• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moonlight Springs RP-Vampire Nest/Die Hard Night Club

Adeline laughed. a gut busting laugh that left her hunched over. her hands grabbing onto the ends of the bar "I'm sorry" she said between laughs "It's just, your face is so red. and you're just too sweet" Another fit of laughter had taken over Adeline, causing her to hold her stomach. It was all too much. first it was that crazy little vampire Alexis with her incoherent mumblings, next she was standing in front of the nicest vampires she's meet causing him to fumble over his words. Coughing, Adeline let go of the bar. Attempting to stand up as she waved her hands in front of her. This was the most fun she'd have in awhile."I'm truly sorry for that" she said wiping her mouth. "I'm 19 by the way, if that makes you feel any better." Backing from the bar, Adeline made her way around. Nudging Michael to the side as she grabbed two glasses from below. "Now" She said turning her attention to Michael. "Go get the blood packs. I got to show you something"
RoninN7 RoninN7

As soon as Michael saw her start laughing he felt a mixture of relief and fear; on one hand, she hadn't attacked him, but on the other, he might've just invited a total wacko to the club and Liza would probably have his head for that. "W-well, I was a bit uncomfortable," Michael finally allowed himself to smile normally, "sorry if I caused too much of a scene." The boy regained his composure and looked back at Adeline, still a bit shaken from the small heart attack he'd just suffered. "Shit, I totally forgot why I brought you here," Michael darted to the back to see if any of the blood packs he'd dropped still were functional, "stay there for a bit Adeline!" Michael ran back and slipped on two broken blood packs, getting his shirt covered in blood in the process. In the mess, he noticed one of the packs still was about 75% full so he quickly ran to his room, threw his shirt in the laundry pile and ran back to get his recently clean shirt. The boy returned to the bar with his shirt half on and a pack of blood in his hand, looking like a mess, but he made it. Michael hastily pushed his shirt down and ran back to the bar, hoping no one had seen him make an ass of himself. "Here you go," Michael put the blood pack on the bar, "now, what were you gonna show me?"
TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat

Watching Michael ran off, Adeline took the time gather what she needed from the bar. It wasn't much except for vodka (no brainer there), Ice (Once again duh), Lemon, lime, hot sauce, and worcestershire. The basic for any Bloody Mary. Well to her anyway, minus one ingredient. But Adeline guessed that Michael wouldn't appreciate it if she made him drink something that would cause him to turn him redder than a tomato, not after she already did that with her words. Even if it's the most fun she's had recently. Waiting for Michael, Adeline tried her best to be patient. This wasn't her place, and after all she had to be respectful. Fuck that. Walking towards where she saw Michael disappear. Adeline jumped back as she saw Michael walk down, pulling a new shirt over his head. Blood pack in hand, and hair a mess. taking her place, Adeline smiled as Michael put the blood pack on the bar. "Did you have to fight someone for this?" she said as she started on making the drink. "Cause you look like a mess" Laughing at her comment. Now If she were to be honest, Adeline had only made this once. Back when she was still human, one of the witches at the coven she lived at had dared her to make one. More out of embarrassment as back then Adeline couldn't stand the sight of blood. But ever since she had turned, Adeline couldn't get the thought out of her head as to how it would taste. Grabbing the blood pack, Adeline cut the tip of it, pouring it in each glass. Stirring it until she felt everything was mixed we. "Ta-da!" She said holding the drink to Michael. "Go on taste it!"
RoninN7 RoninN7

"Not really, I just had to tussle with my own stupidity for a little bit," Michael tried to laugh it off but was legitimately annoyed at himself for ruining both of his shirts in one day, "I think I'm fine now, though." Michael straightened out his hair and turned to Adeline, a curious look in his eyes as he saw her mix some stuff as well as, most importantly, the blood. After a little she was done, and looked quite proud of herself with what she'd managed to make. The boy picked up his glass and gave it a little sip, the taste of blood easily overpowering the alcohol in the drink. So much so that Michael forgot it was alcoholic for a second and downed about 25% of the drink before remembering about the vodka and stopping himself. "I don't know if you've ever made this before," the boy took two more sips of his drink, "or if it has to do with the blood, but this is very good!" Michael was no cocktail connoisseur, seeing as he drank mostly whenever the vampires weren't around to stop him, but he knew when something was tasty to him.

