• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Hunting rp(Medieval or 19th century?)

What should the setting/time period of the rp take place in

• Medieval Setting(knights and mages)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Late 19th century(Van Helsing-ish)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That will never happen, one liners are used solely by 'simple' RPers who don't care about an in-depth story, fair battles (the amount of times a one liner has simply gone 'I dodge your attack and then cut off your arm'...) or good grammar and literacy...

(Damn it! They'll get me now...)

The rest of my madness, however, will remain.

Careless posts will never cease, and neither will my will to turn the page and set an example with my own writing!!! AND MOOS!!!

MOO!

But anyways.

I would love a roleplay, both detailed and lenient, casual and full of care.

Chaotic or harmonious, I am he who chooses neutral.

I probably shouldn't watch touching videos on youtube and type all at once.

So there are 15 people watching this and only four people have posted a CS??? Where the hell are the rest of you???

HawkBlood said:
So there are 15 people watching this and only four people have posted a CS??? Where the hell are the rest of you???
I have school, I've been doing my best with weekends for now but this is my last full week of school and study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back