• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Modern gods with ever

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There are MANY RULES when working for gods.. for one you can never reveal that the HERA building is Olympus and has branches all over the world. And when the gods arent doing work there. their working..actuall jobs.. Hermes at UPS... Aphroditie working "love articles" all over the world and so on. And sadly one archeologist got in trouble. she went from being almost famous to being a slave to Kassandra cause she broke her one of a damn kind gaudy ass girdle that she is now sewing back together while on the phone with her husband and her side man. Now christina is running around crying her eyes out getting a coffee for this witch of a woman and saw the ad for the singles party. thinking about her chances she shrugged and signed up while waiting.Unaware she was being watched. It even had a plus one option for if your shy so she sent a picture to her roommate and said "Youre coming with me" and walks to get her coffees and trying to hide she was crying.

Kassandra Tolalli aka Aphroditie was on the phone with her husbands pleading them not to 'take a break' "BABIES YOU MUST BE KIDDING! YOU LOVE ME..YOU NEED M-" she hears a click and snarls.. "Oh when she comes into work im gonna work her till she DIES!"

Last edited:
Eve

Eve blinks when her phone buzzed. She looks at it to see that its flyer for a singles party at HERA. The company she applied to be an intern at the film department about a week ago. She hasn't heard anything back, but her hopes are that high really. They are looking for the best of the best, and she knows that isn't her. Still, her friends encouraged her to apply and she did. In the meantime, she is gonna work at Starbucks, and save up for a cat. She's been wanting one for so long now, she's excited from just thinking about it.

She looks at the picture in her phone again and reads the text. "You're coming with me" She sighs. She doesn't have a choice, does she?

She texts her back. "Alrighty. What's the dress code?" She sets her phone down and goes back to writing in her notebook to work on her story for her book. She just got some ideas for the characters and need to write it down before she forgets. She stops and looks at herself in her closet mirror. her mind goes back to the singles party. She can feel her anxiety starting to creep in. "Maybe I should should do my hair appointment early..? she mumbles as she calls her other friends.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy saw the reply after giving eros the text message and texted back "Cocktail..I have one dress that might work and slide with the party and the party is at 8 but the sign in is at 7 so that gives us time to get ready." She sighs flustered and looked at her shrine. It was a normalesque shrine with painted models of ares and mars. she picked them up and sighs. "Ares...mars..what am i gonna do?i know this isnt your forte More like your sons..and ..kinda...looney wife..but i dont have the courage to walk in there.Sure i had the courage to sign up but i didnt think my friend would help me! Maybe she thinks i need to stop talking to you like a werido..but after this shift i have to get ready..who knows..maybe you can bless me with just one soldier to protect my heart forever.Im not picky but nothing Captain America level okay...I dont mind a perfect set of abs but a little cupcake to hide the stregth of captain america is fine too. And ill not give you meat offerings for a week if you send down a musclehead with no brains. Like..seriously its 2020..ya at least have SOME brainy soldiers right?" she saw people were staring and she put them back after kissing them again. to her kissing them was a sign of respect as written by her great aunt Xena who was in many wars until she died mysteriously after giving birth to her 1st son who turned to a angry ram Aries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back