• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Monster Hunter X Frankenstien Girl (Ally and DergTheDergon)

Viktor looked at Dolly with wide, fearful eyes at her outburst. He had to remind himself that Jasmine's influence was making her say these things. Viktor understood that if she had been uninfluenced she'd likely still be upset about his refusal, but she'd at least understand why and let him separate them. Covering his ears at the pain and taking a deep breath, willing himself not to say any hasty words or take any sudden actions, he thought hard about what he should do next, hands stil near both pistols. This situation was very delicate. "Dolly... you can surely feel the darkness in her Aura.... focus on that for a moment... please, for me." He decided to make no more attempts to get her to see reason, it seems Jasmine had influenced her too much for that. Viktor has broken free from mind affecting magics before. All it usually took was focusing on the feeling of dread that your controller's aura gives you. It's difficult under a spell, especially if you're a fledgling Hunter like Dolly, but Viktor had faith that she understood him deep down, and had the strength to break free if she heeded his attempted guidance.

Eyeing Jasmine for a moment, he caught a flash of her grin. Another sign that she was the one causing Dolly's current behavior, at least to an extent. He glared back at her knowingly, before listening to Francis' words with a frown on his face. Admittedly, he made quite the point. However, there was a very good reason he was so adamant against this. "You don't think I know all of that? I don't have a choice, Francis. If I defect, they're going to chase us both down, along with the Doctor and old enemies of mine. I'm staying loyal to the guild to protect her."

Moments later, Nassana, Fifer, and a few guards burst in, rushing towadrs the scene. "Do as instructed. Keep on eye on Francis as well," Nassana ordered, causing the guards to rush towards Jasmine's cell and attempt to tranquilize her. Fifer stood there frozen for a moment, looking upon the sorry state Francis was in with shock. Gathering herself, oblivious to her surroundings at the moment, she realized why Viktor had requested her here. He must have thought she could help Francis somehow, and she'd certainly try. Carefully moving in front of Francis' cell, she looked upon him with sad, sympathetic eyes. "Francis... please, listen to me. I know I've hurt you, but I deeply care for you. Jasmine is killing you, Francis. fight her, you know deep down that this isn't what you truly want. Don't do it for me, or anyone here... do it for Giselle... you might not see her again if you let Jasmine keep feeding off of you." Her tone full of sympathy, gentleness and affection, she desperately hoped she'd gotten through to him, no matter what else was going on right now. Catching part of Fifer's heartfelt words, Nassana felt pain in her heart. Fifer really cared for him... if he got out of this alive, and was able to patch things up with Fifer, there was a great chance of losing her to him. While this pained her, it's not as if Fifer was the only one whose heart is torn between two people. Once Odette came back, and Nassana knew deep in her heart that she would, she could very well end up replacing Fifer anyway. If that happened, maybe her ending up with Francis wasn't so bad an idea if it made Fifer happy. But, Francis had to forgive her first, and even if he was safely released from Jasmine's spell it seemed unlikely that he'd forgive Fifer. Only time could tell what would happen with those two.

Pushing these thoughts aside as best she could, Nassana braced herself for something to go wrong in this intense situation, Viktor doing the same while looking to see if his words got through to Dolly at all. If they hadn't, he might have to tranquilize her to stop her from compromising the situation. If it came to that, he'd be deeply sorry but he wouldn't hesitate.

@Ally (it's quite alright. More than enough content for me to go off of :) )

Francis looked up at fifer and growled at her before trying to attack her threw the cell. "Shut up..." her voice got to him though. He relaxed a bit and his eyes softened. "Fifer" he spoke breathlessly every fiber of his being wanted to wrap her in his arms. Yet the hold jasmine had overthrew the sudden urge. "Go to hell don't you talk about my daughter...." he growled at her before his eyes shifted to dolly just behind her. If he wasn't so weak he would of been able to tell she was getting ready to attack.

Jasmine's influence inside dolly seemed to dissappear as soon as fife came in. Dolly watched her with Francis they way she talked to him. A bubble of jealously and rage blew up inside the bit of her stomach. How could she have moved on not just with Nassana but with this other hunter to. Was dolly really nothing to her. The centaur heart inside her pumped blood furiously. She once told Viktor she could feel more emotions because of the heart and it was true. The emotion she felt now was not good however. Dolly took in a breath before deciding to hurt fifer in the most effective way possible, by singing.

I hear you buzzing, a fly on the wall

In through the window and up through the hall

Flying in circles just trying to land

I see you hurting I do what I can

But I won't save you

I won't save you

Maybe you're looking for someone to blame

Fighting for air while you circle the drain

Never be sorry for your little time

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb

But I won't save you

I won't save you

Her song would cause them all to feel some sort of pain before falling asleep. Unfortunately she couldn't single out Viktor in the slightest but she felt guilty. When they were out she looked around and saw jasmine still standing with a grin on her face. "You should have known that he would of given me the ability to protect your song." Dolly walked up to her and smiled "he should of known that even a succubus wouldn't get me to go back to him."

Jasmine reached out to touch dolly but Sylvia was there to break her outstretched arm. "Let's go" she said while looking to dolly. "Your song is going to catch a lot of attention" Dolly nodded in understanding before looking to viktor. "Can you carry him?" Dolly asked kneeling beside him and kissing his cheek. She would have to make this up to him. Sylvia picked him up on her back with a little struggle at first but managed.

They left and dolly got a room and a really nice one at that. Sylvia laid viktor down in the bed. "You lost your temper" "it wasn't my fault" she looked away and crossed her arms pouting like child as she always had down. "it is dolly she hurt you I know she did but you are better than her, you have everything you need with viktor you don't need fifer." "I loved her Sylvia and she replaced me!" "She lost you" her hand went to dolly's cheek before kissing her gently.

Dolly calmed down and went to lay next to viktor. To make up for what she did or at least start she wore very lacey and very proactive lingerie so it was the first thing he saw. Meanwhile Sylvia went out on the balcony ready to intercept Nassana who would surely be on her way once she woke in an angry fury.

@DergTheDergon

Fifer flinched and moved back, standing up, gazing at Francis with fear as he lunged at her, ordering her to stop. She could just barely feel less of Jasmine's aura around him though, so she kept speaking, pouring her feelings out to him. After a short while, she heard him softly say her name and found her eyes drawn to his, with an affectionate look in them. She could feel a significant lightness in his aura, Jasmine's hold having weakened considerably. This entire time, it was Jasmine's influence that made him act so cold to her... there was a sense of relief Fifer got from that. However, thier moment didn't last very long before, accompanying Jasmine's aura strengthening around him once more, Francis began to use the angry tone and words that he'd been using with Fifer ever since Jasmine had a hold over him.

Fifer sighed, looking at Francis longingly, before turning towards Jasmine and beginning to glare at her, reaching for her tranquilizer gun to hopefully relinquish Jasmine's cruel hold on him. Before she could act however, Viktor's voice alerted her, causing her to look over towards Dolly. "Dolly... please.. don't.." Viktor said nervously, in a pleading tone of voice, trying to find the words to calm her while reaching over to take her hand. He felt the jealously and rage rising within her, and he cold feel her sudden malicious intent. It was no use however, the feelings were too strong.

Fifer had always had a one-track mind, and she just now realized, as she cried out in pain and began to fall asleep, that she had never once thought about how this heartfelt display with Francis would make Dolly feel. It just didn't come to mind at all. She always had an idea in her mind that she should just move on as quick;y as possible from and fade out of the lives of everyone she's wronged so she couldn't be a bother anymore, but ironically, that mindset has caused further pain to so many past lovers of hers. These regretful thoughts were the last things she thought before fading out of consciousness.

Viktor and Nassana both were even less prepared than Fifer For Dolly's singing, debilitated by the sudden sound. Nassana glared at her, in a "what the hell are you doing?!" Sort of way, While Viktor tried to wrap his arms around her, desperately trying to calm her only for his grip to loosen and for him to fall at Dolly's feet, fast asleep, along with everyone else.

After Dolly, Sylvia and Viktor had left, Nassana, Fifer and the guards began to wake up, clamoring to thier feet and looking around frantically. "Damn it..." Nassana said under her breath. "I suppose this is why the other overseers refuse to work with creatures like her..." Fifer got up, and was crawling over to Francis at the very moment she noticed Dolly wasn't here to try and apologize to. Seeing this, Nassana's heart sank, then she realized she needed to find them. "Fifer, stay here. I give you full authorization over these guards. I suggest you get Jasmine moved as far and securely from Francis as possible... that way, you can be alone with him... we all know that's what you really want, isn't it?" Her tone had an edge of jealousy and anger to it, and she stormed off upstairs to follow the faint auras of Dolly, Viktor, and Sylvia moving away from the building. Fifer gave her a sad, apologetic look, words once again failing her, and stared after her for a moment before turning back towards Francis.

Fifer could feel it, she was losing the woman she had sworn was the love of her life... Nassana had put up with her for very long and seemed to be growing tired of it. Besides, once she found Odette, it was clear that she'd be happier with her than with Fifer. Then there was Dolly... she had Viktor, and just being near her she seemed to hurt the poor girl, drive her to take actions like that sudden, angry song. Sighing heavily, she reached out for Francis. At this point, she didn't care if he ended up hurting her... she just needed to feel something that wasn't regret.

Seeing Fifer in a seeming trance bent over Francis, one of the guards Nervously spoke up to her. "Orders, ma'am?" Fifer looked up, glowered over at Jasmine once again, then said "Yes... move her to the other side of the prison." The guards nodded and proceeded to draw thier tranquilizer guns, trying to tranquilize her through the bars to make moving her much easier. Fifer reached for her gun, loaded with bullets, not tranquilizers, just in case Jasmine had a trick up her sleeve. Nassana would be pissed if Fifer had hurt or even killed such a valuable subject for the scientists, but right now Fifer couldn't care less. She was absolutely livid seeing what Jasmine had done to Francis.

In this moment, looking back towards Francis and whispering his name softly, Fifer made up her mind. If Francis would ever have her back, there would be no more messing around, no more seeing other people, just like she tried and failed to do with Nassana, and promised Dolly knowing she couldn't keep it. She had a profound feeling that this would be easier with him than with anyone else. Recent events seemed to be pushing her towards Francis, and away from everyone else... that had to be a sign. Thinking about these things, she looked into his eyes and tried to gauge his mood, induced by Jasmine or otherwise, before saying or doing anything more.

Meanwhile, Viktor slowly opened his eyes, groaning as he stirred. He was met with his love, wearing beautiful lingerie that showed off her assets beautifully. He smiled sleepily, reaching out to gently run his hand along her body, and opened his mouth to whisper "good morning, my love," before he suddenly had a flashback to the events before he fell asleep. Then, his smile faded a slight frown. He still reached out and gently put a hand on her cheek, a sad and worried look in his eyes. "Fifer really got to you back there, didn't she? I understand, love... your heart couldn't handle it, I could feel it..." His voice didn't have a hint of accusation or anything of the sort in it, just gentleness and sympathy. he moved his hand over her chest and felt her heartbeat, his own heart beating slightly faster upon contact with her. Viktor sighed, worried thoughts dancing all over his mind. "I don't know what's going to happen now, love... Nassana isn't going to let this slide, though..." He put his other hand in hers and squeezed a little, lying next to her while looking into her eyes. "but I forgive you, Dolly. I love you too much to be angry with you..."

