• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Novalie Polaris
[Location: Oasis // Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid ]

Nova jumped up from his side standing in the water in front of him. Her arms stuck straight out at her sides as her hands balled into fists. "I-It's not like that!!" She yelled defensively. His look at her made her nervous like this wasn't hard enough for her to talk about. He said he would never harm her but his wolfish growls made her uneasy, still, she couldn't back down from this. The blonde took a deep breath allowing the warm water that surrounded her to calm her down a bit. "When the dean mentioned making contracts I didn't quite understand why but I know now it's all about trust... and trust isn't something that comes easy for me... You have to care about someone, want to protect them and I knew nothing about any of that. I-I spent most of my time alone pushing people away but then... you.." She tensed up clutching her chest as she tried to get out her words without stuttering. "You approached me not because of what I could be to you but who I was as a person... It was the first time- t-then in the theater when I-I wanted to.. protect you I didn't think twice about it. It made me think that maybe now I understand a little about what it means to have someone mean something to you... and.. and... y-you I..." She jumped forward wrapping her arms around his neck and tackling him with a tight hug. "You're that someone to me. I want to stay with you! Forever even! I-I don't want to forget this place or meeting you or feeling this way... And don't ever say you're hideous! I-I-I think you're the most handsome, wolf ears and all. I adore every part of you... So don't.. say stuff that breaks my heart okay..?" Nova sniffled having poured out more emotions in this one moment than she had in ten years. Ever since she closed herself off when she was younger she lacked the ability to express herself normally or know what it means to form relationships with others. She sat there straddled in his lap hugging him tightly with her face buried in his neck trying to get the tears to stop flowing. "Stupid emotions. I suck at it."

Coraline Florence
[Location: Pond // Interaction: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ]

Cora stood in the water breathing deeply as if she were to start hyperventilating. She couldn't get a hold of herself but then something descended down on her, a creature unlike anything she'd ever seen. It was shrouded in darkness and covered in dark armour. When it tried to get closer she threw her hands up defensively as she backed away. She ended up slipping from moving too fast in the water and falling in. Then out from the monster came Etienne with that same frightening look in his eye as earlier. She looked up at him from the ground as he spoke in shock that was who he was. She had wondered what his monster form was since he didn't change in the theater like the others but she didn't think it'd be so frightening. She clutched her chest as her wet hair matted to her cheek and clothes. It hurt just thinking about it, she was so scared in that moment that she felt like she would have had a heart attack had he not revealed himself. "E-Etienne.. why would you-! Why would you scare me like that now I'm soaking wet! I-" She blushed puffing her cheeks out. It was hard to stay mad at him when he looked at her with such kindness in his eyes. The mention of a contract did catch her attention though. She recalled the dean mentioning something about that during their tour so they could 'better coexist with the supernatural' or something like that. Cora blinked a few times her innocent eyes looking up at him. "You want... to contract with me..? Why?" She questioned him because she genuinely wasn't sure why he'd choose her. There were plenty of others here, even prettier girls who would probably suit his fancy more, yet he chose her. Cora was always a modest girl seeing herself as nothing more than average at best but maybe there was another reason behind it. She had to know why she was chosen before providing such an important answer.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Backyard/Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
It all happened so fast. The collision of something rigid yet soft against her lips. She knew this sensation. A kiss. An abstract kiss but a kiss nonetheless. Hazel eyes widens in shock to the culprit. Telith was kissing her. Her heart raced not out of love nor disgust, but shock. The hooded lad pulled away before she could even manage to push him away. Faith sits up scooting away slapping a clawed hand over her mouth processing it all in while gawking at him. A mixed feeling of astonishment and happiness. She can see his grin again. "T-Telith!" She stuttered. "Why did you do that? Why did you kiss me for? I-" She gasps noticing her hand on her mouth are not human like. Claws instead just like Telith's. "Wh-what? Where are my hands? What are these?" She freaked sweating profusely. It was all too much, her breathing heavy. Everything to her at that point broke her. Having no other choice but to scream.

