• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Monster Hunter X Frankenstien Girl (Ally and DergTheDergon)

Viktor smiled back, shaking his head a bit at Sylvia's remark. "I see... sometimes I forget that you've been around for a while, and about your guardian calling powers," he remarked, chuckling a little afterwards. Now that Dolly was safe, he was visibly less high-strung, able to calm down and, as demonstrated, have a bit of a laugh and a smile about small things again. He headed towards the hotel room, Dolly in his arms, with renewed vigor and urgency, spurred on by the thought of seeing her wake up as herself again, no more Valani.

The moment Dolly said she would break up with him, despite the intense anxiety and sadness even the thought of being away from her brought up, he found himself agreeing. It was the last thing he ever thought he'd do but, a large part of him simply couldn't argue against her right now, for many reasons. He gave Dolly a sad smile at her words, kissing her back lovingly and looking down to the necklace,smiling more as she said she gave him her heart. He had never taken that necklace off except to sleep and shower the whole time he's had it, and whatever happens he plans to never skip a day, hour, minute or even second of wearing it. He nodded sadly at her next words and leaned in to kiss her again, only for thier moment to be interrupted by Sylvia's sudden yell, followed by her pulling Dolly away he he couldn't lean in all the way and meet her lips with his.

Her outburst caused Viktor to Freeze, staring into her eyes. She was right... there was a wisdom to her words he could not deny. As she turned to him and said that they're love made them stronger together, his heart immediately swelled with a hopeful feeling. Sylvia's words made it plain as day. This was yet another thing she has saved them from.... she saved them from willingly splitting apart when deep down. that was the last thing either of them wanted. They had both let thier fears make this decision for them, so Sylvia stepped in as the voice of reason. Viktor couldn't help but wonder why it made her so angry to witness that heartfelt conversation, however, to the point where she removed herself from the room and slammed the door after yelling every word.

Viktor found himself staring blankly at the door as well, then slowly looking back towadrs Dolly. Their eyes met at that moment, as if in sync with each other, and Viktor found himself bursting out in laughter the same moment that Dolly was. "She does... she has a very good point..." Viktor replied. "I know Dolly..." his arms moved around her back as hers moved behind his neck, and he stared into her eyes lovingly. His arms embraced her tighter, as she leaned into him, and they stayed like this fro a while, as a smile spread across his face despite Dolly's fear seeping through her voice. It was so wonderful to feel her warmth like this again. Softly, quietly he spoke back up. "...I'm scared, too... scared that something like what happened with Valani may happen again. But we got through that ordeal, as painful and difficult as it was... and I've always felt stronger by your side. Also if you think about it, we've both lost complete control of ourselves due to her trying to drive us apart and kill each other... but we're both still here and very much in love." Viktor sighed. "Sylvia's right... we both need to let go of our fear. It seems like she's saved us yet again... I love you, Dolly..."

There was a short silence, then Dolly brought up the issue of her ribbons. Viktor felt it was necessary to remove them as well but didn't want to hurt her, and removing them must be painful, thus why he never brought up Sylvia's earlier angry remark about those pesky stitches. She hit the nail on the head though, she really never had been wrong. After a short silence, he spoke up softly. "Yes... I think it's for the best. It's probably going to hurt, though... I'll be as gentle as I can, I promise." Viktor found himself looking down her back from his position hugging her, at the backs of her bare legs below her skirt. Removing those would take a lot of time and effort, and pain on Dolly's part most likely, but they were a physical, ever-present reminder of the Doctor. Just as Sylvia said, it would make sense that with them gone, the strength that was needed could manifest. "I want to just stay here like this with you for a while... but I'll remove them... we have plent of time in the next few days to do so." Speaking of the next few days, a smile spread acorss Viktor's face as Dolly seemed to pull her next words out of Viktor's motuh. "That sounds like the perfect Idea, Dolly... I ceertainly wasn't palnning on leaving very soon..."

With Dolly's body so close to him, and her usual self back, Viktor felt desire overwhelming him. He slid his hands over and down her back, and softly said "I think we should celebrate this deal being over with... let's go to the beach right after, if theres no one around we could even have some more fun there." He smirked, his voice gentle with a husky undertone of lust. He kissed her lips deeply, closing his eyes, as his hands found thier way up and began taking off her top.

@Ally

Last edited by a moderator:
Dilly smiled pressing her body closer to his. "We will work it out" she whispered in his ear before nibbling it. Taking a few steps back she felt the bed at the back of her legs. With a swift movement she fell back pulling him on top of her. She made love to him taking control but making sure he enjoyed every inch of her body. Giving him every bit that she could. Afterwards they showered together where she played with him again. Once they were at the beach she had all intentions to continue their love making but the beach distracted her.

She was much like get own self as everything amazed her. From the white sand to clear water and the little stuff in between Sylvia was already at the beach in a bikini laying out on a towel with town others by her. When they approached her she smiled. "I figured you'd get here eventually so I just waited" As dolly ran into the water Sylvia looked up to viktor. "You two are back to normal. Stupid....but at least normal. Never think that leaving each other is the better option. Not while you both clearly love each other. You both have rational fears but even in the worst case and the doctor takes you and her. She will fight even hard to get you back. Just like you will fight to make sure she stays free. "

She laid back down stretching out her perfectly sculpted body. "Now we can really relax and enjoy this area." Indeed they did dolly enjoyed everything new around her showing viktor like a little kid. It was the fair all over again when night came and they strode through the boardwalk night life. Sylvia getting attention from almost every guy they past. Eventually she turned in and left dolly and viktor to enjoy the time by themselves. "Viktor tomorrow morning I want you to take them out. The stitches. The ones on my arms and legs okay" she smiled and kissed him before pushing him down onto the bed. "You are my love, my present and future I don't want to carry so much of my past with me any longer. " she kissed him deeply before taking off his shirt.

She made love to him again and once they were done she fell asleep in his arms. Once she woke for the morning she got up and got what she needed. Setting up with a knife a few little washclithes, a bowl of water and another for the cut pieces of string. Sylvia staying in the other room came up to join them and help viktor see it through. "Here I bought this to make it easier." Sylvia handed viktor a pair of small thin scissors to cut with instead of a knife. "No matter what baby don't stop just keep the stitches on the back of my neck where the bow is." Sylvia looked at him and smiled "started with her legs it'll be easier." Dolly laid on the bed waiting for him to start.

That morning Odette had a special video for Nassana continuing right from where the first one stopped. Odette rubbed her hands down her own chest and played with her breasts before turning around and shaking her butt. She looked behind her at the camera and smiled calling Nassana without even using her lips. Five minutes went by and Odette started to spank and touch herself in front of the camera moaning out get name before the video faded to black really ending it as a teaser.

While fifer was getting what she was suppose to she would see jasmine outside the building beyond the class windows with Francis there smoking. She smiled up at him as he took a drag and then blew it out. Jasmine leaned up and kissed his cheek before holding his arm to her body. Francis looked to her before putting his hand under her chin and kissing her deeply.

@DergTheDergon

Viktor smiled as she whispered in his ear. "Mhm..." he mumbled in reply, already distracted by her closeness and the desire overwhelming him. They would work it out soon, they had to sooner than later, but Viktor really wanted to enjoy Dolly being herself again first... and so he did, thoroughly. She knew just how to make him feel like he was in heaven, and judging from her moaning After they were finished, he was thoroughly satisfied, happy to make love to the Dolly he knew and loved once again. In the shower, it continued. The lovers simply couldn't get enough of each other. Hopefully, Dolly had learned her lesson about harvesting now, and would be more careful. Viktor didn't know how much he could take if a future part she acquired warped Dolly's personality somehow further than Valani's hand had.

Afterwards, the two headed to the beach. From the familiar sparkles in Dolly's eyes as she gazed out at the ocean, it was clear to Viktor that he wouldn't be getting any more action while he was here. He was alright with that, though... he took more than enough pleasure in watching her excitedly explore the beach, this time without any complications. She deserved this, after all the Doctor, Valani and all sorts of creatures had put her through lately. Viktor had almost made up his mind at this point. After the Doctor was defeated, definitely together with Dolly thanks to Sylvia's earlier save, he'd start working towards an early retirement in hopes of getting to settle down with Dolly like she wanted. It was ultimately up to Nassana to decide when he could retire, but that was far off in the future. Viktor was only in his 20s after all. The real worries were what happened after that... he'd have to ensure Dolly's safety, and that of any future children of theirs, somehow.

Viktor was roused from his thoughts seeing Sylvia laying back on a towel nearby. Approaching her, he smiled back. Her next words caused a guilty look to cross his face. "Stupid, but back to normal." In light of the situation, he supposed that was entirely accurate. He nodded decisively at her words of wisdom, expression sharp and determined. "I promise, even if Dolly bring it up again I will fight to keep together with her no matter what. I suppose we both acted on our fears, but you made us realize what we both truly wanted. If the Doctor ends up capturing us both some how, you're right, our love will get us through it... it's gotten us through everything and hell, you're always right." After this honest confession, Viktor smiled at Sylvia's next words as she laid back, shamelessly looking over her body thoroughly and having flashbacks to the time she joined in with him and Dolly in bed while Valani had control of her. "Yes, finally... speaking of which I think I should share in Dolly's excitement as much as possible." With that, he left Sylvia to relax in peace while he bounded over towards Dolly, smiling and laughing with her, and enjoying the moment. To the others on the beach they probably looked like idiots, but Viktor didn't care nor even think about it.

That evening, they enjoyed the boardwalk nightlife together, which reminded Viktor in many ways, Dolly's giddy and excited reactions to everything first and foremost, of the fair they had thier first kiss during. There was even a Ferris Wheel here, and so Viktor made a point of having a long and passionate make out session with Dolly on it. This served as an appetizer for what was to come later that evening, back in the hotel room. Viktor strode into the room with Dolly, kissing her, and happily chatting with her about how much fun that was and how amusing it was to see so many men hitting on Sylvia fruitlessly. Soon, The lovers were in bed, and Viktor knew what was coming even as Dolly reminded him of the stitches before doing anything. "Alright, first thing in the morning, I promise. You're very brave for wanting them taken out you know, even minus the ones down your spine. I know they're familiar, comfortable for you... I'm proud of you, my love..." At her response, he smiled widely, the expression covering his face, expressing the pure joy he was feeling. "Dolly, my love..." that was the only verbal response he could muster as she came closer and made him lean back onto the bed. He made love to her passionately, thier hearts becoming one, and soon after the lovers fell asleep holding each other close.

Waking up, Viktor saw Dolly getting up and moving already as he sat on the edge of the bed, still nude, stretching and yawning. Just as he was about to ask what she was looking for, he saw the tools and items she was gathering and realized she was beginning preparations for him to take the stitches out of her skin. Viktor found himself scrutinizing the knife he was given to cut with, frowning with worry. This was awfully imprecise for this kind of job, there was pretty good chance he could accidentally cut a major vein in her leg or something with this. Thankfully, Sylvia seemed to have planned ahead as she always did, as when she walked in Viktor found relief washing over him as she handed him the scissors. "Thank you, Sylvia," he said earnestly, nodding his head at her advice about starting on the legs, and taking Dolly's words to heart a well. It would be hard not to stop is she showed signs of being in intense pain, which she very well may throughout this process, but if he thought about it it was just best to get it over with as quickly as possible anyway. Taking a deep breath, he steadily took the scissors in hand, and looked over her legs to decide wear to start removing them.

