• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern / Slice of Life / Odd Pairings (M) + F

mojavewastes

So, I've really come and gone over the existence of my account here... but for good reason. I had a baby last year and I'm just getting back into the swing of things where I have a life again and can jump on here when I've put my kiddo to my bed. With that said, I'm most often on during the night (okay, I'm only on during the night), Eastern time zone, but I try to shoot off multiple replies a day if that helps. I'm a girl in my twenties who works in management and blah, blah, blah, I'll spare any further details.

Let's get down to business.

I play male characters, by preference, and pairing-wise I'm most attuned to male + female. I'm more than willing to start, I use FCs and character sheets prior to my introductions. Quality over quantity, but I don't mind the latter either. I've been role playing for a very long time, originally starting off on Neopets boards, moving to AIM, and now I'm here... I've definitely had my share of experience. Either way, I'm open to whatever it takes to keep our role play interesting and fresh; I enjoy brainstorming with my partners and adding in twists as the role play progresses.

Genre-wise, I'm most comfortable with modern role plays. I do like my taste of romance, bitterness, drama, what have you. What can I say? I live for the darker things in life.

I have a few plotted role plays that I've had around for a while now (and still enjoy), including bride-to-be + groom's brother, starlet + bodyguard, rookie cop + chief's daughter, live-in nanny + single parent. I'm really down with anything modern, though, be it even something as simple as apartment life that we shape around whatever we want. I do a tiny bit of fantasy, I have a plot for ghost + human, but other than that, I keep it realistic. If any of this strikes your fancy, shoot me a message or post on here. I'd really like to get something started tonight or soon.

I'd be interested in a modern rp ... maybe something like detective related. If you'd be interested in something like that, shoot me a PM and we can go into further detail there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back