• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter: New World, Old Souls

Ysetov

They say that I was born cursed.

They say that my father was a demon, and that’s why my heart is so full of darkness.

Maybe it is why...

Why my mother was killed.

Why I was sent away to the New World.

Why for my entire life, I was always held at arm’s length like a dog known to bite.

They could not deny my violent talents, however, so they let me kill...

But it was never enough.

No matter how big the titans were that I brought down, I could feel even bigger monsters clawing at my very soul.

They say the sins of the father are not the child’s burden to bear...

They lie.

•••

Monster Hunter World RP

Who will be the unfortunate soul that gets stuck as the Handler of the Hunter who is looked upon as a living devil?

Are the rumors even true, or is it just a bunch of ancient superstition? More importantly, what brought you to the New World? There’s only one way to find out, and it sure as hell isn’t going to be a smooth ride...

18+ (Will include adult language, violence, gore, drug & alcohol use, and other intense themes.)

Skilled writers only, please~

10+ Paragraph Average Responses

Long-Term Story

Canon (but potentially flexible)~

*Contact me at ysetov@gmail.com or under Ysetov on Discord and Hangouts*

Serious interests only!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Open to alternate plot ideas, so long as they are well thought-out and detailed~

It would be good to know, should one care to share, whether or not this is taking place within a world of your creation, or is taking place within the Monster Hunter International universe.

It would be good to know, should one care to share, whether or not this is taking place within a world of your creation, or is taking place within the Monster Hunter International universe.
I would be open to either option, so far as the setting goes. Like I said, I’m flexible on just how canon the overall story really is. The creativity and fun factors are more important in my mind, so I’m open to alternate universes~ The original idea was to have it take place in the canon environments of MHW, but I’m not going to shackle myself to just one concept if better come up.

I see. Thank you for the information. Good luck with your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back