He decided to start where they come to an end near her ankles and work up her thighs. Just before he made the first careful cut, he got an idea and a smirk spread across his face. With his other hand, he reached up and gently placed it on her backside, squeezing each cheek gently. "If you stay strong and don't move around like the brave girl I know you are, you'll get a little reward," he said teasingly as he moved his hand lower and rubbed her most sensitive spot in the way she liked it most, for just a moment, giving her a taste of what's to come. With that, he started cutting. Every time her body visibly tensed up, his hand not holding the scissors would go back up and gently caress her until she relaxed again. If Sylvia joined in, maybe gave Dolly a little massage and pleasured her in other ways, that could help Dolly through this potentially tremendously, not to mention give Viktor a little more eye candy in between snipping ribbons. He gave Sylvia a few flirty suggestions as he cut carefully. Once her legs were free of thier satin chains, he'd move up her arms mostly following the same procedure, but at this point it would be more difficult to pay attention to his cuts while also pleasuring her. Sylvia would have more freedom of access then, able to do to Dolly whatever she pleases.

Nassana's hands were already grasping at her chest and underneath he skirt respectively as the video began. While this wasn't a replacement for the real Valkyrie, Nassana admitted that they gave her something to look forward to that she knew was prepared out of Odette's love, and of course lust, for her, helping her wait until they found a magic user who could cast the spell they need to start searching for her. Just as the best part was beginning, Odette cut the video off, causing Nassana to frown a bit. Talk about keeping her on the edge, of her seat and her release for that matter. She found herself rewinding and getting off to the earlier parts of the video, imagining herself there rubbing on Odette's body. This video was only a tad raunchier than the first, but Still Nassana was barely able to keep her moaning down to a level that couldn't be heard through the door. It would certainly be difficult to keep this a secret from more of her coworkers than just Fifer as the videos kept getting progressively naughtier as they no doubt would.

Taking a stack of papers back to the office, Fifer saw two figures out of the corner of her eye walking by one of the large windows in the outer halway. Her eyes widened as she saw who they were... Francis, and Jasmine! Had ther ebeen a change of lans? He said he didn't want the doll, Fifer remembered that moment vividly with how sad it made her. She'd gotten over it now, especially after being with Nassana again a few times, but still she found herself staring at the pair wistfully, flashbacks of the wild night she had with both of them whirling through her mind. She found herself smiling as they kissed, Francis clearly putting some of his passion into it. Perhaps she'd have to catch up with the two sometime, satisfy Jasmine's needs again,perhaps even Francis'... Nassana probably wouldn't mind, she told herself. But no, it was best that she let him have some time away from her, for both thier sakes. Besides, Jasmine was probably seeing to Francis' rampant sex drive well enough on her own. However Francis ended up taking care of Jasmine, Fifer was glad that it had worked out. If either of them caught sight of her there in the window, she'd smile, wave and wink at them before gesturing to the stack of papers in her hands and heading back on her way into Nassana's office.

When she got there, Nassana was working away more speedily than before. "Well, well," Fifer spoke up teasingly, stepping through the room and setting papers on her desk. "Someone's working hard. You weren't very focused this morning, did something change?" "Niether were you," Nassana quipped, and Fifer giggled, thinking of it as no big deal. Nassana was relieved that she had dodged the question this morning, but wondered how long she'd be able to keep it up. Probably not forever. "Good point.... but when am I ever when it comes to this kind of work?" Nassana sighed, she had a point. She was able to keep up with Odette's workload well enough, but she certainly procrastinated a lot more. Truth be told, that was partly Nassana's fault. Odette had conditioned her libido to be quite high with all the fun they head in the past few weeks, so she often found herself needing the experienced hands and lips of Fifer to pleasure her during work hour,s which of course Fifer was more than happy to oblige. By now most of the office has heard them at some point, but no one brought attention to it seeing as Fifer has quite the sexual reputation and they both were getting the necessary work done. Besides, some of them were used to hearing questionable sounds leak out of her office even when Odette was still here every now and then.

@Ally

H

Dolly tried to stay still but it did hurt like hell to have them pulled out of her. Her skin was bleeding from each one but Viktor words and touches made it a lot easier to deal with. Sylvia moved behind her when he went to her arms and started putting warm wet towels over her legs. Dolly almost flinched when she felt Sylvias lips at her most sensitive area. Dolly let out a light moan and struggled to stay still for viktor. By the time he was able to finish dolly panting and shivering from the orgasims Sylvia made her go through. She moved from her area licking her lips as she put towels on her arms. "Now you need to relax, you lost a lot of blood and your body needs time to heal." Dolly nodded slowly as the pain crept back in. "You guys should watch a movie or something." Sylvia got off the bed and started to clean up. Weakly dolly reached out to viktor wanting to be held by him. "Viktor come closer. Let's cuddle....well you know sort of cuddle." She whimpered dramatically. Though the pain was real she felt lighter in a sense.

Her whole aura lightened up and felt happier than she ever had been. She was greatful to Viktor for being there for her and to Sylvia for giving her more strength. "We should probably check in with nassana soon. " It's been some time" she looked up to him "we should check in with nassana as well as fifer and her mission to." Smiling weakly as she thought of fifer. She had really loved her but yet was given nothing but heart ache in return for her love. A part of her really hated fifer yet a part existed in the very back of her mind that cared for her.

Francis saw fifer or he at least looked in her direction because he didn't wave back at all. But within the next ten minutes he was walking into nassanas office, jasmines hand in his own. He barely registered fifer as he marched to nassanas. "I quit" he said suddenly before putting his back of vials the cloaks provided him. "I'm joining another guild that has promised me a better life for Giselle and for jasmine to." He pulled her into his body holding her close to himself. "I have done my fair share for this guild and you do not give me what I need to support my daughter. I'm leaving for a guild who can."

Francis said multiple times that he loved being in the guild. Missions were everything and he even got turned on when he completed them. Not to mention he was court ordered to stay away from Giselle he wouldn't be able to take her unless he was planning on kidnapping her. "You are one of the only people who can terminate my contract so I am asking you nicely to do so." Jasmine smiled as she watched him before her eyes rolled over to fifer. A sinister grin spread along her lips before her eyes turned to a bright blue. Only for an instant it could of been mistaken for the glare of the sun. But the smile couldn't have been yet she looked at Francis as if nothing had ever changed. His hand holding one of hers, his body tense waiting to argue with nassana. "The guild I will be joining is the black cloaks you know very well they have no problem taking in those that haven't terminated their contracts. I'm telling you not as a threat but as a reminder."

@DergTheDergon

Viktor's pants budged throughout removing Dolly's stitches, and he couldn't resist looking over to see Sylvia's lips and tongue at work pleasuring her. As he plucked the last stitch from her arm and disposed of it, he smiled at Dolly. "it's over with love... you were so brave... the pain is over now." Viktor nodded at Sylvia's next words,thinking about her suggestion. After seeing Sylvia's way of helping Dolly cope with the pain, he was quite aroused but Dolly wasn't in any sort of condition to make love, not even close. His libido could wait. He smiled warmly at her as she reached out to him, and gently and carefully held her, kissing her cheek. The expression on her face, despite the expressions of pain every now and then, made it clear that Sylvia was right yet again: removing Dolly's stitches was just what she needed.

Viktor laid there with her for the next few hours, carefully holding her close while irritating her arms and legs as little as possible. He couldn't wipe the smile of his face at how happy and carefree she seemed, more than ever before. As she spoke up, he nodded. They truly did need to get back to work soon, Viktor's money was all but melting away with the price of this hotel room and all the other living expenses on this pricey resort island. His eyes widened in slight surprise as she mentioned checking in on Fifer as well, with a smile on her face. He smiled sadly back at her, gently stroking her hair with one hand, still watching the movie. "You're right... we should check on the both of them. Once you're fully healed, we'll start heading back to town the next day. Sound good?" After receiving her answer, he went back to watching the movie and enjoying being in her presence on this relaxed, beautiful day.

Fifer furrowed her brow in worry as she saw that Francis was looking towards her, but either somehow didn't notice her which was unlikely, or was ignoring her... why would he be ignoring her? He left her with a smile but was he still upset at her deep down? Fifer pushed these thoughts away as she got back to Nassana's office, they'd only keep her distracted and she couldn't reconcile things with Francis now... what's done has been done and she couldn't take any of it back.

As Francis suddenly stormed into Nassana's office and quit, Ignoring Fifer, the Hunter's eyes widened, and then a distraught look crossed her face. What was going on? His "reason" for wanting to quit didn't match up or seem like something he would say or even think at all. He seemed to have no intention of leaving before, and besides, it wasn't as if he could bring Giselle with him. The guild had nothing to do with his inability to care for his daughter, it was all her mother. So why?

Suddenly, staring at Jasmine by Francis' side, she noticed her momentary twisted grin and found herself freezing up. It reminded her eerily of the grin Christine had, standing on the cliff above the beach when she first ran into the group. The sudden change of her eyes as well... it had to be a sign of something sinister. Had Jasmine been... manipulating him?

Nassana stared at him incredulously, one eyebrow raised and a suspicious glance thrown to Jasmine. "Please calm yourself Francis, think this through," Nassana began, "I don't know what caused you to come to this decision but it simply is not that simple. The process takes a few days. Besides, you are one of our wealthiest hunters... I cannot see how we haven't provided what you need to take care of them beyond things that are wholly beyond our control and that we cannot help you with if we tried. Besides, your mission is to keep Jasmine close so we can study and keep a close eye on her. I will have to deny your request."

Fifer spoke up suddenly after Nassana was done, looking at Francis incredulously. "Besides, he's lying. He kept telling me how he loved the guild... and besides, you're right, he has a restraining order against his daughter and thus it's out of our control." "Oh?" Nassana replied, eyebrow raised, looking at Francis. "If you can explain what caused you to make this decision, perhaps leaving the guild is not the ideal solution for whatever you're facing. We can try and come up with another. In joining the black cloaks however, you would force me to post a sort of job I do not fancy posting, for the good of all legal and just hunter guilds you understand." She was referring to a manhunt, which Francis would be able to guess from his time in the guild. Nassana had her fingers near the intercom to call guards to the room in case Francis got out of hand.

Fifer found herself watching Jasmine very, very closely... the Doctor did make her... was there some way he found out thier true identities and thus made certain that the Dolly would fulfill some purpose that would harm the Doctor's enemies? The black cloaks worked for anyone as long as there was money in it, and if the Doctor was somehow able to get Francis on his side that could get very ugly for the guild.

@Ally

Francis smiled at nassana seeing her hand getting ready. He looked down to jasmine. "Well I suppose you are right about you having nothing to do with my daughter. But the black guild has proved resources for me to have her with me." He looked over to fifer "nice to know that what I've told you in confidence means so little to you that you'd use it against me" He said cooly before looking away.

He took a step back as Jasmine moved into his arms. "I'll leave and talk you in a more private appropriate manner nassana" he said with his arm moving around jasmine. His eyes shifted to fifer for a moment before looking back to nassana. "You can keep an eye on me if you'd like I don't plan on leaving town before we talk again." He put his hands on jasmines shoulders before he started to lead her out. When he opened the door a woman stood there with long purple locks dressed in all black. She was know as the widow for her deadly good looks, personailty and long legs. Not to mention she was one of the representatives of the black cloacks.

