• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster/Human High School

TalkativeMute

Monster Lover
Well the rp resolves around the segregation of monster kind and humans. A long time ago a war actually broke out between the two, with the winner being humanity. As a result monsters were pushed to the very edges of the world, having to adept and live in harsh conditions that only helped to strengthen their resentment towards man. However, as of recently, monsters have started to slowly and steady be accepted into human society mainly large cities. This has only led to prejudiced from humans and monsters as public and private facilities have started to only allow service one race. Most monsters in the city live in large slums and work menial jobs. A local high school in the city of Springlock has started to allow monsters to interact with humans and share classes with them. The rp would center around our characters living in this environment as either a human, monster, or half-breed.

A go-with-the-flow type rp really, it's going to get dark at parts though. Mostly from character interaction on my part since I've created two half-breed characters. Half-breeds are usually rejected by both races since a lot of humans believe their conception was... a forced one. (Not the case) And monsters find it disgusting that some one of their kind actually had a child with a human. I'm kinda thinking the rp gets really deep about the issues that the races don't actually address since they're so close to breaking out into another war.

They have two forms. Their actual form is the naturally born monster and the really scary part that humans don't like. Another form is known as a cover, it gives a more... Human-ish appearance, but it still doesn't completely hide the actual creature beneath. Certain monsters don't have this cover form, and others that do have to be careful with their temperament. Mostly wolfkin have this issue due to their surly behavior. A destroyed cover form isn't gone, not completely, it's just a humanoid form now that couldn't pass for human even from a nearly blind granny. So it depends on the monster if they have a cover form.

There's only three slots open for this rp. @Ashaficent is also one of people within the rp. I hope these spots fill up quickly. :)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]In
If there is space for little Ami-chan...

[/QUOTE]
YAS, YOU'RE JUST IN TIME <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back