• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Moon vs Archer

Oh lol woopsies didn't realize we had our own OOC to work with lol.

Do you have a power level in mind? If you could give me an example of a fictional character whose power level you think would be best, I think we could go from there pretty well.

The most similar character that I know of that is close to the power level of my character is Ruby from RWBY.

Alright for sake of balance, I will consider my character considerably slower and weaker than yours in terms of physical abilities because he has so many gadgets that do stuff for him.

Yeah I read through it. Though, he seems to be more heavy of protective unlike Diamond. And Diamond seems a lot more better on attacks than him. So, I can't wait to see how the two will cope(:3)

But, I still wonder how will it be determined? Like, we keep roleplaying until one gives up or something? Or do we have some sparing and the mod chooses who gets the points.

Moonshadow said:
But, I still wonder how will it be determined? Like, we keep roleplaying until one gives up or something? Or do we have some sparing and the mod chooses who gets the points.
Yeah I wasn't really so sure about that either so I just made the spear no kill and assumed a mod would be judging for us.

Hmm. I don't want to copy with the spear healing thing so I'll just say that she can mend wounds with ice back together.

Moonshadow said:
Hmm. I don't want to copy with the spear healing thing so I'll just say that she can mend wounds with ice back together.
Yeah that seems good. Do you want to post IC first? Also do you have a setting in mind for the battle(Like a forest, open prairie, etc.)?

Yeah. I'm going to get a picture and put it in. I'll gladly set up the first IC. How long do you prefer it?

Moonshadow said:
Yeah. I'm going to get a picture and put it in. I'll gladly set up the first IC. How long do you prefer it?
However long you prefer, though it would be best to have posts detailed enough for us to have a clear picture of what's going on.

Okay, I was thinking of doing the battle here

1722479-Deserted-Desert-Town-0.jpg

Moonshadow said:
Okay, I was thinking of doing the battle here
1722479-Deserted-Desert-Town-0.jpg
Yeah that looks just fine. So we have a deserted courtyard in the distance and then rusty desks/cabinets + a fireplace as potential battle obstacles/tools.

Yup ^^

I'll start working on the first comment. Might take awhile because I want it lengthy.

I'm going to be at school, so I can't reply. Usually it takes time to post and I usually only have a few moments in school to even reply to other roleplays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back