• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monsters!!! FxF!

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Welcome to my thread. What I'm about to share with you, I have created myself, and found inspiration for from others. The roleplay with me, I only ask the following...

Please, 3+ lines, I get it if your having a bad day, or writers block though :(

Ooc chat is fine with me!

As the title says, this is Female x Female only!

I love romantics!!!

I am pretty chill, so I'll probably put most the decisions on you, sorry...

Without further ado, here is my world!

Overview:
Here in the world of Zyoni, there are different races of human like creatures as well as monstrous creatures. It is based in a time a little farther ahead then we are today. And racism is very very prevalent. Not between blacks and whites, but between humans and everyone else. Humans live inside large walls. With the technology of today. They live a good happy life. But outside the walls, it's still the mideval era.

-Places-

The Inside:
Inside the walls it is a beautiful place. A society of humans using 100% renewable energy and creating sore emissions. Electric cars, electric heating, green housing, parks and trees all within the walls. Everyone loves in harmony making and producing technology. Most places specialize in manufacturing certain things or resources or supplies. They usually fly them to other havens as it is faster and safer. Though sometimes the struggling or still developing havens have to ship them which is dangerous as the are often attacked by the others. There are many of these around the world. To the humans, they are known as havens. But to the others, they are known as The Inside.

The Outside:
Thatch huts, kingdoms, market places. The Elves have their kingdom along with their castle and villages etc. Though there are many thought the world. As well as the Hybrids. It's still a relatively dark time, though every once in a while you can find some smuggled tech. Maybe a gun, or medical supplies. Sometimes you'll find a little house but fully furnished with tech! But it is very rare. The humans have their tech and the others have their magic. To the humans, this is known as the Outside, or the wasteland.

-Magic/Tech-

Magic:
The humans are so numerous and have so much tech, no one has ever tried to use magic against them, though it could easily be done. Some people cloak their houses, and some simply use simple duplication spells so they never run out of food. Though very little know magic and it is a dying practice.

-People-

Elves:
There are elves. Pointed ears, tall, exceptionally better senses then humans, and varying skin colors. Some just like humans, others with red and blue and purple.

Hybrids:
Then there are the hybrids. Many many kinds of these. Neko’s, (human with cat ears and tail) Kitsune, (human with fox ears and tail.) Okami’s (human with wolf ears and tail.) and everything inbetween. They have the power to turn into the animal they are.

//More creatures coming soon//

Monsters: (Classified as being very dangerous. Or possibly being very dangerous.)
Then the monsters. They roam the wild, bloodthirsty and looking to kill anything and anyone. There are many kinds of these. The black spindle. A spindly black creature that tears apart its prey with sharp claws. They look like mince meat after words. Then there are some hybrids that are more animal then human. One example, a spider like creature, Hovens they are called. Like a Minotaur, but it had the body of a spider instead of a horse.

Flower Girls: (idea not mine)
They look like regular humans, but are more pale. They have the scent of whatever flower they represent. Their hair is the color of the flower, and once a month they “bloom.” A painful process where the flowers appear on their skin. Like they are tattooed on their skin, and they slowly appear until their whole body is covered in beautiful flowers. It causes them immense pain, and intense lust. They only way to cure it is by making love with another woman. (Not another flower girl) A man cannot, because they will whither away, only the soft touch of a woman can cure their “blooming” It can be so intense, the pain, that they seek out women to make love with. On the inside, they are highly sought after for the intense pleasure they offer.

Towns Of The Dammed:
They are old, desolate, ramshackled towns that are old and rundown. Though the souls of the previous inhabitants still reside there. Though very few that enter are ever heard from again. The theory is that they become a soul, forever trapped in the town and doomed to make others suffer the same fate.

Nagas:
They are snake people. With no legs, but long tails, and are just as intelligent as people. Though they are known to be very aggressive and territorial. It is rumored that humanoids are their favorite meal. There are also no sexes of them. Each one resembles a female and they give birth to eggs containing either snakes or other Nagas every 20 years or so, and the oldest recorded Naga was 997 years of age, meaning that they can live for a long long time.

The Disappearing Girls:
Not much are known about them. But usually they are little girls, and are said to lure people into the forest. Whether it be crying, and waiting for someone to try and find them, or laughing and seeming playful. But anyone who has followed them has never been heard from again.

Hovens:
They are giant spiders with the torso and head of a human. Very similar, in appearance, to the Minotaurs of legend. They often weave giant elegant webs, hard to see in the day, but virtually invisible at night. They are very protective of their webs and territory. Also rumored that humanoids are their favorite.

The Tempters:
Often taking the form of someone very desirable or someone very elegant, they lure people into following them. No one that has followed them far has ever been heard from again, and little is known. No one has ever seen their real form. Though they often take the traits your mind desires most and makes a body from that. Since they can see what your deepest desires and traits are, they are said to be able to read minds.

The elementals:
There are three main elementals.
Water: These people are made from water alone and do not need to eat. Usually friendly, they are restricted to ponds or lakes or oceans, but when it rains, they can wander around, and usually do as they almost never leave their home.(the lake/ocean etc.)
Fire: Known to have a “fiery” personality, they are way more hostile then the water elementals, but are still more docile then hostile. Usually found in ever-burning fires, they can roam, but will become smaller and smaller over time until they find another fire to stop and rest at, then they will grow to their usual form again. They are physical and solid, as well as hot to the touch. The smaller they get, the colder they get.
Plant: Usually resembling a plant of some sort, they often help the bees and collect nectar from plants and depending on how mature they are, they flower and can excrete nectar themselves. Often very docile and nice, having a “motherly” feel or nature to them.

Dragon shifters:
They are just like hybrids, but they are dragons. They are one of the most rare creatures in Zyoni. Often very territorial and hostile, though they are very smart, deceptive and cunning.