Pandora Snow
(Location: Lakeside shore/ LazyDaze LazyDaze )
When Pandora heard the metaphor about rippinf someone's heart she said, "I do not! I would never! I may be snippy but I would never do anything terrible as that!" She defended then realized the term was a metaphore. "O-oh...nevermind." She bashfully said. Seven did not pay attention to the orientation iswhat he confessed. So she is the only one who knows what's happening. "All knowledge is good knowledge if you wish to survive and outsmart dimwits like yourself. It's all starting to make sense why you're lucky. You have no intellect to save your life except for dumb luck. It suits you." She scoffs glossing him over from head to toe. The widest smirk on her lips that could label her, "bitch". Seven confessed his flaws to improve himself. To be more open. Honest and vulnerable? Now that is a sight to behold. It would be like having him wrapped around her finger taking full control of the young man. She sighs in delight over the idea to dominate him. Pandora chuckles on that last word being "lame". "Now that I can most certainly agree upon." The mermaid dusts the remaining sand off her shoulders. "Hmmm, indeed. Your soul would be much more exquisite for the taking, but a soul like yours is not worth a dime. You'd be the price of a single penny. However, Hazel has informed me I am not allowed to make contracts to my benefit or rather dark magic. I must keep it innocent or I'll be kicked out and you will no longer see me again. Now..." She takes his right hand in a shake position keeping it there. "I will start." She clears her throat.

"I Pandora bestow upon you my assistance now and forever for as long as I have you. I will lend you my powers in exchange I shall stop...being insecure."
she admitted wearing a small blush. Her eyes land on Seven's, "Now you say, I Seven accept your offer. In exchange I will insert your bargain. I will pay the price given to me for as long as I am yours. I hearby declare myself your Vessel. Then you'll gain half of my powers, feel what I feel and think what I think. The ribbon around us is our pact and will be invisible linking us together like a thread. If it's cut...the contract is over." She explained.

Last edited:
Telith
Telith grin quickly sank as he watched faith trying to process was...that not the right thing to do? Oh....no “I i..well..there...ummm” he was going to just run...he had screwed up he was about to do so until, Faiths....she had claws too...oh god “ it’s ok, i-“ he didn’t have time to finish before she started to scream. “It’s ok it’s ok, they must have come with the powers..” Telith had no idea what he was ment to do, so he just stroked faiths back like galith would do when he was terrified, “hey...faith it’s..it’s...fine...we..i...can..show...you..umm how hey work..I mean we can work on this together right?” His eyes became swerling vortex’s of dark blue and orange, Telith had no idea if this would help faith at all.

Side: Etienne

Etienne realized that descending from the sky looking like an avatar of darkness and death was probably not the way to start this off. Pulling her out of the water and placing her on the grass, Etienne wrapped his jacket around her shoulders to keep her warm. Which was something Etienne NEVER did. This leather jacket was a special gift made by his grandfather. Etienne never let anyone else wear it. Although he felt like he could use it to keep Cora warm, at least this once. "Umm sorry about that Cora... I was a bit full on. I just really wanted you to see what I was so I could see whether or not you could accept me" said Etienne as he sat next to her. Sat next to Cora, Etienne then told her his reasoning for choosing her as his partner. "You're kind... unbelievably kind. I saw how you defused the tension between me, Woz and Marci. It was like there was this warmth that spread through the group. I feel at ease when I'm with you... even more so than Woz, my best friend. When we're together... I don't want to leave you. There are so many things in this world that can hurt you and I don't want them to... I know its selfish of me to want to protect you but I honestly do. When I picture who I want my partner to be....who I want my Queen to be...all I see is you, Cora" Etienne said all of this with a nervous tone. Curling up a little, Etienne closed his eyes and expected rejection.

Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Once Honeyrose reached the cabin it had just his here that it was all made from wood. They would never dare cur down a tree at home but here humans seemed to use wood a lot which she figured can be resourceful. When she walked in her eyes widen a bit It was very nice looking inside. As she looked around she wondered if she really could sleep in here. It was very nice and the bed which she did lay on for a second was soft but....she liked waking up to the beaming down at her. Plus well that was her food source. Maybe she would sleep in here just not tonight. Well whoever her roommate was she wasn't here. She was hoping she would run into her. "Guess I'll see her tomorrow." She said to herself with a shrug and headed back out to meet with Johannes.

