• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moonlight Springs RP-Vampire Nest/Die Hard Night Club

Alexis looked very relieved to have Liz let go of her shoulders. It made her very nervous about what might happen next. "I-I think I want to go to the fair..." She mumbled and turned the doorknob a bit. Her head was raging with ideas, mostly about ninja kicking the roof and running away with an explosion in the background. She slowly turned the knob all the way and opened the door when the boy from earlier's voice called out.

Alexis shrieked and ran out the door. She ducked past Michael and bolted out into the tavern and then threw herself under a table to stare at everyone who was staring at her. Someone kicked her and Alexis immediately ran out the door heading for the middle of town. Screw sunlight, she ran as fast as she could to get away from those vampires. Yes, they were her own kind, but no way in hell did she trust them.

She ran as fast as she could, heading for the main fair.
RoninN7 RoninN7 Klythemnestra Klythemnestra

"Oh for God sake..." She sighed as the teen vampire bolted out of the room as soon Michael opened the door. She angrily threw the clothes she dug out of her wardrobe on her bed and got out of her room. "Geez Mike! How many times I told you to knock on the door!" Liz scolded before grabbing Mike by the wrist and ran out of the building, trying to follow Alexis. "This is 1974 all over again..." She said annoyed with a sigh.

RoninN7 RoninN7 Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"What the hell Liz?" Michael's wrist hurt a little as she pulled him. It happened so fast that he dropped all of the blood packs except the one he had saved for himself. "I'm sorry for not kocking but you seemed rather alarmed when you asked for the blood packs," Michael said trying to pry Liz's hand off of his wrist, "and now I dropped almost all of the packs I managed to get!" Michael didn't understand the girl or why she'd run away but decided giving up on interacting with her would be the best option. "Why are you dragging me along anyway, she's terrified of me?"
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra

"She's one of those Vampires that got bit in the wild and had to live out of civilization for a long while, I thought it was a 70s thing that stopped when people invented nightclubs... and I need you to help me because I didn't had my evening sangria and I still feel like crap..." She said before letting out a long yawn that made a nice show of her tonsils and sharp fangs.
She stopped for a moment to look around. "Here she is! Alexis! Please stop! We are sorry if we scared you!" She said out loud while trying to overtake the younger vampire.

Alexis shrieked in terror as she heard them behind her. Instead of stopping, she ran up a tree and stared down at the two with wide eyes. She said nothing as they just looked at her, instead choosing to throw an acorn at them. It missed, and she simply sat on her branch until a quick snap was heard. "Oh no..." She squeaked as she looked down at the sloping branch. It wasn't going to hold her, so she clung to it as it broke and plummeted. She landed on her right knee and let out a small sound of pain. It had only been about twelve feet up, but that felt like forever for Alexis. No scream came from her, she just clung to her branch a bit tighter.
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra RoninN7 RoninN7

"Well, you think you have it bad?" Michael's anger was getting to him from hunger, "it's been about 20 hours since the last time I drank a single sip of blood and now this is happening!" He was a bit beyond annoyed at this point and was speaking a lot more loudly than he should. Yanking his wrist from Liza's grip, Michael grabbed the blood pack and held it up to his face. "If nobody here minds, I need to have a drink," Michael viciously dug his fangs into the pack, almost popping it, splattering blood all over his shirt and mouth and he began to drink as quickly as he could. Once he was done, he dropped the bag and looked down at his clothes, realizing the mess it's going to be to clean up.

"Geez Mike! Chill down a bit! I even offered you a guy last night but you acted all weird and blushy when he called you pretty!" Liz retorted a bit angrily before stepping away from the, litterally, bloody mess made by Michael with his meal. "The hell Mike! Manners! we are in the middle of the road!" She said concerned while checking out her dress for any stains. "Geez, you know how difficult is to wash out blood on polyester?".

But then she heard a loud noise as the poor Alexi fell down from the tree, still holding the branch. "Awww damn... Here, let me help you Alex..." She said while rushing to help Alexis and giving her an hand to get up again.

