• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Modern Day Summoners

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Astain Goldleaf
Location: The Denvers Household. Interactions with Razzmatazz Tetro Tetro and Nigula ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Astain mentally jumped when Nigula scared Drake. The elf hadn't even noticed her. He had to take a second to regain his composure. He wanted to know how his master managed to deal with these imps so well. Astain wasn't a violent person but it took everything in him not to cast magic on the pair, especially when they aimed giant blocks of ice at their master. He actually jumped when he saw Razz pull that stunt. He came very close to intervening. Instead he picked up a chunk of ice and walked to the table. Looking the male imp straight in the eyes, he slammed the ice down on the table. "In what world did you think that would be funny?"

Taking in a deep breath, the elf sat down in front of his plate and began rubbing his temples. Astain then let out a sigh. "I am an immortal being and I think you are starting to make my hair go grey. I am not even that old." He began picking at his food as he waited for Razz to answer him. After the imp's little stunt he had lost most of his appetite. At least his sister seemed to have some sense about her. Astain had seen the look she had given him after the imp had failed to injure if not kill their master.

Gevina Caltavia
Interactions: koala koala Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving BlackLung BlackLung
1577922223132.png Genvia looked at Viara a bit her concerned expression turning back into her tired one as she then went on to speak "Oh, thats great just don't push yourself too hard i wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." She Genvia then went on to walk down the rest of the steps she honestly didn't care much for the damage their familiars caused although she would be disappointed if they destroyed too much of their stuff to say the least. As went down she grew more and more tired and let out a yawn until she got down to the final step. That was when she went on to black out falling forward onto the hardwood floor.

mamoru
[div class=base][div class=image][/div] Location: Streets of New Hele Interactions: Amia Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving , Masaaki underuninterested underuninterested , Andras Yennie Yennie , Zedra MToki MToki They'd walked for about ten minutes towards their destination, Mamoru still holding Amia's small hand. He'd made sure that she stood towards the inner side of the sidewalk, mindful of the cars that sped by--eyeing them with mild disgust. There were many conveniences in the human realm that he appreciated, such as the ovens that gave birth to his beloved breads, but there were also many that should not exist. Cars were one of them; they reeked of a stench that made the back of his throat dry. He'd often wondered how anyone could possess one of those. As he walked, he paid no mind to the three individuals walking towards the pair. A man and his two summons was a familiar enough sight, and the human boy looked descent enough not to spark any suspicion. However, when he saw a head of black hair behind two of the other individuals, Mamoru's breath hitched. The summon ( Yennie Yennie ) was tall with sharp features and had a look of caution on his face. Something in him stirred and he felt undeniably drawn. Mamoru's heart suddenly began to race and his head became heavy. The black-haired man was about to pass him when Mamoru instinctively reached out and grabbed him by the sleeve. For the first time since he'd been summoned, there was life in his eyes. His emerald orbs sparkled with some kind of emotion, wide with a kind of desperation he'd never felt before. Face pink and mouth wide, a shaky breath left his delicate lips. "I-I'm sorry..." Mamoru apologized, immediately letting go of the raven-haired man's sleeve and lowering his head, expression returning to its usual calmness even though it was still flushed. "I don't know what came over me. You just... I thought you were someone I might've known." He gripped Amia's hand as he spoke, a little too roughly he realized, and quickly loosened his hold before smiling sadly at her. [/div] [class=base] background-color: #D4D4D6; color: black; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: none; margin: auto; padding: 5px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=image] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/XczeIsR.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -25px; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; [/class]

Last edited:
Helva
Interactions: underuninterested underuninterested koala koala

1577923865848.png Helvas tired expression shifted once the other demon made their appearance, Helva was a bit surprised that they managed to summon another demon although knowing Violet it does make a little sense. Helva went on to rub their head before giving them a sinister smile "Oh why wouldn't i be someones summon it provides amusing entertainment to say the least. Violet here" Helva then went on to signal point to violet who was currently knocked out on the sofa before continuing. "Has been very entertaining to me so far, which is the only reason i stuck around as playing a summon, although i wasn't expecting her to summon another one so soon after summoning me." Helva smiled a bit revealing her demon teeth. Her mother was quite well known around the demon land scape and some of her reputation apperantly was passed on to her as well. She took quite a bit of pride in it although another demon would mean she would have to push a bit harder to keep her reputation clean and cruel.