"Hello nassana" she smiled before stepping into the office her eyes went over fifer for a moment and noted that Odette wasn't around. "Your new secretary doesn't know how to answer the guild lines." She placed her hands on her hips and smiled. "You can leave I'll talk with nassana for you" Francis nodded and walked past her. Even if nassana tried to stop him the widow would stop her.

Dolly smiled some and not to long after she was feeling good as new. So good she started teasing Viktor. Sylvia joined in herself mainly concentrating on pleasuring dolly but still gave Viktor plenty of attention as well. After the three of them were done Sylvia handed dolly three gift wrapped boxes. "It's a gift" she smiled before kissing dolly's cheek. Dolly looked at the boxes in her hands and smiled some before sitting on the bed. She unwrapped it to reveal a white with light pink flowers sundress, a purple and pink bikini and a new outfit. It was leather shorts, a corset looking top, and knee high boots. All black with pink stitches. "I figured you'd like some clothes that would show more skin. Since you won't have to worry about the stitches." Dolly looked at her new clothes and smiled brightly. "Thank you sylvia!" She jumped up and hugged her before changing into her new bikini.

After changing she came out and smiled at viktor. "Let's go to the beach on the way you can call nassana." She walked up to him and kissed his lips. "Though you may have to keep watch at all the guys that are going to look at me now." She said teasingly before wrapping her arms around his neck bringing her body to his as well as her lips.

@DergTheDergon

Nassana raised her eyebrows at his smile. It was almost like he found her caution amusing, which concerned her. The way he was acting, everything he said, it didn't seem like the Francis she knew at all. Something was fishy here. "What sort of 'proved resources' are you referring to? The Black Cloaks have a known habit of lying to ensure skilled recruits get into thier ranks, or so the rumor goes. Besides, these resources would be illegal if what Fifer told me is true." Nassana glanced over to her right where Fifer was seated at her desk, and she nodded as if to confirm that she wasn't bluffing.

As Francis' cold words reached Fifer's ears, she looked hurt instantly, lashing out defensively. "What the hell, Francis? In any other situation I wouldn't have said it, but you're lying to make a sudden decision that just isn't like you." Nassana nodded, raising an eyebrow at Francis. "I for one am glad my own secretary was willing to tell me important details that you left out." Fifer sighed in exasperation, her black hair falling down over her face as she looked over at Francis, then to Jasmine, then the Francis again, with the same expression. Something was... off about the two of them, Jasmine especially from the menacing look she gave Fifer earlier. With a terrified look on her face, she just watched as Francis said he was going to go, ignoring her entirely and addressing only Nassana. There wasn't much else she could do, and Nassana either in all honesty.

Nassana sighed, brushing her red hair aside and straightening her back, an extremely suspicious and questioning look on her face, then spoke up. "That is acceptable, but I will decide if your reasons are valid, and if they aren't, it's either stay or face repercussions for leaving." Having made herself clear, Nassana allowed Francis to begin walking out. Fifer cast a wary glance after Jasmine as the two left, but there was no way bringing up the look Jasmine had given her would do any good right now. Better to tell Nassana in private.

As for the boss herself, Nassana found this entire situation more and more suspicious, as the two left without a trace, an explanation as to why, nothing. This didn't seem to be behavior that Francis would engage in, something seemed very wrong. As a familiar woman stepped inside, Nassana knew without a doubt that very second that there really was something very fishy going on here. Fifer gave the woman a pursed-lips look as she referred to her lack of knowing everything about a job she just started, but said none of the things she wanted to say as they'd be very unprofessional and warrant one of Nassana's lectures about self-control and integrity. Nassana raised her eyebrow as the Widow told Francis that she'd talk to Nassana for him. This situation just kept getting more and more suspicious by the second.

"The widow... how very nice to see you," she quipped sarcastically with a suspicious, narrow-eyed look on her face. "Let's get straight to the point: what clever and intricate lies have you told Francis to make him so eager to leave the green Cloaks for your guild? Hmm?" She reclined in her chair, staring The Widow straight in the eyes.

Viktor was very pleasantly surprised just how quickly Dolly's pain seemed to have subsided. The moment she began touching him in the way she always did when 'in the mood', he smiled widely and reached over to tease her as well. Soon after, Sylvia joined in, and Viktor was in heaven as the three of them went at each other. Afterwards, Viktor found himself eyeing the gift boxes curiously as Sylvia gave them to Dolly and the love of his life eagerly opened them. Once the contents were revealed, Viktor found himself grinning as she pictured Dolly wearing the new clothes, the bikini especially. When she put it on and came out, he looked her up and down approvingly. It was just as much a gift for him as it was for her, in a way. "Wow Sylvia, you really now how to shop for her..." he said breathlessly. "That swimsuit is perfect for her body." After admiring Dolly for a little longer, he smiled and nodded at her plan before standing up from the bed and kissing her back deeply. "Sounds like a wonderful idea.... and I'll be watching out for the guys alright." He chuckled, quickly changed into his swimsuit then headed outside, his hand in dolly's while his other hand speed dialed Nassana.

Nassana's phone Rang as Widow mare her entrance. "Hold one moment, Widow," Nassana said hurriedly before taking the call. Viktor explained that they would be ready to take jobs tomorrow. "Ah, that's wonderful. It's rather short notice, I'll have to get back to you on jobs. However, if you could simply come back to town for a while that would be wonderful. We may have some local jobs to do, and in case something gets out of hand you and Dolly would be indispensable." "Out of hand? Is there some sort of urgent situation, Ma'am?" "Possibly... there's been some suspicious happenings at my office today." She glanced at Widow while she said this, and Viktor confirmed that they'll head back tomorrow. He also mentioned that Sylvia would likely be accompanying them, which intrigued and slightly worried Nassana all at once. After asking Viktor to tel Sylvia that Nassana requests a meeting with her when they get back, Nassana said goodbye and hung up, then looked over towards The Widow. "I apologize for the delay. Now, what do you have to say?" She asked snappily.

Back at the beach. Viktor informed Dolly and Sylvia about his conversation with Nassana, then proceeded to have some fun in the sun and the water, always by Dolly's side and constantly vigilant for guys that were eyeing her up, giving them harsh glares back. Aft her a while, once Dolly had gotten some of her excitement out the two were sitting relaxing on the shore together, hand in hand with thier feet in the water. "I've been thinking, love... I've been basically homeless for a long time... for the past few years living in hotels worked well with my job and I never felt a need to have a place to really call home. That whole time I could've had a least a pretty nice apartment, but chose not to. I know we shouldn't really be settling down yet, but... I'd like to have a place both of us can go to relax and unwind after a job, a home of our own. I'd let you decorate the place however you want, and since we're both hunters now we can probably afford a pretty nice house with our combined pay. What do you think?"

@Ally

Widow stood by the window glaring down at the city. Listening to nassanas conversation and smiling at some parts. Once she hung up however she kept her attention on the people in the streets below. "It's been a long time nassana you look worse for ware." With a sigh she strode over to the seat across her desk. "New girl get me a tea and a donut. This may take some time." She snapped her fingers twice at fifer while staring at nassana.

"Just so you know Francis has contacted me first. As far as we were concerned he was an unattainable source in this guild. Even though he's willing to change guilds we offered up an exchange in alliance. He said he wanted his daughter so we are going to get her. We've been doing some digging and found a way for him to do just that. We've set up a house for his family as well." She sat back in the chair. "It's simple really nassana, he's tired of his boss and wants a life worth living. A better one. Also it was Francis's money that paid for jasmine so she is also part of his....property and that's by law of this country. The power of your guild cannot change that."

Francis smiled at jasmine as they waited outside for widow. "We will be safe soon enough. They won't take you away from me" his hand went to her cheek and kissed her gently. "Thank you francis. I just want to stay with you." "I know sweetheart I know and you will I won't let them take you away" he pulled her close by her waist kissing her deeply.

Dolly laid out on her towel with the sun glistening off skin. She was practically completely exposed to it and loved every bit of it. The dragon scales started to glow a little brighter than the rest of her body as it absorbed the sunlight. "A place to live?" Sitting up on her elbows she looked up to him. "I would love to live in a house with you." She leaned up to kiss him. "I don't know where I'd want to live. Maybe the city...now a town..." she laid back down.

"I want to live in a town but live on the beach. I want it as my back yard yet still able to have friends around." She closed her eyes as Sylvia came and laid out next to her dressed in her own skinny bikini. "But cottages are really nice to. Or log cabins. And I've seen some city apartments....I don't know viktor" she sighed dramatically. "You pick three that you would want to live in the most and I'll pick from there." She giggled some.

"I'm not going to have an interview with your boss." Sylvia said when Odette finished her explication of every house she'd live in which almost seemed endless. "I serve Odette, I also do not abide by the rules or rectrictions of the human kind. I will remain by Odette's side and only her side." She stretched out before feeling Odette get on top of her. "You be nice Sylvia nassana is just curious I promise I'll be in the room with you when she talks to you" Sylvia opened one eye to look at her. Odette leaned down and started kissing her stomach up her chest. "Dolly please we are in public" "you said you don't follow their rules and restrictions" Odette teased before blowing on the trail of saliva she left behind with her kisses.

@DergTheDergon

Nassana looked over at Widow suspiciously, wondering just what sort of things she was thinking looking out at the city with a glare. Nassana figured she didn't want to know, or perhaps she did because she was plotting against the city somehow and she had the authority to do something about it. Nassana always prided herself on stopping those who hurt and killed others for thier own gain, it was part of the appeal of her job. Of course, she couldn't deny some of the hunters below her were a lot like the monsters they hunt. Still, the job kept them in check. They were paid for killing bad people, and killing good ones got them fired and most likely put in jail since hunters were heavily monitored by the government. Nassana was brought out of her wandering thoughts by Widow's reply to her, and she sighed. "Well, a lot has happened recently. For one thing, I've had to replace my secretary..." She couldn't help but let sadness seep into her words. She was really going to miss Odette for as long as they had to wait to go looking for her.

Speaking of her replacement secretary, Fifer found herself scowling a Widow's back at her snappy request, before being shot a narrow-eyed glance from Nassana that seemed to say "just do it." With a sigh, Fifer got up, pushed in her chair perhaps a little too hard so that it slammed against the desk, and stormed out of the room, mumbling "why am I even doing this job, I really need to kill something now." She returned a few moments later and hastily put down the demanded refreshments in front of widow before sitting back down and beginning to listen very carefully to the rest of the conversation between Nassana and The Widow.

Nassana kept a straight face, just barely, as The Widow spoke, keeping herself from lashing out quite a few times. When the widow was finally done spewing her acidic words all over the place, Nassana spoke up callously. "You know, Widow, I find it funny you're talking about 'the laws of this country' while you're offering Francis a way around his restraining order. Furthermore, you've no idea of the specifics of our agreement regarding Jasmine. We had no intention whatsoever of keeping her for ourselves, just for him to bring her in for some business every now and then, and he is allowed to watch. With all of this in mind I find it nearly unfathomable that he took up this offer. I understand the clearly illegal business concerning his daughter must have been very tempting, as it'd be the only way to see her, but this racket surrounding Jasmine deeply concerns me." Fifer then interrupted with a suspicious and slightly fearful tone in her voice. "You're not the only one.... you didn't see how she looked at me earlier. There's something real funny with that girl... like, the Doctor had some clever plot built into her kind of funny." "Really? I doubt you would make something like that up, Fifer..."

