• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (MLP) From the Shadows

Vulkan Lives

Primarch of the Salamanders
It has been 3 months since the Bearers of the Elements disappeared without so much as a trace, 3 months since the recently ascendant Princess herself disappeared, and 3 months since the day of panic, when Equestria, left temporarily leaderless, seemed like it would collapse in on itself. Although the Royal Sisters quickly returned, and restored order, the damage was already done, and can not be undone. The sisters, Celestia and Luna, in the wake of the elements and their successor disappearing, have been locked in a power struggle with the Equestrian Council of Nobles, who had acted quickly to seize power in the wake of Princess Twilight's disappearance, and each day, their power wains, as forces beyond their sight plot to thwart their every move, and strike at the very heart and soul of Equestria itself, now that its stalwart defenders are gone.

From the plains of Appleloosa to the smog ridden skyline of Manehatten, the endless dunes of the Great Desert to the arctic wastes of the Frozen North, the humble hamlets that dot the countryside and the Jewel of Equestria itself, Canterlot, something lurks in the shadows, something that threatens to bring an end to the world as we know it. However, there is hope, however faint it may be, for the Elements have a will of their own. Perhaps due to some function of the Elements no one yet understands, or something that the bearers did before they disappeared, or perhaps even just sheer luck, the Elements of Harmony themselves have not been lost to the world, instead finding new hosts. Six unsuspecting ponies from across Equestria now unwittingly have the fate of the world resting on their shoulders.

Greetings and Salutations friends, if you have made it this far, then I can safely assume that you both have an interest in MLP and a desire for adventure. If that's the case, good, you have certainly come to the right place. Now, before we go over the where and how of this RP, I have to iterate a few rules that I know we likely all already know, but I still have to say, so hang on.

1. No harassment or bullying. This is fairly simple, and really can be summed up with "just don't be a jerk." We are all just trying to have fun here, and even if you have a disagreement with someone, there is no reason why it can't be handled in a civil manner.

2. No God Modding / Character Controlling. Pretty simple too, every character has their limits and you are only playing your own character.

3. If you are joining, try to be decent active, everyone will sort of be depending on each character constantly keeping the ball rolling. If for some reason, you aren't going to be available for a short while, like a few days, let me know. I'll either pause the RP or steer it towards something that you can miss, or if you'd like, you can temporarily let someone else post for you, so long as you trust them to do so. If you are going to be gone for a long time or dropping out, let me know as well so I can work it out how to continue, rather than just disappearing. There won't be any hard feelings, I promise and totally understand. Sometimes shit just happens and you can't keep going. It happens to all of us.

4. Now, I also have to ask that anyone joining is over 18, simply since my friend and I don't really feel comfortable about RPing with minors. Sorry, its nothing personal, its just how it is and for the best.

5. Obviously this will be OC driven, and since that is the case, please, no Alicorn OCs. Also, if you want a part of the backstory of your character to be hidden or mysterious, just PM that part to me, so that it is still clearly laid out but hidden from most people, and so I can cater towards it. There will still be canon characters, and if you are wanting your character to have any connection to a canon character, PM that to me too, as that will be handled on a case by case basis.

6. Please, have fun and be respectful.

Now, as to where this will be held, that is still somewhat in the air although we might be leaning towards somewhere offsite like Discord simply due to my friend and I's experience with its interface. This will likely only be a six person Roleplay, with two of the slots already taken, so at the time of me posting this, we still have four slots open. Feel free to either claim your element here or in a private message to me.

Also, if you have any questions about the world that you want to ask prior to making your character, feel free to to either PM me or ask here.

Magic: Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives
Loyalty: ????
Honesty: ????
Kindness: Homogenized Homogenized
Generosity: ????
Laughter: ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back