• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Musume Role Play Interest Query

Mediocritys Muse

~Great minds think Differently~
As I have been reading the manga entitled Monster Musume I have wanted to throw together a role play centered along those lines. Although I am unsure if I want it to be a harem type role play as the manga is, I guess I'll figure that out if I get enough interest in the request thread. All that you really need to know at the moment is that I figure this will be a role play that is centered around the manga.

Requirements

1. Will be multi paragraphs, so if you can't do two paragraphs per post don't even sign up. (Paragraph=4 sentences at the least)
  2. Semi-frequent posts (once every 2 days)

So basically this is a thread to see if anyone would even be interested in this before I put to much work in to the actual idea.

That guy making a giraffe out of play-dough, Muse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back