When she caught up with him she noticed he was playing a instrument she had never seen, a girl singing and another girl dancing. She was quite good. She watched the little performance and when it was over she quickly walked over closer and watch the girl leave. "Wow she was very good." Almost put her in the mood for dancing. Made her think of the ritual dances they preformed at home. She turned around and looked over towards the girl who was singing. "You have a very nice voice." Honeyrose's eyes then wondered over to the instrument Johannes had and she walked over and sat next to him. "What is that?" She asked referring to the instrument. While she waited for response she took of the flat shoes she had on. The witch for some reason insisted she wear some shoes. Honeyrose didn't understand what the big deal was they did look nice but she preferred to go with out them. "That's better." She mumbled to herself.
Dak Dak

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Backyard/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
Telith's attempts to comfort Faith with a back rub did help ease her. She stares intently at her claws. "Teach me to what? Scratch people? I want my old hands back. What could possibly have use for them?" She held herself then clung to Telith hiding her face in his chest. She can feel the mixture of her feelings and Telith's engulfing her. She felt worried and sad ceasing her tears. That's all she wanted is to be held. She didn't know why but certainly these are not her emotions. Even in such a vulnurable state she would never allow anyone to see her or be touched as a sign of weakness. A habit of hers from her teenage years.

Last edited:
Telith
Telith was about to try and explain the claws, of course through a torrent of emotional confusion, but suddenly faith was clinging to him much like he had been doing all he could think to do was hug her back “ it..it well be fine ju.just relax” he repeated a few times stroking her back while still hugging faith “ remember how..I made you...the armband...well that’s what the...the claws. Are for” Telith stoped talking after that and just kept hugging faith.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Backyard/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
Telith holds her. That alone was enough to soothe her. She sat in silence in his arms hoping the mixture of feelings to dissipate. The silence becoming reassuring as they both try to relax. Faith felt awfully tired from weeping. Emotionally exhausted for one whole day. Her partner spoke about the armband. She had forgotten about it. Too freaked out to remember, but she did recall how it was made. The energy solidifying into jewelry. "Yeah." She simply answered. Telith explained the purpose of his claws like some sort of conductor to craft trinkets. "Oh...that's cool. I guess?" Faith isn't sure of how to react to what she learned. At least she understood it's purpose, but now she will never have her old hands for as long as she carries a contract. She would have to hide them with gloves. "Sorry if I'm not as enthusiastic." She finally pulled away staring at the grass. "I guess I'm just exhausted from today." The brunette then stood up dusting herself off from any grass stains. "I think I'm going to knock out for the night." She finally looks at the hooded lad. "Good night Telith. Will you be alright?" She asked once more.

SEVEN BATTEUX
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Seven would have been happier, but he did feel as if he hadn't earned it...not yet. He realized that forming the contract wasn't the success. Fulfilling the contract would be the true measure of success. However, he then stroked his imaginary beard as he summed up her bundle of hazard phrases. "So I guess I get what you trying to say...I'm lucky, my soul is priceless and you don't want me to not see you again...ok got it," seven said playfully. "But seriously, do I have to say all that stuff for the contract it sounds like we're getting married in Vegas."

Seven sighed and shrugged his shoulders before clearing his throat. He nearly burst out into a roar of laughter as she held out her right hand in such a business like manner. It looked like a little kid trying to play the boss. Seven ignored her handshake in order to take both of her hands in his, because isn't that how all rituals work? He looked into her eyes with a soft expression, they held another world inside them, and he couldn't wait to be apart of it. To be honest, he was estatic that she was his partner, and that he was hers, but he couldn't tell her that right now. After all, he would have to be transparent from here on out; he might as well keep one secret before being bound to this moody mermaid. "Ahem, I Seven accept your offer. In exchange I will be honest, and transparent. I will pay the price given to me as long as I am yours. I hearby declare myself your vessel, Pandora.....despite your insecurities." Seven said, improvising the very last part. He did not miss that point, and if she want to tease she would have to learn that Seven could dish out as much as he could take.

