• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Modern Disney University

crucialstar said:
tumblr_inline_mmy003PXNM1qz4rgp.gif

Well, I'm still sick...BUUUUTTTTT seeing you lovelies here makes it 10 times better.

incrusade said:
Ahhh yes, tomorrow is a big wonderful special day, and we need sleep to prepare ourselves which means that I'll be heading off to bed as well. Goodnight, angels. xoxo
ALSO ITS 12AM WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW, WHICH MEANS TODAY IS TECHNICALLY RIDA'S BIRTHDAY, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY WIFE I ADORE AND LOVE YOU IN ENDLESS WAYS POSSIBLE.

@Rida @Miss Alice @crucialstar
Hope you rested up, bitch dear wife I cannot breathe without ♥ (*U*)

I LITERALLY DON'T EVEN NEED A CAKE, I JUST NEED JEANNE'S KIND WORDS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SHE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON.

whoever you're dating irl is one lucky person, love.

As for the beach wedding, I agree. A luau after-party? Nessie, we'll need you as the pastor but we'll probably force you into a coconut bra and grass skirt...

*8 hours later*

Well...shit went down. I must be a bad omen--on every birthday I've had, someone's started a huge argument.

I'm glad you guys were able to work things out. I've never been a fan of simply brushing aside an argument, which is why I cringed when people were trying to diffuse the situation the second it began to get tricky, but it's nice to see that everything has resolved itself.

I'm going to reply to a few PMs then gargle some salt water--need to squash this throat infection before it gets worse.

Rida said:
As for the beach wedding, I agree. A luau after-party? Nessie, we'll need you as the pastor but we'll probably force you into a coconut bra and grass skirt..
Pastor Nessie at your service!

tumblr_m4upvjbkNj1rvyb0vo1_500.gif

Also..

Happy Birthday!!

l9D6wkEferZRe.gif

Rida said:
Well, I'm still sick...BUUUUTTTTT seeing you lovelies here makes it 10 times better.
Hope you rested up, bitch dear wife I cannot breathe without ♥ (*U*)

I LITERALLY DON'T EVEN NEED A CAKE, I JUST NEED JEANNE'S KIND WORDS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SHE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON.

whoever you're dating irl is one lucky person, love.

As for the beach wedding, I agree. A luau after-party? Nessie, we'll need you as the pastor but we'll probably force you into a coconut bra and grass skirt...

*8 hours later*

Well...shit went down. I must be a bad omen--on every birthday I've had, someone's started a huge argument.

I'm glad you guys were able to work things out. I've never been a fan of simply brushing aside an argument, which is why I cringed when people were trying to diffuse the situation the second it began to get tricky, but it's nice to see that everything has resolved itself.

I'm going to reply to a few PMs then gargle some salt water--need to squash this throat infection before it gets worse.
Awh, my poor little monkey baby had a rough day. Thankfully, Nessie and her coconut boobs bra is here to cheer everyone up! And you know what babe I'll give you a warm and hearty back massage for $45 so that I can un-tense things up for you (<3)

@Rida @NessieAlways

I can't read over this. I'm overwhelmed. I'm so sorry! I don't feel good. At all. I'm either going to put this on hiatus or pass this over to someone else. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

I built this rp up on unsteady footing. I should have known with my standing right now it was bound to crumple.

I'm giving up on all roleplay due to the stress that is killing me.

I'm so sorry. You all deserved a better gm. I didn't even alert you before I went away.

It was all too much. I'm sorry. But just the SIGHT of this thread stresses me out. I won't be looking over other messages.

I'M SO SORRY. But my mental health won't exist if I keep my grip on roleplaying. I have to give up a few things. And roleplaying has to be one of those things.

Thank you all for creating this wonderful thing. I could have never done it without you. I'm sorry I couldn't fulfill my side of the promise.

My deepest apologies,

- Hes.

This thread is no longer owned by me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back