• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mollisol Seeks Partners (RWBY, Madoka Magica, and general sad magical girl stories)

Quincunx

inactive
Hi! I'm looking for a partner for a 1x1 roleplay (maybe a few!)! I like RWBY, Madoka Magica, and dark magical girl stories. You can call me Mollisol or Molli.

Expectations:

• My usual post length is 2-4 paragraphs; I like detailed description. If you're only going to write one-liners, I'd rather not play with you. That said, I'm fairly lax about grammar as long as I can understand your post.
  • I'm expecting both of us to carry the plot more or less equally - I do not want to have the role of "GM" while you have the role of "player". This means we'll be communicating about what we want out of the RP, things to reveal, etc.
  • I almost always play as girls/women, and favor F/F romance. M/F isn't out of the question if it makes sense in the story; it's just not my preference. Having no romance is also okay.
  • I try to reply at least a few times a day, and I'd like you to reply at least once every 2 days (if there's a period when you can't, just tell me and I'll understand).

Now, onto the fun stuff...

Plots!

Here are things I'm interested in playing. You're welcome to submit your own if they fall under any of the fandoms/categories. They're purposefully left fairly simple so we can decide details together.

• RWBY - Bumbleby! I'll be Blake, you be Yang, and we'll work out what we're doing, when, and how, together. (Could be between volumes, could even be a world where some canon events didn't take place.) Can be light and fluffy or heavy and serious.
  • Also RWBY - an OC plot that involves us each playing two members of a team, who meet at initiation and then flash forward to doing a mission as third-years where we uncover an evil conspiracy involving Great War relics and a(nother) plot to overthrough the kingdoms. Takes place between Volume 2 and 3. Also, we're in Vacuo, so there's a different initiation process >:]
  • Madoka Magica - We're two puellae magi trying to survive normal life and get Grief Seeds, maybe as friends, maybe romantic, maybe neither yet. Plot would depend a lot on who our characters are, what they want (besides getting Grief Seeds), what secrets they know, and what they've been through. Expecting a dark tone, but with hope.
  • Magical Burst - very similar to Madoka Magica, except you get your wish after collecting seven Oblivion Seeds, dropped by monsters called Youma that originate from the Astral Plane. Also, just to make life hard, some dark, mad force is creating its own flawed and dangerous rendition of magical girls called Witches. Based off of a TRPG that was based on Madoka Magica.
  • Magical Fury - also similar to Madoka Magica, except magical girls have been reincarnated over many lifetimes in an effort to defeat a great evil. Involves trying to balance your real and normal lives, discover where the monsters come from, and realizing terrible secrets about magic that don't really fit into a 2-3-line blurb. We can discuss it in a PM. Also based off a TRPG that was based on Madoka Magica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back