Alexis looked very upset about Liz trying to help her up. She refused to say anything or let go of the branch. This branch was her way of clinging to the world, and no way was she dropping him. His name was now Fredrick. When Liz took a step towards her, Alexis frantically hid her face in the earth. "Nooo! I'm going to the fair!" She shouted into the ground then had to spit out some grass.
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra RoninN7 RoninN7

Michael got all red when Liza mentioned that guy from the day before, which was surprisingly noticeable even with all the blood on him. "W-well, it would've been rude to, like, feed off someone who, like, complimented me and all, you know?" As hard as the boy was trying, he was doing an awful job at hiding his feelings. He finally sighed and picked up the bag to throw it in the trash. "It looks like you've got our little 'PTSD special' under control, mission a-complished," Michael mustered up a smile which looked quite sinister with all the blood all over him, "now, if you two ladies will excuse me, I need to go get changed for the festival and make sure my phone still works." Michael turned around and began to head back to the tavern.
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Liz grinned briefly at Michael when he got all blushy "Alright, I'm gonna give you a rude asshole next time... pretty boy!" She teased and blew her tongue out before picking Alexis up from the ground. "Alright young lady, you want to go to the fair even with a broken leg? Fine! But at one condition! First a bath then some new clothes, so you might attract some pry. Deal?" She asked with a bright smile to the teen while she was entering the nightclub with Alexis gently on her shoulder.

Alexis had given up trying to escape by now. Instead she lay on Liz's shoulder and stared off into space. Captured again, and it was a defeating thing. She did not like it at all, and bathes weren't good. Last time she'd been allowed to take one was, uh, a long time ago. She'd only been allowed to try and rub off the dirt with a towel and that didn't work. "Does it have to be warm?" She asked blankly. Usually she liked cool water just to snap her back into the wakefulness.

Michael turned around and bore his fangs, hissing at Liza for her comment, before finally darting off to the tavern, making sure he wasn't seen by too many people. At the tavern he took his clothes off and threw them into the laundry pile and he checked to make sure the blood hadn't seeped into his phone and ruined it. Once he was done in his room he put on some pants and shoes and snuck out of his room to grab his shirt, which he had accidentally thrown off to the side behind the bar. With his clothes on and his items in order, Michael headed out the door and towards the festival, avoiding the little amounts of sunlight still present.

Liz came into the bathroom, holding some clean clothes for Alexis but she was ready and outfitted for the show at the fair. It was a very odd get up, consisting of a pink dress, vinyl heels a puffy pink and white wig and heavy pink make up. "Oh hey, I also asked the nest leader to heal that leg, you are not getting any prey with a broken limb" She said while putting the clothes beside the teen vampire, but the outfit Liz gave her... Was still 30 years lagging behind in fashion.

Last edited:
Mirisana walks out of a room from the back. dressed in her new festival attire, which consists of a white tank top, black denim shorts, black heeled combat boots, a little satchel on her side, her hair tied up in a ponytail with her bangs left out to hang on the side of her face, and with a black smokey eye with a red lip to finish the look. She walk around trying to find Liz, mainly to see what her attire is going to be for this festival. after roaming the usual places she would be she eventually found her standing there in the bathroom with one of the younglings.

"Oh I didn't mean to interrupt I..."

Mirisana looked down at Alexis' leg, and immediately placed her hand on it. she starting whispering a incantation under her breath and her hands started to glow with a faint pale pink. It was Warm to the touch, and eventually the visible wound started to close and the bruising around the area started to fade.

"There you should feel a lot better now, and please be careful next time."

Alexis looked a bit confused by the clothing choices, however she wasn't going to try and argue with the woman. Instead she'd gone to the bath and tried to somehow work the strange object. How many years since she'd used one? At least twelve, and that wasn't a good thing. The man she'd been 'staying with' only allowed himself to bath... That was okay, Alexis didn't want to use anything he had.