After quietly staring into her eyes for a few moments, he continued. "I thought I'd want to march back over to the guild and try to straighten things out, but with everything that's happened lately, I desperately need a break, even if it's only until Nassana comes to us. Let's not think about our troubles right now." He smiled slightly, his eyes once again trailing over her body. ""Your outfit is lovely, darling.." He began to move his hand slowly and sensually off her shoulder and down her side. He looked around at the room for a moment, a bit taken aback by its niceness and finally realizing he had no idea how he got here. "How did we get here?" After his question was answered, he nodded, made a mental note to thank Sylvia later, and said "I see." He then looked Dolly in the eyes with another tiny smile. "You're so thoughtful, Dolly... I am a very lucky man." Viktor closed the distance on the bed between him and Dolly, the bulge in his pants brushing against her thigh as he moved his lips over hers and whispered breathlessly. "Why don't we forget the world and just enjoy each other for a while?" His rhetorical question was followed by a passionate kiss on her lips, his hands going to work to arouse and relax her body.

About an hour later, Nassana pulled up into the hotel's parking lot, storming towards the building the moment she got out of the car. Upon being set upon by Sylvia, she gave her a calm glare, took a deep breath to keep a cool head then said, "Viktor and Dolly need to speak with me soon. If you won't let me see them, at least tell them a message: I don't plan to do anything rash, but we'll need to come to some form of compromise regarding Dolly's abilities or my superiors will have both of you suspended or even kicked from the guild." With that hasty, harsh and businesslike greeting, she waited for Sylvia's response.

@Ally

Last edited by a moderator:
Francis looked up at fifer when she called his name. His eyes unfocused at first but slowly settled on hers. "Fifer" he said softly before saying her name in a shocked voice. His hand grabbed her wrist pulled her to the bars while his other hand shift went around her head bringing her in for a kiss. Though he was quick and it was obvious they were kissing the one guard hit him with the butt of his gun scolding him for touching her. "Shit are you serious!" He yelled back at the guard before looking at her. "Fifer my flower I'm so sorry." He moved as close as he could to the bars. "I tried fighting it but she was with me for so long that by the time I got to Nassana I was under her complete control."

He wanted to embrace her, his frail body pressed against the bars desperately trying to phase through them to get to her. "Then I fought you and touching you helped me see the light. I mean honestly you wouldn't have been able to get the drop on me like that of I was fully myself so there's that to." A small smile played on his lips before it faded. "But you didn't come down to see me at all while I was down here."

Dolly looked up at Viktor and smiled a bit before kissing him awake even more. But it faded when his did. "I know I'm sorry Viktor it's just she replaced me so easily with two other people. I opened up my heart to her and she...." dolly shook the tears from her eyes. "I don't know I suppose I do still love her." Dolly snuggled into his arms. "Nassana will be very angry of what I did. But I feel that Francis had some truth. What if you do die then what are they going to do with me. I don't know if I'll be as safe as I am now because of you." She looked up into his eyes and waited his answer. Regardless of what it was she took on his suggestion of having some time together. She kissed him deeply before her hand slid down his chest.

Dolly made sure she did most of the work after singing him to sleep in a painful way. When they finished she rolled off of him panting with a smile on her face. "That was incredible viktor" she moved to kiss him before hearing Sylvia jumping off the balcony. "I think Nassana is here. We should just get it over with now" she slowly sat up her body glistening with sweat. She was a bit worried what nassana had planned for her, she would be classified as the same thing as jasmine.

Sylvia looked at her and smiled a bit. "You know for someone that is trying to find a reborn Valkirye you aren't being very nice to a person that could help" she crossed her arms. "Dolly will see you now so I will let you go through. But if you threaten her or try to hurt her you will have me to deal with." Sylvia stared at her for some time before her eyes widened "you've been to Valhalla or as some humans call it heaven. I can see the after glow on you." Sylvia looked away debating on some things in her mind before looking back to nassana. "Your Valkirye must be very important to her mistress. Perhaps I have met her before. I'll have to wait to meet her they often change their names after a few lifetimes or sometimes even after one." Sylvia shrugged before turning her back and leading nassana up to their hotel room. Before she even knocked dolly opened the door and smiled sweetly. She had out on a light pink sun dress with white rose prints on it. Sylvia looked at her and blushed slightly before coughing some and looking away. "I met up with your boss in the parking lot." Dolly smiled at her and then nodded for nassana to come in. "I'm sorry nassana for singing....i...I just got so upset seeing fifer." She looked away after sitting on the couch in the living room like area of their suite.

@DergTheDergon

Fifer looked into Francis' eyes lovingly, an intense feeling of relief washing over her at hearing his voice, unfettered by the influence of Jasmine. "Francis," she responded just as softly as he first said hers. She gasped in surprise as he pulled her to the bars, eyes closing slowly as her lips met his. As thier kiss was interrupted by Francis being unceremoniously hit by the guard for touching her, she looked back and glared at the guard. "I can handle myself just fine, thanks. I'd think with your training you'd be able to tell the difference between assault and... anything else." Her cheeks colored slightly, then since the guard seemed to have gotten the hint, she turned back towards Francis. She kneeled down on the ground, her face in front of his. She grinned and blushed a bit when he called her his flower. "It's alright, Francis," she replied softly. "it wasn't your fault... I forgive you." She giggled a bit as he said she'd never be able to get the drop on them like she did if he was in his right mind. He had a point. Her eyes drooped sadly as he brought attention to the fact that she never visited him. 'I'm sorry... I didn't know Jasmine had control over you and... I thought you really hated me... I couldn't bring myself to go see you... but I'm going to stay here with you until Nassana gets back, at least." Fifer then turned to the guard and said, "Let me inside his cell." "Are you nuts?!" The guard retorted. "He's not gonna hurt me, his aura's back to normal. Just do it."

Reluctantly, the guard let her in and quickly closed the door behind her. Fifer took a look over his now-frail body then embraced him immediately. "She's really done a number on you.... god, I'm an idiot for not doing something about her when I first had a bad feeling... I'm sorry, for everything..." She then lifted her head and kissed his lips fervently, making out with him for as long as he wanted. The guard averted his gaze. He couldn't exactly go anywhere, he had to keep watch over them especially since he'd let a Hunter into a prisoner's cell, so he just stood there awkwardly.

Viktor stroked Dolly's hair gently as she spoke, holding her hand with his other hand. He nodded as she said she still loved Fifer, a sympathetic look on his face. "I'm sorry, my love... it was terrible of her to leave you. But I will stay by your side to the end... there is nothing that could ever distance us..." following this outpouring of emotion, he began to touch her and get in the mood for lovemaking. He found himself halting his advances for a moment when she brought up a very real, and scary, concern. "I... I don't know either, Dolly. I admit I had similar thoughts, and I'm afraid for you... maybe we should quit the guild together, someday. We need the guild's resources to stop the Doctor, but afterwards... we might be able to convince Nassana to let us go. They'll have no sway over you from that moment onward. Still, I'll be damned if I'm leaving you any time soon, in any way." He smiled, then began to kiss, caress and undress her in earnest. He let her take control, enjoying this very much. It was welcome reprieve form the stresses he;d been gong through lately. His mind succumbed to the pleasure and all he could think of was Dolly until they finished.

Looking over at her face, sweaty chest rising and falling with his heavy breaths, he smiled at her words and the smile on her face. "It was..." He began to close his eyes and sink into the kiss, when a sound was heard outside. Viktor nodded at Dolly's urging words and began to sit up, sighing heavily , and dress himself.

Nassana found her stern expression faltering, biting her lip a bit, as Sylvia pointed out that she could help find Odette. Still, Nassana's pride demanded that she keep acting this way towadrs Sylvia, who has been rude and uncooperative with her before, and when had Sylvia ever said she would help, for any reason? Wit these thoughts in mind, Nassana raised her eyebrows, only to be surprised that Sylvia was letting her through. She nodded, not having planned to threaten her or anything of the sort to begin with. Now that she thought about it though, it would be difficult to word the situation Dolly had landed herself and Viktor in without it sounding like a threat. She'd have to be very careful.

Nassana raised an eyebrow again, crossing her arms in front of her, when Sylvia began staring for no apparent reason. Her own eyes then widened as she mentioned Valhalla. "Yes, I have. My Valkyrie brought me there as part of some last minute business I helped her take care of," Nassana responded truthfully but admittedly cryptically. Sylvia looked away, seeming deep in thought, then her eyes widened. "You could have... known Odette? I suppose that explains why you don't recognize her name..." Nassana left it at that, pondering things. Perhaps later an apology was in order, since Sylvia's assistance, if she was even offering it at all, could be paramount in finding Odette. She may even be able to cast the spell, or somehow find her without it... thoughts for another time, however, as Sylvia had now stopped in front of the door to Viktor and Dolly's room.

Nassana noticed Sylvia's blush and flustered cough as she looked at Dolly, smiling brightly up at her in her cute flowery dress. Nassana's lips curved into a knowing smirk for a moment looking over at Sylvia, since Nassana almsot had a sixth sense for a woman being attracted to another by now. Nassana admitted the dress suited Dolly's figure well, causing her then to look the girl up and down with a pleased look on her face, before remembering she should be angry and hardening her expression into a nuetral stare.She stepped inside the room and curtly nodded at Dolly's heartfelt apology, her expression softening a bit. it was clear she regretted her actions, which was good in Nassana's eyes. Viktor sat down next to Dolly on the couch and took Dolly's hand to help comfort her, looking Nassana in the eyes.

Nassana began nervously pacing in front of them, then after a nervous glance towards Sylvia, began speaking. "I understand your anger at Fifer, Dolly, she's angered me as well with that display. And, I understand that your heart processes emotions at a higher level than any human heart. That does not make what you did justifiable of course, but the sentiment is there and I regret that I must impose some rather strict rules upon you for your agreement with the guild to remain. My superiors will no doubt call me to an emergency meeting soon and demand I do something about you, and I will have no sway over what happens if you do not adhere to these rules. If you do, however, there is a possibility that I can prevent any further punishment from being dealt to you. Firstly, you will have to be chaperoned by guards in the guild building, who are authorized to tranquilize and detain you at any sign of an emotional outburst." "What?!" Viktor replied, outraged. "Viktor, you will be allowed to free her from detainment for a bail fee as long as you leave the building immediately." "For a bail fee... fine." Viktor sighed, rubbing his temples, and allowed her to continue. "I've no choice, Viktor. It's either that or she stays detained, it's the guild's rule and not mine. Regrettably, there is one more condition, and I feel it will be your saving grace in atoning for this matter in the eyes of my superiors." Nassana took a deep breath, as if preparing herself for this one. "Secondly, you will be required to work closely with the science team studying Jasmine. You are to provide information about the Doctor and his apprentice, everything you know however small, and provide samples of hair, blood, or skin as needed for comparison to Jasmine's. By your rights a a Hunter, you will not be subjected to anything more." Nassana stopped speaking, and had a pleading look in her eye. "Please at least consider, Dolly. Remember, this may be our only chance to expose the Doctor. Your help could be the breakthrough that brings him down."

Viktor took it all in as best he could then looked over to Dolly, seeing how she was dealign with all these, sqeeuzing her hand a bit to hopefully rpovide comfort. "What do you think, Dolly? Can you live with all of this?" He stared into her eyes concernedly, waiting anxiously for her answer.

@Ally

Francis took her into his arms and held her body close to his own. “Its fine I didn’t know she was controlling me either. After you left is when she started doing anything.” His hand went to her cheek as he looked lovingly into her eyes. “She was clever and did it slowly so I wouldn’t notice it right away even with our abilities to detect her energy I couldn’t at all.” He kissed her lips and down her neck before nibbling it. “She tried hard to make me forget you slowly making me only see you and for some time I did. But once I saw you again she didn’t have the power to stop my love for good.” He grinned and kissed her again this time his slender fingers slip beneath the fabric of her pants and whatever undergarments she may have had on.