It was finally night, for a human or a diurnal supernatural this meant the end of a rather crazy day, but for the vampires the day was already starting out strong. Elizabeth entered the club with Alexis just behind her, she still had her concert outfit, pink wig included, and there was a shiny smile on her face even if the evening quite exhausted her already. The bar was mostly empthy tonight, except for a man quietly drinking ( Compass Compass ) and Mike ( RoninN7 RoninN7 ) was apparently having a great time with a girl probably around his age. "Oh my, Mike! I didn't knew you were quite the womanizer and... is that a cocktail that you're drinking?" Said Liz while surprising him from behind, probably scaring him. She had a mischievous grin on her face but it asn't clear whether or not she was having revenge for Mike and his new friend starting to party without her.
"By the way, I'm Liz! I'm the lead singer and diva of this club!" Said Liz with a wink and a friendly smile to Adeline ( TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat ).

Alexis stayed behind Liz, but she poked her head out to look at Adeline. The older vampires/technically maybe younger vampires were drinking... That seemed nice, she needed to try it at least. "Miss Liz? Can I have a White Russian? Or a Pale Putin? Y-You could call it either..." She mumbled and got herself into a seat to be able to see everyone. Honestly, she wasn't too much smaller than them. She'd been thirteen when she was turned, so she was teenager size at least.
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat RoninN7 RoninN7 Compass Compass

Michael continued drinking until he was about 75% done with his drink; the blood really made the drink quite tasty. Just as he was about to finish his (literally) Bloody Mary, Michael heard Liz's voice and instinctively jumped over the counter so that he was standing on Adeline's side next to her, looking at Liz, who brought his favorite case of PTSD ( Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed ). "Uh, hi Liz, uh, how's everything going?" Michael spoke a little shakily while he regained his composure rather slowly. "No, it's nothing like that, she's just a vampire who was hungry so I brought her back here," the red that had faded long ago from Michael's face was slowly coming back, "I was just being a nice guy, uh, I mean vampire guy, y'know?" The boy turned his attention to his drink before picking it up and finishing it. "Yeah, it's a cocktail I was drinking." Michael then noticed the girl sit down awfully close to everyone, "hey, uh, Liz, you sure she won't just run away like she always does?"
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat

"Great!" Adeline smiled, the compliment doing wonders for her confidence. For a minute there I thought he was gonna say it sucked. Picking up her glass, Adeline brought it up to her lips. The blood smelled intoxicating. Taking a sip, Adeline barely had time to react when Michael had jumped over the counter, causing her to spill some of it on her sweater. "Dammit" Putting down her drink, and trying to wipe the stain off of her. Adeline hadn't noticed the Jem standing in front of her "What the hell is your problem Micha-" Looking up to where Michael previously had stood, Adeline froze in her place. "Y-your that the singer from earlier" nice work there ya poon. If hell opened up and swallowed her hole, Adeline would allow it. Just earlier she was the one causing Michael to mumble like an idiot, and now with a walking, talking version of Jem. Turning to her drink, Adeline downed it in one gulp. Praying that at least once, the liquor would actually work. For she could use some form of liquid courage if she was gonna make it to the night. "Adeline" She said, trying to make herself seem taller than she actually was. It wasn't until Alexis spoke up that Adeline saw the smaller vampire take a seat in front of them. Okay this has to be a joke. Backing from the group, Adeline readied herself to run. This always happened. No matter how hard she had tried to get along with other vamps, she always ended up running. It was just something she was use to. But Michael had been so nice earlier, and he fed her. Looking between the three of them, Adeline tried to look for a hint of what they were thinking. A snear, a blank face, anything. Instead she was met with the Liz smiling at her while Michael asking about Alexis. The little vampire herself just starring at them as she waited for her drink. They don't seem threatening. easing her stance, and taking a step closer to the group. Adeline forced herself to let out a small smile, eyes locking with the little vampires. "Nice to see you again little duck"
RoninN7 RoninN7 Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Alexis looked a bit confused by Adeline, tilting her head with a frown. "Why am I the little duck? I'm..." She had to pause to mentally count the years. She'd been thirteen when she was changed in 2005... It was 2017. So how long? Twelve... Twelve years of being held captive. Twelve years with the awful man. Her body shuddered and she reached over the counter to grab a bottle of anything. What she go was a bottle of vodka, but right then she didn't care. She opened it and started to chug it.

