• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mobile Suit Gundam-RP Interest Check.

Iamkingdomhearts1000

One of Kingdom Hearts's biggest fans! :]
Anybody fancy doing a Gundam RP? if so, should it based on a existing sub series such, as the Universal Century for example or a new story altogether?​

it would probably be best if we went along with the Real Century setting or whatever it's called (Build Fighters/Fighters Tri/Build Divers)

We could do something where we're a crew of space pirates/mercenaries hired by the Federation to transfer some classified cargo from a colony to Earth.

We could have it where the ship comes under attack by Zeon or some other galactic entity and one of our characters, a mobile armor pilot, decides to see the cargo that Zeon seems to be after, finding that they were transferring a new type of mobile suit, a new Gundam. The leader, who believes that if this new Gundam is powerful enough to end the war, they should keep it for themselves. If the war would be over, they would have no more business. (It could be that there are two warring factions, both being oppressive in their own ways.) And so they end up taking odd jobs to liberate neutral colonies and such from tyranny or aid resistance groups

plot's gonna plot, brotha.
We could have it where the ship comes under attack by Zeon or some other galactic entity and one of our characters, a mobile armor pilot, decides to see the cargo that Zeon seems to be after, finding that they were transferring a new type of mobile suit, a new Gundam. The leader, who believes that if this new Gundam is powerful enough to end the war, they should keep it for themselves. If the war would be over, they would have no more business. (It could be that there are two warring factions, both being oppressive in their own ways.) And so they end up taking odd jobs to liberate neutral colonies and such from tyranny or aid resistance groups

Okay, yeah, we could work on this, i'm thinking we should set the story in an entirely new setting, that way we won't be restricted more or less by the rules and foundations already set by the Mobile Suit Gundam works, know what i mean?

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I've been looking to run a Gundam D20 game for a while. I had a group running but they started dropping out so now I'm trying to find some new players.
I have a few story and game play mechanics ideas if anyone is interested. If this is still a thing I would like to be involved in some way.

I might be interested. I'm thinking a new universe would be best.
Perhaps...
I'll join if we go with Flip Jester Boy's suggestion because that sh!t sounds dope.
Still going on?
Id be interested if this is still a thing!
Hello everyone, I've been looking to run a Gundam D20 game for a while. I had a group running but they started dropping out so now I'm trying to find some new players.
I have a few story and game play mechanics ideas if anyone is interested. If this is still a thing I would like to be involved in some way.
If everyone is still up to doing a Mobile Suit Gundam RP then yeah i'll continue with the idea.

Awesome! I'm not sure which direction we all wanna go, we can do the forum based RP or we can try a voice chat D20 D&D style game if anyone is interested. Then we should probably decide what kind of story or game we want to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back