“No one could make me forget a body like yours though, not for long anyway” he grinned some. He was so thin compared to when they had been together he definitely needed to bulk up again to regain that drop dead sexy look that paired with his personality. Yet no part of him thought that fifer would push him away because of how he looked. Sure it was sad but she knew him and she loved him for who he was. At least he thought so anyway, he knew he wouldn’t be able to pick her up so instead he walked her back to the hard bed he had in the cell and laid her down. “you know we will get in trouble if you let me….” He looked back at the guard and then down to her before he grinned. “Show him your body and then let me take you, he won’t talk if he gets to see you with your clothes off.” He kissed her neck before nibbling on it, every pit of his flesh wanted to feel her flesh. He wanted to feeling her all of her, his flower.

Dolly stared at Nassana as she spoke her demands both of them she hated. “I agreed to be a part of this guild to help catch the doctor. But you nor your bosses are my masters. I ran away from the that, risked my life even.” She was trying hard to stay calm and under control her hand held his tightly. “Viktor found me strapped to a table with my mouth sown shut. I also agreed when we first got here to have tests done on me. I’ve paid my way into this guild by giving up my privacy and letting your scientists poke and prod me with everything they had!” Now she was yelling but still keeping her sirens voice under control. “I will not do it again nor will I have someone that has permission to Taser me following me around.”

Sylvia moved behind dolly keeping her arms folded and eyes locked on Nassana but still prepared for even viktor to attack. Dolly was upset and angry and the guild was her enemy at the moment, viktors loyalties to the guild could out way his love. “Dolly what if never went to the guild, we don’t need to go anyway. If they want, you to inspect jasmine they can bring her here.” Sylvia looked at dolly now and smiled softly “they need you if they want to catch the doctor so you have the advantage, and someone that’s willing to work with others at a price is always better than forcing it”

Dolly looked at her for a moment before looking back at Nassana with a nod. “Neither of those demands work for dolly, so what we will do is stay out of the building so you can still tell your bosses that she agreed to the first one. As far as helping with jasmine bring her here or to your place, somewhere not in your guilds building understand”. Sylvia smirked at Nassana “and you manage to pull that off I will take you the gates of Valhalla to find your Valkyrie.”

Dolly sat back down next to viktor calming down once again thanks to Sylvia and held his hand. She was causing him so much trouble being what she was. Hopefully Sylvia’s counter proposal was enough to change Nassana’s mind. “I don’t want to cause trouble I want to just catch the doctor and help others and be with viktor” dolly looked to him with a thoughtful smile before kissing him gently. “We don’t need to be at war with each other, and it’s not like I killed or even injured anyone.” Her eyes went back to Nassana “you just took a nap…so please don’t make this hard”

@DergTheDergon

Fifer wrapped her arms around him, smiling warmly at the feeling of being close to him once again. "That explains a lot... one of it was your fault, and it's over now..." she whispered softly as Francis told her of Jasmine's cunning method of putting him under her spell. She gazed into his eyes dreamily, and found herself thinking "why did I go back to Nassana again?" Only Francis has ever made her feel the way she did right now, blissful and relaxed to an extent no one else she's ever been with has made her feel. She kissed him back deeply, closing her eyes, running her hands through his hair as he kissed down her neck. "Oh, Francis..." she swooned as he said that Jasmine couldn't stop his love for good, moaning lustily as he put his fingers to work under her panties. She loved him, more than Nassana... it was clear as day now. Not even he could convince her otherwise for long. She kissed him back even more fervently, grinning back at him hearing his playful compliment, blushing a little. "And I could never forget how naturally you made my body your plaything, putty in your hands.... I bet you'd still take me to heaven if we fucked right now..." Fifer had completely forgotten about the guard and the possible consequences for this; she laid back against the bed and began to eagerly spread her legs before Francis reminded her that they could get in trouble. Her expression saddened for a moment, before she grinned back at him and stood up from the bed, eagerly strutting over to the guard.

"U-uh um, uh, wh-what are you doing?" The guard stuttered out as she began to pull her cleavage-showing shirt off over her head, swaying her chest back and forth while immediately beginning to unhook her bra. "Giving you a show... if you promise not to say a word about this, I'll show you the rest." She seductively lopped her thumbs in the sides of her jeans to pull them down, and the guard blushed deeply, then moments later nodded, the bulge in his pants very obivous. She grinned a wide grin, licking her lips seductively as she stripped down the rest of the way, playing with her chest then whirling around and lightly slapping her backside. Satisfied with the mesmerized look on the guard's face, she then seductively strode back over to the bed and feel down onto it, getting into position once again. "There, he won't say a word... now show me just how much you missed this body of mine..." As he got into position to take her, he wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. She whispered into his ear lovingly. "I love you... and I'm leaving Nassana to be with you. There's no doubt in my mind now." the guard was still transfixed by the sight of what was going sown in the cell, as he muttered "These two are sex-crazed lunatics!" While subconsciously putting his hand down his pants.

Nassana watched Dolly's reaction with crossed arms, hanging her head once she realized halfway through the girl's speech that she was never going to cooperate. I should've expected this, Nassana thought to herself. Still, she couldn't think of other agreements her superiors would pardon the Dolly's voice incident for. Viktor held Dolly's hand tighter, head hung low himself, looking into her eyes with sympathy, yet of course some fear. What was going to happen now? Nassana very well could evict them both from the guild, or elect to do something rash to Dolly. Viktor was getting fed up with all the red tape surrounding Dolly, and it didn't seem fair at all. Odette was a Valkyrie, and while Nasssana had attempted to control Sylvia as well she refused outright to begin with, and Nassana didn't push further. He was serious when earlier, he suggested that they quit the guild together, after they stopped the Doctor as they were determined to do.

Nassana rubbed her temples, thinking carefully about how she should respond, when Sylvia spoke up. She lifted her head and glared menacingly at the Sphinx at first, but as she carried on, a thoughtful yet still annoyed expression began to adorn her face. Sylvia did have several good points, and she had also clamed Dolly down with her words. Viktor shot Sylvia a thankful smile as Dolly calmed and sat beside him again, holding her hand gently once more, before looking to Nassana and waiting with bated breath to see what Sylvia can do with her words.

Nassana pursed her lips as Sylvia added a very enticing incentive, involving Odette, to the end of herproposal. She tought long and hard, pacing back and forth anxiously for a few moments. Finally, she halted, and looked straight at Sylvia, then shifted her gaze towadrs Dolly and Viktor. "Your Sphinx makes a fine argument, Dolly, I can't deny that. I could possibly make it work, only trouble is my bosses will likely outright deny Jasmine being transported outside hq, for fear of her escaping or harming civilians, although I could argue for maximum security and several accompanying hunters, along with Dolly's guaranteed cooperation, as far as analysis-" realizing she was thinking out loud in rapid-fire, she shook her head to refocus her thoughts then kept speaking. "It may work, is what I'm saying. I keep the ends of my bargains, you'll find... I've heard sphinxs do the same but we shaall see." She cast a glance towards Sylvia before approaching Dolly and Viktor. "I apologize for my behavior, I am simply under immense stress. Thanks to Sylvia I now have a solution I am, in all honesty, in clear conscience doing compared to my earlier condtions. I think I should leave you three be for now. Viktor, I will update you on the situation after my-" Nassana's phone rang, and she quick;y pulled it out to read an urgent message requesting her presence shortly. She sighed deeply. "Well, there they are now. As I said, I shall present my revised conditions at the impending meeting, then notify you afterwards to discuss our next course of action. You should also be expecting messages from the science team, in case they find any hard evidence linking the doctor to Jasmine's creation. That will be our ticket to legal and forceful action against him. Good day, you three." With a curt bow, Nassana then exited the room.

Viktor sighed, laying his head back against the couch and putting an arm around Dolly's shoulders. "well, I'm glad we got that over with... and we won't have to meet her ridiculous demadns after all .You're a genius, Sylvia." He looked up to Sylvia with a bit of a smile. "I suppose all we can do now is wait."

Fifer's phone suddenly rang, and as they were just finishing a round Fifer willed herself to get up and check her phone to see if it was something important. She looked at her phone and sighed. "Well Francis, I'm going to have to get dressed and meet Nassana to go get chewed out by a table of angry officials. Duty calls. Speaking of calling though... let's keep in touch. I'm going to set time aside for us every day if I can get away with it." She winked at him, then leaned over to kiss him one last time. "I'll visit you as soon as I have a spare moment. I'm... kinda scared to face Nassana to be honest, she's gonna be pissed, but I have to. And soon, I'll tell her... about us. Even if you wanted to stop me it's not going to happen. I want to be with you, and only you." With that, she embraced him lovingly then began to pull on her clothes, straightening her hair and checking herself out in her compact mirror to be certain her state wasn't a dead giveaway to Nassana. That wasn't a can of worms that she wanted to open just yet.

Nassana met up with Fifer in the hallway and together they went to the meeting in dead silence. Nassana didn't say a word , she didn't need to get all emotional right before she needed to look as composed and confident as possible. even after it was all said and done, Nassana didn't say a word until she went up to her office to finish up all her work fro the day. "Look, Fifer, I'm going to be blunt with you: I know you well enough to tell you love Francis more than me." Fifer's eyes widened at her comment.... it really was that easy to tell, apparently. Fifer stared at the ground, a little relieved she didn't have to say it herself but mostly ashamed because it was true, and she still cared for Nassana quite a lot. Nassaan simply continued, her voice rising. "And I, truthfully... I... love Odette. More than you." The words were still hard to get out despite the emotionally fried state she was in. Fifer stared even harder at the ground, her shoulders slumping, then quietly spoke in a pined voice. "I honestly figured... and I know you'll be happier with her. It;s not that I don't love you, I just-" "I know ,Fifer.I still love you too.. but..." tears began streming from her eyes. "We both have someone more important to us now, whether we like it or not. And Odette... I may find her sooner than I anticipated... so.... go be with Francis." The last four words came out very harsh, and she looked like she was about to break down and cry. But, Fifer knew staying would do her no good. "Okay. Thank you for everything, Nassana.... I'm sorry." 'Fifer, just go..." With that, Fifer left the room a little reluctantly, only to find herself all but sprint down to Francis cell to tell him all that just went down. They could be together now, no one else in the way... her anticipation of his reaction to hearing that was what was keeping her from breaking down, even as she heard Nassana sobbing behind her.

Nassana cried for a while, but once she had gotten herself togethe she sent a message to Viktor. She explained that she was able to convince the board, just barely, to agree to the terms Sylvia had laid out. Viktor sighed a big sigh of relief at that. Nassana also said that the science team may even come up with some piece of crucial evidence, and that they may request a meeting with Dolly to confirm what they believe. Viktor let Dolly and Sylvia know as soon as possible, then after that it was just a waiting game. "I don't think we should take any jobs while the science team is doing thier thing," Viktor explained to the girls. "If they find something, I think it's best we act on it right away, not other objectives in the way. It's about time we made some kind of progress against him..." he looked into Dolly's eyes. "I can feel it somehow, Dolly. They're going to find something. This is going to be our breakthrough." He found himself smiling, wholly believing in his words.

@Ally

A week later dolly and viktor had done enough jobs just outside of the city to replenish both of their bank accounts. Dolly was recalling enjoying this part of the guild, these small odd jobs that really impacted people the most in her opinion. They stayed in local inns or even in resident’s spare rooms in each of the towns they worked in. Some night dolly was on web cam with the cloaks science team looking over their testing of jasmine. But the information they would want would be well hidden, they were going to have to dissect her as carefully as she was put together.