Then, Nassana thought of something very grave. What if the Doctor had somehow planned a contingency to never allow the guild to examine Jasmine? What if Francis was somehow that contingency plan? Without any further thought, she pressed the alarm button. "Attention all hunters! We have an emergency! The capture of Green Cloak Hunter Francis, and this girl-" she hurriedly clicked some buttons on her computer's monitor and a picture of Jasmine appeared on every viewscreen in the building and on all the Hunters' phones, "is of utmost importance! Ample reward will be provided." With that, Nassana readied her pistol just in case Widow attacked. She looked over to Fifer with a serious look in her eyes. "Find them. Don't let them escape." Fifer nodded, and bolted towards the door, getting both guns out herself. Jobs that require speed and fast action were always Fifer's strong suit. If Francis didn't move fast, nearly any Green Cloak would know that Fifer would find him within minutes.

Viktor smiled down at Dolly while reaching down and gently feeling the patches of dragon scales on her skin. To him, they made her somehow more beautiful, glistening in the sun like they did. Her response to his question made him chuckle. "I thought you'd love the idea, dear... just think, a place to ourselves. It's just like you to get caught up in the possibilities, too. I'll go looking around after we've come back and have some time to kill, love." He kissed her back deeply, casting a cheeky glance at some jealous looking guys nearby after pulling away and sitting back up.

Viktor sighed at Sylvia's response to his news. He had a feeling she'd say something like that. However, Dolly seem to be on his side which made him feel relieved. He also found himself smiling as Dolly began kissing her. Sudddenly, he felt a lot more eyes traveling his direction, or more correctly the direction of the beautiful females at his side engaging in a little sapphic teasing. A few of the guys were so transfixed that they didn't notice Viktor glare at them. Viktor then decided to play along, it looked like Dolly was onto something here. "That's a bit hypcricitcal, Sylvia," he teased. "It can't be that bad, could it? Dolly's right, she'll not want to know anything intrusive..." Viktor began to slowly touch along Sylvia's exposed abdomen, drawing the small crowd of staring guys straight back to staring at him jealously again.

@Ally

Widow stared at her seemingly unconvinced at what she was saying. Her eyes never traveled to fifer when she spoke. "The help should never interrupt." Cutting fifer right off then her eyebrow raised for a moment and laughed as the alarm went off. "Well I should be taking my leave. Thanks for outcasting him now as long as I get him out of the city. I'll be able to recruit him easily." She smiled before pushing her hair behind her shoulder. "Until next time." She grinned "the doctor will look forward to taking another one of your bests until you hand over what is his." She dropped something on the floor and it only took a second to fill the room with a black smoke.

Francis heard the alarm and picked up jasmine on his back before starting to run. "He shot down three guards and kicked another on his path before making it out of the building. Three more black cloaks waited for him there to escort him out. "Hold on tight baby." He smirked as more reds came to capture them. He knew he was better one of the best their only hope was Viktor or fifer. Viktor was away and fifer was behind a desk those few minutes for her to get to the battlefield was essential to his escape.

Dolly looked to Viktor and smiled at him before looking towards the ocean. "It looks like a storm is coming in maybe we should head back to the city" a few black clouds were coming in from the ocean. Dolly stood up from the blanket and moved closer to the shore line feeling the water get more aggresive. "I have a bad feeling. We really need to go viktor Sylvia while we get ready can you fly closer to the cloud and see what you can see." "Yes of course" she said straightening up with a blush still on her cheeks before her wings spread out and bolted into the air. Most of the people already started clearing from the incoming storm so not a lot saw her but those that did gasped and pointed.

"Let's get back to the hotel and try to get ready quickly my love." she kissed him gently before heading back. She was very irritated it seemed not at him but something was making her jumpy. Her arms twitched where the stitches were suppose to be, her muscles still carried the memory of the stitches. Whatever she thought it was in the clouds she was afraid of it. "Viktor hurry" urging him to quicken his steps. Once they go to the hotel dolly started to pack up her stuff. "There was always one creature the doctor tried to capture and it always got away."

Dolly stopped to look out of the window walking closer to see more. The storm that was moving in seemed to have stopped in the middle of the ocean. "A kitsune do you know what that is viktor?" Her eyes looked back to him. "They aren't bad...well they can be just like anyone can be they are generally playful but rough about it. Like a puppy who doesn't know their own strength." Sylvia dropped down from the clouds quickly spreading her wings just before she hit the water and the storm started to move again. "We need to go before that storm reached us. We won't be able to outrun her but taking her away from people...." She froze mid sentence as she remembered that they were on an island. They traveled by boat part of the way couldn't run away. "Viktor you know this island....is there any where we can go that's away from people?"

@DergTheDergon

Fifer glared at widow from the moment she interrupted her with her callous words to the moment Nassana ordered her to find Francis. She bolted out of the room like she'd been expecting this order for hours. There was something very wrong with Francis and Fifer felt like she had to find out what it was. Deep down, she was very concerned for him. He must have been manipulated into this somehow, that was the only conclusion Fifer could draw from this. There was something very, very fishy going on with him and Jasmine... especially the latter.

Fifer sprinted down the halls while her hands loaded each of her pistols with tranquilizer darts, looking all around her and out of the windows she passed looking for Francis. Since he'd have Jasmine with him he'd likely be easy to spot. Speak of the devil, she saw him book it below. Fifer was still on one of the higher floors, but she knew how to climb down walls in a blitz. Getting to the objective fast, whatever or in this case whoever it is, was always Fifer's number one strength when it came to hunting. Her nimbleness and flexibility had become legendary over time, both on the field and in bed. She flung open the nearest window, shot two darts towards the pair that Francis had to dodge or deflect with Jasmine in his arms, buying Fifer some time at least, before she lithely climbed out and down a bit, then pushed herself off the wall, landing on all fours then standing up straight after in a well-practiced fluid motion.

Meanwhile, Nassana glared widow down, narrowing her eyes further as she mentioned the doctor. "I knew you were in league with him... I won't let you take Francis into your rnaks... Fifer won't. I won't let you get away either." The moment widow looked like she was about to drop something, Nassana reflexively covered her mouth. As the smoke spread, Nassana began dashing towards where Widow had been, keeping an ear out for telltale sounds on her position, footsteps and the like. She moved quickly, and the moment she was out of the smoke she prepared to fire a tranquilizer dart at Widow if she saw her.

Viktor followed Dolly's gaze out to the ocean then began to stand up, he was about to suggest moving towards the city himself but Dolly beat him to it. "Yes, I suppose we should." Viktor wondered why Dolly was heading back out towards the ocean then, but he could feel her uneasiness through thier bond. He nodded towards her, took her hand and kissed her back lovingly, then looked over to her worriedly as she spoke. If she sent Sylvia to investigate, Dolly had reason to believe this wasn't your regular storm. In fact, the Sky had been clear just before it came, which was unsettling in itself, and he also felt something that didn't bode well to him at all. Viktorpicked up his pace when Dolly urged him to hurry, and he rushed with her into the The moment they got into the "Dolly, I feel... a creature's essence in that storm. A creature unlike I've encountered yet. I assume you know what it might be?"

As she explained about Kitsune, Viktor listened to her words carefully then looked deep in thought as he finished packing up his things. "There's a wildlife reserve nearby, it's effectively wilderness not many people will be there if any. It's not very big because this sin't that big of an island, but it's probably the only place that would be deserted. Let's go." He took her hand, and hurriedly led her outsdie the building and to the car while helping her carry thier belongings and pack them in the trunk. He then started speeding towards the national park area, which was a small area of tropical forest on the east side of the island. Once there, he helped her out and asked, "hw should we deal with the Kitsune when she arrives? I know very little of her kind, I thought they didn't inhabit this part of the world.

@Ally

"They don't this one has visited me before. The doctor has tried to kill her a couple of times and she thinks it's fun. We have to give her a battle she will retreat when she knows she's losing but won't hesitate to kill." She took out an arrow from her quiver. Though she hadn't used it since valani she felt a surge of confidence and strength swell inside her. The dragon scales glowing as a result of that. She stood poised looking up at the sky her pink hair whipping around her as the winds increased.

Sylvia cane first half of her feather where burnt and her flying we a little uneven. When she landed she stumbled. "Kitsune" shaking her head and patting out her smolding feathers. "Not in the best of moods either." "She's not happy i wasn't home." The wind died down and the world seemed quiet all around them. "Weapons ready this is the calm before the storm." Sylvia moved to her side and readied herself as they waited for something to happen.

A moment late a girl walked out of the forest. She looked like she was about 8 years old. Between her body and features in her face. Her long black hair was up in high ponytails and she even carried a stuffed animal. Dolly narrowed her eyes and aimed at her. "A child now?" "Oh you do remember me huh." She giggled in the most adorable fashion before nodding. "How could I forget. Keiko." She smiled widely again then her eyes shifted to Sylvia and viktor. "I don't remember these people where's the doctor." "I....left him." Kitsune looked to her sharply before bursting out laughing and slapping her knee. "That's hysterical"

She reached behind her and took out a shirt sword that was strapped to her back. "Let's see if he gets me with these to." She sprinted forward almost catching Sylvia off guard. Sylvia just had the reaction to lean back away from the upward slashing of her sword. But the tip still made a nice gash in her arm. Keiko grinned and back flipped away from Sylvia. "Don't shoot to kill" dolly said in a hushed voice to viktor.

Francis narrowed his eyes as fifer landed and pointed his guns at her. "I forgot how nimble you are" as if he could ever forget what he was able to do with her. Only one of the guys she shot was hit by the dart the other held jasmine. But jasmine was reaching out to francis. "My love" francis looked to her for a moment and then back to fifer. "Get out of my way fifer. You will let me go. This is what I want. Even if I have to be outlawed from the red guild. I want a life with my daughter." He stared into her eyes his gun pointed at her. Red cloaks where still coming but the three other black cloaks where tranqulizing them down. "We need to go!" One of them shouted at francis. He nodded and went after fifer.

Widow was gone when it was visible again she was always quick and easily slipped out of situations. But she didn't join the others. No she needed to get out of the city instead. Regardless of her mission she couldn't chance being caught by them.

@DergTheDergon

Viktor gave Dolly a surprised look as Dolly said that this Kitsune had visited her before. He wondered how the kitsune came upon Dolly locked up in the Doctor's estate if she likely lived on the other side of the world, by that was sa line of questioning for another time ,if Dolly even knew. Who knows, maybe they'd get to speak to the Kitsune herself about it once she had her fun when it comes to fighting. First of all though, they had to beat her. Viktor nodded as Dolly finished explaining. "So you only want to weaken her... got it." It seemed that Dolly had no ill will against the Kitsune, perhaps they're friends of a sort?