Last edited:

1577834354166.png

A n d r a s
Masaaki turned down his offer so Andras remained in his human form as the trio made their way out of the house. It was a pleasant day, perfect for photography really. It wasn't a hobby that Andras himself had any interest in but if it made Masaaki happy the hellhound would happily sit around and simply watch all day. And even he could admit it was fascinating the way that little box could perfectly capture a moment in time, preserving it. Nothing quite like it existed in his world.

Andras stuck to the rear of the group, content to watch their backs as they went along. It wasn't long before they started to encounter others, humans and summons alike. The sidewalks and streets became more populated the further they went into town. Nothing out of the ordinary which is why he didn't give anyone more than a quick customary glance, assessing whether or not they had intentions to cause trouble in a matter of seconds. He had barely noticed anything about the slender man and the young girl he accompanied as they passed, feeling no sense of threat from them. Andras brushed past the man initially when he felt a hand grab at his sleeve.

He suppressed his instinct to immediately pin the man by the throat against the nearest wall, merely frowning down at the offending hand. When Andras looked up and their eyes met he was genuinely taken aback by the unreadable expression in the other summons emerald gaze. He looked as though he knew Andras- had known him for eons. And quite frankly that was more than a little odd.
"Have we...?"
The hounds words trailed off as he took in the full appearance of the summon before him, searching for any clues as to who he might be. Andras was pretty certain he had never met him before in his long life as this was someone he would surely remember. He had a delicateness about him that appealed to the hounds protective nature but at the same time there was a reptilian-like predatory aura to the man. Beautiful, but deadly. When the other apologized, confirming that it was a mistake Andras simply shook his head. "No harm done." He could only wonder who he had been mistaken for. By the way he reacted the person must have been very important to the summon. A previous summoner perhaps? Something Andras would never know since this was likely no more than a chance encounter.

Interaction: koala koala
Nearby: MToki MToki underuninterested underuninterested

Zedra
Zedra walked through the streets of New Hele, sticking with or ahead of Masaaki, only slightly disappointed at Andras and his human form. He'd been hoping to hitch a ride around the city, but he supposed that was for the best. After all, Masaaki would be a little annoyed at him for being so visibly lazy. Therefore, they all walked, in their human forms, pushing through the bustling hordes of people. The whole experience was unpleasant at best, at least that's what he thought. He didn't exactly know where he was going, but he felt more comfortable leading the pack then having Masaaki push through all the traffic himself.

Then something rather peculiar happened. A summon stopped Andras on the street. At first he thought it was someone they knew or had met before. Andras was better at keeping track of those people, Zedra usually forgot people within the hour they'd met. But the strange summon then, flushed, apologized and moved on. Oh, now that was unacceptable, he thought, as Zedra pushed past Andras and Masaaki. No one stops someone on the street for no reason, I mean it's pretty obvious that he's a summon, no way the guy mistook him for someone important enough to reflexively grab him.

"Hey! Snake boy!" He called out, reaching past a few people to snatch the other summon's wrist. "Why'd you stop my buddy here? You like him or something?" He only asked that because the man was already quite flushed, and flustered people are easier to pick apart. "Isn't that a little forward? Don't get me wrong, I know nothing about romance, and Andras is a big guy who can handle himself, but I know he's just a sensitive little baby on the inside." Slowly, Zedra pulled the other toward Andras and Masaaki, chatting away to distract from his real motives. "And you can't just leave a sensitive baby like that, it'll keep him up at night. Women gossip about him all the time, you know. And never once has he gotten involved with any of them. Maybe he's actually into men, I wouldn't know." He wouldn't, because he wasn't sure about anything he was talking about. He knew women whispered about Andras, other than that he doesn't know much more than that. And in all honesty, he's never cared to learn. Andras could be a total playboy for all he knows, but the rambling was really more for show than anything else.

koala koala Yennie Yennie underuninterested underuninterested

Razzmatazz raced with Nigula, letting her gobble up some of his breakfast while he ate the rest. "This world," he pointed to the floor and laughed hysterically at the elf's reaction and slamming down of the ice. "He wasn't gonna die. He'll be fiiiine~" Razz waved his hand dismissively. The imp didn't know what the elf was so upset about. It wasn't even the WORST thing he had done lately. He didn't even hide a rock in it like last time. After the imps devoured their food they were out the door.

