• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Modern Warfare 3 {Interest Check}

Tasteless

Boink Bean
(FANDOM not FUTURISTIC)

All warfare is based on deception. For years the west democracy has made the world a battlefield. The corrupt talk, while our brothers and sons spill their own blood. Yet deceit cuts both ways. The bigger the lie, the more likely people will believe it... And when a nation cries for vengeance, the lie spreads like a wild fire. The fire builds, devouring everything in its path. Our enemies believe the alone dictate the course of history.. And all it takes is the will of a single man..

I am looking for one-two role-playing partners. who are at least least intermediate role-players, and are able to be quite descriptive.. The scene is world war three, Russia vs United States. Depending on the number of people who want to join, you may role-play one-two characters.

There are two Teams,
Delta Force, and Task 141- disavowed loyalists. A missions not involving these two teams won't be role-played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy heck.. I wasn't expecting multiple people to be interested. Alright, Have all of you played MW3?

Everyone will need two characters, One for delta and another for Task 141. The two won't really be role-played together, so if you have a hard time role-playing two characters this will be much easier since i will have which team at the top of a new mission post.

If someone isn't very familiar i can attempt to brief up the missions. At the beginnings there will be overlord telling task force or delta their missions and then i will begin it from where the game would start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back