Marciline smiled as the girl danced. When she was finished, Marci whistled. "Tres bein." She said looking over to Johannes. "If I might say this place is going to be really fun." She said with a smile. Marci had made at least one friend here, that was really good for her. She would move around from town to town so she wouldn't be able to make friends. It was hard for her, but she was safe here. There were beasts and monsters just like her. She didn't have to hide who she was anymore. She could just be who she was.

Johannes had left her to go with the girl with green hair. That's when Woz had come to sit beside her. When he made his outburst for his friend Marci had chuckled lightly. "Your friends seems rather interesting if I may say." She said smiling brushing the hair out of her face. "I'm sorry for earlier. I honestly wasn't trying to control you or anything. It kinda just happened." She took a breath in and looked up at the sky. "Who knows maybe we could be friends." The stars were beautiful that night. No cloud in the sky, and absolutly stary as always. "There beautiful tonight, no?" She asked still mezmerized by the sky.
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Johannes looked over his shoulder to see the girl with green hair. He had smiled when she asked what his guitar was. He slung his sling over his shoulder walked closer to her. "This is a guitar. My papa had taught me how to play. In the right hands it can sounds pretty good. In Marci's hands it can sound pretty terrible." He said with a light chuckle. He slowly started to pluck cords sotly. "If I may, I'd love to play you a song." He said as he started to play Hallelujah.
animegirl20 animegirl20

.:Kai:.
Kai was taken aback by his response. She felt herself grow a bit flustered, a sheepish grin creeping onto her lips. "Kiss me? I don't know how you'd feel about that- I'm not a very good kisser." She smirked, gasping dramatically when he spat water back at her. "It's on." She cackled, diving back underwater to get another mouthful. Just before she took her revenge she heard a familiar voice that distracted her for a moment. Kai immediately recognized Howard, and nearly laughed out her water when he splashed her- quite pitifully, in her opinion. Instead of spitting towards Evan, Kai targeted Howard and harshly fired a mouthful of water at him. "Hey Howard," She giggled. "You just lost the war."

i: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Killerclown Killerclown
__
.:Ciana:.
After gathering up all her things, Ciana set forth into the woods, excited to get lost and inspired. She clicked on her flashlight as she got further away from the groups of people, and eventually found herself in a little quiet area outside the lake. She was determined to venture further before she noticed a shadow out of the corner of her eye. She turned and was surprised to find the one gentleman who had helped her out before. Ciana felt a bit uneasy, but nonetheless approached him. "Nice night this is turning out to be." She greeted. "Enjoying the view?"

i: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Nathan Chiodos
(Location: Oasis/ Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Nathan snapped out of his self pity when Nova exclaimed. He felt bad for assuming yet he remained focused on the pond. He listened intently to what she has to say. His expression softens hearing her point him out over how he approached her kindly and how she wanted to stay. She even negates being hideous which she misunderstood on that part. He scoffed as she sat on his lap hiding her face into the crook of his neck cursing herself as something wet soaks his skin. Tears. Instead of comforting her, the brute throws his head back howling in laughter over everything she said wrapping his arms around her. He tried to calm his fits of laughter, but he found it all so adorable that a human would be so vulnurable to him and him alone. Nathan wipes a tear off his eye sighing. "Oh man you really are different than the others. I never thought a girl like you, a human, would feel that way about some punk like me." He senses her pout knowing he offended her in some way. He holds her tightly, one hand on the small of her back, the other on the back of her head as his large, white fluffy tail coils around her waist. "Thank you though." He hummed wearing a small smile on his lips. "For being honest with me Chickity." He cooed pulling her head away to meet his gaze. Wiping off her tears. His gray irises glowing beautifully with a hint of love embedded in them. "You're awfully sweet like a baby chick. I think the nickname suits you." He pecks her nose with a 'chu' sound. "And for the record I know I'm not hideous, but that's not what I was talking about. We all have monster forms. Terrifying ones or just plain decieving. This form is just desguise to appeal you humans from freaking out. We will only reveal ourselves when we feel we can trust you and you feel the same." He informed.

