• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mobius's Multi-genre 1x1 Search

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
So,I just joined and want to get started here!While I have RPed for at least four years,I've never on a site like this,so I will need an easy going partner willing to help me out and look past any mistakes I might make.

I tend to lean towards the literate side and I don't really like posting one liners myself (although I am in little detail roleplays on other websites and enjoy them),but I'm not against them I just...would like to stay literate since I am hungry for a nice roleplay that has at least one nice,chunky paragraph to two per post if not more.At this time,I do not want to play male humans since I stink at them and want to get comfortable around this site with roles I know I can play well.Male animals,on the other hand,I am rather good at and would prefer a male over a female in an animal setting (although,I will do female if it's horses).I also,just a warning,tend to have a hard time following any sort of set personality...I don't know,I just seem to roleplay the character the way I feel like roleplaying it at that time.If I feel like her/him being sarcastic or reserved at the time,I normally lean that way,but not on purpose.Um...I know I will be very active since a lot of my current off-site roleplays are going slowly and I am looking for active roleplays only on here,well,I just hate getting so excited for a roleplay and then having to wait for forever for a reply from my partner.I won't curse,so I ask that you will refrain from that.Just a warning,my grammar to me is in the normal range,but I do tend to use contractions a lot and I love commas...the semi-colon makes no sense to me :P .Oh,and I can't play canon characters except for a few Sonic ones (such as Silver).I only do straight romances and I will not go into more detail than kissing and things in that range.The rest is just disgusting and should not be RPed in my opinion :P .

Now that that above turned into what I give and take when it was supposed to just be what I give,I guess I'll list what topics I would like to do :) .Feel free to suggest something you might like to try with me,I'm very open to basically everything except what's in my "No" list.Underlined roles are what I want to play and bold plots are what I really want to do.I might double up on some,but not any where I have to play a male in a romance setting (human only) or a canon character.Pairings are listed in Male x Female.

~Basically anything The Hunger Games,most pairings to (listed ones are ones I would like to do the most)

-Cato x OC

-Peeta x OC

-Finnick x OC

-Thresh x OC

-Tribute x Tribute

-Mentor x Tribute

-Capitol Resident x District Resident (I think it would be interesting if we could make it work :P )

~Sonic the Hedgehog based ones

These are mainly romance ones with one of my OCs and a character,some I have plots for.Please have a working knowledge of the pre-Super Genesis Wave timeline of the comics for any with a / at the end of the plot name.

-Shadow x OC/ (I have a good plot for this one,in which it is in the Shadow Fall timeline with my OC being a captive brought onto the comet,more details if interested)

-Silver x Blaze

-Knuckles x OC/

-Razor x OC/

-Life in the Chaotix/ (we would have to play multiple characters,my OC would have to be one of them xD .)

- Julie-Su ~ OC/ (NOT romance.I was thinking my OC got captured by the Dark Legion and gets know Julie...plot will sound better when I actually describe it :P .)

-Canon x OC in a High School setting (I think it might be fun xD )

~Prince x Peasant

~Horses

I'll do most horse plots,including wild horses,domestic horses (I love playing a domestic horse x domestic horse where we play the horses,not riders as our characters),Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron based,racehorses.I also like rider x horse and will do any discipline (although I prefer English).

~Wolves

~Popular Boy x New Girl

~Assassin x Target

~Maleficent's Diaval x OC

~Band (OC,not canon) or Music based

-Singer x
Drummer

-Drummer x Roadi

-Band Member x Drummer

-Music school romance with me playing a drummer

Other plots that you might have in mind :P .

Now for what I won't do.Anything else is open for suggestion!

Anything supernatural,including gods and vampires

Divergent,Twilight,most fandoms.

Most movie based ones,especially Frozen and most Disney ones.(Maleficent is excluded from this :P )

Most book ones.

History/time based ones.

Instant romance,I prefer to the characters' relationship to develop.

Solely romance based.Let's get some plot mixed in.

Um...my mind has drawn blank right now,so I guess that's a good enough list for now.

Sound interested?Please post here and we can discuss arrangements! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great!Do you have a specific plot in mind?The only one I can think of is one I've used a hundred times,so I would rather a different one.

Well,two kingdoms are at war and the target is a spy who went to the opposing kingdom,blended into society,joined the army and rose through the ranks until she became a spy.The king found out and sent his best assassin out after her.

I wouldn't mind doing it,but I've done it a lot,in every assassin x target plot I've done to be honest,and would like something different for once.

mine would be then in a future setting. Companies rule the world and it's a cutthroat business. Companiess hire assassin's to tak out Ceo's of other companies so they can take their companies. Maybe one of the chars is a ceo and the other is a corporate assassin for hire.

Hm,sounds interesting!I'm not certain how good I would be at a CEO part,but I'd like to try and it seems fun!What ages would the characters be?

Hm,to be honest,the oldest character I've eer played was twenty four and it wasn't in a romance scene so I'm not sure how that will go xD .want to just switch to the Popular Student x New Girl one?I do like your other plot,I just am not sure if I could do those ages well in a romance setting when it gets to that.

Okay,great!I think I can message now,so we can work out the details and that through PM?I think we just need to decide on where they'll be from and the school name :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back