• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mobile Suit Gundam: Polaris

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hextremus Hextremus

Shinji/Mjolinr Gundam - MS Facility

The Mjolinr brought its Machine gun up to catch the blades, as it took a DPG off its holster and tossed it at the chest of the opposing MS, before activating its thrusters and moving upwards and back. 'Few seconds before the DPG blasts that annoying hunter to oblivion.'

LTJG. Cornelia Leopold von Szilàgyi - Rote Sol 14 - << Rote Sol Squadron >> Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Surprisingly Cornelia managed to adopt the flight pattern of her new Squadron, her wings flared open as she released her boosters just as she was about to pull up. To her surprise the Boosters were actually Long Range Anti-Ship missile Pods, Impressed by their Mechanic's ingenuity, she thought that Dr. Schrodinger would learn a thing or two from her but she knew she has to focus first on the task at hand. She rejoined her Commander's side after breaking formation along with the rest of the Squadron in a spectacular display,

"Jawohl." Cornelia said as she flew beside Alfonse at speeds normally above the threshold of the Mobile Suits, but hers and Rall seemed to be a bit more special.

Zooming through the space, one could see a Red and Blue Comet streaking towards Colony at such velocity, Cornelia grunted a little from the High-Gs that they're experiencing as they disabled their speed limiters, Red lining their Mobile Suits. Eventually they reached the Colony only to be greeted with a sight, The Colony's city was slightly in ruin, damaged from the stray fire coming from the vicinity of the RnD Facility of the Union. Hearing Alfonse's voice through the Comm-links, Cornelia stuck close as they slowed down in the Colony.

"Of all the factions... Why did the Martians attacked?" She spoke to herself, but was unaware that she was actually open comms with her Commander and the rest of the Rote Sol Squadron. "There must be something in their RnD facility... Gundam Prototypes probably."

Cornelia drew her twin swords, before fixing on her Gauntlets, She knew it was time for Her and Alfonse to Tango with the Martian forces. but unbeknownst to the Rote Sol Squadron Leader, the Black Box underneath Cornelia is also Recording his moves alongside Cornelia's

Kei N. Hirose - Unknown Hextremus Hextremus Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

"Targetting Correction... 0.8 Degrees." A Voice can be heard through the comms before static took over and an audible jolt could be heard before a Martian Cruiser was torn in half with one shot.

"This is Kei N. Hirose of the Hunter Unit. To any hunter units and Union Forces out there, I have joined the hunt." Kei announced her presence, using the nearby Debris field to mask her already small signature making it hard for the Martians to detect where is her exact location.

Kei continued to Snipe the Martian Forces with her powerful Stonehenge Anti-Ship/Anti-MS Magnetic Launcher, its shells rip both Mobile Suits and Ships with ease like a hot knife through butter whilst she continued to move around the field to confuse the Martian force that was now hot on her heels, toying with them before eventually hunting them down one by one.

"Any Hunter units or Union forces, is there any Gundam units out there?" Kei ask as she moves from spot to spot, sniping down the Alerted Martian Mobile Suits that are trying to take her out.

"Please send me its Coordinates if there's any. I have my hands full at the moment." She said after taking another shot which ripped through the Mobile Suit's Cockpit area to which any pilot in it was either vaporized instantly or was hamburgered by the large caliber shell.

Kai Hozuki
Milliard's Scrap and Salvage, Earth

"I found this lady in a debris field. She was a mess, and her readings were so off I didn't even know it was an MS until I laid eyes on it..." Kai replies, slowly moving to place angel between himself and their boss. "She doesn't have an ID, either, so whoever made her, they definitely weren't on the Union's payroll. I got to thinking, we could

"We put it back in working condition, and sell it off to the Union, or something... it just might sell well enough for me to retire early." He jokes in a dry manner, preparing to head out of the hangar.

Kai scoffs, staring at Milliard's back as if he'd just been slapped. "What? Why the heck would we do that? This MS is a once in a century find! We can't just give it up!"

The salvage yard owner stops, and looks over his shoulder at Kai.

"I don't care what you think about it, we're not about to hold on to an unregistered mobile suit, for any reason. Who knows what would happen if the wrong people found out about it?"

"But Milli-"

"Im not going to tell you again! We fix it, we sell it, and we don't ask another damn question about any of it. That's final!"

The middle aged man advances on the two teens, growling as he stares them down with a look that simply dares them to argue further. After a moment, he sighs and marches off.

"Get it done by morning..."

As their employer heads out, Kai looks to Angel, confused. "What the hell was that about? I've never seen him that upset before..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back