• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mobile Suit Gundam: Polaris

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kalin Scarlet

RPNation's Overpowered Heroic Sword Saint
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The year is PU(Post-Unification) 0157. Following years of violent conflict, the majority of space is now controlled by the combined forces of the Atlantic Union and the Eurasian Federation. With the Union's aggressive campaign against unregistered mobile suits, and the Federation's own attempts at peacekeeping, it has been little over half a century since this Alliance destroyed the last of the old war technology remaining active in the Sol system, and with it, any memory of the last war. With resistance to the new order growing smallerby the day, it truly seems as if the space-faring humanity may be approaching an era of true peace...

-----
Milliard's Salvage-Midday

That mattered little to Aaryn Milliard, however, as he tapped his foot, waiting impatiently for the hangar doors to open. The sound of the shuttle engines roared on the other side, kicking up the stale dirt of Earth around the shuttle attempting to land. The middle aged scavenger stuck his head out of the hangar and pressed a button on his comm unit, irritation clear on his face. "KAI! Hurry up and get that thing in here!" He barked into his headset.

"Calm down, Mili, I'm working as fast as I can here."

"How many times am I going to tell you, brat, it's Mr. Milliard. And you're barely putting out 40 percent on those engines. Why the hell are piloting the cargo shuttle, anyway? "

"Ah, you know me so well..." Kai whispered from the other end of the comm. "I don't know, Mili. It's not my job to keep track of them. Maybe they took the other shuttle? Or they're just around somewhere. Can't be that hard to find them."

Milliard simply growls in reply before switching channels.

"JAX! ANGEL! Whatever you're doing, cut it out and get back to the cargo hangar, ASAP! We're going to need all hands on deck, here!"

Last edited:
Lt Commander A.Rall
"Demonlord of Solomon? Heh, seems we're in for a treat with this new transfer." Ensign Eric Stoldt chuckled as he scrolled through the file being displayed on the datapad. Nearby, a humming Alfonse Rall was simply gazing out at the ancient wreckage field that idly drifted nearby, seemingly deep in thought as he stared at the pile of floating scrap. In his mind he wondered how did this wreckage remain untouched for almost 200 years. Its gotten to the point that the Federation patrols use these wreckage fields as landmarks, the one their ship was next to in particular was called Halberd Wing Field. A tongue in cheek name due to the most famous wreck being that of a Halberd-class battleship with almost 3 Sparrow-class frigates rammed into it. No doubt a desperate move that had less than stellar results.

"The little bird should be flying back to her new nest soon. I should make my move." Alfonse suddenly stated, turning about before kicking off from the wall, drifting towards the door leading out of the bridge. "Do prepare the Sperber for immediate departure, Captain. We should show a good example to the new Pilot, ja?"

"Of course Commader Rall! Still, to make me the Acting Captain of this ship... Its both an honor and stressful if I must admit, Sir." Ensign Stoldt admitted, ignoring the chuckles of the other bridge crew and passing Alfonse the datapad as he drifted past. Alfonse himself smiled at the admission and simply waved it off. "You'll do fine, Ensign. Have some faith."

"Sir!" The sight of the young Ensign's salute was the last thing Alfonse saw before the door to the bridge slid shut. A sight that made him chuckle to himself. For almost 3 years he was given command of his own ship and crew but he never took command of the crew directly. He felt more alive out there, in a Mobile Suit amidst the chaos and beauty of the space. "You seem to be in a very good mood, Capitaine~"

"You can say that. Have I kept you waiting long, Ensign LaPointe?" Alfonse asked the youthful looking woman leaning against the nearby wall.

"Non, non. Not at all, Capitaine." Ensign Amelie LaPointe answered with a grin, following close behind as Alfonse continued on. "So when is La Pepee arriving? Things have gotten so stale ever since its just the three of us out there..."

"Be patient, Ensign LaPointe. Also do me a favour and please don't call our new attache a little chick. Her combat record is impressive." Alfonse passed the datapad over to Amelie who took a quick glance over it. A small giggle escaped from her lips as she read something that amused her. "Ah. Our little bird is Earth-born. And her name has a Von in it. An aristocrat. C'est tout à fait intéressant~"

"Now, now Ensign. I know how most of us feel about our beloved Nobles in High Command but I say we give this one the benefit of the doubt. After all," Alfonse stopped himself to have another look out at the debris field. "We will just have to wait and see."

latest

LTJG. Cornelia Leopold von Szilàgyi

"Cornelia's back. That Mobile Suit of hers seems to be holding out than her Messer before." Dr. Schrodinger Rall spoke as he watched the Mobile Suit return from its Shuttle after a another test flight to record Cornelia's Data. At the Hanger, a Mobile Suit docks at its hanger bay, its Jet Black and Red body had scratches from the space debris caused during the few battles against the space pirates that tried to harass the dinky shuttle that was actually transporting a few Important VIPs from the Eurasian Federation, One of them was a recently promoted Lieutenant Junior Grade Cornelia Leopold von Szilàgyi, the so called 'Demonlord of Solomon'.

"That's her huh... the daughter of Mihael Szilàgyi a former ace pilot and Politician in the Federation." A Crew member spoke as he watched Cornelia exiting the cockpit of her Mobile Suit alongside the Doctor.

"Wonder why she wears a mask... heard she's also a beauty. would be a waste if she hides it." Another one joined in as they watch her disembarking and heading towards her personal quarters. The Doctor couldn't help but sigh in disapproval of what the crewman said regarding her beauty, he knew the real reason why she wears it, and it was a personal one.

A few hours passed as the Shuttle's pilots announced that they are beginning to do docking procedures with the Sperber, In her quarters, Cornelia spent no time in packing up her belongings, not long after, her room's door suddenly open, revealing a Caucasian man in a scientist uniform bearing the logo of the company that helped build the Eurasian Mobile Suits.

"How are you feeling, Miss Rosa? the data you provided from the last testing proved remarkable."

"Unsurprising." Cornelia said as she finished packing up as she zipped her bag close.

"No matter what I use, no matter what kind of frame. if it can handle the best of our abilities as pilots till the end, then it is our pride of Eurasia." Slinging her duffel bag to her side as she floats past the Doctor who in turn follows her to prepare to board the Sperber, a waiting the docking proceedures to finish, Cornelia was given a datapad of the information about her new squadmates by the Doctor for her to read.

"They're your new squadmates, one of them is Lieutenant Commander Alfonse Rall, a man who did similar feats in a mobile suit as you but in a different Mobile Suit." Dr. Schrodinger Rall said as Cornelia browses the information of Rote Sol Squadron. "all of them are born from the Colonies, just like me."

"What about you Dr Schrodinger?" Cornelia asked as she reads information regarding Rote Sol Squadron, slightly intrigued about the members especially Lt. Commander Alfonse Rall. "What's going to happen to you now that you're going back to Earth?"

"I'm staying actually. As your guardian and one of the ship's extra doctors, and also one of the people responsible in maintaining your mobile suits." The Doctor replied with a smile, Cornelia knew he couldn't bear to leave her behind seeing he is a guardian to her since childhood and the one who was responsible in stoking the fire within her to become a pilot for the Eurasian Federation. "And yes. I'm disobeying orders. but they can find someone else for that next job they have for me." he added.

As Cornelia and The Doctor had their small talks and discussion on their future the Light went green which signaled that the Docking procedures were done, taking a deep breath Cornelia began to step forward into the Eurasian ship, The EFS Sperber.

"Let's see what kind of aces will I meet and what kind of ace I will become."

ANGEL ACTAEON
Milliard's Salvage, Earth

-------
Angel frowned at the toaster. It wasn't a very exciting toaster; an old model, metal, coated in rust. She most certainly considered it ancient. The salvager seated cross-legged on the hard floor picked up the toaster and held it up so she could inspect it better, eyes narrowing slightly as she considered what could be done with it.

Short answer; nothing. Long answer, jack diddly squat.

Angel sighed quietly as she put the toaster back down, brushing her thumb against the side of the box-like contraption. The rust was rough under her touch, the toaster ruined by its coarse spread. She sighed again as she reached into a pocket and extracted a small notepad, flipping it open to a blank page. Next was the pencil tucked behind her left ear, sharpened to a probably dangerous point thanks to her handy practice of sharpening it with a knife whenever it began to dull. She was scrawling down bullet-points regarding the toaster (where she'd found it, potential uses, the possibility of restoration) when the comm-link in her right ear crackled into life, a very familiar voice demanding for her and Jax to head to the hangar. Angel found herself sighing for a third time before lifting a hand to the comm, tapping it so she could broadcast back to Milliard.

