• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Novalie Polaris
[Location: Oasis // Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid ]

Nova shivered at the thought of death and knowing that it wouldn't bother him made her wonder. She listened to his instructions thinking of an offer that she could have. Now it was her turn after he finished.

"I Nova accept your offer. In exchange I will learn to accept help when I know I need it and express my emotions rather than bottling them up. I will pay the price given to me as long as I am yours. I hereby declare myself your vessel."

Growing up the way she did Nova was used to doing everything entirely on her own. She never accepted help even when she needed it most nor did she allow herself to believe she needed it. She's been in some tough situations because she refused to ask a soul for assistance when she definitely couldn't do it alone. It was a major flaw in her that needed to be fixed like her complete inability to express her emotions to others. Nathan was the first person in ten years who she shared her honest thoughts with and she was barely comfortable with that. She had a habit of letting her feelings stay bottled inside until they explode in some unhealthy form.

Now that she said what needed to be said she wasn't sure what would happen next. Was it like signing a contract and that was it? Was there some kind of laser light show that was to happen? The wolf did mention pain and discomfort but she wasn't sure how that was to go as she felt nothing, that is, until this red ribbon wrapped around their hands. It wrapped around their fingers up to their wrists as if it were connecting the two. "W-Wha-" Her eyes widened watching what was taking place but then the pain he mentioned earlier had come with it. At first, the pain was slight discomfort but it swiftly changed to a stabbing full body pain. It was like someone was slowly stabbing every inch of her body with a thick burning needle. Nova let out a scream loud and bloodcurdling as the energy was transferred into her body. A tear fell from one eye sliding down her cheek from the shock as her legs buckled tempting her to drop to the ground. It took a lot to hold on to him but she kept her hand there locked with his. When the bright light had vanished with the ribbon and everything was done Nova felt different. Exhausted but nothing like she'd ever felt before. It was too much and it was too difficult to stay standing upright. Her bright blue orbs dulled like a person who was on the verge of passing out. She wobbled a bit almost like a person who had just been electrocuted then fell backward to the pond.

Nathan Chiodos
(Location: Oasis/ Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Nathan watches the ribbon emitted by energy coil around them like a bondage. Next is the hardest part to witness. Novalie enduring the pain as half of his powers are being drained forcing itself into the human girl. The pain is a price to pay, but knew it will be over with soon. His ears tucked back trying to ignore her cries. There isn't much he can do nor move when a contract is in effect. Lucky for him, the ritual is over. The light diminished along with the ribbon. His body felt exhausted the urge to knock out here and now. Nate drops down onto the grass staring up at they starry sky surrounded by woods and the lovely fireflies hovering above them.

His attention diverts towards the sound of splashing. Nova was nowhere in sight which had him worried. The tired, snow haired male crawls over near the pond to find the girl sinking like a rock. Her eyes closed. No consciousness to come to any time soon. The brute dove his hand into the water grasping her collar trying his best to pull her out still weakened by the exchange. He forced himself up only to fall into the water.

A few seconds later he surfaces in his large wolf form easily carrying a feather like her body laying her onto shore. The lays down panting tryinf to catch his breath before picking himself up and nudging Nova's side of her head to wake her watching her unconscious body. He didn't know CPR but he did know how to squeeze water out by pressing his large paw on her stomach light enough not to break her.

Ruben Ruiz
(Location: Dorms/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
After a long three hours of exploring and taking in the scenery, Ruben made sure to take a mental note for tomorrow on where to start his morning fitness routine. He opt the inner woods and simply jog along the lakeside shore. The brute yawned feeling tired. He entered his cabin, taking the left side. His roommate nowhere in sight. No bags or anything. He wondered if the guy bailed there was only one way to find out. Tomorrow people will decide to leave or stay. Ruben tested the beds finding them firm and comfortable unlike his bed. Old with springs. He scans the spacious room. He could learn to adjust to such a comfortable lifestyle away from his horrible mother. He lies down on the bed after removing his boots. His muscles relaxing finally for the first time in a long time. He let out a yawn propping his head up with his arms behind it. "I can get used to this." He smirked as if finding paradise or something similar for the time being. Just as he started to drift to sleep, a bright light beams through illuminating the cabin like some sort of sun standing outside his window. He groans, annoyed by the endless flash. "What the hell?" He snapped difficult to see anything. His eyes closed kept him from going blind as he searched for the door. Once outside he notices how dark it is while behind a cabin beamed a bright light. Aliens? Is his initial thought. Regardless, Ruben was ticked off. All he wanted was some sleep and he will make sure to go off on whomever dared interrupt him. Rounding the corner, he's met with a very large, glowing dragon. He gaped at how ridiculoualy large a mythical creature can be. There was no doubt it's a dragon. At least one of the creatures he knows what it is catching a glance on TV or websites even videos or books. The fact that he stood near one is jaw dropping. Ruben had no idea what to do. Being eaten by a dragon would be a stupid death but he wasn't afraid of anything. Not even monsters. "Oi!" He shouted at the beast kicking it's snout hopefully they would wake up. "Wake your fatass up! You're blinding the shit out of me and I can't fall asleep with you glowing like a damn lava lap!" He snarled. "Either move and take your shit elsewhere, go to your cabin or I'll kick your ass if I have to."

Telith
telith had just about dozed off, when he heard something then got a rough knock on the snoot...raising his head he saw a...a..a..HUMAN teliths scales changed to a vibrant orange colour and a sudden shockwave blasted off of teliths body knocking over ruben as telith sudden rose to his full height towering over the cabins now, and then just fell over on to his back due to fear...and scream roaring very very loudly, before using his wing to tip himself back right side up and...jumping on top of the cabins for a moment feeling how it was slightly unstable telith took flight...and well he was too tired for flying and ended up gliding into the woods nearby just a little bit away from the cabins. trying to get himself settled down, he couldn't actually sleep telith was to alert for any other being that might decided to show up...releasing that he probably disturbed faith, thanks to the emotional share thing. great. but he couldn't get over it..someone actually approached him in dragon from a human no less...he thought it was the safest way to sleep but unfortunately it seemed...somewhere far to brave...great

Last edited:
Side: Etienne

Etienne smiled and watched as the ribbon entangled their hands. He felt a link form between them on an emotional level. It was like he could sense how she felt. "Normally there would be some kind of magical words to say.....but my grandfather says that most magic just requires a lot of feeling" Etienne said as the ribbon disappeared. For a short time, he felt their hearts beat in sync. He kept his hand on hers as they somehow moved to the ground. The moonlight shone down on the two as they just sat there, enjoying the company of one another. Hearing the sound of an engine, Etienne turned to find Bluebot behind them. The motorcycle then assumed its robot form. "Sir, I came to find you. Master Woz told me you may need help with Miss Coraline. I can see that he was right" Bluebot said as his pixelated face looked them over. "Cora this is Bluebot. Well, Bluebot the Second. He's a robot that my grandfather made for me. Mostly for things like being a bike and feeding me when I forget to eat" Etienne said as introduced his faithful companion to Cora. "Hello Miss Coraline, I see the Young Master has caused you to get wet. I hope you don't mind but I analyzed you and your measurements after Master Etienne told me about you" Bluebot chirped as he produced a towel and an identical set of clothes for Cora. He had even retrieved her shoes from the backyard. "Man Bluebot, is there anything you can't do?" asked Etienne as he tilted his head at Bluebot. "Convince you to stay put" replied the automaton as he handed the items to the wet Cora. "We should start heading back....its getting kind of late... I think.... the magic layering this region is making time feel a little funny" commented Etienne as he furrowed his brow.

Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Side: Woz

Marceline seemed to be picking up on Woz's little mind games. He frowned for a while before he responded. "If dinner is what'll get me a chance at a contract with you, then so be it.... question is, what do you want?" said Woz as he summoned Aiko. "Do you and Miss Marceline require food, Master Woz?" asked Aiko. The robotic maid then came up to her Master and pulled out her cooking tools. Having studied creating these robots under Izuru, Etienne's grandfather. Woz had ensured she would be both a skilled and capable servant. Aiko and Bluebot were infused with items called Dusk Plumes. Which allowed a robot to grow a sentient soul. Coupled with their higher processing power, not only did they posses emotion. They also possessed great function. Honestly, if Izuru Kamukura had gone public with this discovery, he could have made MILLIONS. Unfortunately, the Kamukura Family declined Woz's request to patent it. They DID allow him to construct Aiko based on what he learned. As a result, she was more humanoid looking than the more mechanical Bluebot. On the odd chance she wanted HIM to cook, he was already well versed in multiple types of cuisine. Recipes were yet another form of knowledge for Woz.

Bluebot then appeared from the cabins as he looked around for Etienne. "Etienne is in the forest with Cora.... take some stuff along just in case he screwed up....which is very likely" said Woz as he pointed in the direction the two had gone. "Thank you, Master Woz. Let us hope that the Young Master hasn't caused too much trouble" said Bluebot as he went into his bike form and took off in search of his master.

Interactions: Dak Dak

Honeyrose sat down infornt of him and listen. It was beautiful song but sad and then suddenly she noticed him shedding a tear. Was he crying because of the song? She thought to herself.

"I'm sorry. I normally don't get that emotional when it comes to playing, but that song means a lot to my family."

Honeyrose moved over next to him then slowly brought her hand up to his face and wiped tear away then she put her hands on her lap and gave him sad smile. "Guessing something bad happened to her huh?" She smoothed her dress out. "Why play the song if it's going to make you cry?" She said as she looked at him.
Dak Dak

SEVEN BATTEUX
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid

"...Hurt, why would it hurt? It's just a contractual agree-," unlike Pandora, Seven was not prepared for the consequence of creating such a contract and was unable to brace himself for the surge of power that entered his body. He could reason as to what was happening, but if this was the cost of forming a bond....then they could have this back. Forgetting everything actually didn't seem so bad, especially since he knew that there was a certain snooty mermaid that wouldn't let him live this down. "Ouuuuccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh," Seven exclaimed as he was doubled over on the ground. "....Please god make it stop..."

The pain started to subside and then he noticed he had tribal markings on his forearm that ran up to his wrist. He glanced at his hands as if in unbelief at what just happened. "...Well since I am being honest, I honestly can say I don't like you right now. What kinda of warning was that?" Seven said as he slowly got up. "Somehow, someway, I'm always brushing shoulders with death when I am around you. I'm starting to think you like seeing me in pain," Seven said in jest.

Novalie Polaris
[Location: Oasis // Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid ]

As she fell into the pond and slowly lost consciousness she could feel everything that was happening to her as if she were watching a movie. She could feel the water slowly pulling her to the bottom and the faded figure at the surface trying to pull her back out. Her body wouldn't move no matter how much she internally commanded it to do so, it couldn't budge. Was this the way to go? The thought rippled through her mind but then something amazing happened. As things started to go black as the water filled her lungs she felt something pressure her stomach. It wasn't painful but it was enough to cause her to cough up all the fluids that had invaded. Her body dry heaved a bit trying to expel the liquid until she rolled to her side instinctively and threw up all the water her body took in. Nova coughed clutching her chest as her eyes fluttered open. She looked around for Nathan not spotting him until she came face to face with the large white wolf. Her initial instinct was to tense up but upon further inspection, she realized it wasn't any ordinary wolf. It was her friend, her partner. "N-Nathan..?" She asked stilled dazed from nearly drowning. Her eyes were duller and her tone was hushed as she was starting to slip back out of it again. Nova lifted herself up just enough to wrap her arms around the wolf's neck, her head rested against him nestled in the soft fur. Her hands came up to rub behind his ear as she whispered softly. "You're kind of big for a puppy aren't you? I'm sorry... It's all my fault. We got... all wet. I'm sorry but.. I think.. I'm.. going to take a nap..." Just like that she was out of it again, knocked out cold.

Coraline Florence
[Location: Pond - Dorm room // Interaction: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ]
Current Apparel

After witnessing the magical feat before her Cora felt not herself. She didn't think she'd feel like herself again for a while if ever. Something inside her had changed but she couldn't place what it was other than there was a force within her. "Mea-sure-ments?" She tilted her head to the side not sure of the definition of said word at first. She sounded it out showing her truly European side before blushing. The robot had inspected her whole body without her permission and now Etienne had access to her full body specifications. "You should ask before doing something like that... It's... un peu embarrassant... mais merci Bleubot." She took the clothes and towel using the towel to dry her hair first. Cora returned the jacket to Etienne as she started to pull up her shirt but stopped short of uncovering her chest. The strawberry blonde didn't think twice about changing her clothes right here but she recalled most people were not comfortable with nudity like she was. It was something she had to get used to being around others she didn't know well. "Ahh.. I think you're right. I got an intense headache and a kind of... pressure in my chest so... I think I'd like to go to bed now." She held her head as a sharp migraine came over her after bonding with Etienne. It was most likely a side effect but she figured the only thing she could do was try to sleep it off. She stood wobbly to her feet and started to walk back to the dorm. It took a little bit as she had to walk slow but she eventually made it back to the cabins. Her suitcase was right where she left it and she couldn't be bothered with trying to unpack anything with this migraine. She peeled the wet clothes off her body setting them aside to dry and tucked the new clothes away in the dresser. The towel was also completely soaked now having used it to dry off completely before putting on some pajamas. They were her favorite, ones with little pineapples everywhere, and they were the comfiest pair she owned. Once she was dressed and ready for slumber the sleepy girl crawled under the covers ready to ease this migraine.

Ruben Ruiz
(Location: Dorms/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
c5a3c2566c45cffa9e0e82fed3e47ba2.jpg Okay, so maybe waking up a towering dragon is not the best idea. His temper often got the best of him as he tries his best not to resort to violence so quickly. There was no chance for Ruben to react as he's sent back by a force of energy the moment the dragon awoke, half startled. In the midst of recovering from the blast, Ruben watches the supposed, terrifying, awesome creature fidget in fear like a skittish cat. It roared loud nearly popping the human's ears. He could have awoken everyone or even start a commotion, but the obliviousness of people is outstanding. Soon the white dragon scurried deep into the woods to who knows where along with it's glow. A relief to be pardoned by such a light, yet to watch a cowardly dragon was quite disgraceful in truth or perhaps all those stories were fake. Misinterpreted. The lizards's he's seen did not compare. No doubt it was a student. He wondered who it could have been before deciding to retreat and retire to his cabin with his roommate have yet to appear. The rest of the night, Ruben took the moment to think about today's events. The fact that he fainted when meeting Duri caused to be embarrassed. He face palmed pondering how she's doing.

Nathaniel Chiodos
(Location: Oasis>Dorms/ Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
The wolf jolts back when Nova clung herself around his neck. He was about to pull away when she apologized. Why? It's not her fault for slipping into the pond. Things happen. He felt like a fool, because in truth he felt like he is to blame for dragging her here, yet he simply wished to appease her. Nonetheless, Novalie collapsed before he can even argue back. He transforms back to his human form, forced to carry her back to the dorms. If he remembered right, when he approached her, the cabin number read five. Her belongings also carried her scent. A sweet one he's learned starting to take it to heart. The wolf opens the door finding no one inside except for bags from both ladies. Nathan settled the girl on one of the beds, tucked her in an wiped away some of her wet hair. "Good night Nova." He whispered still staring at her freckled face debating on whether or not to kiss her. His face already leaning close to hers inches away. He reluctantly retreats concluding it's best to let her rest after today. Nathan sighs heavily knowing he could have taken a sweet kiss from a beauty, but there was always another time. It would be even better with a reaction when she's unconscious. The snow haired wolf exits the dorms going for a wolf run before heading to bed.