It did not end well and Alexis quickly spit it out. The taste was extremely overall gross, so she began trying to rub it off her tongue by gagging and using a napkin to try and get it off. "Bad idea..." She coughed and stuck her tongue out. "And I'm twenty five." That was true, it was also the reason she'd tried to drink, to wash away memories of the stupid man and stupid place. Twelve years wasted on him. "So I-I'm older than you." She proclaimed and nodded at Adeline. "Therefor I am not little."
TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat RoninN7 RoninN7 Klythemnestra Klythemnestra

"Far out! Nice to have a new face around here... and yes I think I saw you at the concert, it's always nice to have someone who actually listen or care about my music." Chirped happily Liz, then she noticed the stain of drink on Adeline's clothes, due to Michael clumsly pouring some of his cocktail on her clothes. "Geez Mike! You sure need to relax a bit! Here's a wet napkin... Adeline, right?..." Said Liz while trying to stifle a giggle and giving Adeline a napkin to clean herself. She then took off herwig, freeing her long blond meshed hair, making her look more like an 80s starlet instead of character from a cartoon.
"H-Hey Alexis! Have you even drank before?" Said concerned Liz while taking off the bottle from Alexis, "I think you should drink something a bit more sweet, don't worry, we Vampires can't get drunk... sadly..." Sighed liz a bit disappointed while getting behind the bartop and starting to make a concotion just for Alexis.
"So... are you planning on staying in town for a while or you're on the run?" Said Liz to Adeline while pouring some soda and cherry brandy in a fancy glass, then she noticed how nervous the vampire looked. "Don't worry dear we are all cool cats here! Get a drink and relax!" She said with a reassuring smile that you swear almost shined.

They were rather blatant with their diet. Klaus looked up from his empty glasses to squint at more sauntering in, exchange familarities with the young male. He tilted his head as the one who appeared youngest attempted to chug some top shelf vodka...only to prove she was the youngest by spitting it out immediately. He made a face, immensely unimpressed with the effort and pinched at his nose. They were all vampires. It appeared he'd found a nest. Unintentionally, of course--other vampires were high maintenance friends to keep and the ancient oddly felt more at home among humans. Fickle, petty, weak humans.

"They look too young to be drinking in public, don't they?" he interrupted, looking to the blonde one who seemed to have semblance of authority. Admittedly, she was rather beautiful and he couldn't help as his eyes wandered up and down her body.

Klythemnestra Klythemnestra

It had been exactly thirty seven hours since Alora had bitten Benny for what she said was the last time. He'd grown fairly used to these feedings, but if Miss Alora said it was the last time then that was okay by him! Or he'd thought it was... This one hurt more than anything and he screamed for the first time in two years. It burned as she seemed to inject something into him instead of draining him as usual.

So now almost a day and a half later, Alora took him outside at night. He felt very weak and more drained than even when she would drink from him. For once, his 'mom' refused to explain what was happening. She said she was taking him to a good place, so Benny went along. Alora wouldn't do something without reason, and he trusted that she had his best intentions in mind. They loved each other! Alora was a better mom than his old mom had been, even if he didn't really remember her... That must mean it was not very good!

