• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern role-play plots!

Katrina

Hello!
Hello Everyone!

My name is Katrina and i'm currently searching for a role play partner. I have few ideas i'm craving to try out so feel free to take a peek at plots and pairings I have in mind.

Here are few things you have to know if you're interested in role playing with me.

1. I only play as a female. Sorry, not sorry.

2. I like detailed role-plays. I usually write minimum 3 decently sized paragraphs and expect you to do the same. Though I understand that there are days when you just can't find the right words. That's fine. You don't have to replay everyday, slower replies are always better than the rushed ones. But please say a word if you'll be gone for a longer while or are no longer interested in the role play. Even if it's only the first post and you don't feel it, say a word and we can work it out. I always inform if I'll be gone for a longer while and won't leave you waiting for a never coming replay.

3. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.

4. I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too.

So if you're okay with all the things I listed above here are the plots! PM me or leave a message below! If you want to role play with me but you're not interested in any of my plots feel free to PM me anyway and propose your idea's. We can always brain storm something! :)

Plot 1.

The 'Sinners Night Club' is the most popular in the town. Only the richest and most beautiful people are allowed inside and everything that happens there is a top secret. The club in enveloped in secrets and rumors. Anyone who walks inside never returns the same. It sparked the interest of police, but they never had a real reason to investigate the activity of the club and it's owner until people started to go missing. At first it was just two women and then more and more started disappearing after visiting the club.
Muse A is a young agent, fresh out of academy and still pretty green to the whole thing. But so it turned out that she was perfectly suited for the mission - young, beautiful, skilled, smart and extremely determined to find all the missing women.Though not even she knew what she was up against.
Muse B is the owned of the club - a sin and a very dangerous persons to get involved with.

Plot 2

Some years ago Muse A's mother died during a heart surgery. It turned out to be a doctors mistake and hospital covered it up not to ruin their reputation. All the data about the failed operation that was performed by the director himself was hidden and all the personnel threatened not to say a word if they didn't want to loose their jobs and be accused about defamation.
Muse A swore revenge and some years after the surgery she started to work for the same hospital in order to destroy it's reputation and director himself. To do that Muse A had to find the hidden data and get close to the director's family. Her aim is to seduce Muse B who is director's son and with time take over his position as head of the cardio department and to fulfill her revenge. However things don't go easy as Muse B isn't easily fooled and is known for his arrogance and coldness, making him a man of quite a reputation around the hospital along the lines of being the reason of heartbreak for many women.

Plot 3

(Mature content! But always fade to black.)

Muse A is a well known assassin. Muse B on other hand is bodyguard of the prime minister himself. Their relationship would start off by pure lust and physical attraction. Muse A met Muse B on an a party and had a one night stand. Nothing that could lead to anything else. Little did the both of them knew that they'll keep bumping into each other as Muse A is assigned to kill the prime minister.

(This is just a brief idea I had and still needs to be worked on. If you're interested please toss in some of your ideas!)

Plot 4.

Muse A is the most wanted artwork thief in the whole country, known in underworld and in lines of police as someone who no one has ever seen and would never capture. Muse A likes adventures and challenges and accepts a mission that would turn Muse A's life upside down. Muse A has to find a painting that is hidden in FBI headquarters for a reason unknown to anyone but few agents. Not knowing where to begin the search Muse A enters FBI recruiting program for a time being until painting would be found.
Muse B is one of top agents that after a tragedy on a mission ( Your choice of what happened) is put off field and has to train the new recruits for a while. Muse A's and B's personalities could only be described as something completely opposite of each other which leads straight to one conflict to another. As their relationship progresses over time many nasty secrets from both of their pasts begun to emerge along with Muse A's little secret.​

I am really feeling plot one and three. I really like the style you you have. I would love to jump into one of these with you. And yes romance forever please haha. And I am willing to play any part that you need so no worries there =)

I love the idea of plot 1 and I love romance RP. Please consider me =) I can post my actual picture for my character if you'd like as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back