Pandora Snow
(Location: Lakeside Shore>Dorm/ Tags: LazyDaze LazyDaze )
After awhile of watching Seven enduring the pain, Pandora found herself disheartened praying the pain will be over. She couldn't move nor do anything as the contract has her in position. Any movement will break the ritual. "Seven!" She called out with concern until he spoke harshly. Those honest words of his stung her heart. She had a reason. The red head can feel her emotions now. She's still hurt from being told to forget about a kiss. She was hurting too much even though it was only minutes ago. Her words stuck in her throat to answer after spewing what he wanted. She removed her hand from his holding her hand to her chest. "That's fine." She said somberly. "I deserve it. I just wanted to hurt you the way you hurt me. It's late now. I'm tired. I think I want to go to bed. The contract is done. I'll see you tomorrow or even....whenever you're not upset." Pandora stood frozen before "Let me head to bed this time okay?" She asked not bothering to give the lad time to reply. She truly is exhausted from being drained and played with. The first thing she did when she arrived to her dorm is kick off her shoes, remove her jeans, and shirt leaving only her top and underwear on. Too lazy to switch to pajamas. If she were to be honest she much prefers to be in the nude. As the girl lies on her bed with the moonlight shedding light from the window, she couldn't help but cry. Her heart ached and sad to say, Seven can now feel her pain too. She didn't care. She just wanted to cry herself to sleep and indeed she did.

*Scene 2*

*It's 10:00am-12:00 pm in the afternoon. After yesterday's interactions, exploring the range learning the purpose of such a school being secretive and new left everyone exhausted, overwhelmed even. Today is another day for the newcomers. Today is the day they decide on staying or not, but for now is a chance to think a little clearer before the Dean's arrival. The mess hall already filled with scents of food cooked by the most wonderful den father Marshall*

Telith
Telith hadn’t managed to get any sleep whatsoever spending most of the morning sunning himself, leaving his scale a mute gray colour along with the glow he emitted, however the smell of food caught the dragons attention, lifting his body from the ground Telith trotted in the direction of the smell, there was a sort of grace to how light Telith appeared when moving, and the gray colour shifted to a excited yellow his glow became far brighter then it would be otherwise, eventually getting then Telith had totally forgotten what form he was in and opted to smack the door of the mess hall with this snout to try and get to the food. While making wierd chirping noises

Evan
Evan had previous gone to bad after losing badly to kai...turns out sea nymphs where..difficult to beat, anyhow he was to tired to start any documentiation on his room mate after writing in the stuff about kai, and by the time he had woken up much to Evans dissaptionment he was gone, although a new beast quickly peeked his interest watching from his cabins windows Evan saw a large dragon glowing a intensely bright yellow colour of course he immediately grabs his note book and pens rushing out of his cabin to document the beast, question was who was it unless it happend to the a feral dragon...was there such thing?

The trip over had been an interesting one to put it mildly. Mica's tribes had never known such luxuries of modern technology, and the fact that a large metal bird was able to soar with so many people in its belly amazed her. She arrived at the school early in the morning, and although the whether looked tremendous to most, she couldn't help but shiver. Her outfit clearly wasn't appropriate for the climate. Back home everything was a tropical Savannah: hot, dry summers and wet, humid winters. She quickly crossed the two lower pairs of arms around her mid section, trying to keep as much warmth in as possible. Her mismatched eyes were large, looking around the property. How did people not lose themselves in such a labyrinth? Luckily a kind woman was more than willing to point her in the right direction. The woman instructed her to follow behind with her bags. Bags? Was she supposed to have brought something? Her people were somewhat nomadic, so they had no need for expensive, lavishing things. Now looking around though he felt foolish for not bringing anything. Mica followed the woman closely until ending up at what she had been told was her room. She thanked the woman and slowly entered the room, ducking under the door frame to avoid smacking her head. So this was what it was like to live in a permanent structure? It was nice to say the least. The lights cast a warm glow on everything. These strange things called "light bulbs" confused her greatly. How did they keep the fire lit inside the closed container?
Mica took a moment to look around the room before promptly exiting it. She had no reason to stay in there any longer, as far as she knew, and so she decided it was better to look around. There were a number of other people and creatures roaming the clearing, all seeming to move in the same direction. With a light shrug she moved in the same direction as they had.

Interactions: N/a
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Seven was expecting the usual ack and forth between the too. He had even come up with a few phrases she might use in this instant but he wasn't prepared to hear what he heard, or feel what he felt. She called his name compassionately, she spoke softly and even accepted his words a bit too deeply. (The way I hurt you?) Seven thought to himself, unsure of what she meant. She seemed hopelessly sad, but what was worse Seven could feel her pain. Like her he was left frozen, even as she left. The contract, monsters, college, relationships....it was all new to Seven. However, she was the most difficult thing to overcome. He wanted to understand her, protect her, and....be with her? Seven shook his head as he was unable to understand any of it. She was like the ocean, everchanging. Calm, warm, welcoming and still; however, she could just as easily be turbulent, cold, and unforgiving. Seven watched her leave and then went into his own dorm, forgetting that his roommate was a monster as well. As he laid in his bed with his hat over his face, that sinking feeling in his chest did not fade, but somehow it felt foreign. "....This must be...hers," Seven whispered to himself, referring to her pain. What made it worse is that he was the cause. Seven cursed many times in his head, realizing he had a knack for messing things up; however, he was usually able to fix them pretty easily. This time Seven could not help her. He could only let it pass, slowly. A single tear trekked down his cheek, but Seven only reacted to it moments later. As he wiped it off and placed the hat back on his face he let out a heavy sigh. "...I'm such an idiot."
---------------------
Seven rose out of bed much like everyone else and made his way to the mess hall. He could use a bite to eat, and maybe he would even see Pandora...actually he wasn't sure if he wanted that. Seven was a bit tired from the night before. He got some rest, but not a lot of sleep. He quickly noticed Telith from the color shifting energy thingy he did. He saw several others roaming about. A few that he recognized and a few he didn't. Perhaps he would meet up with his friends after he grabbed a bite to eat. It had been a day, and he digested the purpose of the school the best he could but it was still weird to see humans and strange creatures just walking about simultaneously. "...What does today have in store."

