• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter RP (Interest Check) (Also my first hosted rp)

Jackaboi

One Thousand Club
Just thought I'd try a concept I haven't seen before on this site. Monster Hunter. A brilliant concept for a rp and one of my all time favorite games. Let me know if anyone's interested and if enough people are I'll try hosting it

Do you have to have a lot of knowledge about the series to RP in it? I don’t really know the characters of the games, but I do know you go around and try and hunt down monsters, which seems fun to me. I really want to play one of those games, but I never got around to it, so I’m waiting for the one on Switch now. So do you need to know the full story and all the characters to be in this RP, or can you be an OC and pick things up as you go along? ?

Do you have to have a lot of knowledge about the series to RP in it? I don’t really know the characters of the games, but I do know you go around and try and hunt down monsters, which seems fun to me. I really want to play one of those games, but I never got around to it, so I’m waiting for the one on Switch now. So do you need to know the full story and all the characters to be in this RP, or can you be an OC and pick things up as you go along? ?
It's not really a story heavy game, while there are lore behind some of the more significant monsters it's cool to jump in blind. After all it is more fun that way.

As for knowledge I will put in everything I can in terms of weapon types and such, also what role you want your character to play. For example engineering, handling, researching and of course hunting

As for knowledge I will put in everything I can in terms of weapon types and such, also what role you want your character to play. For example engineering, handling, researching and of course hunting
Hm, I could possibly come up with a plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back