"Sir."

Was all she said before tapping her broadcast off again. She took a moment to stretch her arms before clambering to her feet, slipping the notepad back into her pocket and tucking the pencil behind her left ear again. She forgot the ancient toaster left discarded on the floor before she even left the room, running a hand through her messy blonde hair.

Angel was quick to make her way to the hangar where she was needed, hurrying inside and half-jogging over to Aaryn Milliard. She stopped a short distance away from him and directed her piercing pink eyes towards the closed hangar doors. She was quick to pick up on the situation, placing her hands on her hips as she shot a sideways glance at Milliard.

"Is Kai piloting? Ten bucks says he's got less then fifty percent output from the engines."

~

ARCTUS PRISMA, GUNDAM HUNTER
Union Zenith-Class Cruiser 'Apex Predator', High Earth Orbit

-------
If someone considered regular breakrooms chaotic, they'd clearly never been in a zero-gravity breakroom. This wasn't something that Arctus Prisma cared about, per se. What he cared about was being left alone to himself without any interruptions or distractions by the other Union soldiers in the room, and he was willing to put up with the raucous noise and actions around him as long as he got that.

Seated at a small table bolted to the floor near the corner of the room, lounging in a chair that was also bolted to the floor, Arctus sipped at his iced coffee as his eyes scanned a datapad. A belt of sorts kept him lashed to the chair so he didn't drift off due to the lack of gravity, the coffee in a plastic bottle. The Gundam Hunter's feet were up on the table as he continued to scan through the datapad, eyes tired.

The datapad displayed blueprints of his custom Thorgrimst Rampant; it had recently been upgraded, the engineers managing to lighten the weight of the inner frame slightly. It wasn't much, but every little bit helped when Arctus was out there dueling with Gundams. His Worldline swords had also received an upgrade, both now sporting anti-beam coating. As he scanned the information and registered the upgrades, he couldn't suppress his smile. The Union's engineers truly were a godsend.

Arctus powered the datapad down and slipped it inside his uniform once he'd finished taking in the information, his eyes flicking around the room as he continued to slowly drink his coffee. His nose wrinkled with distaste as he finally paid attention to the noise and movements around him. A finger began to idly tap against his lap as he continued scanning the room, unsure of what he was looking for but hoping he would notice someone or something that would give him something to do. If not... well, his mind was already beginning to drift towards a potential nap. Gundam Hunters like himself weren't deployed all that often, meaning he was well acquainted with taking naps. Which was surprising considering how constantly tired he appeared all the time.

"Never enough Gundams for me to hunt."

He muttered to himself with a sigh.

Shinji Toshiki
Location: Inside of Mjolinr Gundam, Aboard MC (Mars Coalition) attack ship - Spear of Ragnarok
Blackout_Class_Stealth_Frigate.jpg

Shinji looked at the monitor screen - The image of their target being highlighted on the visual map. "It's almost time." He said to himself.

Up on the main control room, the monitor showed the location they were heading towards on schedule - an earth controlled inner colony. Inside of the space colony however was their true target, a factory that mass produces weapons and vehicles for the earth forces. If they can destroy it, then the coalition would be one step closer to their goal of righting the wrongdoing of several of earths leaders. The commander on deck issued his order, "Fire the Particle cannon at half power, then deploy our team for combat!"

The front of the ship, that had a large barrel in front charged up with electrified energy, before releasing the energy and striking into the side of the colony, leaving a small hole. It was large enough for any MS to enter.

"All MS units, deploy now!"

Shinji just looked at the screen in the cockpit as his MS awakened, with its golden visor glowing bright. It launched from the built in catapult on the top of the ship, and flew towards the hole, as several other MC MS units followed suit.

UP1OMmS.jpg

RzXXTpS.jpg

Lt Commander A.Rall
And Then There Were 4
"So.... That's the one? The so-called Demonlord of Solomon?" Chief Mechanic Anya Pierce muttered as she glanced at the woman disembarking from the shuttle. Next to her, idly perched on a guardrail was Lieutenant Enrique Martin, tuning the strings of the guitar that sat on his lap. The mechanic glanced at the instrument before going back to sorting out the information listed in her datapad. Over the sounds of men working and the machines, comes the odd note or two as Enrique tested out the string, occasionally muttering to himself as it was under or overtuned and giving out a small huff of satisfaction when it was properly tuned. This went on for a few minutes, much to Anya's irritation when she noticed the sound being a little different. "Wait, is that...?"

"Mm. Its her guitar, apparently they found it in the ship's storage so it wasn't sent back to her family with her other things..." Enrique paused for a moment before smiling. "Thought I would tune it properly and send it off with one last song."

"Guten morgen, Frau Szilagyi. May I welcome you aboard the EFS Sperber." Alfonse greeted the pilot as she disembarked from the shuttle while Amelie snapped into a crisp salute. "I'm sure you must have already read the files on the flight over but allow me to introduce myself. I am Lieutenant Commander Alfonse Rall, Squadron Leader of our illustrious Federations's 108th Tactical Fighter Squadron and, in most cases, the overall commander of this lovely ship and her crew. As for this charming lady next to me, this would be aide, Ensign Amelie LaPointe."

"Former aide you mean, Capitaine. You are a bit of a stickler for your little traditions, non?" Amelie politely stated. Just as Alfonse was about to say something, the noise in the hanger bay was by a somber yet calming tunes of a guitar. The melody cut through the usual clutter and discord of the hanger bay and the work seemed to pause for a moment to allow the song to play. If one follows the noise, they can see Enrique playing the guitar as he sat on a guardrail next to a locked in Messer. His eyes closed as his fingers seemed to dance on the strings before the song ended with a strum that seemed to carry a sense of mourning. A couple of mechanics cheered before the work resumed as per normal.

"Speaking of traditions, the Maestro with the guitar is Lieutenant Enrique Martin. He's a wonderful guitar player and essentially the 2nd in Command of this unit. Consider yourself lucky, Fraulein. Its not everyday that you are greeted with his music." Alfonse smiled before a faint beeping noise emanated from his coat pocket. His cheery expression fell slightly as he took out the communicator from his coat pocket. "Talk to me, Stoldt."

"You might wanna come up here, Commander. There is a situation developing at one of the Union Colonies." The Acting Captain reported. Alfonse acknowledged the call before disconnecting it. "LaPointe, get ready for a sortie. Szilagyi, you're with me. Welcome to the Rote Sol Squadron, sorry to cut this meeting short."

Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Ensign A.Belko
Bore, Bored, Boredom?
"That's a nice way to put it, Arctus. You could use the practice too." Artemis blankly stated from her little position hovering near the ceiling above her constantly tired-looking fellow Gundam Hunter. Her eyes glued to the screen of her handheld game as her fingers danced about the controls, the tiny fighter craft on the screen darting about as it avoided missiles and AA fire while chasing a particularly nimble target. Artemis' eyes were focused, not even blinking as her little virtual craft weaved through the chaos, her missiles already locked onto the enemy plane but her thumb didn't press down on the fire button. She was waiting for the right moment to strike.

"Almost...." Her virtual foe did a banking turn, her plane followed.
"Almost..." It then skimmed the lake, darting under the bridge at supersonic speeds before climbing rapidly. Artemis' plane was following close behind.
"Almost..." It then leveled out, performing a Pugachev's Cobra and causing her own plane to overshoot.
"Now." The handheld's shoulder buttons made a loud click as her fingers mashed down onto it while she pulled back on the thumbstick. Her virtual plane did a Kulbit, the screen flashed red as her plane reacquired the lock-on before a press of a button launched a missile right into her virtual foe.

"Hm. I win. That was fun while it lasted... Stupid ending though..." Artemis sulked as she powered down the handheld and stowed it into her uniform jacket. She flipped over, stopping herself so she can peer at Arctus as she 'stood' on the break room ceiling. She never really understood why the break room only had furniture on the floor side of the room but she never complained, that means more space for her on the mostly bare ceiling.

"I noticed you were smiling to yourself earlier. Did the mechanics finally finish work on your Thorgrimst? Does it finally have some proper plating on the frame so we won't have a repeat of last time?"

