• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mlp Next Gen (OPEN)

APastelDaydream

Gay Dreamer
Hey!! after the interest of my Sonic next gen i decided hey why not do this for another series as well~
So as the title suggests this is a next generation themed au for mlp!!
This one will be more slice of life unlike my sonic rp, Although Conflict and/or villain characters are welcome though!!

A few rules:
-I'm not picky writing wise, as long as you write at least three sentences
-Like i said before, No fighting over ships
-Please don't control the other's character without permission during the rp

I'll making a character sheets soon so don't worry!!

You know, it's funny how the other day I had a thought of Sparity children that were basically G3 character rehashes.

I don't usually do nextgens but I feel like keeping my eye on this one.

I'm always ready for an MLP roleplay.

A few questions though:

-How will the ships be decided?

-Is it allowed to have OCs be shipped with the canon characters? I have some OCs that I've always headcanoned as pairings for some of the mane six, and I already have nextgen characters for those pairings. Would using those characters be allowed?

-How many characters do we each get to RP?

I'm always ready for an MLP roleplay.

A few questions though:

-How will the ships be decided?

-Is it allowed to have OCs be shipped with the canon characters? I have some OCs that I've always headcanoned as pairings for some of the mane six, and I already have nextgen characters for those pairings. Would using those characters be allowed?

-How many characters do we each get to RP?
First come first serve type of deal
Although my only ship to not change is discord x rainbow dash

Yup!! oc x canon is allowed

and there is no limit currently

1 - Got it.

2 - So for example, if I have an OC I shipped with Twilight Sparkle, I'm allowed to use that ship and add in the nextgen character from that ship?

3 - Excellent! I always love RPing multiple characters!

I'll have my character sheets ready quickly.

1 - Got it.

2 - So for example, if I have an OC I shipped with Twilight Sparkle, I'm allowed to use that ship and add in the nextgen character from that ship?

3 - Excellent! I always love RPing multiple characters!

I'll have my character sheets ready quickly.
Yup you are allowed!!

Great! In that case, I'd like to establish Red Fork X Twilight Sparkle as a ship. Red Fork is my main OC. I'll be adding his character sheet and the nextgen character's sheet in a few minutes.

By the way, what ages should the Mane Six and their descendants be here? This is to fill the "age" part of the character sheet accurately.

Great! In that case, I'd like to establish Red Fork X Twilight Sparkle as a ship. Red Fork is my main OC. I'll be adding his character sheet and the nextgen character's sheet in a few minutes.

By the way, what ages should the Mane Six and their descendants be here? This is to fill the "age" part of the character sheet accurately.
if it helps you my main oc is 16 the main six would beee somewhere in their twenties maybe thirties

If the descendants will be 16, then it makes sense for the Mane Six to be in their late thirties. I propose we place the Mane Six's ages at around 37-38.

Keeping in mind that Fluttershy is one year older than Pinkie Pie, I propose that some of the Mane Six, including Fluttershy, will be 38, while others, such as Pinkie Pie, will be 37.

If the descendants will be 16, then it makes sense for the Mane Six to be in their late thirties. I propose we place the Mane Six's ages at around 37-38.

Keeping in mind that Fluttershy is one year older than Pinkie Pie, I propose that some of the Mane Six, including Fluttershy, will be 38, while others, such as Pinkie Pie, will be 37.
Okay!! works for me!!

Well, now that the ages have been agreed upon, I can finally start working on the character sheets. I'll have a few ready in some minutes. I have several characters to add in, but I'll limit myself to only about two canon x OC ships so that everyone else can use the ships they want too.

Well yes lmao but I'm asking if it'll be a totally different thread within the site, and I was wondering when it'll be set up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back