• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MONSTER BOI'S!!! M// Preferred

Jupitersmoon

Gambler and Rambler
Hey guys! It's Jupiter/Blue and I'm looking for a partner to help me with some specific cravings. I don't know whether it's just the season or maybe the new venom movie but I'm just dying to have some monsters in my life now. I don't really have any solid plots on the table so your free to help me come up with some or maybe bring one of your own! I've got some rules though and a bit of info on me to see whether we'd be compatible partners.

::THINGS::
- I'm 18+ and up and I would prefer that you'd be 18+ as well due to some content
- I live in CT, I go to school, and work... Please be patient if I can't reply consistently but I promise at least 3 responses a day but during some time periods I will be unable to respond
- I'm not picky about tops/bottoms/those sorts of things, I tend to play top/switch though but if you have a preference then I don't care
- I rp on discord, email, and pm's
- Third person, past tense, paragraph format it what I write in and would prefer for you to write in a similar fashion, mainly just no one-liners and not using first person
- I write anywhere from 1-15 paragraphs depending on how inspired I feel, most of the time though I return what I get so don't worry about length!
-Doubling? Tripling? I'd love to have a partner who just adds in a variety of characters, it just keeps things fresh
-No insect monsters, slime, or pure elderitch horrors please!
-Suuuuuuuper OOC friendly! Let's talk about our chars, let's share pinboards, playlists!!!

Anyways, if I haven't frightened you yet, here's some of the cravings I've been talking about. Some are definitely more thought out then others and some are just pairings I've been wanting to play around with:

Monster x Veeeery Opposite Monster
Monster x Human
Monster x Owner??
Shipwrecked Human x Monster

Basically a sort of fantasy oriented land where monsters and elves, etc. are all real but very elusive creatures. It's said that they all reside in a mythical forest simply referred to as the great wood. If you actually manage to reach the center of the forest despite the various magical forces and the fact the forest is warped and twisted the further you get in, going from a sandy desert to a blinding blizzard within less of a mile, you'll receive your greatest desire. The only catch? It's nearly impossible to navigate unless you have one of the natives to help.

A human stumbling into the fae world or something similar due to an accidental portal opening up. Except for the fact, the human doesn't want to go home and that's causing a bit of an issue.

Post-apocalypse, a nuclear threat has left what's left of humanity mutated or dying off in droves from radiation poisoning. Only a few have made it without dying and there numbers are low and spread out, no one trusts anyone and the threat of mutants are an everyday occuring problem. It's kill or be killed and it's a rough, short life. It gets even rougher when there's a mutant whose intent on following you like some sort of love lorn puppy. Though it's a bit more interesting...

I probably have more but I just can't remember, if you have any that you'd like to bring to the table, go ahead! I'd love to hear them!

If your interested, reply here or shoot me a pm!

Hello! What were you thinking of wanting to do?
I made this a while ago.
3.Fantasy Monster Quest
Requirements:
-Understand english.
- Write at least 3 sentences(mainly becsuse I do).
-Be avaibale at least once a week.
You can be a human joining me on my quest or a Monster of any kind you like. Here is an image of the girl I will be playing as:
423917-b737aad0176cd308272996c132e92a6d.jpg

Name: Skye
Fighting Style: Budo, Judo, Ninjitsu Mix
Main Weapon: Katana
If you need any more info let me know.
Pm me if you are interested
Ps:This might be a long Rp.

I made this a while ago.
3.Fantasy Monster Quest
Requirements:
-Understand english.
- Write at least 3 sentences(mainly becsuse I do).
-Be avaibale at least once a week.
You can be a human joining me on my quest or a Monster of any kind you like. Here is an image of the girl I will be playing as:
423917-b737aad0176cd308272996c132e92a6d.jpg

Name: Skye
Fighting Style: Budo, Judo, Ninjitsu Mix
Main Weapon: Katana
If you need any more info let me know.
Pm me if you are interested
Ps:This might be a long Rp.

So I kind of have a world of monsters if you wanna use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back