Razz twirled around his sister while they flew, putting on quite the show to anyone who may have seen them. "Hey Nigula~ Lets jump on him!" He called out to her as they were now catching up with their summoner. "And turn into giant slugs when we do!" The idea of giant slugs on someone made him smile for no other reason except the absurdity of it. "Heheh, slugs~" He giggled to himself thinking about it. The icy imp got his summoner's attention with some chirping before setting his plan in action. Transforming into a giant slug, the imp fell right on Drake's head, "plop~"
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Elffri3nd Elffri3nd UltrAiron UltrAiron

mamoru
[div class=base][div class=image][/div] Location: Streets of New Hele Interactions: Amia Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving , Masaaki underuninterested underuninterested , Andras Yennie Yennie , Zedra MToki MToki Mamoru began to lead his Summoner away, seeing as his apology had been accepted. Though he was embarrassed at how he had behaved, the male couldn’t help but feel relieved that the man wasn’t who he thought he was; who Mamoru desperately wanted to believe he was. Even if the dark-haired man were the foggy figure in his dreams, what was Mamoru supposed to say anyways—“I think you were my past Summoner?” To another Summon, no less. His cheeks heated with shame. Another voice spoke up and this time it was the other summon. Turning around, his kimono dancing with the cold breeze that swept by, Mamoru met the other’s gaze. His emerald green eyes had lost its sparkle, but he still felt the warmth from only moments ago. He didn’t say anything as the other rambled on, only taking note of everything that was said. Being called “snake boy” wasn’t a surprise, even though he was actually a dragon. Reptiles had always found their way to him whether he’d wanted them to or not. The other comments struck him as interesting. The summon he’d grabbed earlier definitely did not look like a little baby, but his looks were praise worthy. The dragon’s pink lips formed a thin line though his expression was overall blank. “It was a mistake,” Mamoru began, looking the dark-haired guy over before the other summon. “Your friend,” the word spilled off his tongue like smooth velvet, “doesn’t seem too bothered and if he has any questions, he should ask. I’m sure he can speak for himself.” [/div] [class=base] background-color: #D4D4D6; color: black; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: none; margin: auto; padding: 5px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=image] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/XczeIsR.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -25px; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; [/class]

Drake Denvers
Location: Path to Hele’s School for the Young | Interactions: Astain Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Razzmatazz Tetro Tetro Nigula ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
Calling the winter air refreshing would undermine Drake’s feelings about the cold season. Nostalgic was the word. Nostalgic for the snowy days before moving in New Hele. It was a bummer that New Hele never had to deal with snow. All the snowball fights, making snow angels, and staying at home from school would’ve fun things to do. Then again, summons like Razzmatazz and Nigula would’ve taken those activities way too far; specifically, snowball fights. Speaking of summons, Drake figured they were still catching up from behind. A quick glance behind him and found the twins flying right behind him.

“All right, seems innocent enough.” Facing forward, Drake popped out his phone and looked up how far he was from the school. The school wasn’t far from where he was, the market and shopping area. Closeby, he could hear a bird chirping. “Ok, I’ve still got enough time until school starts. Maybe I could-” Just before he could finish thinking out loud, a slimy, heavy object fell on top of his head. Quickly, he threw the slimy object off of him.

“Ewww, just great,” He complained. He wiped off some of the slug slime from his hair. “Come on guys, I just showered last night…” He believed one of the twins had pranked him once again then groaned. Drake wasn’t far from a nearby fountain, it was in between some shops. With quick thinking, he sprinted then dunked his head into the water. Occurrences like this made Drake wonder if the twins could act like Astain once in a while.

Last edited:
Masaaki Homoto
Interactions: koala koala MToki MToki Yennie Yennie Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
While Masaaki wasn't paying attention, as soon as Zedra moved he was much more alert. Fiddling with the camera his gaze fell into a glare when he saw the newcomers. It wasn't just because, with what Zedra was saying he couldn't help it. He watched what was happening quietly, silently assessing. The man took a step or two forward so Zedra didn't have to walk far, seeing what his summon was doing. "I agree with him Zedra." Masaaki finally said, placing a hand on Zedra's shoulder to make sure he didn't begin to ramble again and turned his head towards Andras. Even if he couldn't do much to help(Being a weak human) he would still try. The man's gaze didn't change from his glare, protectiveness showing through.