Alora wore a pair of grey formal pants and a red sleeveless blouse. This tavern was a local hang out, and she was very happy to finally bring her little Benny. Without knocking, she lead the little boy in and smiled at the group. "Good evening!" She chimed and pulled Benny in front of her so the tired boy could wave. "Hello Liz! I finally did it. I finally brought little Benny! Say hello!"

Benny smiled tiredly at the group, but managed a small wave. "H-Hello!" He chirped and held out a hand so he could shake the hands of these new people. Something smelled really good and he licked his lips as he looked around. His little fangs had started to come in, and the blood smelled really good. "Excuse me miss, could I have some of the nice smelly stuff?" He asked Liz, and tilted his head. "Unless it's the bad drink stuff that makes you go all weird... That's not real good." He nodded to confirm that.

Alora chuckled at him and smiled at Liz. "He's very calm you see..." Then she leaned over and whispered to Liz. "He's starting to need some of the red being. I can pay if you have any! I finally did the changing!" She looked really rather proud of herself. "Now I can keep him forever!"
Compass Compass Klythemnestra Klythemnestra RoninN7 RoninN7 TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat

"Hey, you're the one who snuck up behind me and scared me, Liz!" Michael was trying his hardest to keep his voice down, afraid that the slightest wrong move would cause Little Miss Grenade (Alexis) to blow a casket and rocket out of the place screaming "bloody murder". Michael then observed as a man approached, followed by a woman and a boy who walked into the tavern at that very moment. "Ooh, Liz, new friends or old?" The boy recognized that this new woman had interacted with Liz in a way that indicated a certain familiarity, then again, it could just be friendliness. Michael looked at the boy who held out his hand and smiled, shaking the boy's hand. "Finally, someone with manners arrives here," Michael chirped almost the same way the boy had, "I'm Michael, it's nice to meet you Benny!" He took a good look at the three new guests and chuckled a little, "Liz, I think we have three more vampires in town." Michael's smile became a full-tooth grin, putting his fangs on full display for the new arrivals.
Compass Compass Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat

When Liza offered Adeline the napkin, it took a minute before it clicked. "Oh, thank you. and yes, it's Adeline." Accepting the napking, Adeline started working on the spot. Ignoring Alexis as she grabbed the vodka. Cleaning the stain off her shirt seemed like an impossible task. The harder she wiped, the bigger the stain got. And I really like this shirt too. Crumpling up the napkin, and throwing it in the nearby trash can, Adeline sighed, lightly kicking Michael in the shin for ruining her favorite shirt. Watching Alexis as she made a grab for the Vodka, spitting out seconds later. Spraying it all on Adeline. Letting out a whine, Adeline grabbed a napkin off the bar. Beginning the task of wiping herself down all over again. "Can we not ruin my clothing for the night please! I don't have alot as it is." Folding the napkin and placing it on the bar, Adeline braced herself in case the singer beside her ended up wasting something on her. Not expecting it when Alexis stated her age. "25? How the hell? I mean I know how, but you look so... Smol." What the hell is up with my night? Adeline was ready to just say screw it. Tonight was enough with running after Alexis. But her 25 years old? Before asking anyone of the other vampires, Adeline her Liza as she asked her a question. Her pink hair, on the bar. Reveling lush, long, blond hair. It was like watching a superhero taking off their costume. "I don't know" Adeline said "I was really just walking around where ever my feet went." Pausing, Adeline thought about what to say next. Decidening to just go ahead and say it. "I don't really have a place." But if you're accepting help. I can work my stay here. That's what Adeline wanted to ask, but she knew she didn't have a place anyway. Instead she wanted to capture the memory of this night, of the 80's glam model standing in front of her. "If you don't mind me asking." Before she could finish it, a woman interrupted her. Walking up to Liza. Behind her, stood a boy. He was quite, and when he made it to the bar he shaked everyone's hands. And when he spoke, Adeline knew he just had to be new. It sucks. Doesn't buddy? she thought, flashing him a bright smile. Hoping to make him feel welcomed.
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed RoninN7 RoninN7