Pandora Snow
(Location: Lakeside Shore/ Tags: LazyDaze LazyDaze )
Pandora glares at the cheeky man. She blushed slightly wheb he mentioned marriage. Internally she wouldn't mind of the idea, but on the outside, "Ha! Like I would marry you. They're just words. A ritual. It's like reading out your binding contract before you buy something like the fool you are. Then again you wouldn't know anything about contracts do you cockaroch?" She smirked. "Just repeat what I told you to say before I change my mind." She growled as Seven finally recites the rest of the oath. She scoffs asmused to see if he can keep his part of the bargain. The redhead manages to sneak in an extra sentence making her grumble. She could retort, but what will happen next is much sweeter than her own words. A devilish smirk crosses her lips keeping her eye on him. A red ribbon glowing vibrantly wraps around their hand up to their wrist like some sort of bondage. "Oh by the way I was suplosed to tell you something. What was it?" Pandora tapped her index on her lips as if in thought. "Oh yes, now I remember! This isn't going to hurt. Much." She sneered. Suddenly, half of her powers started to drain away making her buckle her knees while feeling weak yet she showed no sign too focused on watching Seven gain her powers like a stinging sensation. Her ability to use electricity, to breath underwater and of course the markings that come with her body like a tablet dedicated to tribal stories of her time. A long one until the glow disperses. His forearm already held tribal markings up to his wrist.

Castiel Chiodos
(Location: Abandoned Lakeside/ SimplySugar SimplySugar )
Castiel wasn't much of an interactor. He prefered to be alone as he's always known. Being surrounded by rookies and humans was a recepie for disaster in his opinion. He never wanted to be here in the first place, but the way his darling mother desperately fought for the chance to make a change, he reluctantly agreed to help. That is all she ever does will continue to do. If he isn't there to protect her when he can, he would feel like his life long dream, his purpose for living would be pointless. His view would be plunged in darkness riding the whole world of everyone and everything. Nathan may be a good pup, but he has a lot of training to do before Castiel can officially consider him worthy of protecting.

Relieved to be off duty, the first thing he did was enter the abandoned area of the woods where no one dared to trespass. He could handle himseld if anything were to happen. Castiel took a seat on a log watching the water dance under the moonlit night. He pulled out a pack of menthols debating on taking one or not. His body moved on it's own flicking one out, plunging it to his lips. He can taste the sweet taste of nicotine. He kept it dangling on his lips for awhie admiring the peaceful scenery. He caught a sound of a twig breaking from afar. A deer or an intruder perhaps. No the sound of foot steps draws closer and from it a blinding light focused on him. A student. The same one he helped prevent from panicking. She spoke to him in the most chipper manner. Another Nathan is his aassumption. Why did he always attract the happy-go-lucky types? It's never really a guy with a few words and grunts like him. He quite enjoyed the silence having been fed up with the manor's rowdyness of all three members of his family. He could just ignore the girl and proceed to do whatever he pleases or take his leave, but the fact remains that she was in a dangerous area away from the dorms. His job as caretaker is to care for these humans. His gray orbs turn to the lake's view again. "Aye." He said in a somewhat Irish accent. "You seem to be lost lad. You should head back. You crossed the barrier. It's not safe here." He warned. He slouched forward in his seat. Elbows propped on his knees.

Novalie Polaris
Nova puffed her cheeks out, her brow twitching ever so slightly in irritation. She reached up pinching his cheek with her fingers. "Why can't you just take the compliment huhhhhh? Keep it up and I'll soak us both." She went from pinching one cheek to pinching both as she stretched and pulled at his face. "You laughing at me puppy dog? This is why I never share my emotions." She growled crossing her arms but him wiping away her tears and comforting her with his words kept her from staying angry. Even that nickname he started calling her that pissed her off she found comforting because it was from him. Nathan was the type of person she never understood in the human world. He was so spontaneous but passionate in every sense of the word. As he kissed her nose she nearly fell backward in shock. Her hair dipped into the water but she managed to pull herself back before she plopped her entire body in. "I-I'm not sweet! I'm tough!" Her face was beet red as she looked away from him. It was hard to avoid looking at him while she sat pressed against him in his lap. It was even harder with his steely eyes peering into her soul exposing all its secrets. "Y-You know.. you're a wolf right..? I don't think wolves are even capable of being hideous... It's not like that's an abnormal creature in nature anyway a-and I actually quite like dogs... so... will you show me..?" The blonde wondered what his wolf form must have looked like, if it was any different from wolves that roam the wild. She wanted him to know that she accepted every part of him.