Hextremus Hextremus

LTJG. Cornelia Leopold von Szilàgyi

Her first steps into the ship were greeted by an odd sounding tune, it was a familiar stringed instrument that her Mother used to play before she passed away, not to mention it was also her last tune she played for Cornelia on her death bed. Fortunately all hint of sadness from her eyes were kept hidden under a mask she wore, a mask to hide her face, not from shame, but her beautiful face which tells that she had a better life than those who were with before. It was something that she believed that distracted her fellow lower-class Eurasians who worked so hard in attaining Elite status or to those who are trying, nevertheless she wore it as a reminder to herself that everyone can attain their full potential no matter what class of citizen they are from, a reminder that stuck with her since she was young and living in the Szilàgyi Castle back on Earth.

In front of her came Lt. Commander Alfonse Rall, her squadron leader and one of the highest ranking officials aboard the ship, other than herself being a one rank lower than Alfonse. Under the mask, she looked around to see most of the Rote Squadron members waiting for her arrival, her eyes gaze upon the female Eurasian standing beside Alfonse in a crisp salute Ensign Amelie LaPointe, suggesting a well disciplined pilot under his command who is also afraid of correcting her superior and assisting him. However, her gaze was broken when Alfonse began to introduce himself amidst the calming ripples of sound made by the Guitar being played by someone who bore the patch of the Rote Sol Squadron.

"Alfonse... Rall." she turns to look at the Doctor who had the same surname as her new Squadron Leader before looking back at Alfonse who was showing a cheery expression to make her comfortable first.

"Err... Distant cousin maybe? Ah-aha..." Doctor Schrodinger Rall scratched the back of his head as he tries to explain what couldn't be explained.

Before she could fully introduced herself to the entirety of Rote Sol Squadron, Alfonse's communicator started emanating a faint beeping in his pocket, forcing him to pick up the call, Cornelia watched as his cheery expression changed slightly. It was not long before Alfonse began barking orders to the Squadron under his command, feeling something serious has happened, she followed orders.

"Jawohl mein Kommandante." Cornelia spoke with an Austrian and Hungarian accent as she acknowledge to Alfonse's orders of accompanying him, passing by Ensign LaPointe who seems to be eyeing her a bit and Lieutenant Martin. "Ah... Doctor Schroeder. bring this bag to my room... sorry but its an emergency sortie it seems."

"A-Ah... no problem! and its Schrodinger not Schroeder!" The Doctor replied, much to his dismay, attracting a chuckling from the nearby people.

"Something has happened, Kommandant Alfonse?" Cornelia asked as she accompanies him under his orders. "Or am I getting an assigned designation for the Rote Sol Squadron?"

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

-------
Ah, a distraction. Unfortunately, not a very pleasant one for Arctus. His eyes narrowed slightly as he looked up at Artemis Belko, sniper and fellow Gundam Hunter. He couldn't suppress a sneer. Technically his subordinate, though Gundam Hunters were all seen as equals in terms of rank. He could, of course, pull the age card on her...

"Ah, Privateer Belko. Hazardous as always, I see."

He snarked back to the Ensign as she floated above him, huffing in annoyance as he was ignored when she focused on her game. The nickname of 'Privateer' that he'd taken to calling her came from his knowledge of her past involvement with Privateer Fleet Argus. He'd taken part in the battle she'd been captured in, after all, defending Union merchant ships even as a Svalinn pilot. He took to ignoring her for the moment as well, mostly for the scrape of satisfaction it brought him as he slowly drank the coffee still held in one hand.

Arctus half listened to Artemis as she wrapped up her game and asked him about his Thorgrimst and its armour plating. He scowled around the bottle and didn't answer for several seconds, until the coffee was completely drained. He glanced at a waste deposit set into a nearby wall and casually chucked the empty bottle at it, just barely managing to land the shot as he replied to the sniper without looking back up at her.

"They did finish work on it, yes. Lighter frame and anti-beam coating on the swords."

He fell silent for several moments as he considered whether or not to react to her provocation regarding the Rampant's armour. He growled quietly as he finally looked back up at her, giving in and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm not installing more armour just because you have some fancy shooting that happened to get me out of a tight-"

He broke off for a second time as his datapad vibrated urgently. His lips twisted into a frown as he reached into his uniform and extracted the device again, glancing over it. His eyes widened slightly before narrowing as they rapidly took in the information. He slipped it back into his uniform and unbuckled the belt anchoring him to the chair, lightly pushing off and hooking a foot under the table so his eyes were on about the same level as Artemis's, upside down to each other.

"Well, abra-god-damn-cadabra. I'm afraid we'll have to cut this short; Radiant's under attack. Mobile Suits, a ship... and a Gundam."

A predatory fire was alight in his eyes, a vicious smirk on his lips. He clearly had no care for Colony Radiant or its inhabitants as he used the foot hooked under the table to pull himself back down to the floor, pushing off that and towards the breakroom's exit. Gundam Hunters were spread thin thanks to their small number, most stationed on Earth and with precious few designated to cruisers due to the reduction in Gundam appearances over the last few decades. Arctus and Artemis being the only Hunters on the Apex Predator as well as their being the closest to Colony Radiant meant only one thing.

"Prepare to sortie, Privateer. We're up first."

[ Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow ]

Lt Commander A.Rall
Onwards and Upwards
"You catch on quick, Fraulein. As of now you are Rote Sol 14, I only wished that we could have inaugurated you into our Squadron properly." Alfonse flashed an apologetic smile at his new aide and wingman. As they moved through the ship, the alert must have been spread amongst the crew who busied themselves with their tasks. Only a couple shot Cornelia a curious glance before going back to their task. As they approached the bridge, Alfonse stopped by one of the porthole windows and stared into the depths of space.

"..... Something is happening... A huge change is coming, I can feel it, Lt Szilagyi. Can you feel it too?" Alfonse solemnly asked the young pilot, his face set in an unreadable expression for a moment before he smiled. "Just musing I guess. Come on."

"Commander on the bridge!" Ensign Stoldt called out from his seat in the Captain's chair as the bulkheads opened to allow the two pilots to enter. They was a brief moment of silence as literally every member of the bridge crew turned to stare at Cornelia for a solid 2 seconds before resuming their duties.

"At ease everyone. Fill us in, Captain." Alfonse stopped by the Captain's seat and stared at the monitor attached to it. Ensign Stoldt nodded and tapped at it to bring up a map of the Earth Sphere.

"Right then. The Atlantic Union orbital colony Radiant is currently under attack by unknown forces. Initial reports suggest a pirate attack on its port but the latest intel worries me. It looks like the hostiles blew a hole in it and have infiltrated the colony itself." That bit of information made Alfonse grimace slightly.

"So they're most likely not pirates then. They only target stray cargo ships for supplies. To infiltrate the colony itself only means one thing: Whatever these people want, they're willing to kick a sleeping bear to do it. How long until we reach intercept range?" Alfonse asked. Ensign Stoldt smirked and adjusted his cap. "We should be there by within a half hour once we reach maximum velocity, I've already given orders for this ship to head towards the target just as you arrived here, Sir. We'll make it, Al. Those colonists will welcome us with open arms."

"I sure hope so, Eric. Good job as always." Alfonse thanked the Acting Captain before focusing his attention onto his masked companion. "Do you have anything you want to suggest, Lt? We have a whole hour to prepare so any input would be welcome."

Ensign A.Belko
A-Hunting We Go
"Right away, O Wonderful Flight Lead." Artemis smiled as she followed Arctus out of the breakroom. A small, sick smile was slowly forming on her lips at the prospect of some action. Arcrus was right, Artemis might have been "tamed" after being rescued and adopted by her Old Man but deep down, she's still a little bit of a pirate. The idea of snuffing out lives excited her and its the only thing other than her video games that allows her to be at her happiest.

"I wonder who would be silly enough to launch a brazen attack. And on a colony at that. Its just asking for trouble." Artemis muttered to herself before entering the female locker room to don her pilot suit and grab her helmet. She then proceeded into the MS hangers of the Apex Predator, smiling the moment she saw her Thorgrimst Anya. Her one true partner out there in the chaotic place they called space.

"Back together again..." Artemis sighed happily.

Hextremus Hextremus

The Mjolinr Gundam and the squad of MS that followed flew over the city down below them. One of the pilots in the other MS would ask Shinji through the Com Link, "Sir, if we need to succeed in this mission, shouldn't we leave no witnesses?" "Ignore them. We don't need to harm civilians. Our enemy is the Earth forces, not the people who live under their rule." Shinji replied. "But what if they call-" "Stay focused. The Mission requires us to cause no collateral damage to the public. We stay on course." Another person would then say, "Shinji, the production facility is up ahead." "Understood. All troops, move in!" The Squad of MS flew forward in a great burst of speed before landing on a large rocky plateau that was overlooking their target.