Viara
Viara stuck her tongue out childishly at Kaspian before smirking a little. “You’re just upset master loves me more. She reject you’re proposal again?” She said with a mischievous smirk. It didn’t take much time for Viara to know how kaspian felt for there master so she happily used it as teasing for him. Watching as Gevina head off she decided to follow giving Kaspian one last haha look before happily skipping off after there master. As Viara turned the corner her eyes laid on Gevina mid fall from the bottom step, her eyes closed and it seemed she was blacked out. Her eyes widened as she shot down the stairs. Her body disapating into a black and purple smoke that launched down the stairs, whipping past Genvia before it turned back into Viara. She was just a second to late as gevina hit the floor a second after Viara got there. Worriedly she got to her knees. Gently moving to Gevinas head she picked it up and rested gevinas head in her lap. “G-gevina are you ok?!” She asked worriedly as she ran a hand through her hair
koala koala Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:
Samantha
Samantha gave him a shy smile. “I-it’s nice to meet you too Vesper. I-I do hope we can get along.” She said softly to him. Then he brought up class and Samantha’s eyes went a little wide and shot to her feet. “I’m gonna be late!” She exclaimed. Looking down to vesper she gently pulled him to her left shoulder. Figuring he wanted to be upside down she gently flipped him around so he was upside down and held him to her shoulder so he could latch on. Once she was sure he was safely on she gently pet his head a little before she grabbed her things and rushed off to school with him.
Yonsisac Yonsisac

Cassiel

Cassiel smiled softly down to Ian and headed for the door with him. “We can do whatever you Ian.” She said softly to him. When she looked to the door though her look soured for a moment. Being her height and the added bonus of 6 massive wings made entering and exiting a chore. Even more so when Ian offered for her to go first. Still she smiled and leaned down. “Thank you Ian.”She said before proceeding to go through. Getting her body through was fine but her wings she struggled with. Grunting and groaning as she tried to get them out. “Ouch oh. Ian dear could you please help me my sweet. I’m stuck.” She said in defeat as she sat on her knees. It was embarrassing. She was a high angel and here she was kneeling defeated on the ground with all her wings lodged in a door
BlackLung BlackLung

Violet Thai
Interactions: koala koala Peckinou Peckinou
Violet woke up with a groan, her usually excited demeanor hidden away for the moment as she focused on waking up and gaining her bearings. It wouldn't of taken her as long to jump back up from this when it was Helva. Helva was her first, and supposedly, her only summon she would recieve. The girl knew her magic level was below average, and that she should be lucky to have even one Summon, considering how much energy it takes to even summon and desummon them. With a jolt, Violet tumbled off of the couch but, seemingly unaffected, she jumped up and stumbled slightly. Her eyes gravitated to the new person, quietly giving the summon a once over before squealing. "I'm Violet! Violet Thai!" She bounced on her feet, "Do you want to fight like Helvy did? Cause that was fun! wanna wanna?!" A knife had suddenly appeared in her hand, and she twirled it absentmindedly as she jumped around. "If you don't wanna thats fine! I'll probably find some human to fight, no! I will find some human to fight!" It was clear the pink haired woman was going to happily continue her tangent if someone didn't do or say something.

1577834354166.png

A n d r a s
The hound wanted to say more, know more about the interesting summon that stood before him. But unfortunately Zed chose to enter the conversation at that moment. For someone so lazy he sure could be obnoxiously loud though this was probably the first time Andras felt true annoyance from the others personality. The hound frowned disapprovingly as Zedra speculated so blatantly about his sexuality as though Andras was not even present. That sort of thing was private and he'd only admit the truth to his summoner, not to Zedra nor random people they walk into on the street. And to call him a baby was just ridiculous.

It seemed he wasn't the only one offended as the light haired summon immediately responded defensively. The hounds eyebrows raised in surprise at the sudden coolness to his tone. So he wasn't only delicate beauty, there was some spunk to him as well. But he could sense that his personality and Zed's would not match well at all.
"Zed..." Andras started, his tone warning. He had no control over his fellow summon but the other was smart enough to know when Andras was serious. This conversation needed to end. He could sense no danger from the summon and his tiny human summoner but still would not like to risk Masaaki's safety even if he felt he wasn't in danger.