Coraline Florence

Cora sat on the ground shivering with his jacket around her shoulders. She listened to his explanation taking everything in as she thought it over. She never knew what it was like to have someone want to protect rather than use but the idea excited her. She almost glazed past the last part but when she ran it through her head again she blinked a few times. "D-Did you just say queen? Do you think of me as... your queen?" Her eyes glistened with excitement as she looked at the nervous male. The way he curled up and shrunk in was quite adorable to see, so much so that it caused her to giggle. "You're just so cute aren't you. Of course I'll be your partner Etienne. Je serais honoré." She smiled wide pulling him into a wet hug making sure to press onto him so he'd be wet as well. "That's for making me fall in," she whispered in his ear giggling as she retreated. "I'll always accept you l'amour. Chaque partie de vous." As she said the last part she poked him on the forehead, then the nose, then his chest smiling afterward.

(Translation: 1. I would be honored. 2. Every single part of you.)

Telith
location:backyard>side of dorms//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid
telith allowed faith to just let go after she had calmed down "hey..its ok...i didn't expect..you to get those either..." he got up as she did "yeah faith..i'll be fine, hopefully you feel better tomorrow i'll umm just head off then.." while this sounded a little weird he wasn't sure how to really end the conversation although he couldn't agree more with faith today had been taxing on his emotions and just energy reserves in general. returning to the dorm telith opted to not go into his room, since he would have to deal with another human..no something he wanted right now he instead ducked behind the cabin, laying down on the ground allowing is from to change, telith rather prefered to sleep in his dragon form, teliths bone structure slowly change the hide armor he wore retracted into his body replaced by overlapping scales of pure white while his muscles torn and bones cracked audible as additional mass seemed to spontaneous appear his head extended into a snout, the whole transformation took about two minutes, while telith could do it alot faster he didn't what a muscle cramp, by the time it was done telith was no longer a small scared hood humanoid but a large dragon glowing a vibrant but soft white colour , laying down he was slightly taller than the cabin, he curled his head into his side and wrapped his tail up cover his head with his wing and dozing off.

evan
location: lake//interaction: kai SimplySugar SimplySugar howard Killerclown Killerclown
the second person showing up was unexpected evan didn't mind too much, more fun "yes..it appears coming late to a fight...is not the best" he got another mouthful of water spitting it at the new guy then turned to kai "so i do believe he is outnumbered? or am i one that is outnumber you two seem to really know each other.

Last edited:
Nathan Chiodos
(Location: oasis/ Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Nathaniel's cheeks are pinched, stretched farther and harder with every sentence. He couldn't speak except let out a few incoherent sounds. She pulled away wetting her hair in the process of being surprised by his kiss all while denying her sweetness. Nate could only chuckle at her attempts to act tough. "Well it's a relief you don't find dogs and wolves frightening. I know there are some who are even if they have dogs. Wolves are not an ideal creature to them." He shook his head when she asked to see his werewolf form. "Nope. Sorry. I prefer to keep him on lock down. You've had enough for one day." He pats her head then realizes something. "So you really want to be with me forever? Does that mean you want to choose me to make a contract? I mean mom-err the Dean did tell you to think about until morning. There will be some pain and power exchange if that's okay?" He asked cautiously.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Backyard>Dorm/ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 /Mentions: animegirl20 animegirl20 )

Telith sounded awfully different when he excused himself. It was probably her imagination and he was just as exhasuted as she. While everyone continued to interact with each other, Faith started to get sleepy. All she wanted was to crash for the day. She drags her feet to her cabin finding it once again empty. Either Honeyrose was busy exploring or she was lost somewhere. The brunette groans kicking off her shoes picking the right side of the bed. "Sweet bed." She hummed setting her phone to charge and head set into her bag and just turning in for the night. Her muscles relax as if she fell onto the most fluffiest couch ever. A sigh escapes her while holding her pillow drifting to sleep. Tomorrow is another day and she'll be sure to think better in the morning.