The Facility was large, with auto cannons and active MS guarding the Facility from outside threats.

"Shinji, this is the commander of the Spear of Ragnarok. We intercepted a transmission that was sent to the Atlantic Union. They are sending a ship to investigate, which means we must hurry with the operation. That leaves us with a total of 15 minutes to destroy the facility."
Shinji nodded before looking at one of the companion MS, that was carrying a rocket launcher. "You know what to do."

The MS aimed the rocket launcher at the area over the Facility, before firing. The rocket exploded over the Facility, as the cannon turrets aimed downwards and the MS guarding the Facility crumpled to the ground.

"EMP rocket delivered. Okay Squad, lets hurry this up. Their MS and Electronical systems may be down for a while, but they aren't unarmed." The other MS charged in and started raining hell on the Facility and the human troops guarding the outside, as Shinji flew the Mjolinr Gundam down to the lower ground. It then flew through the use of hover mode towards the Sealed Facility entrance, firing the shoulder mounted rocket launcher at the doors, blasting them open. The Mjolinr Gundam made way towards the Facility's centeral power core. 'Once I place the DPG, it leaves us a shirt time to get out. I can't be delayed from my objective.' Shinji thought.

LTJG. Cornelia Leopold von Szilàgyi - Rote Sol 14
"It is alright Commander Rall I don't need formalities that much unless it is a tradition of the Rote Sol Squadron." Making their way to the bridge of the ship she began to notice some of the people giving her the curious stare, checking something out about her but she didn't pay much heed to them as she knew she's one of the newest member of this family. However she began to notice her mask is starting to slip, its string is loose, but before she takes notice, she heard Alfonse speak about a coming change, she silently nods acknowledging Alfonse's words about something big is going to happen knowing that she too could feel it based on the situation presented to her.

Arriving at the Bridge and watching the formalities of Saluting to Commander Rall and the curious stare of the crew, she walks beside Commander Rall and listened as the Captain tells them of the situation before Alfonse calls her and asks if she could give any input. Cornelia stared at the monitor for a few moments as she pieces together the situation that was given to her by word of mouth and the data streaming from the Captain's monitor, She knew how pirates operate in raiding colonies, only targeting the stray supply ship like wolves to a little lamb lost in a herd but blowing a hole into the side of a Colony? That she realized that they wont be dealing Pirates but an Strike force from a Nation. Removing her slipping mask and revealing a beautiful face to the amazement of the crew, Cornelia began to pocket it for now as it would be rude to fix it in front of a meeting.

"We're about to see a Declaration of War unfolding on our own eyes, the Union's grip on the Colony wont last much longer from the looks of it." She pauses for a bit before resuming. "We need to contact the Union we don't want them to think its the Eurasea is the one attacking when we arrive there."

"And perhaps The Rote Sol Squadron can go ahead of the Sperber to gather more information. No space pirate would have the guts to attack a Colony, let alone have the firepower blow a hole on a side of the orbital colony Radiant wide enough for an invasion force to get in... we might expect High powered Mobile Suits and Warships from a bitter nation." She added. despite of her serious disposition she was beautiful as the Sun on the center of the Solar System which could make a few people get distracted from their work.

"Commander Rall, what do you think?" The Maskless Lieutenant Junior Grade Cornelia turned to look at Lt.Cmd Rall for any approval or modifications to her input.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Zero Four/Shirou Rei
Underground of the mecha factory in Radiant Colony

The boy called Shirou Rei was reading in loud voice a passage of a book of Arthurian legends book to his ´friend´, it reminded a scene where a father reads a bedtime story to his little child, only in this case it was a boy with a military-like uniform sat on the chest of a white mobile suit.

The boy made a pause as he reached the part when Arthur broke Excalibur during his first fight with Lancelot

"Do you think that breaking Excalibur was the cause of Arthur ultimate fall?" There was no answer of course.. "Probably breaking Excalibur was only a symptom of his decline", said the boy.

The boy kept reading and talking to the mobile suit as if it was a chat of two good friends, but without receiving any answer, or at least any answer that could be heard in the subterranean grounds of the Radiant colony factory where they were. That secret dialogue would have continued, but the calmness was broken by the red lights blinked illuminating all the hangar and the sound of the alarms, the personnel had detected a particle ray shot nearby the colony.

Although at that point they ignored who or whom was attacking , the big heads in the factory knew there were plenty of reasons for an attack on them, besides if the factory was the target of the attack it could mean that the prototype PME-93- Unicorn -currently there for reparations and adjustments- might be destroyed in the hangars without even being able to stand and fight, even if the mobile suit was not destroyed the prototype could be exposed to the curious eyes of the AU or worse, it could be seized by the AU forces that would come to deal with the attackers.

The mere fact that an EF mecha was being developed in a factory in an AU controlled colony only helped to put more nervous to the factory managers...
And as the reports of approaching mobile suits came, the officers and managers in the factory knew that any of the options was worse than the other, heads would roll for certain (not only metaphorically).

The tremors and the agitation increased, the boy prepared to pilot, if it was an attack he surely would be ordered to repeal the threat, indeed the call came, the sound wasn’t good due to the interference but the tone of voice from the other side of the line made clear the dangerous situation.

“Good morning ....” said the boy with a calm and tender voice a bit awkward in this situation, but his phrase was cut.

“We are under attack, aboard the ‘package’, fly low and avoid enemy contact, the cargo ship is awaiting in the harbor of the section E3 of the colony” said the unmistakably voice of an angry military officer.

“I can fight with the enemy” the boy tried to question the order as he was sure that with his abilities he could help to repeal the attack

“Negative, the priority is to take the ‘package’ to a safe place”

“Is it Dr. Amagi safe?” asked the boy while the cockpit of the Unicorn was open for him, his calm voice had some worriness this time.

“She’s going with other VI personnel to a safe zone. Focus on your mission” said the officer cutting the communication, before Shirou could say “Yes, sir. I will do my best”

While the Mjolinr gundam descended into the lower grounds of the factory, the rails of the cargo elevator sparked as the white mobile suit was catapulted to the outside.

“You copy me?” asked a technician through the comm “the elevator would take you to the testing ground, we didn’t have much time to prepare the unit so you count only with the fixed weapons and there is no escort units available. Good luck, kid”.

“Good luck to you too, sir” replied Shirou.

Testing grounds
Northwest to the mecha factory main complex

A light appeared over his head as the mobile suit left the catapult and appeared on the mentioned point, a grassy plain surrounded by forest, where mechas were tested, the columns of smoke and the debris could be seen coming from the factory main complex, Shirou ignited the thrusters and prepared to fly as low as possible and use the smoke and the forest to leave the place without being noticed. With some luck he could finish this mission without a shot.

Last edited:

-------
"Gundam..."

Arctus muttered to himself as he drifted down the corridor, passing by other soldiers. He put both them and Artemis out of his mind as he guided himself towards the male locker rooms, muttering under his breath. His teeth were bared in a shark's grin, his eyes glinting with bloodlust.

"Gundam..."

He barely registered passing through the threshold of the locker room and reaching his personal locker, such was the power of the anticipation that filled his mind. Opening the locker revealed several tally marks scratched into the back of the door, a count of how many Gundams he'd personally destroyed or captured. He observed the crisp suit and polished helmet waiting for him, his grin broadening somehow. Sliding into his form-fitting dull red and gold piloting suit, he kicked off the locker door to close it and propel himself toward the room's exit, helmet held loosely in one hand.

The trip to the hangar blurred through his mind, reality snapping back into stark clarity as he looked up at his... well...

"Hello, sexy," He purred quietly as he gently floated up towards the Thorgrimst Rampant, slipping the helmet over his head and twisting it until it latched with the neck of the bodysuit and sealed. "I've missed you. Did you thank the engineers for upgrading our Worldlines?"

The Mobile Suit didn't respond, obviously. Arctus just chuckled quietly, his tone dark as he reached his mecha's chest, bracing his hand against it to stop his movement. He didn't even notice Artemis as she approached her Thorgrimst Anya.

"I'm sure you did. Show me what you've got now, okay?"

He looked up at the clear orange visor of his Mobile Suit before slipping into its cockpit, the hatch left open for him in preparation for his sortie. he settled into the piloting chair, pulling on a harness that secured him to it better but leaving it so loose that one would question why he even bothered putting it on. The cockpit flickered into vibrant life as his foot flicked a hidden switch under the piloting console that activated it, lighting up with all manner of colours. Most green, which made him smile with satisfaction.