This is where Sylvia came in, though all the scientists there went to school and knew in theory how to dissect a body Sylvia knew how the bodies worked of any creature. She agreed to go into the labs in place of dolly and work on jasmine. After some discussion through Nassana and the higher ups of course.

Francis had sold his place during the time he was under control so he was spending his days with fifer. Since he was on suspension for some time after everything he was generally at the house. Which was okay with him, he spent the days while fifer was at work, working on getting his body back to the way it was. By the time she came home from work he had dinner set up for them. It was always something that could be eaten cold since every time she walked through the door he was on her. Pulling off her uniform while their lips met in a fury of passion. Every night he told her he loved her and in the morning he woke her up for work in various sex-filled ways. This morning he was holding her on his chest as the sun rose. “Fifer” he whispered before moving down and kissing her forehead. “It’s time to get ready for work.” He whispered gently, he knew she had off today but liked to wake her up. After slipping out from her he picked her up and carried her into the kitchen. They slept naked so holding her in the shower was quite easy. He sat in the tub with her in his lap and the warm water washing over them.

“My little flower isn’t tired from last night are you? We only had sex a couple of times like we normally do. Don’t tell me you’ve gotten weak on me.” He smirked knowing those words would probably get her going. “I guess I could just hold you, I’ll just talk to that pretty neighbor of yours, she has been checking me out every time I workout” He rested back against the tub his hands massaging her.

Nassana had received a message from Odette every day somewhere intimate in an emotionally way. If Odette wasn’t touching herself for Nassana to watch she was telling her about things in her past lives. It was a way, as Odette said, for them to know about each other even while she was away. “Yesterday I gave you a nice show didn’t I, so today maybe I should tell you a story.” Odette looked behind her for a moment and then to the camera. “Let’s see oh I know. Two lives ago I was sent on a mission to escort a soul it was supposed to go to Valhalla but the soul tried to hide within a sarcophagus I had to go to Egypt and deal with a sphinx. Sylvia was her name, and baby you think I’m hard to work with, you don’t even know.” She told her story of a battle between them Sylvia had offered her protection to the soul while Odette was supposed to collect it. “I mean I would have won if we continued but she saw reason in what I was saying and well we started to have sex”

Odette leaned closer into the camera “But I’ll tell you, she will never forget me. I rocked her world, all sphinx’s have a weak spot” Her hand went up to her ear “just give it little attention and they melt”. She laughed and looked at the clock. “I have to go I’ll be with you again soon, I love you and keep your head up.” She blew a kiss at the screen before it went black. Shortly after Sylvia walked into her office with a lab assistant. “I’ve found something you should see.” Sylvia crossed her arms looking as intimating as she always had. “I found some evidence linking the doctor to jasmine” “b-b-but the way she obtained it was against moral and ethical codes Ms. We tried to stop her but she wouldn’t listen and locked us out of the examination room.” “Look I needed to do what I did you don’t want the evidence than find another way to catch him. Meanwhile I will be protecting dolly.” “She killed her ma’am!” “you do realize she would have figured that all on her own” Sylvia shook her head some “you needed information and that was how you were going to get it. Science in this world has brought you this far from the sacrificed lives of others.”

Dolly was outside training by herself, they were in one of the farthest towns from the city that was still under the cities protection. She had put up a few targets for her to aim at to get better with her bow. Civilians and hunters still were impressed that she used such a primitive weapon compared to what was available. She left viktor alone in the room but left a note saying shed be outside. Once he joined her out there she smiled at him. “Morning viktor, did you sleep well?” Kissing him gently her arms wrapped around his neck. “I suppose we should start heading back to the city today, I think we’ve completed all the missions out here by now” She chuckled a bit before kissing him again. “Probably should check in on Sylvia too. I’m sure she’s done with jasmine by now.” Pulling away on slightly her eyes met his. “I almost feel like we will have nothing once the doctor is gone, it’s why we are together, why I fight with you so hard too. If that threat is gone…. what if we don’t want to be with each other anymore. Or what if someone else comes for me or for you.”

@DergTheDergon

Over the next week, Viktor began to feel like he was back in the early days of his career, doing odd jobs around the country. He enjoyed this just as much as Dolly did, in fact it almost felt like a vacation compared to recently. In the evenings, Viktor found himself listening as spoke to the scientists, keeping quiet while she traded information with them. Occasionally Sylvia would be on Dolly's screen as well, and he would wave at her from the background. Viktor was surprised when she decided to remain with the scientists in place of Dolly, but perhaps he should have expected her to take up this task now that he thought about it. It was something Dolly was heavily set against, yet for a cause she believed in. After the scientists were done speaking with Dolly, Viktor always found himself wrapping his arms around her and giving her a kiss before they got ready for bed, or for more sexual evening activities. Overall, Viktor enjoyed these last few weeks.

One morning, Viktor awoke and immediately noticed that Dolly was not beside him in the bed. Looking around, he saw the note, and once he had read it threw some clothes on and headed outside. As he approached her, she turned to face him and smiled, and he smiled back. "I certainly did. Lately I haven't had any restless nights at all." He smiled even wider, before his lips met hers and he wrapped his arms lightly around her waist. He nodded at her next words, chucklinga bit himself. Hearing her say 'missions" like that sounded rather amusingly unlike her. "Yes, we've gotten everything done, I checked last night. We should get packing soon then." Their lips met again, and pulling back away he nodded at her again. "I'll contact Sylvia while we're on the train, she'll want to check in on you as well I'd imagine."

As Dolly pulled away, Viktor could feel her worry through the bond. He met her eyes, and listened to her words with a saddening look on his face for a moment, before he shook his head, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around her. Her worries were very saddening to think about, but he didn't share them as he just knew in his heart that Dolly would stay faithful to him. He spoke into her ear passionately. "The way I see it, my love, the last thing we'll ever have to worry about is not wanting to be with each other." Viktor gently took one hand and rubbed only the stitches still down her back. "You kept these to remind you that you can't be truly free until he's gone. You have said many times that you want to settle down with me one day, once he's no longer a threat to us, and I know in my heart that we'll still be in love then. Think about it, we have so much more than the Doctor between us, the feelings and moments we share, the friends we've made, the evils we've triumphed over together. The doctor will be just one more on that last list. And, if someone else comes for one of us, we'll worry about that then. We're both hunters, and I know we'd both never rest until the other is safe. We've endured everything that's tried to kill us so far, which is saying something. So please... don't worry, Dolly. After the Doctor is gone... that's when our love will be the strongest, I'm sure of it." Vitkor pulled away, looking Dolly in the eyes, hoping that his words, from the bottom of his heart, were comforting enough for her. After the heartfelt moment passed, he led her back to the hotel room to begin preparing for the journey back home. As promised, he called Sylvia later that evening.

Fifer had moved out of Nassana's house after the night the two grew apart, bought a small but comfortable house soon after, and moved into it with Francis. Ever since then, her nights have all been filled with sex, like many periods of her life, except this time it was with one person, and Fifer new she'd never grow bored of fucking him. Over the last week or so she had noticed Francis gradually getting back into shape. She couldn't help but feel she was helping him with that in a way, and she found herself more and more turned on by his body every night. For now, it worked out for the both of them that Fifer worked and Francis stayed home and recovered. Besides, he couldn't get a job as a hunter or anything like it until after his probation was over, which was a ways off. Only then would Fifer start to worry about his future. For now, she focused on getting her work done and enjoying his company.

Fifer slowly opened her eyes hearing Francis' voice softly invading her ear. She smiled, eyes still closed, and clung tighter to him, groaning and shaking her head as he said it was time for work. She felt herself being lifted off the bed, and so she clung so tightly to Francis back that her fingernails dug into it slightly. "Back to bed... please..." she whispered groggily, only to feel herself moving away from the comfort of the sheets and through the house. Once in the shower, the warm water only served to make her sleepier. She shut her eyes, and just as she was about to drift off holding onto him, his words caused her to lift her head, open her eyes and stare into his. She sighed. "You always know just what to say, don't you?" Her voice was still groggy, but her heart was racing, and as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips she felt a wake up call spreading through her whole body, especially between her legs. He'd gone and gotten her all riled up now. Now that she was awake however, she remembered something, and broke to kiss to smirk at him. "It's sunday. You just got me up early to fuck, didn't you?" She ran her hand over his chest and down to his groin, shifting herself to climb on top of him and push him against the bathtub wall. She whispered into his ear sultrily. "Next time you see our neighbor peeping on you working out, tell her she needs to find another hunk to gawk at... 'cause you're all mine." With that, she kissed him deeply while she got thier bodies into position for some morning fun.

Nassana impatiently sat at her computer, tapping her fingers on the desk as she gazed over at the clock. It was one minute until Odette's message for today would come, but it felt like an hour. Finally, her screen showed Odette's face again, and Nassana's hands naturally found their way near her skirt. However as the video played it was clear that this wasn't that kind of video today. Instead, it was one of her intriguing tales of her past.

As Odette mentioned Sylvia, Nassana's jaw dropped. This confirmed Sylvia having known her as the Sphinx herself had speculated. As Odette continued, her surprised expression grew even more, and a blush spread across her face. Nassana found herself touching herself despite the lack of Odette being naughty this time, as fantasies of Odette and Sylvia, and later Odette, herself and Sylvia altogether, flooded her mind. As unpleasan t as Sylvia's personality was, she undoubtedly had one hell of a body.

After finishing the video and reaching release, Odette found herself sitting and thinking for a little while. Little did Odette, wherever she was now, know, Nassana had actually gotten a taste of how hard Sylvia is to work with. This also made things rather complicated, as enlisting Sylvia to find her lover as she intended to do soon, would ensure that Odette would meet two women she has had intimate relations with in the past. What if, upon finding her, Odette wanted to go back with Sylvia instead of Nassana? She was literally perfect in body, after all. Before Nassana could think on this any more, the door opened and she straightened her expression for the new arrival, only to be clearly flustered as Sylvia herself walked in. 'Oh, perfect timing, just wonderful," Nassana thought in panic, gradually straightening out her expression. Looking to Sylvia's ears, she envisioned herself touching them and Sylvia melting to her touch, and her face colored before finally, she had refocused and listened intently to what she and the lab assistant had to say.

Nassana sighed deeply, rubbing her temples, mostly at the lab assistant's gibbering and poor choice of words more than anything. Looking to the assistant first, she said, "Do not worry. You and your colleges will not be reprimanded for this in any way. The subject's purpose was to in some way divulge information linking her to the doctor, which sounds like it has been accomplished. Her DNA, living or dead, is all we will need to secure action against him. You may take you leave." She bid the lab assistant to go, and once he was gone turned to Sylvia. Now that she was alone with her, the dirty thoughts about her permeating the boss's head were harder to ignore. "Thanks Odette," Nassana thought sarcastically. "You could have chosen any day but today to put that video on and I'd be fine." Taking a deep breath, and hoping to god that it wasn't very clear she was a bit off today, Nassan then stood and began to pace about the room.

"While I'm not exactly thrilled that the subject was killed when there could've possibly been more to learn from her, what I told the assistant was more or less my views on this. I am assuming whatever you ended up finding more than makes up for her death, so let's hear it. And Afterwards... we need to discuss my Valkyrie." Her tone made it clear that she was very nervous about discussing Odette, considering what she now knew about her and Sylvia, however Sylvia had to realize by now that something was amiss. As crazy as the idea seemed, Nassana felt it was right to explain about the video. If she held this back it would only make things more awkward in future, especially once Odette was found. After telling Sylvia of Odette's clever messages and the particular one she received today, Nassana of course asked what Sylvia needed in order to find Odette, and offered her resources she she need them. If at any point Sylvia became uncooperative in any way, Nassana would try and reach for her ear and rub it gently, to see just how effective that technique is for getting what one wants out of a Sphinx.

