• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MM RP partners- always looking

Hey guys!
I am looking for MM RP partners since I have a lot of time on my hands and love RPing. I just have to tell you
IF YOU RP WITH ME DONT JUST DISAPPEAR; LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE SOMETHING OR STOP RPING. I just hate when people leave an RP hanging without a warning so really please let me know you want to stop, I won't be angry if you tell me I swear. And now to the fun part :)

I love RPing and am having a lot of time so I can be active every day (if something comes up and I might need longer I will let you know in advance please do so as well)

I write both submissive as well as dominant characters but prefer submissive roles. I mostly use male characters so I also prefer to write MM. As for genres, I like supernatural, fantasy, crime, action, romance, ... basically anything as long as its interesting (yes even sci-fi and stuff like that).

Let me know if you are interested via PM or post and we can come up with a plot together so we will both like it. Also, I am almost always looking so yeah...

A few things I am looking for in an RP partner:

• Someone that writes at least five sentences (paragraph), no one liners, please.

• someone that posts at least once a day (of course I understand sometimes that isn’t possible like if you are on vacation, sick, life gets busy but then let me know it will take a while to respond and everything's okay...I can wait if I know you need some time), every second day is okay as well but like I said tell me in advance.

• someone who likes to play the dominant role and is willing to play MM RPs (i can make exceptions if I like the plot enough)

• someone that writes well enough to be understood. (It's not necessary for you to be an English expert since I'm not one either but I would like for it to be good enough to understand)
PM me for more info, questions or if you are interested.
Save me from my boredom xD

Also a few pairings:
Hunter x Prey (either bounty hunter or hunter of supernaturals)

Bodyguard x Employer

Cop x Criminal

Cop x Witness

Doctor x Student

Doctor x Teacher

Teacher x Student

Star x Fan

Star x None fan

Star x Manager

Star x Star

Roommate x Roommate

Angel x Angel

Demon x Angel

Demon x Summoner

Demon x Human

Human x Angel

Supernatural being x Human

Supernatural being x Supernatural being

And on and on it goes. Really just ask me if you have something that’s not listed here and we will see what we can do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back