Andras followed Masaaki's lead and put his large hands on both his and Zed's shoulders, trying to steer his group in the opposite direction. But before they moved he locked eyes with the mysterious summon one more time. Then he did something he'd never done before.
"Andras."
If they ever saw each other again at least he would know how to address the hound.
Turning he went back to trying to guide Masaaki and Zedra away.

Interaction: @Koala MToki MToki underuninterested underuninterested

Zedra

There was a moment of silence where Zedra planned on making his witty retort, however, that's when his summoner stepped in. Masaaki was never one for conflict he knew that, yet the man had a look of fierce protectiveness, like parent looking after their child, and Zed couldn't help but laugh. "Aw, Masa, you know I can handle myself." He said, pouting his lips and gently petting the human's head. "Especially against some reptilian like that guy. Now come on, let's get you those glamour shots you want."

A smirk came over his face. Zedra was a pacifist, he doesn't like fighting or violence in general, but he loved a little chaos. So when Andras placed his hands on the spirit's shoulder, a warning not to do anything drastic, Zedra knew it was a perfect opportunity. "Hey, you know," He shouted to the strange summon. "You and Andras should get some coffee some time. Talk about your past summoners or whatever. He seems pretty interested." Pointing to the summon trying to lead him away. "You free tomorrow? Maybe around noon? Because he sure is."

Yennie Yennie koala koala underuninterested underuninterested

mamoru
[div class=base][div class=image][/div] Location: Streets of New Hele Interactions: Amia Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving , Masaaki underuninterested underuninterested , Andras Yennie Yennie , Zedra MToki MToki Whenever the summoner and the light-haired summon spoke, it was obvious that Mamoru was disinterested. His eyes didn't sparkle, his cheeks weren't rosy, and his expression was overall carefree. However, when his eyes meant Andras's and the taller man said his name, something changed. Mamoru's posture seemed to relax, his green eyes warming, and his cheeks noticeably becoming more colored. "Mamoru," he responded quietly, lips curving into a small smile. It wasn't like him; no, it wasn't like him at all. Mamoru would have never spoken to someone else with such amiability. On a normal day, he was the type to ignore someone or reply so curtly that the person would never try to talk to him again. Being so warm... it felt foreign and it made his insides turn with uneasiness. The two groups turned to head their opposite ways, a sigh of relief building up in the back of Mamoru's throat. He was thankful it was over, but of course, the feeling of discomfort, and mild annoyance, returned when he heard the other familiar speak. He turned to eye the guy, eyes scanning him as he thought. Amia had school, so he was free. The school had some of the highest security too so there was nothing to worry about. Even if there was an emergency, all she had to do was alert him through the earring he'd given her. Still... "I.. don't remember my past summoners, or summoner," he'd ended up answering, almost looking sorrowful as his gaze flickered downwards for a brief moment. "And I prefer tea over coffee, but..." He looked over at Andras before turning to the light-haired summon and nodding. "I am free." [/div] [class=base] background-color: #D4D4D6; color: black; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: none; margin: auto; padding: 5px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=image] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/XczeIsR.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -25px; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; [/class]

167520CF-32B4-469C-B315-A6EF694265BD.gif

Vezra
Vezra was having fun as usual. A devilish smirk on her face as she took a few steps back from her latest work. Two cans of spray paint hung in her hands as she looked over the work. It wasn’t as big as he last few but still she enjoyed it. Giving it a puzzling look before she remembered. It needed one last touch and she knew it. Hanging the cans from her belt she reached out, cracking her knuckles her hands changed, they immedietly flowed brightly, seeming covered in fluorescent neon paint. “This will be easy.” She said happily before she turned into a bright blur of neon pink. Streaking over the artwork for a mere second or two before she came back to where she originally was. “Boom final touches completed!” She said with excitement as she admired the work.
097E5481-5689-4C7F-B8B1-55628E271ABD.jpeg