"Systems all look good. Except..."

His eyes narrowed at the one switch the blinked red. He slowly reached out and flicked it, causing a voice to burst from the console.

"-o you copy? For the love of... I repeat, MSHA-8015:R, do you copy? This damn Hunter..."

Arctus sighed quietly and reached overhead to press a button, muttering 'forgot I muted that' under his breath before raising his voice.

"This is Arctus Prisma and Thorgrimst Rampant, Control. I copy. Ready for launch."

Control in this case referred to MS Launch Control, a subsection of Main Control that, surprisingly enough, controlled which Mobile Suits deployed and when. They also provided briefing to pilots before deployment. The man on the other end of the comm sighed in quiet relief before responding.

"Gundam Hunter Prisma, thank you for finally responding. Hate to break it to you but you're a no-go on deployment just yet. Apex Predator's inbound to Radiant, ETA 16 minutes. You and Gundam Hunter Belko will launch five minutes before arrival." Arctus opened his mouth to question why, but the man hurriedly continued as though expecting such a response from the Hunter. "If you launch so quickly, the grunt suits won't be able to keep up. Main Control doesn't want you two going in there alone; Intel reports a relatively large force. Wouldn't want our best pilots getting overwhelmed, eh?"

Arctus managed to huff and scoff at the same time.

"That's paradoxical. Well, we can wait. Just give us the word. Prisma and Rampant out."

He pressed the button overhead again, twice this time, switching to the private communication link his Rampant had with Artemis's Anya. He slouched back in his seat and laced his fingers together behind his neck, tapping his foot against the floor of the cockpit restlessly.

"You catch that, Privateer? Think you can wait a few more minutes?"

She should have been listening in on the same comm, unless she had it muted just like he had. He most certainly hoped she hadn't; he didn't want to explain anything to her if he didn't absolutely have to.

Lt Commander A.Rall
The Sun Takes Flight
"Very astute insight and reasoning, Lt Szilagyi. Ensign, have you sent word of our approach to the Union? You know how our Allies from across the pond are like regarding their territories." Alfonse asked, ignoring the mutters and stares the bridge crew was giving his unmasked adjunct. He wasn't very surprised with her appearance. The elite High Class have always been known to be very beautiful. Usually thanks to advanced cosmetic medicine but he was surprised with the fact that its clear that Cornelia's looks were natural due to her rather prominent nose. The well off Ladies always preferred to make their noses smaller. Cute and refined they called it. A load of hogwash really. It was then that he noticed that his Acting Captain was busy staring at Cornelia as well. "Ensign. I did ask you something."

"Ah! R-Right you are, Commander! Sorry, ehem... I had Rita send out a communique after we received the distress signal. Their reply was simply for us to get here as soon as possible." Ensign Stoldt reported. Alfonse nodded in acknowledgment before reaching over to press a button on the console. "Anya, are the Booster Packs ready?"

"Knowing you, Sir? Always. Shall I get the new pilot's MS hooked in too?" Anya's voice came in through the console's speakers. Alfonse chuckled at that inquiry. "Work your magic, Anya."

"As you wish, Sir. Scrap Queen out." With that confirmation, the line was cut and Alfonse rested a hand on Ensign Stoldt's shoulder. "You have Command now. We'll launch in 5 minutes."

"Yes Commander. Good hunting out there." Ensign Stoldt grinned and went back to work, shouting out a new set of orders for the gun crews to get the Sperber's weapon systems ready for combat. Alfonse motioned for Cornelia to follow him and the pair left the Sperber's bridge. Their trip back to the hangers was silent, Alfonse responding to Cornelia's words and questions with only small hums of acknowledgement. His mind clearly elsewhere as they made their way. It was only when they entered the elevator did Alfonse look Cornelia in the eye.

"Pardon me, Fraulein but could you humor your Commander in answering one small question?" Alfonse smiled at Cornelia, reaching out to pluck her faulty mask out of her pocket. He looked at the mask in his hands, smiling before he playfully placed it before his face. "What do you think? Does it suit me?"

Ensign A.Belko
Do Pirates Dream of Peace?
"Loud and clear, Flight Lead. Privateer will now enter stand-by so just call me when they're ready to let us vultures out of our cage. Over" Artemis playfully replied to Arctus' transmission before switching over to her usual wide-scan frequency she always listened to when out there. It surprised her how many radio channels don't bother changing their codes. Almost all the codes she had during her Privateering days were valid. So she had a blast listening in on their conversations. Or their static-cut screams if her shots hit home.

"Two steps forward, 1 step back. Glaciers are weird. Then the world got too hot and they all melted and then people got sad. Just like with pirates." Artemis started muttering to herself and to Arctus as she kept their private link open while doing her usual checks on the Cartesian System. "I mean we steal, kill, threaten but we're never happy. We end up killing each other and screw around to make more little pirates who will end up killing them. We're an odd bunch aren't we, Flight Lead? Don't you even wonder how did we even live, growing up with only vitamin-laced protein goop to suck on when we get hungry. I mean I did end up chewing old leather belts if we find them. Boiled for an hour its probably the best thing ever. But hey I know you don't care but why do you think Pirates are always angry? I mean I'm not angry now but I don't feel alive unless I'm out there."

".......... You still listening, Arctus?"

Hextremus Hextremus

LTJG. Cornelia Leopold von Szilàgyi - Rote Sol 14
This was what she has feared to happen once she took off her loose mask, she noticed everyone was staring back at her, some were murmuring, others were busy gazing upon her natural beauty. All of them besides her Captain were distracted by her looks.

A few moments pass after the discussion on the bridge, Cornelia was relieved that the meeting was over as she became slightly saddened by the fact she distracted them with her natural beauty all, knowing it is a privilege granted to the higher echelons of Eurasians. Cornelia followed the Lieutenant Commander as they made their way to the Hanger bay where their Mobile Suits await, taking the Elevator, their quiet atmosphere was broken when Alfonse asked her a question. At first she was confused as she has never seen an Officer this lax in quite a while but for her it was a sight for sore eyes, Cornelia's frown was replaced with a slight smile, amused at her Captain plucking out her mask and playfully wearing it on his face.

"It makes you more Mysterious than you are now, Herr Kommandant... But the mask I wear is not merely for Intimidation nor for looks If that's what you're going for." Cornelia gave out a small chuckle at the end of her words.

"The Mask I wear is to hide my beauty... My... Birthright to the Higher Echelons of Eurasians society." Her smile transitions to small frown. "It is something I thought of after witnessing the hardships of those who couldn't afford and those who are working hard to supplement their families, should they look at me, They would be distracted or be jealous of my social standing. " Cornelia added as he looks at her Squadron Leader.

"With that said, Nobody cared until I remove the mask." Cornelia reaches her hand out to take the mask from Alfonse, caressing his cheek in the process.

"Also to be fair, Lieutenant-Commander my mask combined with your rather cold smile could make someone feel unerved as it screams out that you're hiding an a miltitude of expressions behind those cover that could haunt someone, just like how I hide my looks from everyone." Cornelia added.

The Elevator stopped on the Dormitory floor to pick up a passenger, as the door opened, a Man in a Laboratory coat was revealed, He was none other than Cornelia's companion and Guardian, Dr. Schrodinger.

"Going to the Hangers, Schroeder?" Cornelia nonchalantly asked as she proceeds to fix up her loose mask that she got back from her Captain.

"Mhhm. I was going to tinker your Mobile Suit to the proper calibration, this is going to be it's first Major Operation. I'd like to record it's combat data alongside your fellow Squadron members." The Doctor stepped in and positions himself on the corner. "Ah, Lieutenant Commander Alfonse Rall. Pleasure to meet you." He added.

"You know... They look exactly alike..." Cornelia quietly said to herself as the Elevator goes down to the Hangers.

Union Zenith-Class Cruiser 'Apex Predator', En-route to Colony Radiant

-------
"You done monologuing, Privateer?"

Arctus answered Artemis' question with another question, eyes closed. His relaxed posture hadn't shifted at all while she'd been speaking over the comm. If one were to take a look at him, they'd probably take him to be peacefully asleep at first. His silence after his question reflected that in a way, as he debated whether or not to respond properly. The Gundam Hunter sighed quietly, eyes cracking open slightly.

