• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern Fantasy or Medieval Fantasy?

I am new to the this site, so bare with me as I learn navigating around this place. I haven't roleplayed in about 3 years. 3-years-ago, I considered myself quite detailed but I am sure I am rusty now.

To get myself back into role-playing, I'd like to find a roleplay with modern fantasy or Medieval Fantasy. It is one of my favorites and easy for me to write. I am good at premade plots although I can't remember most of my old plots and I am also good at coming up with plots as I go.

I am a sucker for adventure, fight scenes and romance. No teen roleplays. I prefer 20-30 age group for characters. If interested let me know and ask whatever questions you want.

I am pretty laid back and typically reply everyday.

Ok, so I have been watching Robin Hood, the BBC version and craving this very thing! like you I love fight scenes,romance and but I also a villainous bad guy and a great plot! What do u mean by fantasy characters?

Tapadero said:
Ok, so I have been watching Robin Hood, the BBC version and craving this very thing! like you I love fight scenes,romance and but I also a villainous bad guy and a great plot! What do u mean by fantasy characters?
Like characters of the fae. Faeries, brownies, pixies, trolls and ect. Or it could be vampires, werewolves or elemental humans. But I can be down for regular Medieval humans too. The only Robin Hood I have seen is Kevin Costner's Robin Hood and Disney Robin Hood lol oh and men in tights. I don't have cable.

Yeah I found it on YouTube, and I love Disney Robin Hood! The BBC version is a bit older in their stuff, bloodier sword fights and torure is not in Disney stuff, I would love to do a medeivel Rp

Tapadero said:
Yeah I found it on YouTube, and I love Disney Robin Hood! The BBC version is a bit older in their stuff, bloodier sword fights and torure is not in Disney stuff, I would love to do a medeivel Rp
Well I would love to hear about your plot.

In 1192, the world is changing, the old sheriff died of a mysterious happening and a new stricter and cruler sheriff steps in. Robin Hood, travels on a journey on her horse while this is happening and returns to find her brother dead in their castle, and no one is found guilty, for a while Robin tries to figure it out on her own then one day......

Tapadero said:
In 1192, the world is changing, the old sheriff died of a mysterious happening and a new stricter and cruler sheriff steps in. Robin Hood, travels on a journey on her horse while this is happening and returns to find her brother dead in their castle, and no one is found guilty, for a while Robin tries to figure it out on her own then one day......
Do you double?

I love playing as Elves mostly, I have two elf characters, one is a Demon Slayer and one is a Dragon Tamer.

PoliticalKitten said:
I love playing as Elves mostly, I have two elf characters, one is a Demon Slayer and one is a Dragon Tamer.
I have a faerie being sought after by the Seelie Court. She made the Queen pretty mad. She may need a dragon lol. She is a bit of a light and dark person. Then there is my elf who does apothecary and light magic. My darker characters are my vampires and halflings. Which I don't think I have ever tied a vampire and elf in a roleplay together. Could be interesting. I also like doubling. An I only do mxf. Don't hate mxm or fxf just don't know how to roleplay it well.

I am also intrigued! I've a female mage with a pixie companion on hand but also various others available. Just don't have character sheets made up for them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back