Nathaniel Chiodos
(Location: Mess hall>Kitchen/ Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm / Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Nova)
3ab8d941268f2deb3a79499a5af1e5dd.jpgMorning's one of Nathan's weaknesses. He always felt lazy and groggy unlike most canines who rise up the minute something exciting happens while half asleep. Unfortunately this pup despised such feelings wishing his momentum would spark up without feeling like crap. The snow haired wolf boy falls off his bed forgetting it's no longer a queen size nor that he's taking residence in the manor. "Oh yeah...school." Nate groans half asleep rubbing his aching back. As always the lad drags himself up, over to his bag pulling out his tooth brush, and whatever clothing came first. A black headband with a dog bone logo on the far right, matched with a large, black turtle neck, grey cargo pants with black Vans. He could feel the cold coming quicker than most days even if it's autumn. Nathan heads forth towards the male dorm's washroom for his daily routine of brushing his teeth, shower off the oasis water and whatever dirt picked up on his trails from last night. Once finished, he exits the washroom to his bunker to drop off his belongings, he takes a trip down memory lane. The contract he made, the promises made by the freckled blonde. He couldn't help but feel a tad happy yet afraid. Part of him wanted to believe the girl and half of him screamed at him for being a naive fool, to toss such desires aside before getting hurt. One thing Nathan did not take likely is betrayal. As a wolf, it's in his nature to be loyal. Betrayal is dealt with in the utmost punishment one can think of which mostly consist of exile or death. Constantly fighting for dominance, to belong somewhere. Not Castiel. That maybe what he taught Nathan, the basics of a wolf's life, but they did not live in such traditions. Castiel preferred the solitude. To roam around freely without someone on his ass or taking care of someone. Little did he know his brother gained such birth right whether he liked it or not. Somehow the responsibility landed on him. Now Nathan is here, old enough to decide what he wanted. So far college is his last chance to decide what he wants to do the most. To live amongst humans for eternity or his own kind forgetting humans all together. Several times the pup has been abandoned, beaten and betrayed for his naive acts. He's decided to give it one last chance, and somewhere deep inside of him, Nathan desperately wants to believe Novalie can be his opportunity. If not, then he would accept his fate and start new.

Such dreary thoughts lead the brute towards the kitchen of the Mess-hall standing in front of the side door entrance watching Marshall cook with passion almost as if he's in the zone. Student's weren't allowed to go into the kitchen if's he's told correctly by Hazel, but since Marshall was his brother, Nate was sure he didn't mind. Sometimes Nathan's body worked unconsciously while lost in the confines of his mind dragging him towards either Cas or Mars. In this case, the closest is Marshall. He gave a half hearted smile towards the dragon finding himself a little conflicted about his situation. He took a seat on the island watching the dragon cook. Perhaps he could help, but he'd probably mess things up since he wasn't a very good cook.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Dorms>Outback Messhall/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mentions: animegirl20 animegirl20 Honeyrose thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Marshall)
Finally another day to wake up after such madness. Faith yawns stretching her body adjusting her vision to her surroundings. She was no longer home instead in school which made her wonder if yesterday did actually happen. Monsters, magic and even the contract she made with Telith. The only way to find out is if she- 'Yep! It's not a dream.' She thought staring down at her now clawed hands. A heavy sigh of disappointment escapes her lips hoping her hands would return to normal. 'So I guess everything that happened yesterday is true.' She affirmed wondering what's next now that the treaty has been met. What plans did the Dean have for everyone. Surely she wouldn't put her species in danger right? They may not be whatever the Dean is, but by the way she carried herself with such a welcoming presence made Faith enough to believe that the woman was being honest. Whatever it is that's about to be thrown, Faith made agreed to take it. Perhaps as punishment. At least her thoughts of the past will no longer haunt her. Last night she held a paranoid feeling. More than that, she felt panicked. She even woke up with cold sweat again. Nothing new, but it was less than usual. Her constant tossing and turning must have awoken her roommate up. Perhaps her nightmares acting up again. There is never a day where she can sleep well. The bags under her eyes said it all. Every morning, Faith would lie to herself that she's fine. There are times when this method worked and much more times when she knew the lies were not working and only further drowning herself. She shakes away such thoughts deciding to get a move on starting with a quick morning shower.

After a refreshing, warm shower in her new outfit, thrown over with her cargo jacket. Faith mindlessly brushes her teeth while thinking about yesterday's overreaction. Telith's sudden kiss. Her heart skipped a beat bringing a rosy color to her cheeks dazed. 'Why did he kiss me? We're just friends. Did I mislead him? Poor guy. I feel like such an ass. Maybe I should apologize.' She spews her contents rinsing the rest out with water. Her claws terrified her, and holding a damn bottle of shampoo was difficult. It took her nearly ten minutes to pour herself a small amount. She'd be sure to search for the hooded man first before trying to fetch breakfast. Speaking of which, her second feelings instigate that she's curious. Curious of what? Most likely Telith's, but what could he possibly be wondering? She almost forgot she shared emotions. It would be odd if ever she wished to hide hers. He'd probably know. It started to become frustrated or at least the idea. Quickly Faith wandered about the dorms in search for a familiar hooded, skittish person. "Where could he be?" The woman searched every nook and cranny until she spotted Evan. That guy seemed resourceful after nearly discovering the accuracy of how Telith felt. Faith takes a chance to ask following him to wherever his interest peeked. At the same time she felt a tad frightened when she saw something live behind the mess hall swaying it's massive body glowing even like some sort of mirror refracting light. As she turned the corner, her mouth gaped, awestruck for what she's encountered. A real live dragon. Wings tucked to it's side, tail swaying, head trying to force it's way into the window where the chef, den father Marshall slaved away. What's more, Evan did not find the beast intimidating instead fascinated. How? Why? The poor girl's heart felt like it's about to explode from her chest at the fast rate it's pounding out of fear. "What the hell?" She screamed frozen.

Pandora Snow
(Location: Lake>Mess hall/ Tags: Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness / Mentions: LazyDaze LazyDaze )
Swimming. That's what helps a mermaid forget. That's what helps ease her mind. A familiarity to help alleviate whatever bothers her. She fell asleep crying, then rose up early around eight, taking a walk by the lake to contemplate whether or not to stay just as Seven mentioned last night. She was hoping things wouldn't be so complicated, instead wound up in a web of emotions she couldn't even control. So many not even she is sure why they're in a whirl. The more she thought, the more frustrated the girl became. The only thing that made sense is swimming to clear her mind. That's exactly what she did removing her shirt, kicking off her sandals before diving in allowing water to engulf her, sink her into the abyss like her never ending thoughts. Soon the mermaid began to free roam the dark waters finding beauty with several fishes, sand, logs and branches as well. She swam further up stream near the waterfall enjoying the water shower her form. Pandora spent nearly three hours in the water allowing her beast form to breathe, stretch out until others started to awaken heading to the mess hall. "A good meal would be nice." She wondered what the others eat besides fish, possibly meats and eggs. Times have certainly changed. The girl removed herself from the waters to dry herself under the sun. Once her tail reverts to legs, she plops up heads to the washroom to rinse out the lake's.

After another while of drying herself off, Pandora enters the mess hall with her hair in a pony tail, in her new attire paired with sandals though she'd much rather walk barefoot. Hazel recommended it would be unnatural. The mermaid finds a few other classmates waiting for food to be ready. In the midst of scanning the room, she found Seven to be amongst one of them. Her heart throbbed with both anguish and nerves as she locked eyes with him. She's not ready, it seems neither is he. She would much rather speak to someone else for now before they were forced to converse again. She made a promise to stop him from himself, but it's much to early for such things. Instead, she turned to the closest person away from Seven. A tall, six armed giant. She seemed friendly. Pandora never held a problem conversing with monsters. She never thought of herself high or lower than anyone except humans. She still held fear for them, a small hatred. AS she approached the girl, she waved and said, "Hi! Is this seat taken? My name is Pandora Snow what's yours?" She chirped.