Shapeshifters:
Very Rare! The most rare creature in Zyoni, can shift into any creature they want, and are very very powerful for that reason. Any animal can be their main form. Not much is known about them at all.

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome to my thread. What I'm about to share with you, I have created myself, and found inspiration for from others. The roleplay with me, I only ask the following...

Please, 3+ lines, I get it if your having a bad day, or writers block though :(

Ooc chat is fine with me!

As the title says, this is Female x Female only!

I love romantics!!!

I am pretty chill, so I'll probably put most the decisions on you, sorry...

Without further ado, here is my world!

Overview:
Here in the world of Zyoni, there are different races of human like creatures as well as monstrous creatures. It is based in a time a little farther ahead then we are today. And racism is very very prevalent. Not between blacks and whites, but between humans and everyone else. Humans live inside large walls. With the technology of today. They live a good happy life. But outside the walls, it's still the mideval era.

-Places-

The Inside:
Inside the walls it is a beautiful place. A society of humans using 100% renewable energy and creating sore emissions. Electric cars, electric heating, green housing, parks and trees all within the walls. Everyone loves in harmony making and producing technology. Most places specialize in manufacturing certain things or resources or supplies. They usually fly them to other havens as it is faster and safer. Though sometimes the struggling or still developing havens have to ship them which is dangerous as the are often attacked by the others. There are many of these around the world. To the humans, they are known as havens. But to the others, they are known as The Inside.

The Outside:
Thatch huts, kingdoms, market places. The Elves have their kingdom along with their castle and villages etc. Though there are many thought the world. As well as the Hybrids. It's still a relatively dark time, though every once in a while you can find some smuggled tech. Maybe a gun, or medical supplies. Sometimes you'll find a little house but fully furnished with tech! But it is very rare. The humans have their tech and the others have their magic. To the humans, this is known as the Outside, or the wasteland.

-Magic/Tech-

Magic:
The humans are so numerous and have so much tech, no one has ever tried to use magic against them, though it could easily be done. Some people cloak their houses, and some simply use simple duplication spells so they never run out of food. Though very little know magic and it is a dying practice.

-People-

Elves:
There are elves. Pointed ears, tall, exceptionally better senses then humans, and varying skin colors. Some just like humans, others with red and blue and purple.

Hybrids:
Then there are the hybrids. Many many kinds of these. Neko’s, (human with cat ears and tail) Kitsune, (human with fox ears and tail.) Okami’s (human with wolf ears and tail.) and everything inbetween.

//More creatures coming soon//

Monsters:
Then the monsters. They roam the wild, bloodthirsty and looking to kill anything and anyone. There are many kinds of these. The black spindle. A spindly black creature that tears apart its prey with sharp claws. They look like mince meat after words. Then there are some hybrids that are more animal then human. One example, a spider like creature, Hovens they are called. Like a Minotaur, but it had the body of a spider instead of a horse.
Flower Girls: (idea not mine)
They look like regular humans, but are more pale. They have the scent of whatever flower they represent. Their hair is the color of the flower, and once a month they “bloom.” A painful process where the flowers appear on their skin. Like they are tattooed on their skin, and they slowly appear until their whole body is covered in beautiful flowers. It causes them immense pain, and intense lust. They only way to cure it is by making love with another woman. (Not another flower girl) A man cannot, because they will whither away, only the soft touch of a woman can cure their “blooming” It can be so intense, the pain, that they seek out women to make love with. On the inside, they are highly sought after for the intense pleasure they offer.

Towns Of The Dammed:
They are old, desolate, ramshackled towns that are old and rundown. Though the souls of the previous inhabitants still reside there. Though very few that enter are ever heard from again. The theory is that they become a soul, forever trapped in the town and doomed to make others suffer the same fate.

Nagas:
They are snake people. With no legs, but long tails, and are just as intelligent as people. Though they are known to be very aggressive and territorial. It is rumored that humanoids are their favorite meal. There are also no sexes of them. Each one resembles a female and they give birth to eggs containing either snakes or other Nagas every 20 years or so, and the oldest recorded Naga was 997 years of age, meaning that they can live for a long long time.

The Disappearing Girls:
Not much are known about them. But usually they are little girls, and are said to lure people into the forest. Whether it be crying, and waiting for someone to try and find them, or laughing and seeming playful. But anyone who has followed them has never been heard from again.

Hovens:
They are giant spiders with the torso and head of a human. Very similar, in appearance, to the Minotaurs of legend. They often weave giant elegant webs, hard to see in the day, but virtually invisible at night. They are very protective of their webs and territory. Also rumored that humanoids are their favorite.

The Tempters:
Often taking the form of someone very desirable or someone very elegant, they lure people into following them. No one that has followed them far has ever been heard from again, and little is known. No one has ever seen their real form. Though they often take the traits your mind desires most and makes a body from that. Since they can see what your deepest desires and traits are, they are said to be able to read minds.

The elementals:
There are three main elementals.
Water: These people are made from water alone and do not need to eat. Usually friendly, they are restricted to ponds or lakes or oceans, but when it rains, they can wander around, and usually do as they almost never leave their home.(the lake/ocean etc.)
Fire: Known to have a “fiery” personality, they are way more hostile then the water elementals, but are still more docile then hostile. Usually found in ever-burning fires, they can roam, but will become smaller and smaller over time until they find another fire to stop and rest at, then they will grow to their usual form again. They are physical and solid, as well as hot to the touch. The smaller they get, the colder they get.
Plant: Usually resembling a plant of some sort, they often help the bees and collect nectar from plants and depending on how mature they are, they flower and can excrete nectar themselves. Often very docile and nice, having a “motherly” feel or nature to them.

(Work in progress. More monsters to come.)
I'm interested! Are you still looking for partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back