• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mob Mentality

Both women hopped into the cars when they saw Lucy pull up. Wendy was in the front seat with Lucy and Blaire stayed in the back. The pink-haired girl handed her cigarette to Lucy. "You look like you've seen a few ghosts today," Wendy commented bluntly.

Blaire scoffed at her friend's comment. "Don't be rude, Wendigo. C'mon Luce, let's just get this over with - we can talk to you about the plan while you drive," she told her.

"So the plan was for you to hit up a drug deal with him, with Wendy, since she looks the most convincing druggie between the both of us. She can knock him out and then we can try to make it seem like a missing person's accident. No burning, but maybe just a little more bloodshed."

"What she means is, I've brought a chainsaw, and I'll hide him in a chest and bury it. I have connections with the grave digger," Wendy further explained. "Also, does he have a dog?"

"No dog. He does have a lizard, though." Lucy replied. She flashed her eyes to the girl in the back seat from her window. "But, uhm. I have one request. It might seem a little, gruesome, but if we're gonna be using a chainsaw, would you ladies mind if I, maybe, I dunno, stabbed him a bit?" She flushed at the embarrassing comment, unsure how to have worded it any better.

It was really all she wanted was to get her revenge, let him see her face, her enraged, screaming face, while she killed him herself. Fuck, that was dark. She thought.

But it was true. She'll never forget all the times she'd come over, asking for her weed, and he'd try to start conversation, hand reaching out and rubbing circles into her arms, her shoulders. She'd always leave as fast as she could. And then when he got more persistent, holding her back from the door, threatening her. And, when he rose the price, not for money, but for...

She swept her mind of those thoughts quick, remembering she had company, and was driving on the streets.

"We'll tie him down for you and we can wait for him to wake up after we knock him out. How long is it gonna keep raining for?" Wendy asked as she looked back at Blaire.

"Until sunrise, so we can prolong it if we feel like it," Blaire responded as she looked at her phone, adjusting her short hair.

"Depending on the chest size we're using, we may not need to cut him up all that much," Wendy said. "We haven't tried cutting up anybody before, but we sold the jewelry for hella money. So we need to get something to help us out, I guess."

All the tools were with Blaire, in a duffel bag. She was going to be the one that hangs out near the door in case the creepy old man tried anything on either one of them.

"Sounds good to me." Lucy responded blandly. She pulled up to the house, the dark sky already creeping in on them. The rain fell just as hard, if not harder. Lucy crawled out, taking a moment to stare at the house. They parked along the side of the curb instead of in his driveway.

The shithole of a neighborhood was completely quiet. No lights were on, no old ladies sat out on their stoops, smoking and watching the rain.

Lucy dropped her cigarette, grinding it into the ground with her boot. She didn't realize how long she'd been stomping it until she looked and saw only dust.

"So." Lucy said. "How are we gonna go about this again?"

"We all go in, and you ask for weed. Since he's old as you've described, it'll be easy for two or three of us to overpower him," she says. "We can then tape him down and you can do whatever you'd like with him. Get messy, I don't know."

"Oh, but wear these gloves first," Blaire said, handing two pairs of disposable latex gloves to them. "Wendy and I'll throw these away once we get home so nobody can link any DNA back to you. We'll hide the knife in the chest and bury his lizard a bit above him in the grave."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back