When the woman came in and healed her leg, Alexis flinched out of fear. That of course faded to awe and she flexed it a bit as the wound healed. "Woah!" She whispered and gently touched it. Yes, it hurt a bit, but she was okay now! "T-Thank you miss!"

Then the water got a bit warm and she turned it back to cool temperature before beginning to take off her clothes. They did not want to come off her as they'd been glued to her from the blood of wounds. She did manage to rip it off, but the wounds opened slightly and bled for a moment. Alexis didn't seem bothered by the numerous wounds, burns, bruises, or various scars that covered her. They had been there for long enough that she didn't care. Instead of fretting about them she lowered herself into the water and tried to scrub of the layers of dirt and blood. Within a few moments Alexis was draining the murky water to try and start over again and actually make progress with getting the dirt off.

Having Liz in there didn't really bother her either. She just ignored her and frantically scrubbed at her skin. After about five minutes her upper body was clean (Three tubs of water later as well). It felt odd to her to not be itchy or have a cakey feeling. Instead it was a stinging sensation as she harshly scrubbed her skin. "Why do you live here?" She finally asked.
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra HelenaHarper HelenaHarper

Liz just looked away as Alexis (litterally) stripped herself of the clothes, beginning to finally clean herself, and she was thus unaware of the bruises on the teen's body. "Oh hey Boss! We are getting ready for the festival, like the outfit for the concert? I wore it for on concert in Phoenix... I think it was 1985..." She says while twirling around and showing her attire. "Oh, she's Alexis, she had it rough and I think she's just like the "Wild Things" from the 70s... Poor girl..." She said saddened while finally noticing the bruises and scars on Alexis' body, feeling a deep sadness for the little vampire.

Then the teen made her a question. "Well, I work here, and it's nice to have a roof on your head that protect you from the sun. Also the boss is nice and the pay nicer!" She said while grinning at Marisana.

Alexis frowned at Liz when she was called a wild thing. She wasn't sure what that was, but she finally finished scrubbing herself. Even her hair was nicer. She had some facial bruises that could be seen (Along with several fang mark scars from man who should not be named) but they were minor. Instead of trying to hide those, she just got up and dried off to get dressed.

Her hair was pretty matted, but Alexis didn't care. She altered the outfit so she was wearing the pants and a jacket instead of everything past and horrifying. "D-Do you have a sweatshirt?" She asked Liz as she hung up the towel and tried to figure out why the clothes didn't fit right. "Then maybe I could go to the fair?"
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra HelenaHarper HelenaHarper

Mirisana giggles and was in awe from all how shiny she sparkly she was. She just smiled at the question.

"Well its the only place I felt safe enough to take refuge for all these years."

Liz gave a quick look at the clock on the wall relizing it was 10 minutes before the concert! She gasped in fright while gave Alexis a sweat shirt just as she asked. "crapcrapcrap! I'm gonna be late for the concert! Meet me at the festival when ready!" She said before turning into a swarm of bats and storming off the room.

Last edited:
Alexis jumped when given the sweatshirt, but she quickly pulled it on and headed out the door. "I-I'm Alexis... And thank you for h-helping with my leg..." Then Alexis quickly ran off and into the next thread.

Jacey couldn't help but snicker a little bit at the confusion and chaos. She was just fine watching what was going on, though now none of them were in sight. Might as well find somewhere else. She slid off the barstool and weaved through the drunken crowd to the door, humming nothing tunes to herself.

TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat
Michael chuckled a little when Adeline mentioned being best friends forever. "Hey, I think we can still do that," Michael opened his mouth and showed her his fangs, "these two are the reason I wasn't to be your meal, as well as the reason I was able to identify you as another vampire!" He smiled a litttle more loosely now that he felt he knew her a little better and knew she wouldn't try to attack him or anything. Once inside the club, Michael took a quick look around; the club was filled with the usual, guys and girls who've had too much of life and decided to drown their problems with alcohol. "Now that we're here, you can either sample the local cuisine," he chippered on, pointing at the customers, "or, if you'd like, I've got some blood packs somewhere in the back." Michael smiled at Adeline before he walked up to the bar and served himself some vodka with soda, since Liza wasn't here to stop him, before walking back over to Adeline. "Do you want anything to drink?" Michael smiled at her, "I'm no bartender but, hey, alcohol is alcohol!"

