• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Academy - Where Beasts Hide

Aestheticly_Sinning

away for a while, sorry for not responding!
Send New Email
New Email Received
Beasts Heights University
we've noticed here at BHU that you're a very talented stu...
We've noticed here at BHU that you're a very talented student, and we're accepting all sorts of students this year! The year is beginning and it's time to come on over here where no matter your size or shape, you're allowed to thrive and learn.

~ Headmaster Allie Wayne
18095/7ths Ward Ave.
Don't be late! xoxo

Got a monster who needs to go to school?
Got a monster willing to teach other monsters?
Do you have a mage or a cleric needing training or wanting to train others?
Do you have a creature willing to work for the possibly more than insane headmaster?
Well this is the academy for you!

Just down Ward Ave.
Look for the sign right next to 18095 claiming 7ths!
See ya there!

To any Rpartners willing to join
- You must post at least every 5 weeks if you have a student character
- You must post at least every 3 weeks if you have a staff/teacher character
- This RP is a fantasy academy RP that will come with certain designs and rules that will be posted after just a few interest checks.
- The CS will be made after several interest checks are placed here.

Got any questions? Feel free to ask! Either through PM or the thread

I might be interested though what monsters or beasts are allowed?
Any beast that isn't along the lines of an actual animal. IE; pure dragons, wild animals.

To be more specific, however, pretty much any creature that is capable of speech and having it's own culture, so any hybrids of such wild animals, furries, mages, even cursed beasts can be allowed as long as their curse isn't too overpowered. There are special cases, like with the headmaster, but those are to be discussed in depth another time.

Interested as well - I shall start dreaming up an outline of sorts until the CS is posted. Will there be things in place within the school for more dangerous kinds of beast? To keep them... sated? Or tamed? Like the classical vampires or werewolves deal. I don't intend on choosing either, but it is good to keep in mind should I come across a creature that might have a slight ... drawback.

Interested as well - I shall start dreaming up an outline of sorts until the CS is posted. Will there be things in place within the school for more dangerous kinds of beast? To keep them... sated? Or tamed? Like the classical vampires or werewolves deal. I don't intend on choosing either, but it is good to keep in mind should I come across a creature that might have a slight ... drawback.

The answer would have to be explained as a design part of the school. The school is separated into several parts for the different types of classes, but there are two floors. The 2nd floor is for any creature who should not be capable of harm to such a large extent naturally, ie; humans, elves, dwarves, even certain hybrids.

The 1st floor is where any creature who might be capable of harm to a large extent to either themselves or others would be, ie; sirens, goblins, certain species of demons. These types can combine in certain classes like the electives along with any physical education class and lunch.

I may end up making an elective or mandatory set of classes for the dangerous creatures later on.

Ooh - a class system of sorts. I like it. Good for a lot of drama. I have already chosen my classes and electives. If I choose to pick a higher year, do I have to inform you what classes and electives I took in previous years? I imagine the classes remain the same, but some years have an extra elective which must be dropped - before fifth. So basically, a dropped elective?

Out of curiosity, will you be giving descriptions of the Careers, or allow us to create our own? For instance, my mage wants to be a travelling wizard adventurer, for lack of a better term - making his money off of his dangerous and exciting escapades, and the loot lying within. I feel like that would be a mixture of Wizardry and Adventurer [If that was a choice].

Then again, I probably have the timeline completely messed up, and there aren't, in fact, damsels to save and dragons to fling lightning bolts at...

Ooh - a class system of sorts. I like it. Good for a lot of drama. I have already chosen my classes and electives. If I choose to pick a higher year, do I have to inform you what classes and electives I took in previous years? I imagine the classes remain the same, but some years have an extra elective which must be dropped - before fifth. So basically, a dropped elective?

No, you do not have to inform of what classes/electives were taken before in the previous years. And yeah, the dropped elective part is just a way the academy works, allows the setting to pump in more experiences for developing characters.

Out of curiosity, will you be giving descriptions of the Careers, or allow us to create our own? For instance, my mage wants to be a travelling wizard adventurer, for lack of a better term - making his money off of his dangerous and exciting escapades, and the loot lying within. I feel like that would be a mixture of Wizardry and Adventurer [If that was a choice].

Then again, I probably have the timeline completely messed up, and there aren't, in fact, damsels to save and dragons to fling lightning bolts at...

The career path system is a sort of 'build your own', so yes you can create your own combining electives and other things for your character. However, they must be built on a set base, which is what each title and type of career is. I'll be editing it a bit better later to describe the set base careers so you can have a better grip on it.

Wow.... what low.... low expectations for 5 weeks to respond and 3 to respond if staff. That literally is the longest I’ve ever seen plus with my hyper activity that will literally kill me. Please don’t think of it as anything bad because I’m not intending to criticize or hurt you even if it might show it I’m sorry if it appears I’m acting aggressive

Wow.... what low.... low expectations for 5 weeks to respond and 3 to respond if staff. That literally is the longest I’ve ever seen plus with my hyper activity that will literally kill me. Please don’t think of it as anything bad because I’m not intending to criticize or hurt you even if it might show it I’m sorry if it appears I’m acting aggressive

Then again, they are beats and monsters... they most likely can't be expected to all have the same capacity for academic inquiry or the discipline to see it through. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back