Novalie Polaris

As angry as she was that he refused to show her his other side she realized it was probably for the best. There had been a lot going on today and seeing him as a feral creature from the sound of it would probably have put things over the top. "Are you not sure 'cause I'm sure. I don't mind handling pain if it means I'll get to stay close with you." The blonde smiled. "We can do it right now if that's how it works? I don't really understand that part but.. I want to do this. I already made my decision." It was a big decision but she felt it was the right one to make. These creatures weren't far off from humans in regard to their personality. They weren't all bad and she wanted to learn more and more by staying here. It was the only way. "Besides, who do you think is going to be able to handle an unruly wolf pup like you if not me? You said it yourself, you're just like me. It couldn't be more perfect."

Side: Etienne

Etienne was quite surprised by Cora agreeing to his offer. He was even further surprised by the hug she gave him. Despite being soaked, Etienne could still make out her pleasant scent as she huddled into him. While he wasn't happy his jacket was wet, he was happy she accepted him. Honestly, Etienne thought he might have walked away from this school alone and without a partner. From what the Dean had said, everything hinged on the bonding process beginning either tonight or tomorrow. Then he took her hand and held it firmly. "I am Etienne Advantage. My dream is to be the Demon King. With all that I am and all I can be, I promise to keep you safe until the day when we can stand shoulder to shoulder. On that day I want you to stand at my side...as my Queen" said Etienne with a focused tone. A ribbon of a rich red color appeared from the aether and wrapped itself around their clasped hands. On closer inspection, it looked a bit like the ribbon that Cora wore on her thigh. In his mind, Etienne found himself in the Graveyard. This place was the final resting place for all he had slain. Placing his hand on the tree in the entrance, Etienne opened himself up to Cora...

Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Side: Woz

After rejoicing for his King, Woz sat next to Marci. He still planned on forming a contract with her, just so he could use her power for his own benefit. Marci seemed to chuckle at Etienne's actions, which Woz couldn't blame her for. Etienne was certainly an interesting character. "Yeah he does things like that from time to time. One time he turned into a fish monster and wrangled an entire school of sharks that had been attacking tourists" Woz made sure to word that in a way that reflected somewhat positively on Etienne. "I must admit though, you do seem to have noticeable musical talent" Woz continued as he pushed up his glasses. Marci then apologized for her charming of him during orientation. Woz played it off and smiled at her. "Well I now understand that you had absolutely no control over your voice. I may have overreacted a little" Woz waved off her concerns. Woz told her that he could definitely give being friends a go. "So.... the whole partners thing.... decided on yours yet?" Woz asked as he looked at the night sky.

Interactions: Dak Dak

Arashi Collins
Dorms, exploring
Anyone who wants to follow

Following out their headmaster, Dean? Something like that, to the woods that surrounded the school, then off a side path that lead to, in her mind, summer camp cabins, but larger, because as much as she felt she were stumbling through wonderland, she wasn't a kid anymore. She hadn't realized Ivan had left her side, too enraptured in what would be their dorms to feel his presence vacating the space beside her. Suddenly she was aware of music drifting through as the awe of the dorms faded from her. Whoever it was, had a great voice, that also struck her as familiar until she realized who it was about when it faded out, as well. She shook her head, heading out to grab her bags from her car.

Nathan Chiodos
"It's not that I'm unsure. It's the fact that I'll be hurting you. I don't know if I can handle seeing you in pain when we just met. Not exactly a good impression on the first day to hurt a friend." He sweat drops. Nova's determination to make a contract said more than he needed to. "I've been taken care of long before you little one. Very well." He stood up before her holding out his hand as if the shake. "Hold my hand and I will say the oath. You will probably forget me you know that right? If you break the contract. You must be careful. Are you prepared?" He asks once more.

