• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern or futuristic idea

Ben

The idea i have is about either in a modern or slight futuristic world,

the government is corrupt and so is the police force. most cities are huge and buildings are built upon buildings and eventually the roads were built on top of the other buildings, leaving an entire underworld of buildings below the now real city. in the underworld all the poor who can't afford better housing live along with convicts and all kinds of different refuges. the middle class and the rich live above them in that order, the middle class goes about their days with little to no thought to those that live beneath them. Meanwhile the rich are well aware of those under the "real" city and have chosen to send political threats and convicts there as punishment for both sides, the convicts are not allowed to leave but roam free in the underworld while the refuges have to live with or under them as some tend to take over areas of the underworld as their own, becoming judge, jury and executioner. Then there are the Echos, a small group of young people living in the underworld who are messengers, they have been granted some what of an immunity due to their reputation of delivering messages and packages from and to anyone and anywhere, there's been rumors going around that they can walk through walls like ghosts and get anywhere no matter how hard it is. One such Echo finds a secret passage up and out of the underworld to the world up above.

aaand that's pretty much where i plan to start it off,

the pairings here could be Echo x Echo, Echo x Middle class OR Rich class. I will be RPing as one of the Echos, I'm looking for someone to do a female counterpart, it will be an Adventure/romance RP, probably more Adventures then Romance if i know myself but if you're interested and want to know more PM me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back