Though she didn’t get long before the familiar sirens rang out not far off. Needless to say the cops have wanted her for a while. Sure New Hele was amazing but as usual graffiti was still illegal even if it glowed neon colors. As she looked in the direction of the sirens she saw a few of the cops running towards her yelling at her to stop. She couldn’t help but smirk as her body started to emit a pink neon boarder. “Catch me if you can boys!” She cooed lovingly to them before she shot off leaving nothing but streaks of pink in the air faintly resembling a human form. It was a mater of no time before she was far away from her latest work. Letting a little breath out as she came to a halt in an alley way. Taking a quick moment to compose herselfbefore she walked out onto the street, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her coat as she strolled her way down the street. Giving a few people playful looks if they where cute enough for her as well as pickpocketing a few others.​

kaspian
[div class=base][div class=image][/div] Location: Gevina's apartment Interactions: Gevina Peckinou Peckinou , Viara Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Kaspian shook his head as a smirk formed on his lips. It was amusing how Viara had such a child-like personality, considering who she was and the kind of power she wielded. It was a shame what happened to her every time she was summoned to someone new. The poor thing couldn't even remember who he was and they'd been friends for nearly a millennia. The best thing he could do was pretend they hadn't shared memories together, seeing as it would only stress her out more. "Nonsense," the male replied to with the wave of his hand. He crossed his arms, emphasizing the lean muscle that bulged through his shirt. "She'll realize what she's missing out on. They all do." Kaspian batted his eyelashes jokingly, as if he didn't already know how attractive he truly was. As a fairy, he was blessed with looks that many would kill for. His lightly tanned skin practically glowed and his blonde hair was softer than fresh feathers. His eyes were sharp and cat-like, naturally drawing in those that dared to look at him directly. Not to mention his lips were plump and kissable. Who wouldn't fall for him at some point? Suddenly, Gevin's legs gave out and an alarm shot through Kaspian's body. Both he and Viara responded quickly, though neither of them were quick enough as their summoner hit the floor with a loud thud. The fairy chewed on his tongue as he knelt beside the human, feeling her head for any hotness or warmth. Her temperature felt normal enough, so she wasn't ill. Was it a new summon? Kaspian looked around to see if there was a new presence in the building, but there was no one, which meant she hadn't summoned anyone or anything. "Gevina?" Kaspian said softly. "Are you tired that tired? Do you want to stay home today?" [/div] [class=base] background-color: #F0E2DB; color: black; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; font-size: 15px; text-align: justify; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: none; margin: auto; padding: 5px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=image] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/rqd4uBT.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -20px; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; [/class]

luciria
[div class=base][div class=image][/div] Location: Violet's place Interactions: Violet underuninterested underuninterested , Helva Peckinou Peckinou "Hmm... really now?" Luciria replied, her finger twirling around a strand of Violet's hair. Her light blue eyes examined the human before looking over Helva once more, like a predator marking its prey. She tilted her head, her wicked smile widening. "If she's entertaining to you, then I'm sure I will find her delightful as well." Soon, Violet woke up and Luciria was sitting on the arm of the sofa when she did. Her arms and legs were crossing, chest out and one of her thighs revealed. Her light eyebrow arched upwards as she eyed the vibrant girl, analyzing her like some kind of foreign book. Luciria licked her upper lip slowly before she spoke. "Mm.. an interesting one, aren't you? As much as I would love to let you stick that knife into me, Helva was telling me you have work to do." She stood up, almost towering the human due to her natural height and the two-inch high boots she wore. The succubus placed two fingers under Violet's chin, forcing the human to look up at her. "You should work. I only happily serve those that keep a roof over my head. When you're done, I, Luciria, will happily let you indulge yourself." [/div] [class=base] background-color: #E9D8FA; color: black; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; font-size: 15px; text-align: justify; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: none; margin: auto; padding: 5px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=image] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/suGSXhe.jpg); background-size: 50%; background-position: 0px -20px; height: 350px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 500px; [/class]

1577834354166.png

A n d r a s
He could only stand in shocked silence as Zed, admittedly smoothly, transitioned the conversation into a planned meeting tomorrow between himself and... Mamoru. The name rolled off the other summons tongue in a way that suggested it would roll off his own just as easily. There was such a warmth in his gaze when Mamoru looked at him that it was almost unsettling. How could he be so familiar to someone he'd never met before? And that smile... It left the hound with such a strange feeling.
Mamoru admitted to not even remembering his previous summoner and yet? Andras could admit he was curious about this- that and at the fact that it would be incredibly rude to refuse when Mamoru had already agreed to a meeting the following day all but compelled him to nod his head just slightly. He was put on the spot, totally out of his element but the hound recovered.
Mamoru's voice which had been so curt when talking to Zed, had softened and in turn Andras' own took on a different tone.
"Tea is fine."