When Sylvia flew into view, Vitkor found his eyes widening in surprise at the state of her. The Kitsune had done that? It seemed like they'd be dealing with quite a powerful creature here, and it felt like it as well. Viktor could feel her essence strongly from the moment she appeared as a storm. Viktor felt releived as Sylcia landed safely, looking ready for a fight despite her injuries, but the very next moment, the Kitsune's essence was upon them. Looking in the direction of the near-overwhelming source of power he felt, Viktor saw a small girl, or at least she looked very young, emerge from the trees. He looked confused at first, but then Dolly seemed to suggest that she had other forms. Perhaps she can appear as whoever she wishes? Either way, the creature had some powerful abilities. Viktor simply stared at her, eyes narrowed, looking for lapses in guard, feeling for fluctuations in her essence, and studying her every move. He didn't really pay attention to the conversation, as he felt it paramount to ready himself for combat, and Dolly was handling the niceties.

The moment Keiko rushed towards Sylvia, Viktor began aiming carefully at her, lining up a shot to ensure that Sylvia wasn't hit by a stray bullet. Keiko was fast, but he couldn't afford to rush his shooting in this situation. Viktor nodded as Dolly quietly told him not to shoot to kill, waiting to line up a clear shot while the words were spoken. He was already aiming for her legs, her arms, her tail, nonvital areas that would make it difficult for her to keep fighting, but not kill her, Dolly had told him that she wanted the Kitsune to give up, not to die. Viktor wasn't about to kill a creature that could be reasoned with, as difficult as that might be with Keiko in particular. Finally, he has a clear shot with Keiko distracted by Sylvia. He aimed for the hand Keiko was holding her sword with and pulled the trigger, whilst crouching covered by a tree near Dolly. Limiting Keiko's use of her weapon would definitely cut Sylvia some slack if nothing else.

"Liar," Fifer quipped back at Francis' first words, with a slight smirk. There was no way he could've forgotten what she can do with her body... yet another lie from him today. She simply narrowed her eyes in disbelief as he said this was what he wanted. Of course he wanted to be with his daughter, but did he truly believe it was worth the repercussions for being excommunicated? Dd he even believe that the black cloaks could or would give him what he wants? What if there were horrible repercussions for whatever this arrangement with Widow was? Furthermore He loved being a redcloak.... Fifer had a feeling someone, somehow was pushing him into this, that he wasn't doing it entirely of his own volition. Still, she knew that there was no reasoning with him now. Fifer stood up, aiming her gun at him in kind, poised to doge if he pulled his gun's trigger.

As Francis went after her, Fifer shot at his feet to make him have to stop fro a moment, aiming back at him afterward "Francis, use your goddamn head. Every redcloak that has ever defected has been captured, or worse. There's a no tolerance policy. I don't want you to end up sorely regretting this. Please, I know there's something fishing here, you're being forced into it someone. I can help you." Her tone was pleading, her eyes concerned, almost welling with tears, She still deeply cared about him, after everything. She aimed for him again, hopingto get a dart into him to make this easier for everyone... including Francis himself, Fifer honestly believed. He couldn't want this as badly as his actions seemed to say he did, there was no way.

Nassana sighed as she looked around. Widow was gone, just like that. There was probably no point in sending the others after her, she always had a way of disappearing without a trace when she needed to. Instead, she went back to her computer, and hastily entered a new job into the system, to find and capture Widow of the black cloaks alive. She also preapred one for Francis just in case. Then, she pace her office nervously, waiting for Fifer to report to her. If Odette was still here... no, Nassana couldn't allow herself to think things like that. As immensely valauble as she would be right now, she couldn't be here... not yet. Soon, very soon, Nassana promised herself, she'd put out a request to all the magic guilds in the area for someone who can cast the spell needed to find Odette. Nassana desperately needed her back in her life, and soon...

@Ally

Keiko was fast and dodged his shots with ease. She laughed some before jumping away from the group. "well the doctor finally has hired some people with skills" "I'm not with the doctor anymore." Dolly said and dropped her bow. But keiko reacted and a lightong strike hit dolly straight in the chest. Keikos eyes widened not meaning to do such a potentially fatal blow. Dolly was on the ground not moving when the smoke cleared. Sylvia narrowed her eyes and growled. It grew louder and more deadly as her true form took. Keiko backed away a bit, even she knew about sphinxs.

Sylvia roared viciously before leaping into an attack. Dolly wasn't moving at all but her bond with Viktor was still there. After a few minutes she groaned and opened her eyes a little bit. Everything was blurry for her, she couldn't tell what was going on around her either. Keiko was now fighting for her life as Sylvia ferociously attacked the kitsune.

Francis narrowed his eyes at her. " you think I'm as terrible as those other guys. It didn't have to be this way. I asked to be released your girlfriend said no." He dodged her attacks and shot some of his own closing in the distance between them. "I want to be with my daughter whatever the cost. I'm tired of being the nice guy!"

He shot at her feet and moved within arms length as she was distracted by the gun shoots. He reached out and grabbed her arm bringing him into his body. Her back was to his chest and arm across her chest with the barrel of the gun pressed to her forehead. "You took away any last bit of my heart that was left and destroyed it." He whispered in her ear "your reputation as a whore precedes you" he said savagely. He could of gripped her harder more securely but with his arm over his chest like a bar it would be easy for her to slip under. A sloppy mistake for a great hunter but his confidence was the point blank range that his gun provided. "You are going to help me out of this city"

@DergTheDergon

Keiko was fast and dodged his shots with ease. She laughed some before jumping away from the group. "well the doctor finally has hired some people with skills" "I'm not with the doctor anymore." Dolly said and dropped her bow. But keiko reacted and a lightong strike hit dolly straight in the chest. Keikos eyes widened not meaning to do such a potentially fatal blow. Dolly was on the ground not moving when the smoke cleared. Sylvia narrowed her eyes and growled. It grew louder and more deadly as her true form took. Keiko backed away a bit, even she knew about sphinxs.

Sylvia roared viciously before leaping into an attack. Dolly wasn't moving at all but her bond with Viktor was still there. After a few minutes she groaned and opened her eyes a little bit. Everything was blurry for her, she couldn't tell what was going on around her either. Keiko was now fighting for her life as Sylvia ferociously attacked the kitsune.

Francis narrowed his eyes at her. " you think I'm as terrible as those other guys. It didn't have to be this way. I asked to be released your girlfriend said no." He dodged her attacks and shot some of his own closing in the distance between them. "I want to be with my daughter whatever the cost. I'm tired of being the nice guy!"

He shot at her feet and moved within arms length as she was distracted by the gun shoots. He reached out and grabbed her arm bringing him into his body. Her back was to his chest and arm across her chest with the barrel of the gun pressed to her forehead. "You took away any last bit of my heart that was left and destroyed it." He whispered in her ear "your reputation as a whore precedes you" he said savagely. He could of gripped her harder more securely but with his arm over his chest like a bar it would be easy for her to slip under. A sloppy mistake for a great hunter but his confidence was the point blank range that his gun provided. "You are going to help me out of this city, because you need to learn how to be think of other people aside from yourself" he growled pushing the barrel harder to her flesh.

@DergTheDergon

Viktor pursed his lips in frustration before loading two more bullets. She was going to be a tricky target, so he took great care to aim these shots even more precisely than the last. He knew from experience that ironically, the key to beating a fast opponent isn't matching their speed so much as watching thier attack patterns and knowing how to spot an opening, especially when wielding ranged weapons against a melee opponent like Keiko. As he aimed however, he heard Dolly cry out in pain as lightning stuck her. Looking over in her direction, his eyes widened and he sprinted over to her. He could still feel her through the bond, so she had to be simply unconscious, and the moment he realized that he felt immensely relieved and stood in front of Dolly, refocusing his attention onto Keiko. He was surprised to see Sylvia suddenly put much more power and speed into her attacks than Viktor had seen her do before, but perhaps this was one of the many powers a Sphinx possesses: a powerful burst of strength when the one they protect is in grave danger. Either way, Viktor saw Sylvia begin to overpower Keiko, who'd done quite the number on Sylvia earlier.

As Dolly began to groan behind him, Viktor sighed in releif before shooting at the now-on-her=toes kitsune. Realizing that it seemed that Sylvia wasn't going ot stop he then called out. "Sylvia, Dolly's alright!" Hopefully, that would get her to stop relentlessly attacking the Kitsune. If his shots hit she'd probably give up, and Dolly hadn't wanted to kill her in the first place. Viktor then turned towards Dolly. "Are you alright love? Stay there, we've got everything under control." He then glanced towadrs Keiko again to make certain she didn't have more tricks up her sleeve as far as fighting Syliva goes... and that Sylvia wasn't still trying to kill her.

Fifer shook her head when he said she thought he was just as terrible as the other black cloaks. That wasn't it at all, she had been certain that he was being manipulated somehow. Fifer simply frowned at his following words. Maybe he truly was just fed up with not being able to see his daughter. Still, he was making an overly reckless decision here that Fifer wanted to put a stop to. Fifer froze as she realized she was in range for him to grab her, but it was too late.... her heart started beating rapidly as he grabbed and held her, both because she knew she was in deep now, and because Francis was holding her, bringing back some very happy memories. As he spoke, her heart sank... his words were like venom, both because parts of them were true and that parts of them were dead wrong in her mind. She realized as he kept talking that his arm was holding her rather loosely, she could slip out of it and shoot a dart into him in second if she was careful... with this in mind, she began to relax her tense muscles, both to give the illusion that she was giving up, and to make it easier for her to slip out, which Francis seemed unaware of the possibility of.

"Francis... I truly am sorry for leaving you like that, believe it or not... but you really made it seem like you wanted me to go. You convinced me that I didn't love you... now... I really doubt that... but honestly, I was kinda hoping I could somehow try and make it up to you... I suppose I could just help you escape... it'd be better than dying anyway." having given enough illusion that she was going to help him, she then nimbly ducked, slipped out of his grasp, turning around, and shot a dart into his shoulder with one hand, her other one reaching up to grasp his hand that held his gun. "But... I'm going to help you learn not to assume you always know what's going on inside everyone else's head instead... and hell, that you always know what you really want." She stared into his eyes lovingly, just like she did during the times when they truly made love back in the house thier covers shared.

@Ally

Francis growled at her words but never tightened his grip and that was his down fall. Even though she shot the moment she grabbed his hand he broke free. In a swift moment grabbing her wrist and bending it back. he could have broken it but the dart took into effect and his grip loosened. “I don’t ever want you again” he said in a drowsy voice as he stumbled back and fell to the ground. “Francis!!” Jasmine cried out reaching for him as she went to run to his side a red cloak hunter grabbed her. “You monster!” her voice was directed to fifer. “he just wanted to be happy! You had gotten your happiness when you left us! Because he let you go why couldn’t you repay him!” she shouted, cried, and thrashed for her freedom. “Francis!!”

The other black cloaks were surrounded but they had no rights to hold them only escort them out of the city. Two younger hunters came to carry Francis. “where to miss?” they asked knowing she was higher ranked than they were. Jasmine kept screaming and crying until a brute hunter knocked unconscious with the back end of his pistol. “Jesus fucking Christ was that annoying. Let’s go bring her to the boss” The one holding her threw her over his shoulder and they marched to Nassana office. Once in there they dropped of jasmine at her feet “she rattles a lot “the man said with a grunt. “feisty to if you’re going to wake her up have her tied to something.”

