• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Modern Disney University

I am definitely interested!! xD

102618-Anchorman-I-volunteer-as-tribu-D6Kf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@HesitationOblivion No problem! I've always wanted to do something Disney themed. I had an idea of the famous Disney couples breaking up and starting girl/boy bands like from Disney Dudez by Todrick Hall (:3)

YES. I love Disney Dudez by Todrick Hall. THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING IDEA. Like my idea sounds like trash next to yours- Disney Dudez is amazing

Can I reserve Snow White? I'm really interested. Two questions: does the character's names have to be the exact names of the Disney character or just something that hints towards their name? Same with the personalities...?

@Miss Alice - That's a good question! Of course. I'll reserve you for Snow White. And no, the names do not have to match the characters. Just have their name hint at who they are. Their personalities don't have to match perfectly, so feel free to tweak them to your own desire as long as the character is still noticeable., (:

YES! I found a Disney Dudez fan! *does a happy dance* Darling, my idea only sounds good since I'm high on Disney xD But if we're reserving can I reserve Ariel? (I may have a secret crush on Eric from Disney Dudez <33) @HesitationOblivion

Question! I know you said modern.. and I mean, modern is great. But lets say I choose, I don't know, Elsa (but I'm probably not going to), in this modern world, does she still have her powers? (Sorry if it's a stupid question)

@RedLikeRoses ~ That's a wonderful question. To be honest, I don't even consider that. But I fear that I'd have to say that if you perhaps chose Elsa (yes I'm using your example) then you could possibly make her interests revolve around snow, and possibly she could have a high tolerance for coldness. I'm sorry~ but I think I would have to prohibit magic for the sake of 'modern realistic'.

No problem! ^-^ And thank you for showing interest~ I plan on having the thread up today. But like any other highschooler, I have a bunch of homework.

Question about princes... Will there be an equal number of princes to princesses & will princesses be with/date their princes? Example: Snow dates Prince Charming.

Hmmm... I guess there'd have to be a lesbian Ariel? xD If we're even doing the prince+princess thing...

@Miss Alice That's a good question. I'm afraid I go by the "first come first serve" process. If you chose a princess that is designated to be with a prince, but the own of the prince decides to make him gay, then I can't step in to be bias. However- I fear that this might get tangled that's why it's open to different things- such as Snow White x Aladdin, or of that sorts.

All people who reserved are added onto the list. My schedule:

Reply to a roleplay

Create Thread

^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back