"I'm aware of that mister, too bad these rascals never seem to listen nor care..." Said Liz to Klaus while looking at Michael and Adeline with a mischievous smile. "Also our special drinks usually have a special ingredient instead of alcohol!" She said as she rummaged in the mini fridge. "Hey Mike! Where di you put those packs?" She asked briefly before turning to talk to Adeline, giving her a warm and welcoming smile. "Oh don't worry! We have extra room here, I think we might have a bed or even a coffin if that's more your thing!" Chirped Liz with her usual warm and friendly demanor, which quickly evaporated when She showed up, turning her smile into a rather cold expression. "You have some guts to show yourself here, Alora... did you forget what you did back in 1989?" Said Liz with a stern voice, she then noticed the little boy with Alora, he was clearly drained, she knew it after years of experience and knowing full well what kind of person is Alora. "Also actual minors are not allowed here." She said while looking at the boy with eyes filled with pity for the poor kid.

Last edited:
Alora shrugged, hugging Benny to her. "Oh, well that was quite the long time ago. And besides, I would have thought you could let things go, but you can't even seem to leave the hideous fashion trends of the past... And need I remind you of your scandals and your parts?" She asked with a hint of superiority. Benny looked very confused by all this.

"Um, miss? I think you've got it wrong. I'm not a minor... I'm actually a very major part. I played a dinosaur in a play once! I ate a person, but he lived. That was Charlie... Charlie was funny! But see! I'm very much major! I'm an impotent celebrilitzy!" He said some things a bit weird, but he looked very proud of himself for declaring himself not a minor and actually a 'major celebrilitzy'. Alora chuckled a bit at his antics and then frowned at Liz.

"Would you rather I give him a toy to feed on? I thought you disagreed with that sort of thing." There was a bit of an accusation aimed at her there, and Benny still looked confused. "And if you're thinking about trying to take him, know that he's very happy with his new body, right Benny?" She asked sweetly to the boy and Benny nodded. He didn't understand this new body thing, but he assumed it had to do with powers or something.
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat RoninN7 RoninN7

Alexis looked very confused by the chaos happening over the new kid and the seemingly happy old lady. When Alora began firing insults at her new friend, Alexis simply frowned deeply at her. Liz could handle herself, so jumping in might not make her happy. Instead of focusing on the strange pair, Alexis turned to Adeline. "Are you going to stay here? You can have the bed they want to give me! I have a sleeping bag in my tree that I could go back to!" She chirped a bit, nerves dying down a lot. Fresh food made her a lot happier, even if the stress was easily seen in her tapping fingers and jerky movements.

Liz rummaged some more in the fridge, finding a still fresh pack of blood. "You are a freak and an hypocrite Alora... And I don't want anything to do with you anymore, besides, I'd like to remind you that you were still wearing crinoline back in the 70's and my fashion sense is still very much elegant and outrageous unlike your stupid and boring "modern" clothes!" Liz's voice gained some volume, clearly she was extremely pissed off and offended by the words of Alora. Liz grabbed the blood pack, walked out of the counter and gave the pack to the poor kid. "Here boy, have a meal, you need it... And run away from her as soon as possible, she's using you as cattle..." She said before giving a stern and icy glance to Alora and going back behind the counter.
"We have enough beds for everyone, don't worry about it Alexis..." Liz said with a slight smile, yet she didn't regained her usual chirpiness.