Dolly looked up to viktor for some time before her eyes finally came into focus. With a small smile she reached up to him. “Viktor……my love…. let’s get off of this island soon” with a small laugh she started to cough until blood spluttered out. With a large effort she rolled onto her side. “that fox”

Sylvia heard viktors shouts and calmed to her regular size. Not before distracting keiko however and causing her to get hit but the dart. Keiko stumbled back and slumped against the tree. “I’m tired…. are you guys tired…. everything’s so wavy” she said in a dreamlike state. The dart didn’t seem to knock her out but she was at least sedated from it. Giggles came and went along with mutterings of another language. Her eyes tried to focus ahead of her and to where she spotted dolly. “Dolly” crawling over clumsily but Sylvia blocked her path. “you’ve done enough haven’t you”

After sometime passed and dolly regained most of her strength and was moving about normally again. She flinched from time to time but for the most part she was okay. Keiko had also regained her normal state “My true form is much more powerful and bigger than this, not to mention in my area of the world we know how to use our chakra to help against things like tranquilizers.” She looked at dolly before two large fox ears popped out of her hair. Like Sylvia she seemed to be able to control parts of her other form. “don’t do that” dolly said with a sigh she knew that keiko was trying to be cute. “you really are away from that man’s influence. He would have never allowed you to be so vulnerable to my attack.”

“yes viktor here rescued me and we’ve been in love and fighting him ever since.” Kiekos eyes went to viktor but didn’t stay on them long. “well maybe I’ll be able to get my tail, I guess he never gave it to you like he said.” Dolly shook her head “No he wanted all of them not just the one” Sylvia looked to viktor “I don’t think we should trust her” she whispered to him. “Kitsune are highly known to be tricksters she might not be helping the doctor but she won’t be helping us either”

@DergTheDergon

Fifer found herself closing her eyes as he caught her wrist, wincing in pain as he bent it... he seemed to truly be trying to hurt her, despite the fact that Fifer had no intentions akin to that at all. Soon, she felt his hand going limp and opened her eyes, gently lowering him to the ground as he fell, making it clear that she had no intention of hurting him back. It was clear that something in him had snapped, and Fifer knew she held at least some of the blame, if not all of it. However, While the words he said just before he lost consciousness stung her heart, other lovers of hers had told her they never would come back to her only to do so. Besides, the callous words did not shake her resolve in what she was doing, which she honestly thought was best for Francis, considering what she knew of the Black Cloaks. They were well-known for recruiting out of other guilds, Redcloaks included, using tactics very similar to what they used on Francis, and many rumors pointed to them never upholding thier end of the bargain, and using threats and blackmail to keep the desperate Hunters on thier side.

Fifer stared down at Francis' unconscious form while thinking about these things, glancing over to Jasmine with a sad and also suspicious expression. Her words caused an exasperated sigh to escape Fifer's lips, as they confirmed that yet another person thought they knew exactly what Fifer was thinking and why she did the things she did, only to be dead wrong. "I'm not happy, Jasmine... I realize I screwed up now... and the black cloaks wouldn't have given him what they want, they conquer by deception. I intend to repay him... just with something that'll actually be good for him, not helping him get a bounty on his head." With that, Fifer prepared for Jasmine to deny her, to insist she's lying, or ignore her, but instead the poor girl was knocked out soon after. Fifer winced and looked at her unconscious form sympathetically, but as least she wouldn't be getting away this way. Fifer promised herself she'd ensure Jasmine was treated more gently by the scientists who'll end up analyzing her biology and genetic makeup. As Jasmine was being carried away, Fifer couldn't help but think that the way the two had been doting on each other, on Francis' part especially considering he was so cold to Jasmine at first, was extremely suspicious... not to mention her animosity towards Fifer even though she was one of the people Jasmine had been made for. The Doctor was involved somehow, he had to be.... he made Jasmine, and it wasn't that far-fetched for him to have somehow prepared clever countermeasures for the red cloaks getting a hold of her or something like that, considering all he'd accomplished in the realm of genetic engineering.

Fifer was brought out of her thoughts as two younger hunters approached her and asked her where they should carry Francis. "Ah, Um, well..." she mumbled in startlement, taking a deep breath and rubbing her temples. She thought hard for a moment, this was a potentially very important decision. Francis was a very skilled hunter and had a very good chance of escaping should he have the opportunity to do so, and Jasmine could be potentially dangerous in her own way. Dolly certainly was able to do some hefty damage if she wanted to. "Bring him up to Overseer Nassana's office for now, just follow me and Mr. Hunky and Muscular over there," she said pointing to the man holding Francis, and winking at him should he look in her direction. Flirting with people she found attractive was just natural to her, almost like breathing, and it focused her mind on the exciting possibility of something happening as a result of her advances instead of troubling thoughts. However, as Fifer followed him up there, she couldn't help but think back on the things Francis said, and the things she has said and done to him in the past, her mind a muddled and regretful mess. She honestly doubted she could make it all up to him now, but she very much wanted to. Her impulsiveness was nigh uncontrollable though, and this was one of those many times that she felt she had no control over past actions whatsoever. Speaking of her impulsiveness, with the way she was thinking about this guy, she needed to get back to Nassana's office quick or she was going to end up cheating with the first person she could seduce to get her mind off of things.

Once there, Fifer plopped down at her desk next to a surprised-looking and wide-eyed Nassana. "You caught them both... excellent." "Oh come on, did you really doubt I could do it babe?" Fifer said, quite a bit more sultrily than was required to get her point across. "Not the time, Fifer." Huffing a bit after being shot down, Fifer returned to work while Nassana thought quickly abut what to do with the intrepid and unfortunate pair that she'd been brought. Fifer shifted in discomfort a bit as her boss pondered the options, Nassana glancing at her and shaking her head with a soft sigh. Nassana could tell that Fifer was quite horny, the signs were shown so often that Nassana was beginning to notice them right away nearly every time. Fifer had a by now well-ingrained a habit of using sex to wind down from stress and escape from negative thoughts, which at times like these makes it difficult to concentrate on anything that isn't , well, sex.

Nassana's tired eyes, bags due to stress clearly visible underneath them, looked to the three hunters that had brought Francis and Jasmine before her and finally spoke her decision after a short while of deliberating. "Put them in two maximum holding cells across from each other, heavily guarded. We can't risk an escape, especially hearing what I heard from Widow..." "And that was?" Fifer asked curiously. "She said that 'the doctor will be looking forward to taking another one of your bests until you return what is his.' Those exact words." Fifer lowered her gaze, balling her fists in frustration. "Of course he's involved in all of this.... Viktor better get the hell back here soon if this shit keeps happening..." Nassana sighed, and nodded, as the other hunters began carting off Jasmine and Francis to thier respective holding cells. Nassana looked towards Fifer and spoke up after the girlfriends were the only ones left. "You're still obsessing over him, aren't you?" She asked suspiciously. A simple, slow, sorry nod was the only answer, and a sigh the only response at first, before Nassana spoke up pleadingly and softly. "Please just... don't go to see him. I know you must want to, and I understand you must feel responsible, but... I doubt your presence would do him much good." 'Alright..." Fifer replied in a depressed manner, before a few moments later, her frown was replaced with a bit of a grin as she stood up and approached Nassana, sliding her hands along her body. "Oh alright, I know you won't be able to work otherwise..." Nassana allowed Fifer to lean down and kiss her while her hands expertly traveled towards her bosses' nether regions, eliciting a low moan. They would have to be quick just in case something else comes up, But Fifer was great satisfying both herself and Nassana in a flash so she got straight to work.

Viktor stared down at Dolly, extreme concern marring his expression, as she stared blankly up at him. As she moved, he gently took her hand and smiled, sighing a bit at the sorry state she seemed to be in. "Yes.... let's," he agreed. She then coguhed up some blood... perhaps trying to ensure Keiko's safety was a mistake, due to how much of a danger she seemed to be to Dolly. Still, once he realized that his dart had hit her, and that Sylvia even calmed herself, Viktor felt immensely relieved that the encounter seemed over with. He was still on guard considering the damage Keiko had done to the one he loves, but her reactions to the sedative were rather amusing before it began to wear off.

Viktor stayed by Dolly's side, holding her hand as she recovered, and helping her do so as much as he could. Viktor gave Sylvia a nod of appreciation as she blocked Keiko from approaching Dolly, then looked to the fox herself. "Indeed, you've done quite enough... let her recover on her own." After a while she began to sit up, and her fast-healing body seemed to be hard at work. She was her old self again soon, minus a few flinches of pain. Viktor decided to carry her back to the car when the left, to ensure she suffered as little as possible as her body fully recovered from the damage the lightning strike had done to her. Viktor looked Keiko over warily as she boasted about her larger form. That certainly sounded... deadly. not to mention they apparently could train themselves to be immune to tranquilizers... Viktor was suddenly glad that Keiko was the only Kitsune he'd encountered so far. Viktor felt annoyed as Keiko said that the Doctor wouldn't have let Dolly be hit by lightning. Viktor would've prevented it as well, if he could. Either way, even after Dolly was injured rather badly by the Kitsune, she seemed to mostly trust Keiko, for some reason.

Viktor smiled warmly as Dolly recounted the tale of thier love to Keiko, though he was unsure what to make of Keiko's quick glance over at him before she looked away. He was still very wry of her after what she did to Dolly, as was Sylvia understandably. As Keiko and Dolly conversed, a particular exchange of words between them made Viktor's brow furrow in perplexity. "The Doctor has one of your tails, Keiko?" He asked curiously. "How in the world did that happen? And while we're on the subject, how did you and Dolly meet to begin with? Were you just passing through the area and stumbled upon Viktor in the Doctor's mansion, or something akin to that?"

Viktor nodded at Sylvia's cautionary words, and whispered back, "I don't, I will be cautious." It would be difficult for Keiko to earn his trust after the lightning strike incident that hurt Dolly. Afterhe'd given Dolly and Keiko ample time to catch up with each other, he spoke up. "Well, as much as I hate to cut this short, we must be going off of this islandand back to the Redcloak HQ, right my love?" He looked to Dolly, then back to Keiko after Dolly's confirmation. "I'm not sure what to do with you, Keiko. I admit I'm not keen on allowing you to follow us, and ifyou do I'll be keeping a close eye on you. I've no doubt our Sphinx friend will as well, and she seems more than capable of punishing you for any tricks." With that, Viktor began to stand up, helping Dolly up into his arms. Even if she insisted she could walk hed insisted he'd carry her back to the car just to be safe.

@Ally

Dolly looked at Viktor when he asked about the two of them. “The doctor was pursuing her for her tails, kitsune only die if all of their tails have been cut off.” “Sort of like how cats have nine lives” Keiko interjected. “The amount of tails a fox has depends on how old and powerful they are, I had five tails now I have four. He summoned me to his aid…well tricked me into it by using her” “Well anyone can summon a fox spirit but they can sense the person and I was a pure then” Dolly finished referring to her virginity. “Anyway once she answered me he trapped her…or tried to she was too quick and ran away. But she came poking around every now and then, once the doctor learned that when the storm came it was her he was able to prepare better. Eventually he got her tail but he refused to use it on me until he had all of them.”