That left the discussion of where to meet but honestly Andras had never scheduled a single thing in his existence before. Zedra had really set him up for failure this time. Struggling with his lack of decision making, the hound realized the simplest thing to do would be to just return to this spot. "I'll be here tomorrow. At noon."
Hopefully Mamoru would have a place in mind.

With that Andras pushed Zed and Masaaki away with more urgency, hoping his fellow summon would keep his mouth shut before he got the dog into anymore mess. Once they were away he sighed heavily, eyeing Zed with a deadpan expression. "It's a waste of time to even ask this but why?"

Interaction: koala koala MToki MToki underuninterested underuninterested

Zedra

"Why? Because you like him." Zedra teased with a smug look on his face. "And also because you need to get out of the house more. And when you and snake boy tie the knot and have mini hell snakes slithering around everywhere, you'll thank me." He wasn't entirely sure how hellhounds or snakes mated, and he was well-aware that they were both men, but you never know, especially with summons like them. In fact, a close friend of his had a sort of offspring with a same sex counterpart. Granted the offspring was an Earth spirit born from their mutual hatred toward each other, but it still counts.

"Now that the mutt has a date, we can finally move on to the real agenda." He said, taking his place in front of the group. "To-" before he could say anything more, his stomach growled, making him painfully of the fact that he hadn't eaten anything yet. "To a restaurant!" He declared, patting the disruptive beast that was his intestines. Zed didn't know if Masaaki or Andras had eaten anything, all he knew was that his stomach wasn't going to quiet down anytime soon. Undecided on what he was going to eat, he started down the same road, hoping to find a good place along the way.

Yennie Yennie underuninterested underuninterested

3kza69.jpg

Wennadrina's Top Hat...Again
It was, supposedly, a normal, ordinary day. People went on with their mornings, doing the same routines they always do, the same chores, the same house, the same city. But just because everything seemed ordinary at first glance, doesn't mean nothing extraordinary were to come out of. it, all it takes is to add the extra part in there. In this world, that extra factor was the existence of summons. Summons took on many shapes and sizes, but on fact remained consistent, that these summons needed a tool, an heirloom, for them to be summoned. For a certain magical card shark, that heirloom just so happened to be in the form of a mini top hat, stored in a simple clothier's boutique. That particular top hat was sitting extra close to the window, while the owner wasn't being extra careful enough at the time to check for the weather that was extra windy that particular day. I suppose you see where this is going.

The top hat flew off its hanger, riding the winds out further and further from the store. The hat could have flown to any person, place or thing. It could never have been found at all. From this moment on, the wheels of fate have been caught in a gamble, and all bets were off the table. A hand of cards must be dealt in order to start this game of chance. For the hat, the hand it had been dealt with was none other than a strange duo of a clingy 8-year old girl, and her bashful closet dragon, minding their own business as they walk down the streets of New Hele. The hat gently floated down and landed softly in front of the pair, tempting them to join in on a game that had only just begun.​

Amia ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ) Mamoru ( koala koala )​

Last edited:
Amia

Amia has stuck closely to Mamoru as they headed out into the city before school. Since it wasn’t gonna be long before she was to be in school there butler didn’t accompany them today. As she walked tightly huddled to Mamorus side she couldn’t help but stop when he did. Looking up to him curiously. Watching his interactions with some strangers with curiosity. It wasn’t till she started to feel light headed and dizzy that she made her presence more known. “M-mamo.... I don’t feel so good.” She groaned softly to him as she rubbed one eye with her free hand before her eyes rolled back. Her grip on his loosened as she blacked out and started to crumple to the ground.
underuninterested underuninterested MToki MToki koala koala Yennie Yennie

Masaaki Homoto
Mood: Bored Interactions: MToki MToki Yennie Yennie koala koala (Mentioned) Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Mentioned)
Masaaki had continued to watch on quietly, never one to be good with words he let the others work it out. Now it seemed that Andras had a date, how nice. Once the entire situation was finished and his hellhound ushered him and Zedra along he mumbled a half sincere and half sarcastic, "Congrats on your date." At Zedra's decision for food, Masaaki nodded his head in agreement. Honestly, he wasn't too hungry, but he could order himself something. Masaaki wasn't looking at Amia and her summons anymore and so didn't notice when she began to collapse. "There is a small cafe we can get something at a few blocks that way." He pointed to where the beach was, "It's pretty much on the beachfront so I hope you don't mind sand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back