@Ally

Sylvia raised a brow as the assistant left wondering for a moment why she was being sent away. Her eyes went to Nassana and studied her carefully. The way she carried herself, how her body moved, and how intense her eyes were yet something about it all seemed amiss. “you are a dirty boss aren’t you, I can smell you more and more the closer you get.” Sylvia let out a grin before her glance shifted to the window. “yes my evidence on jasmine is enough, but it might take some convincing from dolly.” She held up a photo and walked up to Nassana to show her. “remember how dolly thought she saw someone else’s signature on jasmine. It was just a decoy this is the real one. “Holding up the picture high there was a signature. William C. Doc.

“We’ve been assuming doc was because he was a doctor, which I’m sure he is, but it’s also his last name. it’s how you say…. paging doctor doctor” Sylvia said in a slightly provocative tone. The smell and hormones Nassana was releasing, had released was making the more animalistic side of Sylvia go crazy. Here was a being blessed by Valhalla, an honor Sylvia would never receive but she could taste it, like she did with the Valkyrie. “dolly will have one to and in the same spot…. her heart.”

“I could get it…. but it is what killed jasmine. Not that I was trying to but her body wasn’t strong enough to hold through that. Dolly does have a healing ability and has lasted through multiple surgeries. You would just have to provide her with another heart to replace the one she has if anything goes wrong while I’m retrieving the signature”. She looked in nassana’s eyes before narrowing hers “what do I have to do to make sure I am in fact the one touching dolly’s heart. Perhaps the Valkyrie, not just locating the gates to Valhalla but locating her as well?”

Francis smiled at his unwilling lover as he held her in the shower. “Mhmm” he had responded to her question of waking her up. “You’ve been working so hard all week I barely get to see you.” Her hands slid down her waist as she mounted him. “What’s the matter baby you don’t want her to join us? Your reputation is known in the city”. He whispered as she started on him, his eyes glided up her body to her own. “My friends tell me you’re a bad idea, I tell them though that I have nothing to worry about.” His hand slid around her and up her back bringing her close to his body. “Because I know how to keep you satisfied” he whispered in her ear as his hands went back down to her butt. With a shift motion he was up on his feet with her back against the wall. “isn’t that right fifer?”

Her answer would fuel him to pleasure her even further. Once they were done in the shower and out of it he made her breakfast. “We need to talk.” Sitting across from her at the table he let out a sigh and poked at his pancakes. “I. Want to fight for my daughter. To have her stay with me for a couple nights out of the week. I know right now I’m living with you, and she isn’t your responsibility so I can understand…if you don’t want her here. But I will have to find a place of my own so I can have her.” He reached and took her hand in his “you mean a lot to me you know…and I love you, Giselle though…she’s my daughter so..she comes first to me. I am not trying to force you into a decision either.” He smiled some before looking away, he didn’t even know how fifer felt about children. Sure Giselle was eight but she was his daughter and things were bound to get messy when the mother put a restraining order on him.

Dolly stared into his eyes as he spoke, her heart lifting of the worry she felt. He was always so kind to her and loving. She really lucked out in meeting him, so what if they met because of the doctor. Everything they had now was because of what they did for each other. A smile spread across her lips and she kissed him deeply. “Your right….your always right viktor. Our love is between us no one can break our bond.” She smiled warmly before wrapped her arms around his neck. “We will find a nice house to live in after he’s gone. But I do want to keep working, doesn’t the guild have…smaller version in different cities? Like…. bases? Maybe we can work out of one of those instead. So we don’t have to work far from our new home.”

Her lips met his again before he could answer her, it was hard to keep away from him when they had quite time together. She loved him with all of her heart and more, that wasn’t going to change. Once they talked they packed up and got into the car. Dolly as usual was sightseeing as he called Nassana and Sylvia. Sylvia had told viktor the good news but left it up to him to tell dolly. She of course left out the operation that would have to be done to her since that was something better suited for in person. But she told viktor they may have found something really big to tie the doctor and they would be able to take the steps to capturing him even faster now.

@DergTheDergon

Nassana's cheeks visibly flushed at Sylvia's offhand "dirty boss" comment, averting her gaze slightly. The sphinx had hit the nail on the head. Nassana decided to take this fleeting opportunity to flirt a bit, she honestly couldn't help herself with the thoughts Odette had planted in her head. "Well, I can't help it that you're drop dead gorgeous." She also couldn't help that Odette had gotten her mind going in dirty directions towards Sylvia just before she walked in, but that was a story for after business had been discussed. Nassana wasn't sure how much longer she could go on without trying to seduce Odette into having some fun, however.

Despite that Sylvia seemed to feel rather aroused herself by the provocative tone she took at one point during her explanation, she managed to get straight to the point. Nassana's eyes widened, studying the photo of Jasmine's heart closely, and she rubbed her chin as she thought about the implications of this. It could be like pulling teeth to get Dolly to agree to the operation, but perhaps not since it was almost guaranteed to get them closer to sealing the Doctor's fate than they'd ever been. She supposed they'd have to see. Getting a heart to replace Dolly's wouldn't be too difficult with the resources the science team had at thier disposal, but it was clear Sylvia wanted to do the operation herself. Nassana wasn't sure how she felt about that. "While you're retrieving the signature, hmm? You know I'd sooner trust one of my scientists to that. If something goes wrong and Dolly is injured or worse, the consequences for everyone involved could be dire." She narrowed her eyes, only to have Sylvia narrow hers right back. What did she have to do? Nassana was thinking of a few possibilities, all involving sex of course. Nassana grinned. "Well... yes, ensuring Odette and I are reunited would no doubt be enough for me to allow you this. Although, I could arrange for an exception before she is found, as long as you agree to help find her after the fact and... satisfy another desire of mine."

Nassana stepped up to Sylvia, no doubt reeking of hormones. "I suppose I should stop beating around the bush. As I'm sure you've been able to tell, I've been struggling with certain needs since you walked in here. I believe I owe you an explanation, as it's not just because of how stunningly beautiful you are." Nassana began pacing again, though this time around Sylvia, taking in every angle of the Sphinx she could see shamelessly. "Odette is a very clever Valkyrie, and very thoughtful. She recorded many messages for me before she passed, and cleverly coded them so that one would appear on my computer at a certain time every day. Today's story was about a Sphinx she met two lifetimes ago, and the... fun she had with her." Her smirk widened even further. "See, now there's no doubt Odette and you knew each other... she even mentioned your name. And according to her accounts, you two got along very well... she told me of a little trick that your kind just goes crazy for." Nassana carefully reached out towards Sylvia's ears to touch and rub them amorously. Nassana's body felt like it was screaming out to be upon the Sphinx, pleasuring her. The beast was starving, and Sylvia just so happened to be dropping hints that she'd be interested in a little fun, so it had targeted her as its next prey.

Fifer giggled a bit at Francis' answer to her question. "The fun we have during the week is never enough... for me, and for you." She began to take him, moaning in satisfaction. At Francis' comments about the neighbor, she laughed some more. "My reputation is what it is, but the only body I want is yours now." She giggled wildly as he picked her up, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Her words made her move against him more forcefully, even as she was pinned against the wall. She smiled widely as he said his friends warned him against being with her, but he knew he had nothing to worry about. He really did know just how to keep her satisfied. "That's right baby... now show me, don't just say it," she breathed sultrily into his ear. Her words got him going, just like she knew they would.

After thier morning activities were over with, Fifer sat down and started on her breakfast, only to look into Francis' eyes concernedly and let go of her fork as he said they needed to talk. "Anything you need, honey," Fifer replied sweetly. As he began to explain, Fifer straightened her posture and her face assumed a serious expression the likes of which she rarely gave, giving him her full attention and letting him say all he needed to say. She took his hand, and thought about what she wanted to say for a moment before speaking, meeting his gaze as best as she could even though he looked away.

"I've seen firsthand how much Giselle means to you, Francis, and I had a feeling this was coming. And honestly, I don't have anything against her staying here. She's a real sweetheart, I could tell the moment I met her. It's true that I'm not exactly keen on raising a child, but she's already 8, and I'd much rather you stay with me than move somewhere else just to have her out of my hair. Also... if there's anything I can do to help you fight for her, I will. I love you too, Francis, and I want you to be happy... whatever happens with Giselle, I know you'll be happier with her." Fifer smiled, anticipating his response. He probably wasn't expecting an answer like this from her, and might be pleasantly surprised at it. To her, Giselle being around didn't seem to be a problem, and if anything went wrong while he was trying to get her back, Fifer would jump at the chance to ensure that father and daughter would be reunited.

Viktor kissed Dolly back, closing his eyes, and breaking the kiss with a smile. "That's right, my love." He lovingly wrapped his arms around her, feeling overjoyed that he had managed to lift her spirits with his words. Viktor's eyes widened at her next words. How hadn't he thought of working out of one of the Branches? A lot of the biggest paying jobs were in the Headquarters, but the job had never been about the money for him, and with the both of them working they'd be making more than enough to get by with smaller jobs anyway. That meant more free time and less danger as well. He opened his mouth to answer her, but Dolly took the opportunity to kiss him instead. He let himself enjoy the kiss for a good long moment, smiling at her once the kiss was finally broken. Then, he answered her earlier question. "There are several guild buildings around the country called Branch Offices. There's a Red Cloak Branch Office in several coastal towns to the east, so we might be able to land a nice house on the beach and keep working. That's for later, though... for now, we should start heading back to hq."

During the journey, Viktor stopped at a scenic place so Dolly could get out and sightsee a bit. He took this opportunity to call Nassana and Sylvia. Nassana was short and to the point as always, telling Viktor that Sylvia would be best to talk to regarding the research project, that his and Dolly's pay for their latest job would be coming through soon, and that an in-person meeting was required to proceed. Nothing out of the norm. Viktor swore that as she mentioned Sylvia, there was this strange lilt to her voice, almost a longing, and she seemed a little distracted which was unlike her. However, Viktor didn't see a reason he should pry, so he let his boss be. Then came the conversation with Sylvia. He expressed his excitement at her news, not even realizing that she was leaving out of a lot of details which would normally seem strange. He was just glad that such progress has been made. He agreed to tell Dolly as soon as she was done taking in the sights of this place.

As Dolly got back in the car, Viktor smiled to her. "So, I talked to Sylvia, and she told me some wonderful news. They found some pretty hard evidence on Jasmine. She said that with it, we can finally start taking legal action against the doctor." He watched Dolly's response joyously, then his expression became worried for a moment. "I can't help but worry, though. Once he starts realizing that we have him cornered, do you think he'll be a bigger threat? Could he have something up his sleeve even more powerful than anything we've face from him before?"

Once dolly had answered his question, Viktor resumed the trip. A few days later, they were back in town, leaving the hotel room for HQ after getting ready. "I wonder what they could have found..." Viktor wondered out loud. They reached Nassana's office soon after. Sylvia would be present as well, and Nassana had decided to allow Sylvia the honor of explaining the findings, and of course telling Dolly of the operation. She would add her own two cents as needed, but Sylvia had proved herself to be quite indispensable in dealing with Dolly. Besides, no matter how her earlier attempt to bed Sylvia had went, Nassana had realized that allowing the Sphinx more leeway than she did with others she worked with ended up working out better for everyone involved.