RoninN7 RoninN7
Of course he was a vampire. The fact itself was almost enough to make Adeline double over in laughter. All this time since she was turned, Adeline had maybe met at least three other vamps. The encounters themsleves were less than pleasant, normally ending up with Adeline making a run for the city limits. And this guy, Michael. Still wanted to be her friend.

When she arrived at the club with Michael, Adeline closed her eyes, allowing herself to take a deep breath. The smell was heavenly, and almost reminded her of home. Or at least the places she had hanged around when she did live there. The next time Michael spoke to her, he was heading to the bar. Pulling out a bottle of vodka and mixing it with Soda, offering her a drink. She couldn't help laughing looking at him behind the bar. "What are you? Sixteen? Seventeen at most?" Walking up to the bar, Adeline grabbed the drink out of Michael's hand taking a sip of it before she setting it down in front of him. Picking up the bottle of Vodka, Adeline turned it in her hands. An idea beginning to spark. Looking at Micahel, she leaned in closer. The corners of her lips turning up in a smirk. "Ever made a Bloody Mary without the tomato juice?"

TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat
Michael got all red as soon as Adeline approached him and took a sip from his glass. "W-well I'm technically 16, b-but like, uh, vampirism and all... hehe," he was beside himself at this point, unsure if he should continue to stand there with Adeline or run away. She then got close to him and mentioned something about a Bloody Mary without tomato juice. The smirk on her face was enough to tell Michael that she had something planned, and he wasn't sure if he was going to enjoy it all that much. "Well, uh, miss... I mean A-Adeline," he was actually fumbling with his words, unsure of how to react, "I've never tried something like that, hehe." Michael just kind of looked at her, smiling nervously.

Klaus struggled to keep his shit eating small as he held out an open hand, it's pale olive still coated in blue chalk. He loved to gloat, but he knew better than to show off the fangs under his lips. Grumbling something or other about being hustled, the biker who had started as confident as Klaus had ended handed him a roll of money. It was more than what was agreed upon, but Klaus wouldn't correct him and happily slipped it away. "Solids are still...all over the table, love. I recommend practicing before dropping more quarters in," he suggested, gaze flickering between the taller man and the table. He recognized the look he got in return: the biker wanted to hit his smug smile off his face, and Klaus welcomed it. Maybe the look in his eye was too eager for violence, however, and the man simply turned to the table, his friends eyeing Klaus suspiciously.

Disappointed but not surprised, Klaus took a seat at the bar and ordered his first drink.

---------------------------------------------​

His dark eyes stared into the glass, his wrist turning as he twirled the wine inside with it just barely staying under the rim. It was the vampire's third glass, and he still didn't feel thing. Klaus sighed and set it down with a clink that was just a little too loud to be a polite, but just quiet enough that no one in a night club would care. It's been too long since he'd been able to get drunk, and he bristled with irritation. He had missed the first day of the festival--thankfully--but clearly the party wasn't over for some. He eyed a drunk man who stumbled just too close to his seat at the bar. As his gaze wandered, ignoring the slurred apology, it settled on two kids as they strolled into the club and made themselves all too comfortable at the bar.

"Ah," he hummed, realization flickering red in his eyes as the younger looking one poured himself a drink. He watched silently, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth when the young man changed colors, stumbling over his words. Klaus chuckled at the two, his lips parted just enough to show off his fangs. Then he threw his head back, finishing the glass of wine...and nope, not a thing. The grin faded and he set a small clip of money on the table, more than enough to pay for what he drank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back