• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Academy - Where Beasts Hide

Method Acting
A technique of acting in which an actor aspires to complete emotional identification with a part, based on the system evolved by Stanislavsky and brought into prominence in the US in the 1930s. Method acting was developed by Elia Kazan and Lee Strasberg in particular and is associated with actors such as Marlon Brando and Dustin Hoffman. In essence - you become the person you pretend to be so that you can better think and thus react as they would in the presented context. They act like beasts and monsters to think like beasts and monsters.

I also think we should stop chatting though - we do not want to flood the thread with nonsense.

Bingo - but it was meant as a joke. Most people are just lazy or have a lot of other things to do. Either way, Hope to CU in the IC.

If I don't have a good picture would just a description do? I describe my characters in good detail, if I do say so myself.

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai - Since we do not have an OOC yet - I will reply here to not flood the CS page. As to the character - yeah - I am all for the tense drama. And if there is danger involved it is even better. As to your char, what the hell is a cyber demon? Is this like a sentient being that serves as malware of a sort? Like a spirt that is a virus? A bad AI? that can take physical form? Are you going to elaborate a bit? Just to give us a better idea.

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai - Since we do not have an OOC yet - I will reply here to not flood the CS page. As to the character - yeah - I am all for the tense drama. And if there is danger involved it is even better. As to your char, what the hell is a cyber demon? Is this like a sentient being that serves as malware of a sort? Like a spirt that is a virus? A bad AI? that can take physical form? Are you going to elaborate a bit? Just to give us a better idea.
The second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back