@Ally

[SIZE=12pt]Francis stared at fifer as she explained that she wouldn’t mind Giselle living with them. He didn’t say anything at first before a smile came to his face. “Fifer” he got up and pulled her into a loving embrace. “Giselle is very independent for her age, she practically takes care of herself now so no you wouldn’t be raising her.” His hands went to her cheeks as he stared into her eyes. “The last thing I wanted to do was have to leave you and live elsewhere. Plus theres no grantee ill be able to get her anyway” He kissed her deeply before moving away and picking up their plates. “Specially with what happened with jasmine.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He walked into the kitchen and threw the plates in the sink a little harder than he meant to. “Shit sorry it just pisses me off.” His hands went on the counter as he shook his head trying to calm himself down. She has seen his temper and how much it could explode. “I’m on probation from the guild and that will show in the courts. I will need a miracle in order to get her, Nassana…. she won’t testify for me, not after the way I was with her. But I’m still going to try and if I get a chance to kill jasmine she will regret everything she did to me.” He took in another deep breath and then looked to fifer, she always made him smile. “come here” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He walked over to her and kissed her deeply “Thank you for being the greatest woman ever” chuckling lightly he kissed her again. “Let’s find something to do today together.” His arms wrapped around her waist and held her close knowing shed have a handful to say about everything. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sylvia watched Nassana debate over her options but pleased to hear she was the one doing the operation. Not to mention get a little extra out of Nassana she wasn’t planning on. Not to mention she thought it was pretty cute that Nassana was beating around the bush as if Sylvia couldn’t figure out what she was getting at. When Nassana told her the story of Odette she let out a light chuckle. “What a clever Valkyrie indeed you must feel very lucky to have her heart. And she is very lucky to have someone as yourself to look for her. Though if she’s still young when you find her I recommend having someone else look after her.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When Nassana rubbed her ear Sylvia eyes rolled up and a moan escaped her lips. She pulled away and faced her. “Clearly she didn’t warn you about what happens when one does that” She picked up Nassana with ease after all she had the strength of a giant lion even in her human form. She laid Nassana down over her desk. Where she began to devour her, much like Odette, her supernatural stamina was able to not only unleash Nassana’s beast but tire it out as well with more to spare. Sylvia didn’t go easy on her either, she used her like a toy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The next couple of days Sylvia didn’t have to work in the labs so she stayed with Nassana as a guard of types and even giving advice when dealing with problems and other hunters. She, like Odette, was a lot older with much more experience to share than the average human. But she did it relaxing or teasing Nassana never letting her do anything while at work and once home or at the hotel she went loose. “Dolly will be back today” Sylvia licked nassana’s neck before nibbling it. “You know this will stop? I will keep my word and find Odette and you keep yours and let me operate on dolly.” She kissed down her chest and belly. “It’s been fun though, most humans can’t keep up with us. If my duties with dolly end I’ll come by again, I know Odette will welcome a third party.” She smirked and disappeared lower devouring her breakfast.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“He still has the gentlemen; you remember those guys. He has or can have anything he wants or needs monster wise. Time is our only ally he can’t make them quickly. But he has hired the black cloaks to protect him hasn’t he? We might need more than just our guild to take him down.” Looking up at him she bit her lip some “But we will do it so we can be together, have a family and be happy” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Dolly smiled at viktor before kissing him deeply. “Let’s start looking for a place when we get back.” Once they got in the car and started driving she was already on her phone looking up he places where the red cloaks had branches. She talked to him about the areas as if he had worked for the guild most of his life. Not only that she picked out a few coastal ones she would like to visit. “Nassana will let us go to one of these wont she?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Once she got her answer she didn’t say much, even if he said yes she had a feeling it would be harder than that to convince Nassana to let them go. Not after what happened what she did. When they got to the office and Sylvia explained everything she put her hand to her chest. “you want to get to my heart, but it’s a centaur’s heart if you damage it…. well there aren’t anymore.” Sylvia walked up to her and put her hand to her cheek. “I won’t damage it, well I will I have to but you will be okay” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Dolly took a step away from her “it’s my heart and you have to cut a piece off” “Dolly I can do this don’t you trust me?” Dolly looked at Nassana and then to Sylvia “what…. what if you mess up what then? I’ll die like jasmine…. even if you don’t I’ll die, my organs they are chosen with a reason they don’t wear out like the other things I have. Like my vocals or eyes or anything else that’s not essential to living.” Sylvia sighed some “don’t you see dolly that’s why he put it there, the key to linking him is in you and he thought you wouldn’t let anyone get to it.” Dolly looked back to Nassana “how is this okay? Will you really go this far? I can’t I won’t not at the risk of my life. I risked it getting away from him already.” Sylvia moved quickly behind her and took her tranquilizer pistol before shooting her in the throat with it. Dolly’s eyes rolled up and she fell into Sylvia’s waiting arms. “I’m sorry this is the only way you can be free.” [/SIZE]

@DergTheDergon

Fifer looked into Francis' eyes expectantly after she had finished talking, worry beginning to set in as at first he said nothing. As he smiled, however, that worry all but faded away. She wrapped her arms around him and listened to his words, smiling a bit herself, her green eyes sparkling with joy as she envisioned Francis and Giselle reuniting lovingly. She nodded at his words, now even more sure than before that she would be perfectly okay with having Giselle stay. As Francis continued, and especially as he got up and his anger was clear, Fifer began to snap out of her wishful thinking and face the reality of this situation, looking to him with a loving and worried gaze, listening courteously to all he said. A sad glint in her eyes surfaced as he slammed the plates into the sink, wishing she could comfort him and make his worries disappear. She was already heading towards him as he told her to come to him, her heart aching with the warmth she felt as he thanked her for being something Fifer knew she was very far from... but to him, she really was perfect, Fifer could tell by the way he said it. Francis made her feel like she was the center of the world, and in return Fifer would do anything for him. This thought drove her words and actions as she kissed him back just as passionately, stepped back a little, took his hand and spoke softly, staring into his eyes lovingly.  

"You're right, it's a hard road ahead to get her back. But your conviction is strong, and we'll just have to have faith that you can win her back. Besides, Giselle's mother doesn't seem to be there for her very often, from what I gathered when you asked me to deliver a package to her. You would be able to spend more time with her as you are now, perhaps that could be used in your favor in court. And... I'm not sure how much it would help but, I will testify for you. I was there, and I could sense that Jasmine had a hold over you. Those things you did were not of your own free will, you had no control over them. If I can get the court to understand that, they may excuse that incident entirely. So... I think we've really got a good shot at this. Francis... please allow me to be with you in this every step of the way."

After his response, Fifer agreed that they should find something to do together. "Let's go somewhere fun, try to take our minds off things, just for today." Fifer excitedly began getting ready to go out for the day, all but dragging Francis out the door when they were both prepared, giggling like an excited schoolgirl. Fifer had never felt so happy before, she realized, despite all that's going on. Just knowing that Francis had bared his heart to her, and that they were both going to fight tooth and nail so he could have his daughter back, put Fifer at ease for now. Today, Fifer decided, she would try her best to get Francis' mind off of things a little. He'd need it, because soon, he was going to fight for his daughter. Fifer was going to be there for him every step of the way, doing whatever he and Gisellle needed her to do in order to be reunited as Father and Daughter. 

Nassana hadn't known what to expect from Sylvia's reaction to her advances and her story about Odette, but the Sphinx's jovial chuckle and playful words, Sylvia seemingly not the slightest bit flustered, surprised or resistant, certainly wasn't what Nassana was expecting. Nassana couldn't help but have a pleasantly surprised look on her face at Sylvia's words, simply nodding as she blushed a bit at the Sphinx's comment on how lucky she and Odette both were. Nassana nodde in understanding to the Sphinx's suggestion to have somone else take care of her if she was still very young when she was found. It would be hard to Nassana to do so, but for Odette;s sake, if needed ,she would do it in a heartbeat.

Nassana reached out for the Sphinx's ears and smirked as Sylvia melted under her touch, just as Odette had said she would. Only a moment later, she was forcefully laid out on her desk, eagerly ravaged by the Sphinx, despite her docile reaction just a moment ago. Nassana wondered as Sylvia started on her if Odette had purposely left out just how ravenous touching a Sphinx's ear seems to leave them, just for the surprise if Nassana ever did have a sexual encounter with one like right now. Nassana certainly wouldn't put it past her clever little lover.  These thoughts were soon overcome with pleasure as Sylvia began to ravage her body with not even a hint of restraint.

Nassana got a taste of deja vu over the next few days, Sylvia's constant presence and constant advances reminding the sex-hungry boss very much of the short time Odette stayed with her before she passed. Sylvia's wise advice from time to time was even more of a callback to Odette's former self, but neither Sylvia nor anyone could replace Nassana's precious Valkyrie, of course. It was pure bliss to have someone so close that reminded her so much of Odette, so much so that she found herself sighing in slight sadness when Sylvia reminded her that thier sexual escapades would have to stop soon. Her sigh turned into a moan of pleasure as Sylvia kissed down her body. She replied with quickening breath and a slightly shaking voice as Sylvia went to town. "I always k-keep my... ah! Promises, S-Sylvia. Y-you will be the one to.. mmm...  operate on h-her. And I will.. c-certainly not mind if you do come back... oooh, you really know how to... p-please a woman." With that, she closed her eyes and surrendered to Sylvia's ministrations entirely.

Viktor nodded gravely as Dolly outlined just how hard it was going to be to defeat him once he had been exposed, with all he has at his disposal. "You're right, we may need more than our guild.. but the doctor must have other enemies... if we can find a few that'd be willing to fight with us, that could be what wins us the day. I've no clue where to start looking though... but you're right, we will persevere and get through this. A peaceful future together is waiting for us." He kissed her back lovingly, nodded with a smile as she proposed to start looking for a place to live when they got back, then jumped into the car with her and headed off towards the guild HQ.  

In the office, Viktor listened intently to the news and a grim look began to adorn his face. He moved closer to Dolly's side protectively without thinking. He watched as Dolly protested, tense but deciding not to speak up and vouch for Dolly as much as he desperately felt a need to. He was just as afraid of losing her this way as she was of dying due to this surgery, but the Doctor had ensured that this was the only way to seal his fate. He looked to Dolly with a mix of fear, sadness and love as she panicked and resisted. Nassana sighed ,rubbing her temples as Dolly addressed her. "I trust Sylvia to see you through this alive, or I would not have allowed this, I assure you." That wasn't exactly true, but it was all she said. She knew she couldn't possibly justify this to Dolly so she didn't bother trying. She kept a straight face, looking to Sylvia to see how she was going to handle this.

Viktor's and Nassana's eyes both widened as Sylvia took Dolly's tranquilizer and shot her straight in the neck, Viktor flinching and reaching towards Dolly but he was too late. Tears in his eyes, he stepped back and looked Sylvia straight in the eyes. "Sylvia... I know I can't persuade you not to do this, and I know it's for the greater good.... but if something happens to Dolly I..." Tears began streaming down his face and he hastily wiped them away, turning away and clenching his fists. "I'm just afraid... I trust that you''ll be careful.." He turned back towards Sylvia and looked her straight in the eyes once again, his gaze passionate and intense. "I ask that you please allow me to be by her side as you work on her... I won't get in the way... I just... want to be there for her.... please..." 