Attachments

• 29fc1b5d53907bae2ecb065a696aaa30.jpg
    29fc1b5d53907bae2ecb065a696aaa30.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Marshall Icarys
[Location: Dorm room - Kitchen // Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ]
Current Apparel

Marshall slept well without any distractions. His body naturally chilled the room to his preferred temperature until it nestled into an icebox similar to the one back home. He had a hard time sleeping in environments that aren't like that. The next morning he awoke earlier than all the others. As den father he took his job seriously, especially when it came to feeding the others. He emerged from his freezer to take a quick shower in the bathrooms to refresh himself for the day. He slipped into some day clothes, which really consists of the same thing as his sleepwear with the addition of shoes. He preferred to not wear shirts ever as they 'obstruct his wings' so he didn't bother to actually own many. The only thing of that nature that he actually does wear are hoodies because they are 'soft and comfortable' as he likes to say. The dragon made his way to the mess hall to prepare breakfast for the kiddies after he was 'dressed'. He really went all out for the first day making fluffy honey pancakes, blueberry waffles, chocolate chip muffins, scrambled eggs with toast and bacon, and a big bowl of freshly diced fruits. He wasn't too sure what everyone liked so he tried to make a wide enough variety to appease everyone. The food was set on a large table in the dining area along with large jugs of apple juice, orange juice, milk, coffee, and water for everyone to drink while they ate. Once everything was laid out he returned to the kitchen to make himself and his brother some food. He had a feeling the wolf pup would stop by as he usually did when they were home in the morning. He had a strange habit of begging Marshall to make him something special for breakfast so he sort of just became accustomed to making him something in the morning.

He only wanted an egg-bacon grilled sandwich and some coffee to start his day but soon the snow wolf came as if on cue. He sat down at the island watching the dragon work as he always did. "You seem like you have something on your mind." Marshall floated over with a hot cup of coffee and a large freshly baked cookie. He set the two items down on the counter before grabbing his own breakfast. The two were always quite open with each other since they've been together for so long now. Mars had a way of telling when something wasn't right with any of his family members, even if they tried to hide it. He stood across from him taking a sip out of his vanilla coffee. "Anything you care to talk about?" He asked simply but before he even had the opportunity to enjoy his meal a nosy dragon came looking for food. By his scent he knew it was Telith but the others around him Marshall wasn't sure about. "There's food in the-" He would have finished his sentence but the scream of a terrified female broke his thought. Immediately he flew out to see if anything was wrong but it was merely that the girl was distressed. The tall dragon sighed rubbing his temples. I left my coffee for this. "Look umm female, please calm down. I know you're probably feeling a bit overwhelmed but den father papa is here to help you." He recalled the things Hazel would say to him when he would get really upset and tried to use it to calm her nerves. What always worked for him were head scratches and loving nuzzles so he assumed the same worked for humans. Marshall floated over hovering in front of the girl as he placed his hand on her head. He rubbed softly against her scalp with his hand before rubbing his cheek against hers. "See calm... We aren't here to hurt you," He said as he tried his best to comfort her. When it came to things like affection Marshall had the mentality of a baby dragon so he did his best from things that comforted him in his experience.

Novalie Polaris
[Location: Dorm room - Mess hall // Interaction: N/A]
Current Apparel

Nova woke up in a cold sweat deeply breathing as if she had a nightmare. Her bed was still a bit damp as well as her clothes much to her confusion. Right... She recalled falling into the pond and passing out not too long after but how she ended up in the bed was a mystery to her. She was sure the wolf would leave her on the ground in the woods. She let out an uncontrolled sneeze groaning promptly after. "I swear if I get sick in the first week here..." Her belly rumbled from hunger calling her attention to food. She felt considerably hungry than usual like she could eat a farm if she wanted to. The blonde jumped out of bed practically throwing herself forward without realizing it. It was probably the first morning she ever woke up with high energy. It was like her mind and body were racing against some invisible clock. "Woah.." She blinked a few times but shrugged it off. The only thought on her mind was food. Like any other morning, she started it with a shower and brushing her teeth. It was still a bit early so she hadn't paid much attention to anything that wasn't her direct task but as she ran water through her hair and soap down her body she felt different. Her body felt more sensitive to the temperatures than it usually was. Dismissing it again, she turned the water off heading to the sink to brush her teeth. In the mirror, she noted that her hair had gotten longer seemingly overnight. She blinked a few times tugging on it but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Nova finished up in the bathroom wrapping herself in a towel as she returned to her room to put on some clothes. Her body felt much colder than it usually did, almost as if it could sense the oncoming temperature outdoors so she opted to wear something long sleeve. She pulled on a black cropped hoodie with the words 'SUPER' on the front, black sweatpants, and a pair of Adidas Superstars. It was comfortable and suited her mood for the day.

The blonde sneezed again but this time her body changed without her knowing. "I'll get that damn wolf pup if I got sick because of him." Her mood changed to one of irritation from constantly sneezing. Nova was much more irritable than she typically was as if she were a hormonal teen. It frustrated her even more because she didn't understand why. Am I pmsing???? Why am I so angry??? She grumbled as she slammed the door to her room behind her immediately howling out loudly in pain. Her hands swiftly came to cover her mouth confused why she would cry like a puppy in the first place. She reopened the door looking behind her expecting to have got her hand caught in it instead but it was a tail. An ivory colored fluffy tail with an off-white tip poked out from her clothes swishing behind her as she thought. "W-What..." Thoughts of the night before when she made that contract flooded her mind. Was this part of that contract? Am I... She reached up to the top of her head feeling a pair of fluffy ears above her. Oh god. She had the most shocked expression on her face not realizing this was a part of the contract. It was both frightening yet exciting. There was so much she wanted to do and experience now that she was apparently part wolf thanks to Nathan. It got the best of her curious nature overriding any other emotions she had on the subject. The moment she stepped out from the dorms her nose picked up on the scent of food. Her mouth started salivating at the thought as she ran into the mess hall pushing past whoever was in front of her. There was a good spread out for the students thanks to the 'den father' of the dorms. It made her stomach growl more just seeing it so she didn't waste time grabbing a plate, or two, or three. She loaded it up with food, sniffing everything before putting it on the plates. "Food food food..." Her mind was on one track taking a seat near the window as she started to scarf down the food. Her ears perked up and her tail began swishing faster behind her in reaction to eating good food. Nova was like a vacuum stuffing her face with food to appease the beast inside of her. It felt like as much as she ate it wasn't enough, she needed more.

Coraline Florence
[Location: Dorm room - Mess hall // Interaction: N/A]
Current Apparel

The strawberry blonde woke up extremely groggy. She had a hard time staying asleep with the headache she suffered from last night. Cora slid out of bed heading straight for the bathroom to get ready for the day. When she looked into the mirror she poked and prodded at her face feeling for anything different but nothing was out of place. She looked the exact same yet she still felt not herself. It was as if something was crawling in her skin or she wasn't alone in her own body. As she showered the thought of the contract her and Etienne shared showed through her mind like an old film constantly repeating itself. It was agitating to say the least. She returned to her room holding the same blank expression as when she came after she finished her morning routine. Probing through her dresser looking for a suitable outfit for the day nothing seemed to catch her eye. It made her want to lash out for no reason other than she wasn't appeased. With a sigh, she chose an off-shoulder top and a high waisted skirt to wear with a pair of short boots. Cora looked at herself in the bedroom mirror twirling around as she examined her figure. "Hmmm..." She paused tying the bright red ribbon to her thigh where it belonged bringing a slight smile to her face. "Mieux." The idea came to tie her hair up out of her face but she couldn't be bothered given the headache she had. It was still present but not as intense as last night.

The grumpy European made her way to the mess hall, the smell of food calling to her. "J’espère que la nourriture est aussi bonne qu’elle sent." She said in her native language as she walked inside. There were all sorts of foods present but her favorite was the blueberry waffles. She was still quite grumpy, proven with the deep pout she had, but at least she had waffles.

(Translation: 1. I hope the food is as good as it smells)

Last edited:
Telith
location:mess hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid evan marshall thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
listening to what marshall said suddenly telith excitement was overcome with terror his yellow glow pulsating orange now, what? why... oh gosh marshall had moved outside so telith moved his head to noises it was faith yelling and there was that evan boy taking notes of the whole situation, he watched as marshall tried to comfort her...telith felt sort of bad, he had totally forgotten what form he as in he must have scared faith, his body shifted to a gray colour and he turned towards faith and marshall wrapping his neck around them in a sort of hug thing the tip of his nose nuzzling faith much like how marshall was doing however his noise was so large he ended up nuzzling both of em funnily enough his scales where very soft to touch so it was a nice feeling , "faith..its ok...its just..me..telith..i.i..i di.ding mean to scare you...but..but..this..is..how..i..look" it was teliths voice alright but it was deeper and more reptilian.