Last edited:
Mirisana walks into the club dressed in full daytime attire. When she walks back in she takes off the black lacy gloves she had on and her sun hat off. She was carrying around a bag full of produce and snacks that she became very fond of during these years. She sets them down on her desk and walks over to the little fridge she had in her office. She pulls out a dark crimson flask, and takes a big gulp of the thick metallic tasting liquid. With a satisfied exhale she carries it around, and walks over to where the rest of the others were. To her surprise she sees some new faces. She gives a warm smile and a nod.

"Greetings. I see we have some people join in my absence."

A room? A place to stay at for more than a few days? Adeline's hands twitched. the needing to draw becoming stronger. She had to capture this moment. She had to remember it all. Though before she could say yes, That 'woman' interrupted their conversation, and the atmosphere became frigid as the two ladies talked. Their tones showing no love between the two. Adeline wanted to speak up when the older lady spoke against Liz's style. Bitting her tongue instead and mumbling under her beath. "I don't know, have you seen what you're wearing?" Taking a look at the boy, Adeline couldn't help but feel a stab of remorse for the boy. Life itself was hard, but to be turned at such a young age. It's abuse. Turning her attention to Alexis, her hope from earlier died down at the vamps words. "I don't want to put you or anyone else out Alexis. I can find another plac-" Before she should finish her sentence, Liz shut down her rejection. stating they had enough room. Out of habit, Adeline reached into her front pocket. looking for the little red candy she always kept for situations like this. Only to come out empty. She wanted to speak up, tell them that it's okay. I can take care of myself. Instead, she bit the bottom of her lip. drawing blood. A nervous tick of hers from when she was little, whenever the other kids would pick on her. This whole situation seemed to keeping building when a woman walked up to the group. sending a polite greeting, smiling at everyone. Does the whole town's population live here? Pulling herself from her thoughts, Adeline nodded towards the lady. trying to reflect the same smile towards the lady. "Hello"
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed HelenaHarper HelenaHarper

Mirisana continued to smiled at the new female that has entered their new little living space. She took a moment to examine her face and saw the little drip on her lip. She takes a thumb and wipes it away. As her thumb passes by the source of the blood her thumb glows a faint pale pink closing the small wound that came with it. she removes her hand and takes a tissue to wipe the excess off her hand.

" You are a child of the night as well, aren't you?"

Michael winced a little at the kick from Adeline before Mirisana walked into the bar, addint to the situation. "What's up boss-lady?" Michael smiled a little in the direction of Mirisana, emphasizing happiness in his tone to make sure to properly greet the nest mother. The boy looked at Liz pull out a blood pack and feed Benny, making him smile out of seeing the young vampire finally get his meal. It made Michael somewhat mad the way this "Alora" person treated Benny, as if he were just some sort of blood bank who never got enough proper education to understand the position he was in. He decided he'd have a drink of his own while everything unfolded around him, Michael ended up deciding he'd have some tequila since the little one (Alexis) had just made short work of a lot of the vodka in the bottle. Michael walked through, making sure to lightly shove Adeline forward as payback for the kick she gave him, and picked up the tequila bottle he had his eyes on. He'd thought for a while that tequila was easier to drink than vodka because it was easier on the throat, so Michael wasn't complaining with his choice. Stopping around back at the same position where he had started, Michael opened the bottle and began downing a portion of the alcohol inside, still wishing it would affect him in some way to remind him of the days he'd spent with his friends raiding the liquor cabinet and getting grounded for it.

Alora smirked at Liz, holding her head a bit higher. "Still ignorant as ever..." She made a little sound of disapproval and patted Benny on his head. "Benny is not cattle, he's my little boy. And I proved that to him last night, and he's so happy with it, right Benny?" The little boy frantically bobbed his head.

