• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Modern Disney University

When the thread is up I'll post here and tag everyone that showed interest here on it. So don't worry about missing anything~ (:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS

You don't want to know how long I've been dreaming of this very thread...that sounds odd but just flow with it.

I'm most definitely interested, and if you're still accepting reservations, I'd love to snag Tiana; if we're allowed second characters, I'll probably try out one of the seven dwarves' children, Merida, or The Evil Queen (if Keira hasn't already chosen).

Can I just...can I just thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating this wonderful, wonderful thing?

tumblr_mdvquw146M1rhy1b1o1_400.gif

@Rida

Awh that's sweet. *hugs back* Well, I can definitely reserve you for Tiana. And yes, you're allowed to have as many characters as you can handle, but it comes with a "first come, first serve" rule. (:

HI there! Omg I stumbled upon this and I found this magnificent! I would love to join this RP!

Do you still have spots open?

I'd love to give this a try =)

I have a couple of disney characters in my Character Trunk that, sadly, I've not been able to Rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back