• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Modern magics

I tried to get as many people as possible into the rp xD some people are still wandering around

Ah, I have returned! Sorry I haven't been active, but I have exams coming up, I have to plan school festivals, gotta help my lil bro and my mum and I need some time to relax....But I am Back!

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Ah, I have returned! Sorry I haven't been active, but I have exams coming up, I have to plan school festivals, gotta help my lil bro and my mum and I need some time to relax....But I am Back!

[/QUOTE]
No rpoblem :3

heartshapedsprinkles said:
@Trust "Subdue the rest"? xD You are wonderful at interjecting action into this scene.
Ikr ;-; i suck at writing, by subdue i met more like ~soldiers would go gently grab you all by the arms and lead you out of the station~

Trust said:
Ikr ;-; i suck at writing, by subdue i met more like ~soldiers would go gently grab you all by the arms and lead you out of the station~
I was saying I liked it! I appreciate you trying to bring everyone together in a fun way. x3

It was certainly entertaining. Didn't expect people to scatter though xD forgot forbidden domains are quite powerful

Thanks :3 this is my first time as a moderator for anything so I'm still getting used to having to create situations for others

@SleepyBuddha Lucy and

Trust said:
Thanks :3 this is my first time as a moderator for anything so I'm still getting used to having to create situations for others
You're doing a wonderful job! I figured I'd help you along just a little bit, hope you don't mind haha. Colette has some balls sometimes. xD

heartshapedsprinkles said:
@SleepyBuddha Lucy and
You're doing a wonderful job! I figured I'd help you along just a little bit, hope you don't mind haha. Colette has some balls sometimes. xD
Thanks, now i can do something!

xD I'm thinking of a choice to make (and mention) in the rp, to be naked and lose her dignity or transform once again and reveal her power which has since been kept a secret from the public

Trust said:
xD I'm thinking of a choice to make (and mention) in the rp, to be naked and lose her dignity or transform once again and reveal her power which has since been kept a secret from the public
It depends on what is most important to Lucy. I'm fine with whatever you choose! @SleepyBuddha I hope Gautama has several layers to his robes, because Colette is going to strip him. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back