• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Monster House

This is the house, somewhere up in new england forests. There is a small lake nearby, and thick forest all around.

065124c6767dd47a528a311aba5ed59d.jpg

There are several people living in the house. Two demons, one male, one female, a male werewolf, and a dude who nobody knows what he is. I'll have pictures when they're introduced.

Now go, young one. Knock on the door of that house, in whatever condition you're in from traveling from wherever you came from.

(Dem tattoos, dey sexy.)

So, a place where there are actually non-humans living there? Ciri had to see this for herself. Her usual blue eyes were black to keep herself hidden from the humans as she travelled. She's travelled all the way from her own home in Germany, a long way away. She found this so-called safehouse, looking it over for a moment before walking up to it. Her cloak hid most of what she wore, and the weapons she had on her. She reached forward, looking over the house again before she knocked. It looked so.. Old.

There was a loud crash, and then the door opened.

A man (see above) stood in the doorway, only dressed in a pair of shorts. There was yelling behind him.

"Aroura you clutz! You knocked it over again!" a young boy yelled, out of sight within the house.

The man stepped out and closed the door behind him, muffling any further noise. His face had a scowl, and his tattoos gleamed in the light. "Who are you?"

Ciri stepped back away, putting more distance between them. "The question was meant for you" She said. She had a German accent. "Who are you? What is this place?"

"I really don't think you're the one to be asking questions in this situation," he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. "Because I'm not telling you shit until I'm sure you're not a threat."

"Not a threat? Well..." Her eyes changed from black to blue quickly, "Ever heard of a vampire?" She asked. "Ciri's the name"

"My point is I heard this place had some non-humans here. Well, I came to see if it was true. What are you?" She asked.

(What does shagged mean?)

(one night stands basically)

"That's for me to know, and for you to never find out," he said. "This place is a sanctuary. That means no fighting, no weapons, no nothing. Anything you have on you has to go somewhere else if you're to stay here. Got it?"

(Oooooohhhhhhh okay)

"No weapons? That's a little shitty" Ciri crossed her arms. "Why would you have that rule? Scared I'm a good aim?"

"No," Nate leaned foward. "I'm worried that you'll get pissed, and attack someone, and one of those little kids in there will get caught in the crossfire. I've seen it happen before, and I'll go to hell before I ever let it happen again."

"So basically you are scared I have good aim. Dont worry, if I shoot I am not killing anyone but my target" She said.

Nate's eyes hardened. "Fine. Find some place else then, you aren't welcome here." he started to head back inside.

Ciri sighed in irritation, "Alright, alright" She growled. "Tell me though," She opened up her cloak, showing two SMGs on both her hips, pistols in the cloak's inside, knifes on her thighs and finally two throwing blades. "What cant I bring in?"

"You can keep the clothes, but everything weaponized needs to be put in the safe." He stood with his arms crossed.

"I was planning to keep my clothes, thank you" She growled, closing the cloak again. "Where's the safe?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back