"Miss, I think you got a mistake. M'Alora (Mom/Alora, his nickname for her) is the very best! She's very very very nice and never locks me in a tower like the other ladies would have done! She loves me! A-And I'm not a cattle! I'm a Benny! And I'm going to be a hero when I get older!" He proclaimed and Alora gently began herding him back to the door. She murmered something inaudible and Benny nodded as she tried to make him go out the door. Benny kept talking about nothing and pointed at everything around the tavern. "Look at it! It's pretty! M'Alora can we stay a bit longer! I like your friends!" Benny pointed at the other vampires and Alora glared at them.

"No Benny, they are not good enough for you..." She snarled and Benny winced a bit.

"But they seem very very very nice! Pleeeeease! I promise I'll be good!" He cried, but Alora picked him up and he just stopped fighting and instead curled up against her with nothing more to say.
TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat RoninN7 RoninN7 Klythemnestra Klythemnestra HelenaHarper HelenaHarper

Liz picked a pack of cigarettes from under the counter, she alway kept forgetting her cigarettes, resulting with packs scattered around the club, but on the plus side she always had a cigarette when needed. She took one and placed it on her lips, her theet were barred and her eyes were glowing red, it was clear she was barelly containing her anger. "Hi Boss... Enjoyed the fair?..." She said flatly while lighting her cigarette and blankly stared at the counter for a moment before sighing and taking a hearty puff of smoke. "Alright... what we were saying... Oh yeah! Alexis and Adeline need a bed! I think I have an extra mattress in my changing room, don't ask why!" Said Liz with a mischievous grin and regaing her usual chirpy attitude. "And I think Mike would totally love to have Adeline in his room, right?" She said with a blink to Mike before stifling a giggle "Just kidding!" She said before Mike could die of shame.

Last edited:
Mirisana had gotten a little to close for comfort to Adeline's liking, running her thumb across her lip. Not that she didn't appeciate what she did. "Thanks" She said running her finger along the now healed lip. "And if that's what you want to call it, then ya. But I'm more partial to being called a badass though" Laughing at her own joke, Adeline was cut short when Michael shoved her. "Asshole" She said rubbing her shoulder. It wasn't much longer before beauty and the bitch left. Adeline's heart twisting a bit when Benny asked to stay, only to be shot down by his insane maker. Saying they weren't worth his time, causing Adeline to roll her eyes at the statment. Passing behind Liz, "Adeline grabbed the tequila from Michael, taking swig. "I don't think Michael would have a problem with that. After all Mike" She said taking a seat beside Alexis. "Weren't we suppose to make friendship bracelets, and have a pillow fight?" Leaning against the bar, Adeline continued drinking. The taste barely comparing to the bloody mary she made earlier, which reminded her. "But first" she said sniffing her shirt "is there anyway I can take a bath. I think I've been sprayed with enough vodka to automatically enroll in AA. No thanks to sir blush alot, and duckie here" Taking one more swig, Adeline turned towards Alexis. Holding out the Tequila to her. "Want to try your luck with this one?"
HelenaHarper HelenaHarper RoninN7 RoninN7 Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Last edited:
Alexis frantically shook her head at the offer of the alcohol. "Nope! Nopenopenope!" She cried and quickly got down from her stool and to Michael. He didn't seem too bad right then, so she hid behind him for now. No touching him, but she stayed behind him and looked at Adeline from there.

"And I'm not a duck! I'm older than you! You can be the duck!" She called back at her and giggled a bit at the thought of that. Since she knew where the room Liz was talking about was, and her strange clothes were beginning to itch. However, she went towards the door. "Miss Liz! I want to get my sleeping bag! Can I do that? It's not too far! And I promise not to make the policemen mad about me coming back! Can I go get it?"
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra HelenaHarper HelenaHarper RoninN7 RoninN7 TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat

Instead of leaving like she'd said she would, Alora came up next to Klaus and eyed him up a bit. "So, are you one of the nestlings? You look a bit too mature to be. What's someone like you doing around this group? Don't think about hiding it, you don't smell anything remotely human. Tell me, what sort of place do you come from?" Benny lifted his head a bit to watch the interaction.
Compass Compass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back