"Thank you, even if what you hear is only a part of the charm it still makes me happy when someone compliments my singing." Marci looked up at the sky. "It wouldn't be a bad thing if I could find someone that wouldn't mind making a contract... But I've yet to meet the man that could keep there end of my deal." She said looking at Woz. "Are you trying to make a contract with me?" She asked forwardly. He was beating around the bush, which was one thing that slightly irritated her. "If you would like to make a contract then you need to treat me to dinner. That's one of the things that I require before a contract is struck." She said sounding sly. Was she asking him out on a date? Or was she seeing just how far he would go to make a deal?
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

"This is a guitar. My papa had taught me how to play. In the right hands it can sounds pretty good. In Marci's hands it can sound pretty terrible." "If I may, I'd love to play you a song."

Honeyrose smiled blush slightly. "You want to play me a song?." She then nodded. "Yeah! Sure I'd love to here one."
Dak Dak

.:Kai:.
Kai smirked, shaking her head.
"This is Howard- I met him during the orientation." She raised a brow. "I would say it's more like me against you two." She lowered her voice, making herself sound deep and serious. "Two humans against a sea nymph. You should be swimming away." Kai let out an mischievous chuckle.

i: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Killerclown Killerclown
.:Ciana:.
Ciana blinked in surprise, a bit taken back by his passive aggressiveness. She let off a soft smile before sitting down, preparing her sketchbook.
"If there's danger, I'll simply run away," She replied, taking a few charcoals out of her pocket. "So don't mind me." She tilted her head quietly to get a good look at his face structure. Under the moonlight, his features looked softer and less jagged than they had during the orientation. It settled her rising nerves about him and quickly sparked her spur to draw. She began outlining his head and straighter edges, quietly forming her little bubble and becoming very silent and focused.

i: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Johannes had smiled whe she had said yes to letting him sing her a song. "Let me just take a seat." He sat down on the ground and smiled. "My papa had taught me this song. It was for my little sister." He said starting to strum. "I hope you like it." They were still in ear shot of the group.

He had wept a single tear. It was a sad story, his sister. That song was a reminder of the pain that she had gone through. "I'm sorry. I normally don't get that emotional when it comes to playing, but that song means a lot to my family." He continued to strum.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Novalie Polaris
Nova gulped listening to what Nathan said. What kind of pain am I in store for? Do I... really want to do this..? Her mind always feared the worst case but she was in no position to back down. "You're trying real hard to scare me away Nathan but that's too bad. You're stuck with me, I'm not backing out." She snickered shaking off the nervous jitters. "I'm ready. No time like the present right? Just... don't let me die okay." The blonde took his hand with her own little one bracing for the worst.

Coraline Florence

Demon king? That was a term she'd never heard used in her world. That was his goal and for her to be a part of it as his queen. It was all so much but being queen had a nice ring to it. As he took her hand a red ribbon formed around it holding them tight as they bonded. Cora didn't understand what was going on or what she was witnessing. Magic was a realm of things she didn't have a single understanding of so she just observed. "What's... happening?"

Nathaniel Chiodos
"I am not. I'm just making sure you're really okay with this decision. I can't make any promises about letting you die." He casually shrugs. He's made a few friends and eventually pass either of old age or something terrible. An acquaintance like Novalie would not faze him except that he lost a good friend. "Let's begin." He took a deep breath while trying to refresh his memory of the oath.

"I Nathan bestow upon you my assistance now and forever for as long as I have you. I will lend you my powers in exchange I shall stop running away from my responsability and quit being childish."
He spoke honestly. His happy go lucky go nature was one of his traits that must be improved. He thought about it long and hard. A flaw which made hin lose to his enemies and keep him feom being trusted. He needed to me more like his older brother, even if it means for Nova losing what she believes is the same characteristic as her. "Now you say:

"I Nova accept your offer. In exchange I will *insert your bargain*. I will pay the price given to me as long as I am yours. I hearby declare myself your vessel."

Castiel Chiodos
(Location: Abandoned Lakeside/ Tags: SimplySugar SimplySugar )
Cas clicked his tongue. "I'd like to see you try to get away. You have no idea what other creatures lie around. Carnivores that love to feast on your flesh, or controlling creatures that make you see something sweet but before you stands a horrible beast. For all you know you're in a dream and this is all fake. How can you escape?" He lectured purposely trying to scare her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back