Nassana's phone rang, and she picked it up, conversing with the voice on the other end entirely with "Yes"es Mmhm"s and "I see"s before saying "thank you" and hanging up. She turned to Sylvia. "That was the lab manager. Your operating table is prepped for you. Better get down there and get it over with before she wakes." Viktor glared at Nassana for a moment, disgusted at how detached and nonchalant she always was about these sorts of things. Then, he began to follow Sylvia to the lab, even if she said no to his plea, making it clear he wouldn't take no for an answer. 

@Ally

Francis took fifer shopping for the day, between clothes all the way up to furniture for their place. He was still a bit weak from jasmine draining his energy. With the sex in the morning he got tired quickly. But he did his best to push himself through it unless it was convenient to stop for food or drinks.  They were sitting at a coffee shop as he seemed to get lost into his thought stirring his coffee. Getting Giselle would be a difficult task indeed, on top of that he had to be cautious of fifer. He loved every bit of her but she had a reputation that he had first hand experience with. 
“Fifer I love you” he took her hand in his, he didn’t want her to get the wrong idea. “I know you love me as well, that’s why im asking you, if you feel….the urge to be with someone else.” He looked away before letting go of her hand and sitting back in his chair. “No..no it wouldn’t matter id beat the shit out of them and make love to you much better than they could.” He sipped his coffee before flashing her a smile and a wink. He was very confident that he pleasured her like no one else has done before. Not to mention tolerable of her hunger. 
Sylvia finished the operation with of course Viktor in the room. She didn't want him there but made sure he stayed out of arms length from her as she did the operation. Just as it was on jasmine dolly had the same signature on her heart. Afterwards she looked to Viktor "We got it now please wait in the recovery room so I can finish cleaning her up in peace." Once he left she did last minute things before sending dolly to the room and heading to nassana's office herself. "I'll have more than enough time to help you find your Valkyrie." Sylvia whispered in her ear as she placed the water filled vile in her desk. Inside was the scrap of muscle with the doctors signature. "Dolly will relieve me of my promise to her when she has the strength to." 

Sylvia kissed nassana's cheek before standing up straight and went to the window." She won't be happy with Viktor either. Don't expect her to help anymore with this." Sylvia looked back at her "I didn't think she would be that afraid if I was doing the surgery. She didn't trust that I could do it without hurting her. Even though all I've ever done was help her" she sighed and concentrated her look back outside. "But I do understand, centaurs are rare it would of been close to impossible to find a heart as durable as theirs to replace hers." 

When dolly woke up she took in a deep startling breath and tried to sit up immediately. The pain in her chest practically paralyzed her. "No" the machine she was hooked up to started beeping rapidly as she started to realize what happened. "No...Sylvia..." she felt him next to her and narrowed her eyes "you let her!?" She yelled in a fury as her voice shattered the monitor and hurt the nurses ears badly enough to make them bleed since they weren't as tolerable as hunters. "Get away from me!" she growled and tried to get up again. This time other hunters prepared came in strapped her down with a muzzle on her. She thrashed about with her dragon scales showing ready to fight them. But every jerk sent waves of pain through her and seconds later she stopped with tears falling down her face. Dolly was unable to talk or use her sirens call. 

As dolly panted her eyes rolled to him again. Anger flared in them as she stared at who she thought betrayed her. He of all people let her go down and risk her life for a signature. For something that wasn't guaranteed  to be there. He let them take her to some place after she begged and pleaded not to go to. Sylvia did it to she betrayed her vow to serve her. Fifer, Sylvia and Viktor hurt her, she wanted to be back home. For the first time since she's been gone she had missed the doctor and her room.

@DergTheDergon

Fifer energetically dragged Francis from store to store, buying quite a few things she was excited to try on or have delivered to the house. She didn't remember feeling thins giddy about anything before, except the prospect of sex with someone she fancied. She felt her heart drop a little once she thought that; Francis made her forget at times that she was still a sexaholic. She was afraid of wanting to be with someone else, of being tempted to stray from Francis sexually. Her heart would always belong to him, but she was afraid that her body was too used to being the property of many for her to go straight from her formerly very promiscuous sex life to a monogamous life with one person. So far, however, Francis had kept her more than satisfied on every occasion.

Once the couple had stopped for coffee in town, Fifer could tell there was something pressing on his mind .She assumed he was thinking of Giselle, and the long and hard road he'd have to take to get her back. Fifer was partially right, but little did she know, he was also worried about her reputation. When he suddenly took her hand and said "I love you", Fifer knew he was going to bring up something that's been troubling him. She stared into his eyes lovingly, yet worriedly, understanding what he was getting at before he finished. she should've guessed that he was worried about that. She folded her hands in her lap as he let go of her hand, and looked away at the same time he did, before willing herself to look him in the eyes again. a faint smile adorned her face for a moment as his sudden turnaround, now brimming with confidence that he didn't need to worry about the concern he just brought up. Fifer knew that it had to still be bothering him, however. he found his hand again, taking it in hers and looking into his eyes seriously. "You're right.... so even if I... have an affair or something like that... you've nothing to worry about. But, maybe you won't even have to. So far, ever since you moved in with me, I've been thinking of only you, lusting after only you... I swear with all of my heart I'm telling the truth." She smiled warmly, taking her other hand and caressing his cheek for a bit before drawing that hand back, and starting to stand up from her seat, throwing her paper cup away since she was finished with her own coffee.  

"Finished with your coffee yet? There's still a lot to see and do around here." Fifer decided to try and bring Francis' mind back away from his troubles. That's what she proposed this little shopping trip for, anyway. Soon Francis would have to face the demons of his past to get his daughter back, so he needed all the fun he can get before then, sexual and otherwise. When he showed signs of being tired and worn out from all the running around and... other activities today, Fifer would turn to him and ask if he wanted to head home, hinting that she'd help him "relax" with a naughty grin upon her face.

Viktor obediently stayed far enough away from Dolly that he couldn't interfere, staring at her face worriedly for most of the operation. Viktor was now second-guessing his earlier decision as Dolly was being cut open. What if Sylvia did kill her? What if they needed to find a centaur heart? Could this possibly be worth the risk? Viktor knew that Dolly would be upset with him when she awoke as well, if she awoke. On the other hand, however, Viktor thought he was doing the right thing despite these worries. Without this operation, drawing the Doctor out would be close to impossible, if not impossible. This was the only way for Dolly to be freed, which was what she wanted more than anything. Besides, Viktor had faith that Sylvia would be careful enough, working on her charge for guardianship and all, and he also had faith that Dolly was stronger than any mishap that could happen during this operation. It felt like Viktor's logic and morals were conflicting with his love for Dolly, but at the same time he was convinced he was doing this for Dolly's sake above all else. His mind was a jumbled mess... all he knew was, he'd have to deal with the consequences for this, and only time would tell if this operation was even remotely worth the risk. Viktor reluctantly and silently removed himself from the room when Sylvia instructed, going and waiting in the recovery room, pacing back and forth nervously until Dolly's unconscious form had arrived. Then, he sat down next to her, bouncing his right leg with anxiety now, praying to a God he didn't believe in that Dolly would wake alright, and that she would forgive him for not trying to stop Sylvia, which she was sure to be furious about.

As Sylvia came into Nassana's office, the boss herself smiled a bit, before looking astonishingly at the vial that had been placed on her desk. There it was, the piece of evidence that Nassana could expose the Doctor to the world with. Once he was exposed, however, he could very likely become the most dangerous he'd ever been. Nassana would not bring this evidence to court just yet... she decided she should wait until news of Dolly's recovery has spread, and she had time to calm down from the emotional outburst she was sure to go through after waking up. Nassana ensured there were plenty of hunters stationed near and inside the recovery room in order to ensure she doesn't get too out of hand. Nassana's main concern right now was the possibility that Dolly would not cooperate with the Redcloaks any further, even at Viktor's behest. There was no telling what she'd do once she recovered.

Nassana was roused from her concerned thoughts by Sylvia's spine-tingling whisper, her lips curling into an almost-involuntary smile."Good," Nassana purred back. Her smile faltered as Sylvia continued. "I'm already prepared for her to flat sever her ties with us after this," she replied after Sylvia said not to expect any more help from Dolly. Nassana pursed her lips and nodded in agreement when Sylvia ranted about Dolly's unwillingness to trust her after all the Sphinx had done for her. At Sylvia's final, understanding words Nassana replied, "I understand as well.. and that would've been an ugly predicament all around. Viktor would likely have left the guild whether we found her a heart in time or not, and who knows what else could happen. But, that is the nature of this job. We must take great risks to stand a chance of defeating the powerful monsters that plague the world, whether supernatural creatures of an evil nature, or human miscreants like the Doctor. Viktor understands that, and I think that is why he did not try to stop you... I guarantee you he thought about it." Nassana sighed,  then got up from her desk and slinked over to Sylvia, putting a hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "Regardless, what's done is done and we can finally put our plan into action. So, tell me... while we have time, how would you like me to... get your mind off of things for a spell?" Nassana's hand traveled down Sylvia's body while she pressed her own body up against Sylvia's back, making it painfully clear the sort of distraction she was referring to, as if it wasn't clear enough already by how she likely smelled to Sylvia.

Viktor also started as Dolly woke, her sudden movement putting him on edge. Viktor looked into her eyes sympathetically, flinching as she grasped what had happened and yelled at him. He desperately wanted to try and explain himself, or look away, but niether of those things would help, he decided to face her, non-judgmentally and unwaveringly, to hopefully show her that he can be strong even in the face of such anger from her... to show her that he would never, ever give up on her, even if she gave up on him. His love for her was lending him the strength to look her in the eyes silently, his gaze loving throughout her outburst and even when she yelled at him to get away from her. Viktor believed that thier love was strong, and so he was putting all his faith in Dolly being able to forgive him for this. And if she couldn't, then perhaps it wasn't really true love, as much as it felt right to Viktor all this time. Viktor clenched his fist as the others handled her so roughly, but took no action. Only when she was muzzled and staring at him angrily did he speak, still looking into her eyes. If she looked away that was fine and understandable, but he wanted her to know that he was ready to face her, that he truly wanted to make up for what he'd done, if at all possible, no matter what he had to do.

"I regret not trying to stop her, Dolly," he began, "but... I also know I'd regret it even more if I did.... and... you're strong, Dolly, the strongest girl I've ever met... I knew in my heart you would come through this alright... and now, there's nothing in the way of bringing down the doctor. I'm not saying I think I did the right thing, and I don't expect you to forgive me... but I feel this risk was needed to be taken for you to have a future away from the Doctor, to be truly free from him like you've wanted so badly all thistime. If something had gone wrong, I would scour the earth for a suitable replacement heart... and I don't feel as though I was betraying you by letting Sylvia do what she did. On the contrary, it was like an act of faith in you: Sylvia and I both took this risk in order to give you a future.  I hope you can forgive me... but if you don't.... I understand." He still looked at her face, even if her eyes had strayed from his. He was deeply sorry; that could be seen clearly in his face, but he also believed that this really was for the best. And it had turned out that Dolly came through unscathed, but Viktor doubted pointing that out would do any good.

@Ally

Francis smiled at fifer and kissed her deeply. "If you had an affair then I'm not doing my job right" he smirked and put his arm around her as they left the cafe. "Plus just like when we were undercover you can bring anyone you like home, just let me know." They continued shopping and such for the rest of the day. Once it became night time he took her to a club to go dancing.  He wanted to get her worked up by strangers to show her he could and would be the one to pleasure her at home.

At the club as it got later and backed with more people he purposely lost her in the crowd and watched as other guys tried their shot at a drop dead gorgeous woman. He of course got his own fair share of attention and would dance with other girls within eye shot of fifer in case she liked a particular girl to take home. Occasionally he would wink at her or dance close by so he could tease her with little touches to her body. 