Last edited:
Side: Etienne
Current Outfit: Ionic Blue Leather Biker Jacket
What he was listening to:

Etienne woke up feeling groggy to the sound of Bluebot playing music from his chest. "Urp... Bluebot can you sto- Yo is this Dam Bi's new single?" Etienne said as he realized what was playing. "Yes Master Etienne. I updated your playlist with the newest from Interlunium" Bluebot said as he presented Etienne with the cover art for the song. Hitting the showers, Etienne had Bluebot stand by so he could jam to the song while he cleaned himself. While he felt a bit sick, it wouldn't stop him from moving to the beat. When he dried himself off, he dressed in a similar outfit to what he wore yesterday. The final piece was his signature blue leather jacket. Dusting it off, he had Bluebot on stand by while he went to go eat breakfast. Finding his way to the mess hall, Etienne looked around at the people assembled. He saw an interesting looking fellow with an eyepatch. Deciding to walk over, Etienne made his way to the male. "Hey there, what're you thinking of getting. The selection is quite wide" said Etienne as he approached him. Hanging out with Cora and Marci had showed him that making friends might not be so hard. "The waffles look pretty good BUT I could also go for the toast. I wonder if they have tea? I could go for a nice Earl Grey" continued Etienne as he gestured at the food. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.... I'm Etienne Advantage" chirped Etienne as he did his signature upward hand flick.

Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Interactions: LazyDaze LazyDaze

Side: Woz
Current Outfit: https://blog.samuel-windsor.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/shutterstock_224821219.jpg

Woz was woken up by Senor Fraug jumping onto his head. Checking the time, he saw it was morning. Shaking off his grogginess, Woz stumbled into the shower. He had been up late last night working on his Woz Buckle. The incident with Marci still left him a bit concerned with the effects of mental influencing. They had split last night after Woz had promised to have Aiko cook dinner for the both of them. "We have a wide selection of options for your clothing today Master Woz. Are we going to go with formal? Semi-formal? Do you want to go full casual?" said Aiko as she cycled through the options she had on her heads up display. "I'll go semi formal today Aiko" replied Woz as he stepped out from the shower. The outfit she gave him was a striped long sleeve, a blue blazer, cream colored chinos and brown boots. Woz had never needed his glasses. They were simply a tool he used in his everyday life. The glass didn't have prescription in and was actually reinforced enough to stop a bullet. Plus they made him look even more intelligent than he already was. Smirking at his inner comments, he left his room to go find breakfast. Making his way to the mess hall, Woz took note of the wide selection of food available. Sitting down at a table, he dug into some waffles he got while taking pauses to drink coffee. Today was the day people decided whether they wanted to stay. Woz still needed answers, plus he wanted to see where Etienne's ambition got him. So of course he was staying.

Mentions: Dak Dak
Interactions: N/A

Nathaniel Chiodos
(Location: Outside Mess hall/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Nathan thanked his brother for serving him something special. A custom, though he knew better. He poked at his food rudely enough, rather than taking a bite and praising his brother as per usual, but the conflict in his mind kept him from enjoying anything at the moment. Marshall began questioning the male leaving him uncertain to say or not. If he didn't, what was even the point of coming over with a gloomy look on his face? It would irritate the dragon. He couldn't help it, he himself is unsure what to say or where to start. Before a syllable is said, a scream diverts their attention alerting the two, to abandon what they're doing and race over to the distress. Nathan stands before a nosy dragon whom the girl startles easily along with another boy who sat on the sidelines writing oddly enough. The brunette was terribly frightened as Marshall took initiation as Den Father to comfort the student. He was doing well aside from his appearance, but isn't the introduction to monsters over and done with? Unless the girl still had doubts and wished to leave? The questions are tarnished when the same dragon steps forward curling it's neck around the two which made things difficult for Nathan to see, but he could smell the fear coming from the girl. He spoke as if he knew her which unfortunately did not help as the scent of fear grew higher as if she were going to break at any given moment. The werewolf couldn't do a thing except feel angry? Why did he feel upset? A mixture of emotions erupt. No, these feelings do not belong to him. They belong to another. "Novalie!" Nathan realized searching for the blonde if she's nearby. His head chanting, "food". There was only one place to find that. The woods or mess hall. The lad had to find her and sort the situation out. He couldn't very well help Marshall even if he wanted to right now. Her emotions overpowered his. He wanted to snap, bite the crap out of someone. Anyone will do. Blood lust. 'Oh no!' Nathan tried his best to control his urges. You'd think a two hundred year old werewolf has learned to reign over himself. His emotions, his concern for Novalie leaves him wide open. Gray eyes begin to glow as his thirst for blood overwhelms him. His eyes target Evan. The easiest victim to pin down for the win. Fangs enlarge, tail stiffens, ears perk, pupils shrink as kill mode is activated. Every step he takes is quiet, stalking his prey for any sudden movements. In a quick second, Nathan lunges only for him to be pinned down on the ground with a loud 'thud' noise. Behind him stood Castiel controlling his shadow like a puppeteer.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Behind Mess hall/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
The white dragon changed into a gray hue, startled by her scream? Why? She's the one who should be afraid if he's going to attack right? Somebody else rounds the corner standing in front of her. That same reptilian man. What was his name again? Telith mentioned it was Marshall. He was the Den Father as Hazel had introduced the crowd of students. He did his best to comfort her which she ease into his touch reassuring her safety. The white dragon behind him shifted his eyes similar to Telith's. At the same time she felt said man's newfound emotions of worry. Orange...the color of concern, fear even just like-

"faith..its ok...its just..me..telith..i.i..i di.ding mean to scare you...but..but..this..is..how..i..look"

It was indeed her partner in the shape of a dragon. How curious it is to encounter him in such a form yet scary at the same time. Their voice less soothing almost like a demon voice. He squeezed Marshal and her into whatever it was, but it freaked her out even more then met with his snout. Her body shivers with fear. "T-Telith...if that is you...you're squeezing to hard." She gasped then heard a loud noise the group. All eyes locked on a white haired guy with ears and tail on the ground growling almost feral like. It was creepy, so much she squeezed closer to Telith for protection. Her hazel eyes scroll up to an ebony haired man who seemed unfazed. He locked eyes with each person.

Castiel Chiodos
(Location: Outside Mess hall/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm /Mentions: SimplySugar SimplySugar Ciana)
Mornings. The one time of the day for peace and quiet other than the dead of night. Both of those times are when he hunts, watches over basically on duty. Last night's events with that one girl as a curious moment. They sat in silence while she drew in the dark of what you may ask? He couldn't even tell you as he was too preoccupied with smoking. By the time he finished his second, the mystery girl had also completed her drawing. He couldn't very much care less but she seemed proud of herself. Given no other choice, but to be the responsible one, he escorted to girl back to her dorm room. Quiet without a fuss, just as he liked.

