• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Modern Tamriel

Shinohara

Why have abs when you can have kebabs
Tamriel. The largest continent on planet Nirn. Masser and Secunda are visible high in the sky. Swords, Magic and Dragons. This is how everyone has seen the mortal plane, Mundus as. But with time comes change. Technologies advance and new inventions make many things easier.

How does Tamriel look after an industrial revolution and modernisation. How do the races of nirn, and other planes evolve with the technology. Who go extinct and who survive? Have people returned to Akavir? Have someone found the sunken continent of Yokuda? Is Pyandonea still the continent that only Maormer has lived on?

The idea would be to have an RP, similar to the Elder Scrolls games with one central plot and many side stories surrounding it. After the happenings of TES5:Skyrim, has no race gone extinct but some have become more rare. Most of the raht (Khajit) races for example. Mer haven't changed much and humans have taken over as the pioneers of technology. Altmer, Dunmer and Bretons are the last races o actively use magic in wars while the other races use them only for entertainment.

Nords took over Skyrim from the imperials in the Civil War and the empire had to pull away. The three alliances from the second age were founded again with new leaders and new goals.

Daggerfall covenant seeking to fly up to the moons Secunda and Masser.

Altmeri Dominion seeking to preserve the old ways of magic.

and Ebonheart pact wanting to separate all provinces of Tamriel.

The main plot would revolve around the three alliances seeking to fulfill their goals. For side plots would work anything from a group adventuring through the world to a huge company trying to research a rocket to go to "space" with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great..

It would be a "plotless" RP in Tamriel that has advanced to the modern age with things similar to what we have in the real world.

Shinohara said:
Great..
It would be a "plotless" RP in Tamriel that has advanced to the modern age with things similar to what we have in the real world.
Ah, so there will be a bunch of mini plots? Just, there's not a main central plot that everyone must follow.

That's kind of the idea. Like the Elder scrolls games. There is one theme but the most fun things happen outside of the main plot.

This sounds really interesting! I would totally be down for this. You would need to hammer out some world details, just so everyone isn't picturing something completely different, but I love the concept. Count me in!

Yeah... I haven't really yet made any main theme yet.. This is more of an interest check to see if people would even want to join. After getting a few more people I will start making a more detailed description and add it here.

Wow, count me in bro. I've been an enormous fan of the elder scrolls games since I could remember, yet, I've never even thought of this possibility.

I'll see what I can do this weekend. If I'm busy then I'll start in two weeks.

Okay some updates arrived to the text. I'll try to work with it in small pieces every now and then.

This sounds really cool. I've only played Skyrim but I love it. It's one of my favorite games. I'd be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back