• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Mobile friendly character sheet.

I have started an RP and a few of my players have asked me to create a mobile friendly character application sheet. What I have posted uses tabs and a couple of accordions. I’m not that well versed in BBCode. Would the CHaracter sheet generator in the BBCode+ guide be the best solution or is there another way to go about making the coding available? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I recommend using columns it makes things stack on top of each other in mobile.

Also maybe picking either tabs or accordions for the mobile version.

It makes the screen less busy.

I agree with middle that tabs and columns are a good way to go. I have an old thread in here with some mobile friendly layouts, including the profile layouts.

Resource - Mobile-friendly layouts by welian

Whatever I've posted in there, you're welcome to copy and use! They're pretty basic layouts too, so no credit required. Don't be shy, tag me if you have questions or want me to edit something for you!

I agree with middle that tabs and columns are a good way to go. I have an old thread in here with some mobile friendly layouts, including the profile layouts.

Resource - Mobile-friendly layouts by welian

Whatever I've posted in there, you're welcome to copy and use! They're pretty basic layouts too, so no credit required. Don't be shy, tag me if you have questions or want me to edit something for you!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I used guidelines in this a lot when I really started getting into BBCode. I highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back