The next day, he rose up to scout the area for any suspicious activity. The only thing he found was peace and quiet and a mermaid minding her own business in the lake. Castiel decided to take a walk back over to the abandoned side of the lake for a smoke returning to the dorms to find his halfwit brother about to charge an innocent human. In split second, the raven haired man bolts straight towards the pup in time to cease his attack. His shadow making contact with Nathan's pinning his body to the ground. He clicked his tongue in disappointment turning to the puzzled faces in front of him. "You really shouldn't let your guard down against us. Sometimes it's not safe. We're still animalistic." He warned. The brunette too his warning to heart stepping away from Telith for a brief second as if uncertain. "If you wish to stay here think twice about what I said. Contracts have consequences. Now pup." He squats down in front of Nathan with the most intimidating presence. No emotion whatsoever like talking to broken, battered, soulless man. "Your dumb-ass crafted a contract. Who are they?" The white haired male turns away forcefully trying to avoid eye contact wearing the most annoyed face ever. His white hair is grasped then plunged into the dirt like some sort of toy. "TALK!" He snarled pulling their head back up with blood trailing down their nose. Nathan spewed dirt from their mouth breathing hard. "Her." He murmured as Cas quirks a brow. "Her name is Novalie. Blonde hair. Freckles on her face. She's craving food." "You dip shit. You knew the consequence of the contract. You should have stood by her side lover boy." He jeered dragging his sibling by the scruff of his collar into the kitchen dropping him on the island. "Eat." He commanded releasing his shadow. "I'll go find your girlfriend." Nathan gladly obeyed to stop the blood lust from going. Anything to stop his thirst.

Meanwhile, Castiel enters the mess hall in search of a blonde. The only blonde he can see so far is a ravenous woman chowing down on a stack of food. He draws up to the blonde, "You Novalie?" He leaned in sniffing her seeing the wolf ears and tail. "You reek of wolf." He growled. "Mutt no less. Take your food and come with me now." He demanded.

Telith
location:mess hall//interaction: faith cas Nathan Pumpkid Pumpkid marshall thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
“Oh umm...so.sorry” Telith relised his curled grasp on the two of them keeping his snout close to faith until the loud thud caught its attention Telith entire body became orange hued he had no idea what had happened, then he saw it that boy...Evan..being attacked by another boy his aura....or wantever it was indicated a werewolf...the werewolf was soon stopped by another one, however his warning "You really shouldn't let your guard down against us. Sometimes it's not safe. We're still animalistic." That wasn’t true.....not at...all just because he was a dragon demon..thing....do..the orange hue of his eyes and scales pulsed with dark blue starting from his eyes and ending at his tail...” that...not...true at all...” faith had shifted away from Telith head he shifted it over a little closer not wanting to be intrusive but not wanting to be too far away holding back any tears he may have.

Evan
location:mess hall//interaction: faith cas Nathan Pumpkid Pumpkid Telith​
Evan happily watched the odd scene play out until....he turned for a slit second something lunged at him his brain had one response WEREWOLF, this was almost exactly like how his grandfather had lost his arm although at that time everyone said the so called werewolf was just a feral dog....but he had always wounder if it was true tat what got Him into cryptozoology in the first place Evan just accepted it, then... nothing the wolf boy had been...stoped? What...Evan had no response he just backed away slowly without saying a word...this was...scary but also intriguing...so there was such things a feral...what..abo...oh gosh...the dragon...no he seemed tame enough ok good. Right?

Marshall Icarys
[Location: Outside Mess Hall // Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ]

It seemed to calm the girl down a bit until Telith had wrapped around them. Her body tensed up yet again but he was still close so he continued to stroke her head. She reeked of a draconic scent that was almost intoxicating. It sickened him to the point of wanting to be away from her but his obligation to protect her took precedence. Hazel said to take care of everyone so he made sure to do his best. "I apologize for my brothers they can be a tad barbaric at times. Now that others are starting to form contracts like I'm guessing you did to gain powers the ones who already had these abilities are feeling the side effects now. All the emotions, the urges, everything you feel your partner feels the same if not stronger. Sometimes it's hard to control." He watched as his older brother got what information he requested out of the younger wolf before setting off. Marshall was never a fan of Castiel's careless way of handling Nathan. Sometimes the three of them got along well, mostly when mother was around, but other times Castiel had little regard for either of them. He would toss Nathan around like he was worthless doing with him as he pleased because he could. It bothered him because his idea of family was different but he also understood that wolves work differently than dragons. "I hope you can forgive us... These first few days will be pretty rough until things get under control so please bear with it until then," Marshall spoke earnestly not bothering to lie about the situation at hand. It was going to be difficult but if she wished to stay it was something the girl would have to work around.

One down one more to go. He thought looking at the equally frightened human that Nathan had attacked. He broke free of Telith leaving Faith in his care to tend to the other male. "Are you alright? My brother didn't hurt you did he?" Marshall grabbed the boy inspecting him all over for any signs of bruising happy to see he wasn't injured. "We're taking care of our more feral residents so there is no need to be afraid. Go eat with the others, you two go eat as well." Marshall spoke to the three of them shooing them off to the mess hall. It was better if they stayed away from the kitchen for a bit because he had a feeling Cas and Nathan would get into it again.

Novalie Polaris
[Location: Mess Hall // Interaction Pumpkid Pumpkid ]

Nova was already working on her fifth plate of food and her eighth glass of water wolfing down food like she hadn't eaten in three years. More more! Her mind was blank focused on stuffing her face as her inner self was screaming to stop. It was conflicting but her body compelled her to eat. The urges to eat got stronger turning into a lust for something different but she wasn't sure why. Her fangs sank into the food tearing it apart as scarfed things down it preventing her from choking from how fast she was eating. She was fine minding her business until she was bothered by a male. "Mutt no less." Her head snapped around swiftly with her curly hair swinging around behind her. Her ears laid flat in an aggressive manner as she bore her fangs growling at the male. Her once bright blue orbs turned a deep shade of pink as they began to glow. "Do not call me that. I have a name and it's not mutt." She was angry taking offense to being called a mutt as if that was the worst insult. "And who says I have to go with you. I can do what I want to-" The half wolf stopped short as her nose caught whiff of a new scent. Her ears perked up again as she stood slowly approaching the dark-haired male. He had an interesting scent about him that filled her nose. The male was a wolf as well, she could smell it on him, but he had a different kind of scent than the one Nathan carried. She sniffed him all over, her tail swishing slowly behind her as she took in his smell. Something about him smelled dominant as if she had to listen to what he asked of her. It bothered her how her emotions could change just from a scent and it bothered her more that she actually got up and sniffed him like that. It was frustrating and she couldn't understand it as it only made her angrier. "You... you're Nathan's sibling.. I remember seeing you from last night... at orientation.. Where are you taking me..? I'm still hungry." Her stance changed as she became clearly flustered given by her uncomfortable stance, arms crossed behind her back and eyes averting any form of contact. Her eyes changed back to its natural blue and she had a blush across her face under her freckles. Those wolfish ears laid flattened as her tail wrapped around her leg. It was as if her whole demeanor changed to being submissive against her will. She felt as if she had to obey him, submit to him even though on the inside she wanted to bite into him.

All the students congregated at one large building. A number of scents permeated the air, all incredibly pleasant. Mica's mouth water as she entered the room. She wasn't too sure of what to expect, but it certainly wasn't what she saw. A large mass of people congregated around different tables, eating, talking, and laughing. Although she was taller than a good portion of them, their glances at her made her feel anxious. She had never seen tribes this large, it was just unreasonable. The giant woman took a deep breath, trying to remind herself that she was a powerful warrior and that many would cower before her strength. The thoughts weren't entirely helpful, but they at least kept her mind from thinking about the other people surrounding her. Carefully she took a seat at an empty table. She took up enough space as it was, so this seemed like a smart choice. A soft voice startled her slightly. Mica's heterochromatic eyes lowered down to spot a petite girl with multicolored hair. "Not at all!" Her voice was a little louder than what might have been considered appropriate, leading her to flinch slightly. "I'm Mica Amazos. It's nice to meet you." She stuck out all her right arms in attempt to offer a hand shake. A light blush covered her face as she huffed to herself. She forgot that no one else had three sets of arms. She let two drop back to her side, leaving one hand outstretched.

