• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Two Sisters, One Magic [T*Witches Inspired]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hello! Me again.

You can find my main thread
here, and I also have a bunch of other RP threads floating around. This thread in particular is just a current craving I have (again). I'll get into plot in a second, but first I just wanna cover a couple main points. I am a detailed writer, and I expect the same. I expect you to contribute to the plot, both in OOC and in your posts. For this particular plot, I am looking to play one of the sisters, and you play the other. I'm also really big on romance, so I'm hoping for us to double. I actually like playing multiple characters anyway, so expect side characters as well. (Doubling is pretty much always a possibility). Do NOT pester me for replies; I will give you the same courtesy. I love talking OOC, if you want my discord tag, just tell me and I'll give it to you. I LOVE ROMANCE! SUE ME! No don't really, but sheesh, people are allowed to want romance in their plots. I am one of them. That doesn't mean I don't want other things, because I DO! Give me everything! I think that's about it, just one more thing:

DO NOT POST HERE. MESSAGE ME. DO NOT POST HERE.

Onto the plot!

So I read the T*Witches books when I was younger, and loved the Disney movies. I'm rewatching the movies now (thank you Disney+) and would love to do a t*witches inspired plot! So we'd have two sisters, both with magic. I'd love to use the magic from the books, which is as follows:

Apolla - empathy, telepathy, clairvoyance, hyperactive sight, blinding people temporarily, premonition, and pyrokinesis.
Artemis - telekinesis, empathy, telepathy, hyperactive sense of smell and hearing, remote viewing, cold manipulation, and precognition.

What I mainly like about that set is how they compliment each other. Like how Apolla has fire and vision powers, whereas Artemis has cold and smell/hearing powers. If you'd rather use other powers, though, we can of course talk about that! Either way, I'd like to portray the Apolla twin so I'm looking for Artemis (and other characters for us both!). We can come up with our own plot or start off following the basic movie/book plot, I'm down to chat about it.

If you have ideas, let me know! Otherwise, MESSAGE me if you're interested!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back