• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter

ModernRanger

The Guardian and Protector
Hello,
I wanted to do an interest check on a Monster Hunter roleplay. I don't have a plot yet, I figured I'd do that if the was enough interest.
The roleplay would be set up so you wouldn't need to be just a hunter. You could be a Researcher or maybe a Gatherer.
What ever suits your style.
So, just one question:
Interested?

Hello,
I wanted to do an interest check on a Monster Hunter roleplay. I don't have a plot yet, I figured I'd do that if the was enough interest.
The roleplay would be set up so you wouldn't need to be just a hunter. You could be a Researcher or maybe a Gatherer.
What ever suits your style.
So, just one question:
Interested?
You had me at "Monster Hunter Roleplay"! (in short I'm in!)

Hello, is this happening still? Cause I'd love to join! Please? Please?! This'll be more towards the video game, right? Cause the movie was.. well let's be honest, horrible.

Hello, is this happening still? Cause I'd love to join! Please? Please?! This'll be more towards the video game, right? Cause the movie was.. well let's be honest, horrible.
That I can agree with less resident evil and more actual game things. I also hate the fact that Nerscylla was made to be a nocturnal creature (I don't hate that the fact that it could be but we got no in-game lore to suggest as such, just that her preferred hunting prey being Gypceros'

That I can agree with less resident evil and more actual game things. I also hate the fact that Nerscylla was made to be a nocturnal creature (I don't hate that the fact that it could be but we got no in-game lore to suggest as such, just that her preferred hunting prey being Gypceros'
Way to go, my guy! While I don't expect to follow the game exclusively, using some game lore would be great! Using mechanics would add flavor too! We can go group effort on collecting certain materials, causing events to happen, craft exotic items, and deal with overall major events! A varied and diverse team would be best! I, personally, usually lean towards the great katana or greatsword.. though I suppose being a gunner in a RP wouldn't be so bad. I'm getting Quiet from MGS Phantom Pain like vibes.

Way to go, my guy! While I don't expect to follow the game exclusively, using some game lore would be great! Using mechanics would add flavor too! We can go group effort on collecting certain materials, causing events to happen, craft exotic items, and deal with overall major events! A varied and diverse team would be best! I, personally, usually lean towards the great katana or greatsword.. though I suppose being a gunner in a RP wouldn't be so bad. I'm getting Quiet from MGS Phantom Pain like vibes.
I'm a SwitchAxe main all the way. Mostly played the main games but thanks to a friend I have been able to play and complete the story of Wings Of Ruin. So I'll try being a Rider and not a Hunter this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back