• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Modern magics

watching a "dreadout" lets play right now xD

basically a horror game where ghosts attack you and the only way to stop them is by taking pictures of them... at close range

Trust said:
watching a "dreadout" lets play right now xD
basically a horror game where ghosts attack you and the only way to stop them is by taking pictures of them... at close range
Nope. Nopenopenope. I do not do horror anything. *forms X with arms* Keep that shit away from me. I will be up all night unable to sleep, or even go to the damn bathroom without freaking out. @Trust

heartshapedsprinkles said:
Nope. Nopenopenope. I do not do horror anything. *forms X with arms* Keep that shit away from me. I will be up all night unable to sleep, or even go to the damn bathroom without freaking out. @Trust
I can't stand horror games either ;-; but it's game grumps, and they are hilarious!

@Maverick Tenshi

(Taking the discussion to OOC so I don't spam the main thread)

Some of the council members are at this club. You could send her a message via phone and she can come over. Did you have anything in mind you wanted him to do?

There was a beacon of sorts that attracted most of the magicians to an alley and then they went to the Oyster bar to talk and watch the gentleman magicians 'magic' show

Quark said:
@Maverick Tenshi
(Taking the discussion to OOC so I don't spam the main thread)

Some of the council members are at this club. You could send her a message via phone and she can come over. Did you have anything in mind you wanted him to do?
Well first, we should probably get someone who broke into the HQ and stole the data or whatever. Or we could go on a wild goose chase until then.

@SirGrey @Sheepington You guys do realize that when you tag Anyone you are tagging a real account? I bet when he gets back on his nofication are going to be full lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't saying it was a issue or anything I just thought it was funny, either way I don't think the person cares.

@Trust

Thanks for the patience again! >_< My final exam is today (in less than 9 hours). After that I'll have the entire afternoon free to reply.

Quark said:
@Trust
Thanks for the patience again! >_< My final exam is today (in less than 9 hours). After that I'll have the entire afternoon free to reply.
Hope you do well :3 i finished my exams not too long ago but they weren't that important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back