"Alright, equivalent exchange. Humans are... disgusting, kid. I don't blame pirates for being like that, I blame homo sapiens. This universe would be better off if we'd never reared our ugly heads. There's a reason humans kill better than any other living creature."

He waved a hand dismissively even though his fellow Hunter couldn't see it, eyes opened fully now.

"Things like anger are hardwired into us. We're not built to be sophisticated creatures, that's just us playing pretend; we're vile. Once you realise that like I did..."

A shrug now as he watched the vibrant array of lights staring at him from his piloting console. Stargazing, in a sense.

"That's what made me a Hunter."

Arctus left it at that, unwilling to say any more. He began humming to himself as the seconds ticked by, gaze boring into his piloting console. He'd never opened up that much to Artemis before. Thank equivalent exchange for that; he'd never heard her open up like that when they'd been part of a larger squadron. Maybe now that it was just the two of them... or maybe he'd just never listened. Arctus just shook his head slowly and sighed, a small frown on his lips. Damn equivalent exchange.

Arctus kept quiet until his comm crackled into life. He straightened in his seat as soon as it did so, rolling his neck as the same voice from before spoke.

"Units on standby, this is MS Launch Control. You are green for takeoff. Thorgrimsts Rampant and Anya will deploy first for initial engagement. Ulchtars, form up platoons behind the Thorgrimsts and provide support. We don't have any Tolands heading out with you, so watch yourselves out there."

Arctus didn't hear the chorus of 'yessir's and other affirmations that the many Svalinn and Ulchtar pilots responded with, thanks to... well, that particular channel being muted. Was it a bad idea not to be connected to the rest of the troops? Probably, yes. Did Arctus Prisma care? I'll let you answer that one yourself.

"We're up, Privateer."

He opened up his private link to the Anya again and spoke simply as he reached out and grasped the Rampant's control joysticks. There wasn't anything else he needed to say; it was almost time for combat.

Kai Hozuki
Millard's Salvage, Earth
----
Kai sighed as he disembarked the cargo shuttle, fiddling with his goggles when his feet touched ground once again. Turning to Angel, he offers a wave. "Hey, Angel. Did Milli tell y-"

A growl silences him, and with a sigh, he starts again. "Did 'Mr. Milli' tell you what we picked up on our last run?"

The older man grunts, moving towards the back of the ship. "At least you used mister...No, I didn't tell her or Jax. How about you let them take a look for themselves instead of running your mouth o-"

Millard waved the two over as the container opened, and as such he was equally as surprised as his crew when his admonishing was interrupted. As soon as the door lifted a fair amount, the contents of the cargo container shifted, and fell, spilling out into the room beyond. Panels, bits, and scrap crashed to the ground, and amongst them, the damaged head of an unfamiliar mobile suit.

Milliard's eye twitched as he looked over the scene, as Kai chuckled nervously behind him. "U-uh hahaha...Well, I guess I should have tied the big guy down before I brought it back, huh?

Last edited:
Lt.Commander A.Rall
Chasing The Sun
"Interesting choice of words there, Fraulein. But I would keep that sort of psycoanalysis to yourself. There are people here who aren't as forgiving as me." Alfonse quietly chuckled just as the elevator stopped. The doors opened to reveal a rather familiar looking man. As Cornelia and the Doctor exchanged pleasantries, Alfonse simply gave the Doctor a once over, snapping out it when the man addressed him personally.

"The pleasure is all mine, Doctor. I would love to chat more but we have a sortie to do. If you'll excuse me. Fraulein, I suggest getting into your pilot suit within 3 minutes. We'll be launching in 4." Alfonse's warm greeting was brief as they have arrived at the hanger level. Alfonse left the pair behind, slipping through the gap as the elevator doors were half open and made a beeline for the locker room. Once inside, he quickly donned his pilot suit and checked the Adaptive Compression System before snagging his helmet. Once he exited the locker room, he drifted out of the locker room and was on a clear path to his Messer. Stopping himself by grabbing the edge of the open cockpit, he slid into it and buckled in, flicking the switches to startup his Mobile Suit.

"Rote Sols, report in."
"Sol 7 ready."
"Sol 10 ready.

"Hey Rotes, the Boosters will be attached once you're on the launcher. I packed a little extra on them so get creative." The Chief Mechanic informed the pilots much to their barely concealed glee. Anya was a magician with Mobile Suits and they had used her "special equipment" in the past. As Enrique walked his Messer towards the MS launcher, Anya opened a direct channel with Cornelia.

"Hey Newbie! I can't exactly fit the Booster on your backpack so I got a little creative. You know how to use a kickboard? Well you better hang on tight cause I'm launching your Booster once you're clear of the Sperber, alright?" By the time Anya was done explaining, Amelie's Messer was already launched and Alfonse was preparing for his.

"Don't scare the Fraulein too much, Anya. Alfonse Rall, Messer Custom. Launching!" Alfonse's Messer was launched off the Sperber and the Squadron held an orbital formation around the Sperber as they waited for their newest Squadron member.

LTJG. Cornelia Leopold von Szilàgyi - Rote Sol 14 - << Four of a kind >> Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

"Jawohl Lieutenant Kommandant." She watches as Alfonse went straight ahead of them. "Well Doktor Schroeder there's no time for that calibrations for now... but knowing you, you've likely added a recorder somewhere in my cockpit."

"Of course... this is for the Project Pendragon, or so I hope." The Doctor smiled and chuckled a bit. "I've said too much haven't I."

"Never change. Schrodinger. never change... at least not a single person heard that... whatever the Industry is planning." Cornelia chuckles before donning her mask, tightening its restraints so it wouldn't fall again. Going out of elevator, she went ahead of the Doctor and straight towards the locker room, arriving in front of her new locker, her belonging were neatly packed which allowed her to quickly wear suit which fits well with her body. Meanwhile The Doctor went towards the Chief Mechanic to assist in anyway possible.

"Looks like i'm coming back again, that deep dark blackness of space..." Zipping her suit and checking her Adaptive Compression System once more. She grabbed her helmet which bore the three stripes from her old squadron before her transfer to the Sperber. Drifting out to the locker room, her path to her Mobile Suit was clear grabbing a hold of the edges of the Mobile Suit's cockpit which stopped her, she slid into the Mobile Suit's cockpit before closing it, flickering the switches that lets the Gundam roar to life. everything from its OS and comm-links were online.

Suddenly a connection was established with the three Rote Sol members as she hears Alfonse Rall's voice through the communicator, asking all of the squadron members if they are ready. Buckling up on her seat and on stand by before launch, Cornelia switched on her Comm-links before speaking.

"Sol 14 Ready." She calmly said as she smiled.

It was not long until an unfamiliar face popped into the screen, a direct connection was established by some mechanic who seems to be in-charge of taking care of their mobile suits, but it was the same voice that told them about the boosters that they were going to have. The Scrap Queen told Cornelia about the boosters being to fit in the Mobile Suit's backpack to which it was true as it was taken up by its Wing Thrusters and its Railguns that are incorporated into it.

"Alright." Cornelia said as Anya finished explaining as she watched her Superior officer Alfonse Rall take off. Realizing its her turn, Cornelia made preparations for her launch. Being the only one without the Booster pack, Hers was easy to position and hook up by the crewmen. Taking a deep breath, She was ready to return to the Deep dark blackness of Space where the light of the sun illuminates all.

"Final procedures complete. Cornelia Leopold von Szilàgyi, Sol 14. Launching."

Cornelia's Mobile Suit launches from the Sperber's flight deck like a majestic eagle on its first flight spreading its wings like an archangel of heaven, one could tell Cornelia was in-tune with her Mobile Suit from the way she pilots it. It was not long until her Booster pack was launched from the Flight Deck, grabbing a hold of it like a swimmer and its kickboard before flying towards the Rote Sol Squadron who were waiting for her to arrive, her IFF automatically turns one as it refreshes and revealing that her Jet Black and Red with a single Blue wing Mobile Suit is no Messer, No Messer but a Gundam model Abigor Razgriz. a Rarity among the Eurasian Mobile Suit Forces. Passing by the Rote Sol Squadron before turning in a perfect High-G turn that allowed her to be in formation in a span of few seconds despite of carrying the Booster like that of a Kickboard.

"Sol 14 in formation." Cornelia said in a calm tone, watching the Speedometer of her Mobile Suit for a few seconds before looking forward and adjusting a little to be properly aligned in formation.

--------------------------

Meanwhile...