“It was a fun game at first and then when he got my tail I was angry, I had to recover” Keiko finally seemed to have be finished as her eyes fell upon dolly once more. But stood once Viktor picked her up “Are you threatening me?” Keiko said with a rumble in the sky to accompany her. “No he isn’t” dolly quickly said before narrowing her eyes to Viktor. “He’s just saying that HQ isn’t really the place for you, plus you know I don’t have what you are looking for.” “I suppose” she stepped back from them “well I’m going to find my tail see ya” she smirked as wind rushed around her. A lightning bolt struck her and in the little girls place a light gray fox with blue marks, four tails, and a nubby one stood. She was almost the same size as Sylvia in her sphinx form. With a nod she jumped into the sky as thunder clouds seemed to come together around her.

Dolly looked at Viktor as he put her into the car “why would you talk to her that way or you Sylvia?” Sylvia got into the back seat with a sigh “she is a fox spirit it is unclear either she is inari or yako. Please dolly you have only seen her through the doctor on your own you need to look closer.” Dolly looked to Viktor before crossing her arms over her chest and sat back into the chair. “I think I know her better than either of you.” She didn’t say much more to either of them afterwards and fell asleep. Sylvia leaned up between the seats to see if she was really asleep. “My advice get a house closer to the beach, it’s where she gets the most pleasure from her surroundings. As far as this fox goes something still feels off. If she was an inari she wouldn’t be constantly attacking the doctor as a game.”

She sat back against the seat and looked out of the window. “I don’t have much experiences with them but some foxes are guardians. But they can range from being a god to the devil. For one to even come here is odd enough, I’ll keep looking into it while in the city. After I talk with your leader.” Sylvia also closed her eyes and soon fell asleep along with dolly. Even when dolly woke she didn’t want to talk about Keiko anymore. Instead she became more of her normal self by sightseeing from the car and getting excited over different things. She had a lot of fun on the way back to the city, once there she dressed in the new, sexier outfit Sylvia had gotten for her. Since it was a leather corset top and shorts gave a seductive look while the pink with black lace kept some innocence. Her long pink hair was in a tight bun so it didn’t block her now bare arms and legs.

She didn’t want to wear the cloak though her body was finally able to breathe and bask in the air and sun and a cloak would cover that. So the three of them walked into Nassanas office, dolly holding viktors hand as Sylvia walked behind them. Dolly froze however the moment she saw fifer sitting there as the secretary instead of Odette. Her hand gripped viktors tighter. Sylvia sensing her discomfort moved up to her other side to make her feel less exposed. When they stopped Sylvia glanced over to fifer making note of who she was and what she was doing until nassana would speak and then her attention shifted. But Dolly was the first to speak up “where’s Odette?”

@DergTheDergon

Viktor listened closely, leaning in with curiosity, as Dolly told him of the Doctor's quest for her tails. That certainly seemed like something he would do... no regard for the fox spirit herself, he just wanted a part of her for his experiments. He looked visibly angry as Kieko recounted how he used Dolly to lure her and cut off one of her tails somehow. "Typical of the doctor... just more reason to stop him in my eyes," Viktor replied when Dollly finished Keiko's recount of the events. When Dolly mentioned she was pure back then, a pang of guilt surged through him. He was the one who took her virginity after all. He knew that Dolly enjoyed making love to him, but still... he took that away from her out of lust one night. Shaking these thoughts from his head, he listened to the remainder of Keiko's lamentations. He then spoke his mind about his shared concerns with Sylvia, then narrowed his eyes at Keiko as she accused him of threatening her. Granted, he was essentially doing just that. Catching Dolly's own narrow eyes look, he sighed, allowed her to deflect Keiko's suspicion from him and nodded. Thankfully, Keiko seemed to buy it. Wthout another word to the fox spirit, Viktor carried Dolly into the car then climbed into the driver's seat.

Viktor sighed at Dolly's question, which he knew was a fair one... Keiko didn't exactly seem to have malicious intent towards them as Dolly had said, but... after what she did to Dolly upon first encountering the trio he simply could not trust her. "Because she hurt you, Dolly... and the attack seemed very deliberate," he answered simply. After Dolly's retort to both him and Sylvia he sighed. She did know Keiko better than them, but as Sylvia pointed out there's a chance she didn't know enough about Keiko regardless. He knew she wouldn't listen if he said so however, so he instead turned to Sylvia and asked about something she said that intrigued him. "Inari? Yako? Subspecies of Fox spirits? Clans of some sort?" He inquired. He always took the opportunity to learn of creatures he might encounter. He had thought that he'd never encounter a Kitsune but, he was wrong, so what he could learn of them from Sylvia and Dolly could save his life, or if things keep going how they have so far, Dolly's life, in the future.

After Dolly had fallen asleep, he saw Sylvia lean back to see if Dolly was asleep through his peripheral vision. Listening to her words, he smiled a bit and said "thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it." He planned to look for a place the moment he had some free time. There were some nice beach houses for sale right here on this island that would be perfect but, the cost of living here was quite pricey. He doubted they could afford living here anytime soon. But there were plenty of beachside neighborhoods elsewhere in the country, so he was sure he would find a place soon. Viktor then listened to her subsequent musings on the Kitsune, his brow furrowing with worry. "You're right... there is something off about her, and I know next nothing of her kind. Call it Hunter's intuition." He nodded after she said she'd look into it, and reassured him that she would be visiting Nassana first thing just as she requested. "Thank you, let me know what you find." Once Dolly had awoken, the mood in the car lightened up drastically as Dolly showed her usual bubbly and excitable self, pointing out things she saw with excitement and wonder. Viktor smiled and told her about things she seemed curious about and he had knowledge of.

After they arrived at the city, Viktor couldn't help but stop and look Dolly up and down after she changed into her new outfit to head to the Redcloak HQ. Technically she was supposed to wear her cloak there, but Viktor could not find it in him to bring it up, both because her arms and legs were now free of stitches and she made a point of baring them now that she finally could, and that her new outfit made her look absolutely gorgeous.

Once they arrived at the office, Fifer froze as well seeing Dolly enter. She'd been trying to prepare herself for her arrival, but with the guilt she felt around Dolly that just wasn't possible, it seemed. She looked away with a sad look in her eyes, and Nassana glanced to her with a similar look for a moment before turning to take in the three that had just entered. Just as she was about to address who must be Sylvia, Dolly spoke up, causing Nassana to sigh and look down sadly. Nassana had been preparing herself for this sort of question, so, she spoke up after a small moment of gathering herself. "Sadly, she has passed...she neglected to inform me until a couple weeks ago, while you two were out and about, that she was... dying. Her kind are reincarnated after death though, and I have a way to find her... either way she'll be too young to be my secretary for quite some time, hence her replacement." Her tone was sad and wistful. For this entire time, Fifer had her head down, working away, feeling as though she didn't have the right to speak up with Dolly in the room. If she was addressed directly she would answer, but until then she tried to remain busy and not involved in the conversation.

Taking a deep breath, Nassana then looked towards the perfect picture of beauty standing near Dolly, her homosexual tenancies forcing her to look Sylvia up and down thoroughly before addressing her. "That sad business aside, you must be Sylvia. A sphinx... interesting. I have heard from Viktor that you are Dolly's guardian now... as such, being so well-involved with one of my Hunters, I saw it as necessary to meet you. I am Nassana. It is good to meet you. I've a feeling, from Viktor's recounts of your actions as Dolly's protector so far, that you will be a valuable asset to the both of them. I must warn you however that because of the nature of your race, you should remain inconspicuous among humans. Viktor also told me that you revealed your true form on the beach. If my superior, the head of this organization, finds out Dolly is working with the very Sphinx that was involved in the Pharaoh incident, well... it believe you get the point. I am not threatening you, I simply implore that you be more careful." Nassana then waited quietly for Sylvia's response. Viktor, feeling as though he had no input, simply held Dolly's hand, glancing over to Dolly, Sylvia, and Fifer, trying to gauge each of their temperaments and decide if he should speak up. For now, as Nassana was addressing Sylvia, he remained respectfully quiet and squeezed Dolly's hand back a bit for comfort. He knew it was hard for her being near Fifer so suddenly... he would do whatever he can to avoid this turning sour, as far as stepping out with her if need be.

@Ally

“Ah I see” Sylvia said after Nassana was finished speaking. Her eyes went over to fifer for a moment before shifting back to Nassana with a growl coming from her throat. “That’s quite a funny thing for someone such as yourself to be…. imploring. Especially since she is not one of your hunters, she is viktors partner and follows his lead. Under the deal you made so you could keep her under your watchful eye. Second if your higher ups have a problem with me after I was being controlled then what is the point of this organization? To kill ever creature, you come across? Third you might want to not concern yourself with me and what I do when you have things like your sex to hide. This room smells like sweat and sex.

Also my race is centuries older, wiser and more powerful than most other races. You will refer to my clan with respect just as we have served the strong with ours. Oh and your Valkyrie will be reborn by the gates of Valhalla which only has two locations in this world. My loyalties are to dolly though.” She turned to dolly and kissed her cheek “I’ll be outside” her eyes shifted to viktor and with a slight nod she left. Dolly would step up to Nassana if she tried to stop Sylvia. “Leave her be please she really didn’t want to talk to you at all so that’s why she was so…. unpleasant.”

Dolly walked over to the window to watch Sylvia leave the building and walk down the street. “Can I see the dolly you bought from the doctor? I would be able to tell his work from someone else’s” She turned around and leaned against the window. “I mean it would make sense for him to make one quickly if he wanted to, but it doesn’t make sense you would get one so quickly. The doctor is very paranoid about his clients; he would have hired someone to follow either…Fifer… or Francis around for some time first.”

“There’s always a stitch mark somewhere on the body” she looked over to viktor before smiling some. “Even though most of mine are gone I still have some you could compare to. Uh though…. I’d rather work with Francis if that’s okay” she moved to viktors side and slipped her hand back into his with a squeeze.

@DergTheDergon

As Fifer felt eyes on her, she looked up to Sylvia and couldn't help but drink her in through the eyes for a moment. Normally, a smirk would be playing on her lips as she mentally undressed the Sphinx, but with Dolly in the room the guilt she felt made it hard to concentrate even on lusty thoughts, not to mention her work. Fifer looked back down almost as quickly as Sylvia did, though it was likely clear to everyone in the room that she'd been checking the perfectly proportioned Sphinx out, just as Nassana did moments earlier.

Nassana pursed her lips and listened to Sylvia's torrent of words with a glare. She had a very good point, several truth be told, and Nassana's grinding teeth let that be known clearer than words could. Speaking of good points, Nassana really did need to hire cleaners to get the scent of sex out of the carpet, the wood, the chairs, essentially everything in this well-used room. She'd also need them to come in regularly with Fifer around... perhaps it'd be fitting to deduct the cost from her pay. After all, incentive to keep her sex drive in check during work would certainly help with productivity, though in truth Nassana would miss her frequent 'breaks', so to speak. At the mention of the gate's Nassana's jaw dropped. That certainly made things more complicated. Just as she was about to ask if Sylvia knew the locations of the gates she turned to leave. "I would not brush my warnings off so casually if I were you. I may be only human, but humans rule the earth these days and I know how things work. " Not receiving a response, and instead being met with Odette going for the door, she reached for the button on her desk to lock her door before Dolly stopped her. She turned towards Dolly, sighed heavily and leaned back in her chair, rubbing her temples. "Oh I noticed she didn't wish to speak with me... it was written all over her pompous attitude. I was only doing my job, looking out for the both of you I might add... she even went on to question the purpose of this organization when I myself have no control over the way my superiors view it. I attempt to approach an important subject cordially, and this is the thanks I get." She took a deep breath to calm down before continuing. "I would attempt to control that tongue of hers if I were you, Dolly. She instigates a fight and kills someone, you'll be paying the price." With that, she let Sylvia go. She didn't have a choice at this point regardless.