Castiel Chiodos
(Location: Messhall> Kitchen/ Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Castiel watched the effects of the contract take over the blonde. Her actions reeks 'wolf'. None of it was human meaning if she did not get herself under control soon, she would lose any sign of humanity. This girl was quite a sassy little one like Nathan. He could see why it would grab his brother's interest. Novalie began to stand still in a sheepish manner as if realizing who, or what he is. "Good." He mumbled under his breath. "I'm taking you into the kitchen for a little chat. Everything you have going on will consume you until you're no longer a human girl. Something else will take over if not treated. Now come." He said leading her towards the kitchen then stops turning to her with a menacing glare. "Don't make me drag you by the scruff like a child now hurry." He demanded.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Outside Messhall> Messhall/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 / Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Marshall's kind attempts to calm her worked. She did not understand how easily she can be soothed. Usually she would snap or something rather than being all up.on her emotions. She felt almost weaker. It sickened her as well. Being the strong girl she is, she felt herself coming back pulling away from the Den Father and thanking him as he left to take care of Evan. She then held a sinking feeling which only meant one thing. Her suspicions are correct when she turned towards Telith whom was a blue color. He could pull off being a damn chameleon if he can go invisible. Faith took a moment to think as Castiel's words resonate. If beasts were truly feral then life at school would be a threat. Is she ready to risk it. Telith's appearance saddened her. To think people are terrified of such a sweetheart including herself. Faith hates herslef for being such a jerk about such doubts. "Screw what he said." Faith huffed drawing up the courage to place hand on the dragon's snout encouraging her as he purs similar to Telith in his human form. It still is Telith regardless of his form. His white scales are soft like a sanded, glossed antique. She locks eyes with the beast tracing her hand up under his eye to marvel at them. She sends him a half smile before resting her head cutely against his. "I'm sorry big guy. I didn't mean to upset you. You're not scary at all. You're still a sweetheart. The sweetest kind of flavor I enjoy." She cooes starting to have dragon instincts take over. She nuzzles his large snout leaking her musk, aura around him. She even pured like a dragon while in utter bliss then licking his cheek losing control of herself. Her heart throbs warmly wanting nothing but affection from the dragon. "Telith~" She pured.

Pandora Snow
(Location: Messhall/ Tags: Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness )
The way the giant towered amazed her. She's never met anyone quite as large here in the west except giants themselves. Pandora gladly shakes her hand taking a seat beside her. "A pleasure to meet you Mica. Forgive me for asking such personal questions, but I have never seen your kind around before. May I ask what yoj are or where you came from? You look rather fascinating and beautiful." She complimented as her eyes sparkle cpativated by the girl. She reminded her of something out of a book she read awhile back but could not place her finger on it. It's as if her body as like rock itself.

Evan
location:mess hall//interaction: Faith Pumpkid Pumpkid telith Marshall thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
The whole experience was a little...odd for Evan to say the least he hadn’t expected anyone to become...feral, now Marshall was checking him over presumably that was part of his job as den father it was still...kinda akward “nai eímai oraía akrivós ítan aprosdókito thats óla” he slipped back into Greek Marshall finally released him, and he shifted his attention to faith and the dragon, who was judging by the glowing and affection, was that odd Telith fellow, he watched for a little the spectacle was cute, before leaving for the mess hall to grab some breakfast

Telith
Faith affection was well received,her head resting on his made Telith emit long melodies purrs his eyes and scales change to a mix of light blue and purple flowing done his body in ulternating pulses.her words made Telith smile, her musk got one thing in his mind Faith was his...it wasn’t malicious but, it was possessive, he didn’t want this to stop, her purring, the little licks on his cheek, he was enjoying it all, and he could feel faith...she..she felt the same. His lightly licked faith back nuzzling her tenderly “Faith~” he purred back. Just letting the moment drag on, for Telith it was like the world was just him and faith, the felling would be the same for her.

Last edited:

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Outside Messhall/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
Faith's name rolling off Telith's voice sent a shiver down her back, heart flutter and face turn flustered. 'Wh-what's happening to me? Why do I feel so hot and weak like I'm on some drug? What is this shit?' She wondered as her body responds to giggles and hugs the dragon's snout as much as possible desiring to do so much more. "Awe mi amor~ why are you so adorable I could just eat you." She licked his cheek. 'What the hell did I just say? Did I just lick him?' She internally screeched not having control of herself anymore. She purs against him wanting more. More what? What did she want? She wanted more of Telith everything. "Now how am I supposed to mate with you in that form? Why don't you turn into that handsome form of yours baby?" If the real Faith would be taking a solid form while watching her new character flirt with Telith, let's just say right now she's overly embarassed finding the whole situation weird. 'Oh god no! Help!' She internally cried.

SEVEN BATTEUX
Mentions: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Interactions: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

In the midst of his dreariness he happened to lock eyes with Pandora. He froze, and would be lying if he said he didn't feel a bit terrified of what would happen. He was excited, nervous, happy, but withdrawn all at once, but it did sting to see her turn around so quickly. There was relief in her decision, but that was only the temporary relief that only came from running from a problem that was sure to return. He suppressed the sinking feeling in his heart and returned to his dreary disposition, hardly noticing how certain objects seemed to inch toward him. He was about to pick out something to eat when Etienne interrupted his internal dialogue and started talking his head off. He eyed him up and down...trying to figure out where he had seen him from. It was a bit difficult to make out if he was a monster as some were less obvious than others; however, that was not a bad thing.

"...You would choose toast over waffles?" Seven said dryly...a bit disappointed in his choice of food. "And tea (Earl Grey, great now he is naming people....maybe he meant an actual person)???" Seven listened to him introduce himself after he had already said a mouthful; he was alot like Seven in that way. Seven thought his name was weird but then again, he wasn't one to judge. "I'm Seven *sigh* I could go for coffee with a side of coffee sprinkled with coffee. I feel like today already has me beaaahhhhhhHHHHH! I know where I seen you from," Seven exclaimed toward the end, abandoning the dreary disposition as he pointed a fork toward Etienne. "You're Wozzy's friend! The one who abandoned him at orientation!" Seven attempted to put his fork back on his trey, but for some reason it wouldn't leave his hand...and then the spoon got stuck on the fork...then the knife...then the- (What the hell?) "A-anyway, nice to meet you," Seven continued trying not to draw attention to his magnetic problem...this was a first for him. "The food selection surprises me, you wouldn't think waffles and coffee would be part of a monster diet. I was half expecting a live goat, or a unfortunate prisoner....something."

Mica smiled lightly, ready to wave away her apology, but the movements were halted by the sudden compliment. The light blush on her face only deepened with Pandora's kind words. "Oh well thanks, but I'm not anything special, I promise." One hand rubbed at the nape of her neck, another pushing her hair back, and a third straightening the fabric around her waist. "I'm from India. I'm a Rakshasi, we're kinda umm.." she had to think for a moment. What parts were common abilities among other creatures and what weren't? She had never met another species other than her own. Well that, and animals. She decided she would talk as if she was talking to a very smart gaur or antelope. Of course she would've killed a normal gaur or antelope for food, but that was beside the point! "Well rakshasas are really tall," she held one of her arms a good foot above her own height, suggesting she still had some growing to do. "We have multiple pairs of arms, are really good fighters, can vanish, and this." She pulled a foot out from under the table, directing her gaze to her oddly cloven foot. "I think that's all." She said with a gentle shrug. "What about you? What are you? If you don't mind me asking, that is!" She added quickly at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back