"Yes. that is the PMU-01M Gundam Abigor Razgriz Custom. Commissioned by House Szilàgyi of the Eurasian Federation to be used by their Heiress of the Family, Miss Cornelia herself. Designed to be cost effective as it also uses parts from other Mobile Suit which allows flexibility, easy maintenance and modifications." The Doctor stood beside her, acting as her assistant from onwards. "I Assume that you already knew its a Gundam, Chief Mechanic Anya. Is that's why you made small but special modifications for that booster of hers?" Schrodinger smirked a little.

Last edited:
Ensign A.Belko
The Crows Take Flight
"I read you loud and clear, Flight Lead. I'll launch after you do." Artemis hummed as she idly watched Arctus' Thorgrimst plod past hers as it walked to the MS catapult. The hanger was immediately vacated by the regular mechanics and only those in Normal Suits stayed to assist with the launch. As the ship's hanger doors opened, Anya's Thorgrimst's air-tight seals hissed as they locked into place, allowing Artemis to keep her helmet visor open as she continued with her fine-tuning while thinking about Arctus' reply. She was surprised he even gave her a response, the normally snarky and off-putting Hunter would usually tell her to shut up or leave her on mute as always. Granted it was back when there were other Hunters in their unit. Maybe he just didn't want to seem sentimental?

"Part of human nature... Huh. Never thought about it as being human. Guess this means I'm more human than people expect me to be huh, Anya?" Artemis muttered, patting the controls of her MS as if it were her pet or steed. A small smile formed as she watched Arctus' Thorgrimst being launched and it was soon her turn. The launcher locked into place as she piloted her Thorgrimst into position.

"Artemis Belko, Thorgrimst Anya, beginning mission."

Hextremus Hextremus

Red dots bliped on the radar screen, alerting the ship's crew about the incoming Enemy.

The captain contacted Shinji, alerting their lead MS Pilot of the Earth Forces already within the Colony's vicinity. "We have to speed it up. We are nearly out of time." The captain spoke.

Shinji Toshiki/Mjolinr Gundam

"Understood, Wrapping up mission." Shinji responded. The Mjolinr soon came across a large door, visuals on the map inside of the cockpit would predict the generator was behind those doors.

"Alright," The Mjolinr Gundam lowered the Rocket launcher, firing a missile into the doors, the doors soon exploding and the smoke obscuring visual. "Let's end this colony's rule under earth." The Mjolinr would hover into the smoke.

Spear of Ragnarok - Command Bridge.

"We will have to buy some time," the commander said. "Ready the Beam cannons and anti-air launchers. Send the two MS we have in storage out as well. We can't be too careful if the enemy has some of their own MS as well."

ANGEL ACTAEON
Milliard's Salvage, Earth

-------
"A Mobile Suit, huh?"

Angel crossed her arms, the motion accompanied with an exasperated sigh.

"Well, what's left of it. Kai, did it look like this before you found it, or after?"

She pinched the bridge of her nose, unimpressed, before stepping towards what had used to be a Mobile Suit. She crouched down and tilted her head to one side, one hand idly brushing golden hair out of her face as she inspected what appeared to be the Mobile Suit's head. Her eyes narrowed as it was scanned by her piercing pink eyes, taking in the details of its scarred and rusted visage; the wrecked Mobile Suit's age was clearly apparent.

"Where'd you find it? Any idea how old it is, which faction it belongs to?"

She gently brushed her fingers against the Mobile Suit's cracked optic, her mind wandering and imagining what this behemoth would look like if fully assembled, how the optic her fingers rested against would smoulder with brilliant light.

Angel shook her head as though to clear her thoughts before rising to her feet and rolling her shoulders.

"What're we doing with this pile of scrap anyway, sir?"

~

MSHA-8015:R Thorgrimst Rampant, En-route to Colony Radiant

-------
Arctus didn't respond to Artemis as his deft fingers guided the Thorgrimst Rampant across the hangar, mechanics and other crew members scattering like ants. Seals hissed into place, piercing Arctus' ears, causing him to roll his eyes in annoyance even as the Rampant stepped into place on the Mobile Suit launcher, clamps securely locking into place around the Rampant's feet and ankles. Comms crackled into life as Arctus leaned forward in preparation. The familiar voice of Mobile Suit Launch Control reached his ears, just as it reached the ears of all other pilots launching.

"Intel reports that Radiant's facility is being targeted; the Gundam is leading the attack on it while the enemy ship is guarding their entrance. Rampant and Anya are to engage them, enter the colony, and give that Gundam hell. Ulchtars will follow to back you up against the ship and Mobile Suits."

Arctus, only half listening, flicked his own comm on the moment the voice stopped talking, broadcasting directly to Launch Control.

"Arctus Prisma, Thorgrimst Rampant. Just launch us already."

The voice responded after a pause, Arctus noting the knowing chuckle that prefaced the response. Outside his metal container, a loudspeaker stated the rising linear voltage numbers of the launcher.

"Copy that, Prisma. Godspeed."

Arctus only smiled in answer, flexing his fingers and cracking them before gripping the Rampant's joysticks. The loudspeaker fell silent. Then, the hangar was filled with the screech of metal as the Rampant was launched into the darkness of space. The Thorgrimst Anya joined him soon after, Belko launched out after him. He waited until she joined him before opening a direct channel to her, just to deliver a short message.

"Give me some cover while I enter the colony. And also... try to keep up."

Arctus didn't wait for a reply as his fingers flew over the Rampant's control console, flicking switches and pushing buttons at a rapid pace before grasping the joysticks and shoving them forward. The Rampant's numerous, powerful thrusters exploded into life, propelling the elite Mobile Suit forward at an incredible speed. Other Mobile Suits would make the distance to the Colony in around three minutes, the Apex Predator in five.

Arctus and the Rampant did it in a minute and a half.

He didn't bother reporting his approach to Belko or anyone else as the Rampant rocketed towards the Colony, more specifically towards the enemy ship that guarded the hole in the Colony through which the enemy Gundam had entered. Arctus bared his teeth in anticipation.

His plan was simple, obvious, and insane; blast past the ship and enter the Colony to engage the Gundam. Was he disobeying orders? Yes. Not that he cared; he was certain he could handle the enemy Gundam and its cohort and that Belko and the Ulchtars would be able to handle the enemy ship.

The ship that... was that a giant cannon stuck on its front?

Arctus sincerely hoped Belko wasn't having a bad day.

He streaked by the enemy ship, close enough that the Rampant could reach out and touch it if Arctus so wished, before the Mobile Suit blasted through the hole in the Colony. It didn't slow down at all; if the Rampant had impacted against the Colony at that speed, the result wouldn't even resemble a Mobile Suit. Arctus certainly wouldn't resemble a human being if that had happened.

The Rampant tore across the Colony towards the facility with speed unmatched, closing in on the facility under assault. The display before Arctus showed no sign of a Gundam, only other Mobile Suits. Arctus immediately concluded that the Gundam had entered the facility, most likely to detonate its core.

"Gundam..."

Arctus growled under his breath. With several simple flicks of his fingers, the Rampant reached over its shoulders and drew both Worldline swords. It used the specially designed blades to tear through two of attacking Mobile Suits, severing them at the torso so as to also tear the pilots in half. He only eliminated two as he still approached at full speed, only able to effectively take out the two MSs before the Rampant finally slowed down, ignoring the other bogeys as its thrusters abruptly shut off to allow the MS to drop to the floor and skid to a halt, chewing up the ground beneath its feet. The Rampant sheathed the Worldline swords once again and its pilot took a moment to look around. Noticing the blown-open entrance to the facility, Arctus began to grin.

"Gundam..."

He growled again, activating the Rampant's thrusters again (at a lower intensity this time) and boosting forward into the facility. The Gundam had definitely come this way. His heart rate was increasing, his breaths coming in short bursts, the anticipation clenching around his heart in an iron grip.

There, on the display. Enemy Mobile Suit, dead ahead. Looked like it was directly in front of the facility's core.

Arctus' laugh could only be considered insane as he flicked a switch, broadcasting on all nearby channels so the pilot of the Gundam would hear him.

"FOUND YOU, GUNDAM!"

The Rampant reached its right hand behind its back as Arctus spoke, drawing the Null beam rifle from the back of its hip skirting and aiming it forward in one smooth motion. Arctus tightened his index finger on the right joystick, the motion echoed by the Rampant, causing the weapon to fire a single beam of yellow-gold energy towards the Gundam.

Arctus Prisma could hardly contain his delight.