Sylvia smiled slightly as Nassana very obviously stated what she wanted. "You know I don't do that in the work place. It's on appropriate for a woman in your position- she looked back to her and grinned- but this will probably be the last time I'm in the office with you- she turned around and pulled  Nassana into her arms-  "so I guess I will make an  exception". Sylvia grinned and moved her so she faced the window. Her lips grazed her neck up to her ear and whispered "better not scream your guard will come in" she smirked and made her way down to her knees. 

It wasn't until Sylvia was completely down with her did she even stop for a break. She was extremely stressed out from what would happen between her and dolly. She laid on the floor panting and looking up at the ceiling. "I am a creature that is suppose to void all emotion except loyalty. Things as pleasure and lust are suppose to be forgotten. My kind thrive on protecting souls that are worthy. We were worshiped for that. Now we are extinct I'm not even a full blooded sphinx." She looked to nassana and smiled some  before rolling on top of her and kissing her neck. "Odette will probably be punished for telling you about Valhalla. Valkyries make an oath to keep its secrets safe. Even when they lose their memory at the start of a new life they always remember their training and oath. It's how they know what to do once they get old enough. Until then people could hunt her. Young valkyrie parts such as hair, eyes, skin, things if that sort can change spells and potions to powerful concoctions. I know mages and druids are a thing of the past now a days but the ones still around will be experienced enough to hunt for her."

Sylvia started to nibble on nassanas neck before getting off of her. "Dolly is awake I can feel her she's very angry" she stared at the office door for a moment before getting dressed. "we should go down and explain the next few steps. I have a plan. Of course you don't have to take it but at least here me on it. It'll be easier to explain to everyone at once." She went right back into work mode though the worry about dolly was written all over her face. 

Dolly narrowed her eyes at Viktor as he began to talk to her. She indeed did look away from him only to look back with more anger than before. His words weren't helping and she couldn't use hers. She didn't agree with him, with Sylvia with anybody. Her life was above taking down the doctor and not something she wanted to risk. Once he was finished she looked away again and closed her eyes taking breaths to calm herself. They would be here soon to talk to her. 

When Sylvia walked in she stopped and stared at dolly. "A muzzle? Do you have some sort of equipment or sound proof room we could put her in. Her siren voice won't be as painful then and she should be able to speak. Once accommodations where met Sylvia took in a deep breath. "I know your mad dolly." "Mad doesn't even cover it!" She snapped back. Sylvia sighed some "this is my plan for the doctor, take this information to the black guild headquaters. They are protecting him right, let's try to reason with them. After that we can contact him give him a chance to come clean maybe cut a deal as well. This part dolly we need your help on how.." "go to hell" dolly replied cutting her off. "I'm done helping this guild." Her attention turned on Viktor "you thought the risk was worth taking? Was needed? We could of found another way! Instead of specifically going against my wishes. You stole me freedom away and put it and my life in someone else's hands. It should of been up to me to debate if it was a risk I was willing to take and respected for whatever answer I chose." She looked back at Sylvia "why don't you go out there and be bait, he's never experimented a sphinx." She looked to nassana "or a valkyrie"

@DergTheDergon

Fifer kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him, then reluctantly pulled away. She giggled a little at his next words, looking into his eyes lovingly. "I suppose you're right about that," she said with a smirk. His attitude made her feel like a queen; he seemed to work so hard to be her number one, when everyone else she's been with just took the sex she offered and never went out of thier way to make her feel good outside of the bedroom, and a lot of them didn't even put forth the effort to pleasure her there. Fifer's smirk grew larger when Francis confirmed that she could bring anyone she liked home for a night or two, just like during the mission they fell in love on. "I'll keep that in mind," she replied sultrily.

At the club that evening, Fifer could tell that Francis had some sort of ulterior motive for bringing her there, especially when he disappeared from her view on several occasions as she danced the night away, only to reappear dancing with a cute girl or to wink at and tease her nearby. As the night wore on, countless guys tried to put the moves on her, buy her drinks, and show off near her. She played along and had some fun flirting with a few of them, but she had no intention of letting any of them get very far. Fifer was in the mood to pick up a girl, maybe make her question her sexuality, perhaps go as far as to show them just how well she knew her way around the female anatomy. As such, as one guy danced with her, touching her all over with a complete lack of subtlety, Fifer spied the girl currently dancing with Francis and her eyes widened, a smirk spreading across her face. "Hey, why'd you stop dancing?" The guy yelled over the music, staring at Fifer who was just standing there now. "Because I think I just found what I'm looking for," Fifer said, not even turning to face the guy. "It's been fun though, see ya around." She waved at him with the back of her hand, leaving him utterly dumbfounded, blinking absentmindedly at her back as she walked away through the crowd of dancing and partying people. Francis had found himself a real keeper as far as Fifer's eyes were concerned, and she seemed to really be enjoying herself.

Pushing through a few annoyed dancers to get to the pair, Fifer started dancing next to Francis, teasing both him and the girl he was with by lightly touching thier bodies and grinding against them every now and then. Fifer took a moment to whisper into Francis' ear between songs, her gaze flitting towards the girl lustily. "I want to bring her home," she breathed longingly into his ear. With that, she started dancing closer to Francis's gorgeous catch, smiling and winking at her, seeing if she was receptive  to her advances. She started to tease and touch Fifer back after a short while. Fifer looked to Francis, urging him on to start putting the moves on her. She'd initially been attracted to him, after all. By now it was likely clear that Fifer and Francis knew each other, and the girl was already starting to put two and two together and think that maybe they were trying to set up a little fun with her, though she wasn't entirely certain yet.

Nassana rolled her eyes as Sylvia said she doesn't "do that in the workplace," even though they've already had sex in here. A smirk spread across Nassana's face as Sylvia continued however, and the boss happily relaxed and gave herself over to Sylvia's ravenous appetite. As she really got into it, it became difficult not to scream. The guards bursting in here would be rather embarrassing and shameful right now, and thinking about that barely helped her to keep her voice down, with the help of covering her mouth to muffle moans of her utmost pleasure. Someone, or several people, likely heard what was going on anyway, but dismissed it as another one of the boss's trysts and kept working.

Nassana was utterly spent when Sylvia was finally done with her. Her mind felt like it was melting under the Sphinx's relentless assault, so much that she barely comprehended her words as she stared up at the ceiling, out of breath, sweating and her heart still beating rapidly in her ears. She had a rather sad look in her eyes as Sylvia spoke of the fate of her race, but then smirked as she found something to say that would hopefully give her a bright side to look at. "Well, half-blood or no, you can enjoy the simpler things of life unlike your ancestors.Maybe that's all well and good; I'm not sure I'd be able to handle a full-blooded sphinx in bed after having you." She smiled back at Sylvia as she rolled over top of her, looking into her eyes as she spoke, her expression gradually dropping the euphoria she just experienced and turning somber. "Dammit Odette... you really took a lot of stupid risks for me..." she whispered, before looking Sylvia in the eyes with a look of urgency. "I don't doubt it... it sounds like we need to find her soon and get her under the care of someone who'll keep her safe, someone not caught up in all this supernatural business... though I have no idea who that could be. I'll start looking into that once this Doctor business gets taken care of... god, I hope we even have a chance." Nassana nodded as Sylvia told her that she felt Dolly waking up, and began to dress herself, heading out with Sylvia as soon as both women were ready. Nassana was ready to hear Sylvia's plan, and likely to accept it, though Dolly on the other hand... Nassana highly doubted she would cooperate at all. She wasn't sure why Sylvia was even going to bother explaining this to her, though she kept that to herself.

Viktor said what he felt he needed to say to Dolly, then sighed and fell quiet, looking away from her at the wall finally. He didn't expect her to agree with him, or even give it any thought, but of course his heart was still very heavy as the mental image of her angry glare flashed through his mind, almost constantly. Whatever comes of this, Dolly was fine and they were one step closer to eliminating the one person that was threatening Dolly's chance of a peaceful, free life. There may have been another way, but Dolly and countless others were in danger every moment they did nothing about the doctor. Part of Viktor of course regretted this decision deeply, as Dolly had never been so upset with him as she was now, and she could indeed have died.This situation did open Viktor's eyes to something, as well... the hunter's life just isn't for Dolly. If she had it in her heart to forgive him, if she even still loved him, then Viktor now would not hesitate for a second at any chance to quit the guild and make a less dangerous living. He could still protect Dolly in theory, perhaps better than he can now.

Viktor was roused from these thoughts by the entrance of Nassana and Sylvia, and stood up, still looking away from Dolly shamefully. Nassana quickly arranged for Dolly to be brought into a room with a sound-limiting machine they used for dealing with other creatures that had powerful or simply loud voices. It used sounds outside the human range of hearing to counteract and lower the volume of loud sounds being made near it. Once all were present  and Sylvia explained,Dolly made her anger very clear. Nassana rubbed her temples, and Viktor reluctantly looked her in the eyes and took in all she had to say, not daring to interrupt her, and not even wanting to. The words wounded him, because they felt true to him. She should have been given a choice, he now realized that. But at the time, he, Nassana and Sylvia were getting desperate. It wasn't excuse, Viktor knew that, but that's how it was. "I'm sorry, Dolly... I will never let anything like that happen to you again." He meant that to the bottom of his heart, even though he doubted Dolly would believe it in wake of recent events. He wanted to say he doubted there was another way with how clever the doctor was, and that he wasn't able to think clearly in Nassana's office earlier, which were both very true and valid points, but they were excuses. Viktor was tired of making excuses, and he knew they wouldn't help now. At Dolly's jabs at both Sylvia and Odette, Nassana barely managed to keep her face straight and not scowl at the girl. With Sylvia's plan so quickly and completely shot down, Nassana was honestly at a loss for words. She had no idea what to do now, and most of the things she was thinking of saying were angry, defensive slurs that in no way helped anyone here. Suddenly, Viiktor stepped forward and spoke up, his head suddenly held high.

"Or... I could act as bait. He hates me more than anyone, I'd imagine... and if we present the signatures to court, the black cloaks and the doctor would be both targeted by the FBI. We'd have the whole country against them, they couldn't hide for long and they'd have one hell of an opposition against them. We'll have them cornered, then I personally go after him, letting my presence be known. He's bound to slip up, get cocky, maybe-" "No Viktor, I think he's bound to kill you, if the black cloaks don't first," Nassana said. "We have to have better options than that." "Nassana, ending this civilly as Sylvia is suggesting can only end in us being betrayed... and Dolly made it clear she's not interested in that either. I won't let either of you push her against her will anymore. Besides... I need to do this, to defeat the doctor  for her sake." He then looked to Dolly and met her eyes, if she let him, lovingly. If she didn't he still gazed at her that way, taking her in. She was still the most beautiful girl in the world to him, even as angry as she was now. "..Very well, Viktor, " Nassana hesitantly began, "if you want to try and draw him out yourself I can't exactly stop you, though the guild's resources and our best hunters will be fully behind you if I can get that authorized, keep that in mind. Any thoughts from all others present?" She looked to Dolly and Sylvia, wondering what they'd think of Viktor's rather suicidal plan. The way Viktor saw things, it was his turn to really risk his life for this plan, as what he did to Dolly wasn't fair. And if he died, maybe he deserved it for letting Sylvia do what she did. Plus, Viktor was at his wit's end now with all the stress and emotion coursing through him. He felt a deep need to end all this, to end the Doctor, by his own hand. If nothing else, if he accomplishes that, he wouldn't feel useless anymore, or at least he told himself that. 

@Ally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back