• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Modern magics

Lilah Tunth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19376-charlie12520/ said:
@Charlie12520[/URL]
My god, I love your character power!

So creative!

(unlike me)
Aww, thank you. I usually try to make them creative within the rp environment, so it means a lot to me. Your character sheet is pretty good, though, so don't be too hard on yourself. <3

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]This goes waaaaay to fast...I may need to leave this one

[/QUOTE]
You left in the middle of our conversation ;-; we sorta had to move forward without you, sorry >~<

Last edited by a moderator:
True, also, today and yesterday were way busier then normal. It's just that everyone had completely moved on, leaving me with like, nothing to reply to xD

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]True, also, today and yesterday were way busier then normal. It's just that everyone had completely moved on, leaving me with like, nothing to reply to xD

[/QUOTE]
Is there anything we can do to help get you back in the story? Pretend we knocked you out, maybe? xD I'm kidding. But we could always assume you vanished after we busted through the door, giving you a reason to not have spoken? Your character is supposed to be pretty secretive, right? It might make sense.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]True, also, today and yesterday were way busier then normal. It's just that everyone had completely moved on, leaving me with like, nothing to reply to xD

[/QUOTE]
Well, naked Lucy became a very important pivotal part of the rp xD we can do a little flashback conversation if you want to catch up, I don't mind :3

Trust said:
Well, naked Lucy became a very important pivotal part of the rp xD we can do a little flashback conversation if you want to catch up, I don't mind :3
I am also fine with doing this! I don't want you to feel left behind. <3 @Ethan Hart

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally, my goal in life right now is to find another scenario where Colette gets to strip Gautama. xD We should let the scene play out like it did before though, which means he stripped himself. *pouts into coffee mug* @Trust

heartshapedsprinkles said:
Literally, my goal in life right now is to find another scenario where Colette gets to strip Gautama. xD We should let the scene play out like it did before though, which means he stripped himself. *pouts into coffee mug* @Trust
okay xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back