Viktor gently let go of Dolly's hand as she moved towards the window, silently digesting all that was said. After a short silence he spoke up towards Nassana. "To be fair, you greeted her then essentially threaten her." Nassana rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Yes, yes, but I wouldn't have set up this meeting if I didn't believe she needed to hear what I had to say.... I just hope for all our sakes the message was received whatsoever." Dolly then turned everyone's attentions towards the matter of Jasmine, which of course Fifer found herself looking up at and actively listening to. As Dolly hesitated to say her name fora moment, her heart sank. She was truly very sorry about it, but for some reason she's always subconsciously stopped focusing on her past mistakes whenany of the people that she was hurt aren't around. But when one of them are, Fifer is bombarded with constant mental torment without fail. Just one of the many things Fifer truly hated about herself, but couldn't help. Viktor listened with a thoughtful expression, already thinking through the possibilities surrounding what she was saying, and what they could learn about Jasmine with Dolly's help.

After Dolly was done speaking, Fifer willed herself to look Dolly in the eyes. She softly said, "Yes, I understand... go ahead, it's wortha shot." With that, she looked back down at her desk. She tried despereately not to let her emotions show in this moment. Showing her grief would only cause Dolly grie,f Fifer thought. She had no right to be upset about this, she told herself... only to be upset at herself. Nassana, after glancing over at Fifer sadly for a moment, turned towadrs Dolly again. "I'll let you in to see them, the. Bottom floor, holding cells near the labs. They should be waking up soon."

Viktor, saying quick goodbyes to Nassana and Fifer, then began to walk Dolly to the cells Francis and Jasmine were contained in. In the elevator down, he let go of her hand only to subsequently embrac eher, hoping to alleviate some of feelings that must be weighing her down. "I love you, Dolly," he whispered passionately, sinking into the moment until the elevator door opened and the two continued down the halls, hands clasped once again. Jasmine and Francis then came into view behind the doors, the guards allowing Dolly and Viktor to step inside thier cell.

@Ally

Dolly walked out of the office holding viktors hand but her head was elsewhere. “Viktor fifer seemed to keep her distance. I know I was keeping mine but she hardly looked at me. “She shook her head this wasn’t the time to think about that, she needed to focus on the dolly Jasmine and Francis. When Nassana said they were in the holding cell she assumed jasmine was there and Francis guarding her. To her surprised Francis was behind bars as well. She saw him reaching out to jasmine and the bloody finger trails on the floor from him clawing for her.

She walked up to the bars and saw him sleeping propped up against them. “Was Francis the type to be obsessed?” Her eyes went to the opposite cell before approaching. “Hello?” dolly asked looking in jasmine seemed to form out of the darkness in front of dolly and reached out to her. Dolly quickly stepped back and narrowed her eyes. “She isn’t the doctors his apprentice though” she looked to Viktor. “The doctor always used silk or satin for his stitches hers are made out of hair. See just behind the ear is a little bow cleverly hidden in the hairline. Which seemed to be only easy to so to those with trained eyes.

“If he wasn’t seduced easily then she has part control over him. She’s still feeding anytime he has an urge which is every moment he’s awake. “Call nassana down here he should be moved far away from her.” “He don’t take him away he’s mine” “you are jakes and all you’ve been doing is hurting Francis” “So cold to your little sister” “You aren’t so stop” “He misses you talks about how every night he wishes to see” Dolly clenched her fists as jasmine spoke again, her voice softer this time. “Dolly you ran away after everything he did, you left him alone. He’s in pain and in need of his girl.” Dolly locked eyes with her and took a step closer. Jasmine grinned more as she trapped dolly further within her spell.

Francis stirred awake to see Viktor and dolly standing there. More importantly to see dolly moving closer to jasmine, his jasmine. In a fury he sprang up, his once perfectly muscular body now withered away. Jasmine seemed to be sucking his very life from him. “Stay away from her! You’re going to hurt her like you did fifer!” He shouted growling and banging on the cell. But suddenly he stopped “Fifer…..Avery…my wife” wires were being connected as memories started to pour in. Jasmine looked to him, she couldn’t drain two people at once. All she needed to do was get dolly close enough to in pregnant her with her love but Francis was a meal that had a lot left despite his appearance.

“Francis baby fifer left you…she left us. She hurt us both. I love you you know that right” Francis starred at her and smiled some. “I love you too jasmine, I’ll get us out of here” he looked to Viktor seeming to finally notice that he was even there. “Hey hey let us out Viktor. Let us run away to the black cloaks. You would do the same if they planned on keeping dolly to test on. Jasmine doesn’t deserve this kind of life she wants to be free” His eyes shifted to dolly’s “she wants to see the world not from her books but in person. I want to take her.” Dolly’s eyes widened as he strummed at her heart strings. It was everything she wanted and got because Viktor loved her. “We should let them go Viktor, she is a succubs…or made from one the reason he looks so bad is because she needs to feed. He’s the only one down here you can blame it on me. They can’t punish me like they can you my love”

@DergTheDergon

Viktor looked over at Dolly's face with great sympathy, having a feeling what, or rather who, her troubled thoughts were taking her. Her words confirmed his suspicions, and he gently squeezed her hand a bit and spoke softly to her. "Yes, that was worrying to me as well... She's normally not like that, but knowing her I think she's doing it for your sake, afraid that anything she wanted to say could hurt you again, especially so soon after the night she hurt you. After a while I think she'll reach out and apologize to you, but until then, I think it's best you allow her to give you some space."

After that, Viktor dropped the subject. He too assumed that Nassana had meant that Francis was keeping watch over Jasmine, which was precisely what Nassana wanted both him and Dolly to believe. She wanted them to see for themselves, not have to explain what had gone down herself for fear of seeming harsh or unforgiving. Not very professional of her, but it seemed to be the best course of action. Viktor froze as he saw Francis in the cell across from her... something had happened. Had he broken a guild rule? That would be the only explanation for him being locked up as well. He wasn't even all that surprised... it was just like Nassana not to mention something like this. At Dolly's question, he shook his head, still looking at poor Francis with fear and pity in his eyes. "No, he wasn't..."

Seeing what had happened to Francis, Viktor stared wide-eyed at the sorry state he was in. Did Jasmine... do this to him somehow? How had the guards, or any Hunters, not noticed him deteriorating like this? Turning towards Dolly as she approached Jasmine's cell and greeted her, feeling Jasmine's aura spike suddenly, he warned his love quietly. "Dolly, don't get too close... we don't know what she can do." He instinctively reached for his gun, loaded with tranquilizers, just in case any signs arose that she was hurting Dolly. Viktor would be able to feel through the bond if she was being influenced by the magics he sensed that Jasmine posessed, and wouldn't hesitate that very moment.

Viktor nodded in understand towards Dolly as she explained that it was not the Doctor's work, but that of his apprentice, apparently named Jake. Her next words caused Viktor's eyes to widen before he reached for his phone, calling Nassana's office. It was clear to Viktor from the moment he felt Jasmine's aura that something needed to be done, and Francis seemed like he'd be unable to help in any way being close to her. Howeve,r before he could finish making the call, Jasmine continued to speak, clearly hitting a few of Dolly's nerves. "Dolly, don't listen to her. I can feel that she's trying to put some kind of spell on you." It was too late however, she'd already tricked Dolly into confronting her, stepping closer. Viktor made to grab her arm and gently pull her away from Jasmine's cell before being startled by Francis' sudden yell as he awoke.

Francis' words were confusing at first... since when had he cared for Fifer? He didn't even know her before they were sent on a mission together... and he called her his wife... putting the pieces together in his head, Viktor realized that perhaps the two of them had taken thier role as husband and wife a quite bit further than they were required to, as unlikely as that seemed from what he knew of Francis. He seemed to be the type of man that couldn't fall fora woman like her, though as Viktor felt Jasmine's hold on Francis weakening, clear feelings for Fifer rose to the surface. Either way, that was something Viktor would have to think about later it seemed.

He froze as Francis gave back into Jasmine's power and spoke, explaining that he wanted to defect. That certainly explained why he was in a cell, but from what Viktor knew of the black cloaks, and that it seemed that given his free will back Francis wouldn't do something like this, he simply shook his head. However, then Francis said something Viktor knew would tug at Dolly's heartstrings before he finished his sentence. Now everyone in the room but him was on Jasmine's side, which wasn't good at all. Viktor, with his well-honed senses, felt the malice in her aura. As much as Francis' words appealed to Viktor's moral code very much, it simply seemed like a very, very bad idea, in every way, to help her escape. She wasn't pure heated and kind like Dolly, he could tell just be being around her. "Francis, I'm sorry but I just can't get involved with this." It was clear that Jasmine was killing him, and likely the longer she kept feeding on him the worse off he would be.

Viktor turned to Dolly, a sincere look in his eyes. "Dolly, listen... I understand that you want to help them achieve the freedom and love that we have, but I can feel her manipulating you through our bond, just enough to alter your thoughts. Like you said she's hurt Francis as well. We need to separate them. Jasmine clearly wasn't created to be kind like you, Dolly... she's a monster, I can tell from her Aura. I'm going to call Nassana down, it's the right thing to do. Please, just let me seperate them... this will work out the best fro everyone, I promise." His eyes were pleading, nearly welling with tears. His anxiety, and the slight guilt he felt for refusing Francis' plea, could be felt clearly through the bond. He then quickly dialed Nassana. "Nassana, you need to get down here. There's a situation with Jasmine, she's made from a succubus and has been manipulating Francis. Bring Fifer as well... she may be able to help." Thoughts of Fifer seemed to have brought Francis out of Jasmine's control for a few moments, so she may be the best hope of this situation not panning out in a horrible way. Francis kept ready to tranquilize both Jasmine and Francis if they were able to compromise the situation somehow in thier cells.

Nassana recive the call, and cursing under her breath quickly asked Fifer to come with her, and called a few guards to meet her down there before rushing towards the cells, an anxious Fifer in tow. Fifer knew there was something off about that girl...

@Ally

Dolly looked at Viktor for a few seconds before narrowing her eyes. "Viktor she was made from a monster just like I was. You don't think I would act the same way. That any other guild would have us locked away from each other!?" She started to yell and her sirens voice started to cause pricks of pain in his ears. "They want to be free viktor. Why is it up to us or Nassana what paths they choose?"

Jasmine looked away from Francis and grinned at dolly. She influenced her enough for now. It wouldn't take them long to get down here and she doubted they would be free before they showed up. But at least she had dolly to argue for her now. Fifer would be another problem though she wasn't close enough the Francis to have a strong hold on him.

Francis banged on his cell "they are going to do this to you too viktor. You think they are going to just let you walk away with her!? You should be getting out of here with us." He said in a calm but clearly irritated voice. "They want her because of what she is, what do you think they would do if she died? Keep her safe and left her continue on her own?"

(Sorry so short)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back