Spear of Ragnarok

Sensors would pick up enemy movement outside the ship, one was far more Agile than the other red dots, as the dot soon flew past, the commander getting a good look at the machine before it got into the opening of the colony. "One of you, alert the team down below, an enemy is approaching them." The Commander told one of the operators. "Understood. Shinji, ground team, heads up." Shinji would respond through the communicator. "What is it?" "An enemy mobile suit is approaching your coordinates, be careful!" "Understood."

The commander then looked ahead towards the approaching ships and MS. "Make every shot count. Fire the Particle cannon!" Outside the ship, the front cannon had energy flow into the barrel, before firing out in a straight line at everything in its path. "Raptor units 1 and 2, deploy!"

Outside the ship, on the Catapult, two MS were shot from it to meet up with the enemy and destroy them, or at least buy some time. If anyone amongst the opposing forces knew what they were facing, they would know these were Raptor MS, built using the TSF frame which is faster than most of the common MS.

Colony Radiant

Two of the prototype Grunt MS heard the swords being drawn, but were cut down, their pilots exploding with the MS they piloted. The other MS were alerted, but the enemy mobile suit ignored them and moved on to inside the Facility.

Shinji looked at the radar, as the Mjolinr Gundam placed the DPG on the generator, set to five minutes before detonation. The screen soon had a warning signal flashing, which caused the Mjolinr Gundam to turn around and bring its left arm up, a forcefield appearing and absorbed the shot.

Shinji looked unamused, as the Mjolinr then returned fire, lowering the missile launcher and firing two homing missiles.

Ensign A.Belko
Snipe Hunt
"Copy that flight lead." Artemis replied before she simply watched as Arctus' Rampant sped off. She didn't bother much, his Thorgrimst is faster and is modified to make it as fast as it humanely can. Compared to the Anya with its improved sensor array and reactor to do what its pilot does best. Sniping. By the time Arctus made it to the combat zone, her sensors were already picking up on the ships and Mobile Suits there. Time to prioritize targets.

"Now which one of you is the moneybag...?" Artemis muttered to herself, pulling down the targeting computer as the Anya raised its beam rifle. She had to guess the range of the ship but those weren't her main worries. Had the colony be a flaming wreck, she would have prioritized the ship but this was clearly a different sort of mission. Pirates won't do this risky of an op, too much loss that won't be covered by the loot. If she had to guess, this happy lot might be Martian in origin. Something that seemed obvious when she noted the two unknown Mobile Suits on the ship's catapults.

"Oh no you don't." Artemis sneered, pulling the trigger on the control stick. The long range beam sped through space and connected with one of the unknown Mobile Suits, penetrating it right in the cockpit. The Mobile Suit went limp and started to drift off into space. Tutting in annoyance, the other one would be hard to hit at this range so she simply stayed back and focused on the ship. Standard procedure, she started to plink away at its CIWS turrets and the beam cannons. The missile launchers were a juicy target, but at this range, the ship's armour would dissipate the beam before it can even penetrate it so she patiently waited for the hatches to open. Si-

"Oh now what?" Artemis growled, her radar suddenly beeping as 4 dots appeared on its very edge. And fast. "Artemis to Apex, we got unknowns incoming!"

Lt Commander A.Rall
Fox Hunt
"Hold fast, Union forces. This is Commander Rall of the Eurasian Federation, responding to your colony SOS. Hang tight, the cavalry's here." Alfonse declared over an open channel, his Messer leading the formation of 4. "Capitane! The colony!"

"I see it, Sol 10. Alright listen close, once we deliver our surprise packages, break formation. Sol 10 and 7 will handle the ship and whatever Mobile Suits it launches. I'll enter the colony with Sol 14. The objective is simple, Seek and Destroy all hostiles." Alfonse relayed the order, flicking a few switches before going back to gripping the control sticks. His eyes narrowed as he surveyed the battleground. Who were these hostiles? Martian? It was definitely not pirates, they're never this bold. Suicidally over-confident yes but not to this level. So why? Why this colony of all places? His grip on the controls tightened slightly, no point in wondering now. There's work to be done.

"We're in range, Capitan."
"I hear you, Sol 7. Sol 1 to all units, launch the Hogs!" Yanking back on the controls, Alfonse pressed both triggers. The booster pack on his Messer's back detached, rocketing forward before its outer shell broke apart, revealing the boosters to be re-purposed anti-ship missiles. Once free of its casing and added weight, the missiles locked onto their target and screeched towards it like a bat out of hell. This was repeated with the other 3 boosters.

"Its away!"
"Booster detachment confirmed!"

"Sol 1 to all Rote Sols, break!" The Rote Sols broke formation in a sunburst formation. "Stay close on my 6, Fraulein. This is what it means to be in an element."

Alfonse couldn't help but smile softly as he said that. Ensuring that his new wingman was following close, he made a beeline for the colony entrance at high speeds. Its time to investigate and boy was it a harsh sight.

"What a mess..." The colony was in chaos, a particularly large plume of smoke indicated the hostiles' main target, the colony's Mobile Suit RnD facility. Judging by the scrapped remains of two Mobile Suits, now confirmed to be Martian make, there was already a response team inside. Or one, if Alfonse's radar readout could be trusted.

"Stay close, Fraulein. It might get messy in here." Alfonse warned his wingman before switching to an open comm. "Attention those within the facility, this is the Eurasian Federation's Rote Sol Squadron. We're here as backup, coming in on your 6."

Hextremus Hextremus Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

OUTSIDE COLONY RADIANT
-------
"Unknowns? Enemy reinforcements, ma'am?"

The voice was broadcast on the commlink connecting the Apex Predator and its Mobile Suit units, but the question was clearly aimed at Artemis. The voice originated from one of the Ulchtar pilots as the dozen or so deployed grunt suits finally caught up to Artemis and her Anya, forming up behind her Thorgrimst. Artemis didn't even need to answer the question as a rather noticeably different (and accented) voice spoke over an open channel, declaring the arrival of the cavalry.

"Great, it's the Bosche."

One Ulchtar pilot snarked with a small chuckle over the comm; he'd probably checked to be sure he was broadcasting on a comm that couldn't be picked up by the Eurasians. The voice of MS Control cut in soon after.

"All units, be advised. We've gained reinforcements from the Eurasian Federation. Play nice, lads; they're helping us out here."

An Ulchtar pilot snorted with amusement while another filled the brief ensuing silence with a second question for Artemis.

"What's the game plan, ma'am? We're not letting the Krauts steal our thunder, are we?"

~

MSHA-8015:R Thorgrimst Rampant, Colony Radiant

-------
"A forcefield, huh? That won't save you!"

Arctus threatened the pilot of the enemy Gundam, still broadcasting over an open comm so whoever it was could hear. The Rampant prepared to continue firing the Null beam rifle when Arctus' eyes widened slightly as they noticed the two homing missiles that launched from the tri-barrelled missile launcher affixed behind the Gundam's right shoulder.

"Bastard..!"

The Gundam Hunter snarled, shoving both joysticks forward. The Rampant boosted forward towards towards the missiles; seconds before impact its pilot disengaged the thrusters on its upper back, sending the elite Mobile Suit into a slide. It wasn't pretty, but it did the job perfectly. Sparks were kicked up by the Rampant as it slid, but they were instantly dwarfed by the explosion as the two missiles curved down into the ground behind the sliding Mobile Suit. The Rampant was cast in shadow, framed by the twin detonations as its upper back thrusters burst into life again. As the Thorgrimst straightened, the Fang beam rifles mounted at its hips swivelled upwards to aim forwards, right at the Gundam. Twin beams of deep red energy blasted towards the Gundam a short distance away.

"Since that forcefield of yours won't make this easy for my beam weapons..."

The Fangs swivelled back to face downwards once again as the Rampant returned the Null to its holster at the back of its hip skirting. Both arms reached back over its shoulders, metal fingers wrapping around the blocky grips of the Rampant's signature weapons.

"I'll just tear through you the old fashioned way."

The twin Wordline blades gleamed dully as the Thorgrimst drew them in unison. Thrusters blossomed into full output, launching the Rampant towards the Gundam at massive speed, blades grinning in anticipation of a meal.

"Prepare yourself, GUNDAM!"

Arctus' voice was filled with bloodlust and tinged with insanity as he spat the name of the advanced enemy Mobile Suit, the Rampant lunging for its foe and slashing both blades downwards in an X shape. Its pilot was dimly aware of an accented voice speaking over the open comm, but his mind was so submerged in its bloodlust that he didn't care to listen nor place the accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back