• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Mix with Fantasy] Descend into madness! [Dark] (CLOSED)

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
... back again with another interest check! My name is Phadia and I'm looking for a RP partner. And by partner, I really do mean partner! I'm looking for someone who's able to aid in the creation of our RP plot and world, with a character that has their own story and motives.
I want to work with you in a joint effort to make this RP a success!

Something Things I Love
I'm a HUGE sucker for drama. Dying or near-deaths are a big thing for me. I also majorly love action! I wanna keep things exciting. As well as plot twists. Which is why I wanna work WITH you. I love someone who will throw in a sudden and dramatic twist! <3

Now, from the title, you might have guessed it. I like darker story-lines! However, I do have a few guidelines.
DO: Use punctuation, full words (as opposed to chat speak), and try to make a decently long post while IC. I don't expect several paragraphs, but try to add detail where you can and avoid one liners.
DO: Be willing to use more than one character! I like to have anywhere from one to five on average, though, we will likely have a focus on only our main characters.
DO: Use darker elements in your character's backstory and world building. Kidnapping, murder, genocide, human experimentation, orphaned children, war... This kind of content is perfectly fine and is welcome!
DON'T: Go crazy overboard with swearing. I'm perfectly okay with having a character swear, but I'm not interested in a character who has every second word as a swear word in their dialog and backstory.
DON'T: Go super into drugs, gangs, or other such things in your character design. When I say dark, I'm thinking evil corporation type of dark. Not really gangs and drug lord style of dark.
DO: Let me know if you wanna leave the RP!
DO: Follow the site rules!
DO: Accept that I might not always be able to post every day.
DO: Understand that we MAY need to have one-liners on occasion. Especially during dialogue. Try to avoid them if possible, however.
DON'T: Start making things super romantic. My limit on romance is a kiss or a hug. Nothing more!

Here are a few plot ideas I have.

Blood Bound
In the 1900's a secretive group of scientists attempt to obtain immortality by infusing the cells of animals with unborn babies. The result? Human-animal hybrids with incredible self healing and high pain tolerance. However, as these children grow up it becomes increasingly obvious that immortality wasn't the only result of the experiment.... the children become prone to extreme bursts of violence, and thus, are detained within the underground laboratory. Some scientists try to socialize them by placing them within foster homes. However, that ends up in tragedy, the children turning on their adoptive parents. It is now 1944, and with World War 2 raging, the lab is trying to use the scraps of the failed experiment for something far more sinister...

In this plot, I'm looking for someone who's willing to play one of the scientists. This could be somebody cruel and heartless, or somebody who has a change of heart while working at the facility and tries to help my character (one of the children) escape.
I would likely double and play as a scientist as well.
Our main focus in this RP will be having my character escape, getting to know the backstory of your character, getting to understand the motives behind the inhumane experiments.
I will most likely play a girl.
I don't particularly mind who you play as- guy or girl doesn't matter.
It would also be interesting if you were willing to have a prisoner character as well, as our staff could interact with one another, while our prisoners interact.
Either way, there's quite a lot of flexibility here!
We could even time travel to present day, if we needed to.

Demon vs. Human (Title is a WIP)
This plot would be set in modern day. Your character (the demon) would be sent to steal my character's (a human) soul, by tricking them into signing a contract. However, my character would obviously resist your character, leading to your character having to put my character into dangerous situations to try and force her to relinquish her soul. However, your character would gradually become attached to my character and would be unable to steal her soul. However, as that was your character's job, your character's life would now be on the line. You defied orders, after all....
Again, there's lots of flexibility here.
I will be playing a female character, and I think I would prefer a male for this plot. However, we may be doubling as time goes on.

Everybody Dies (Title is a WIP)
In this plot, I'm hoping to gather a group of characters in a "room" (could be the basement of a collapsed building, a blocked cave, some sort of messed up prison cell...) and then gradually kill them all off. Morbid, I know, but it's something I thought of experimenting with for a while.
We would each play 1-5 characters, all with their own personalities, motives, likes, dislikes.... a wide variety of ages too. And then RP until they gradually run out of food, water, air, start killing one another... whatever have you.
Sound pretty dismal, but it's kind of an experimental plot.
It may very well fail, but if you're looking for something unique and willing to take a chance, this might be the plot for you!​

Last edited:
I love the idea of Everybody Dies, so much that I will be willing to use a human version of Author! Along with other... random... non created characters...

I probably could do five!

Last edited:
The blood bound one sounds extremely interesting, i could play both a scientist and a prisoner

I love the idea of Everybody Dies, so much that I will be willing to use a human version of Author! Along with other... random... non created characters...

I probably could do five!
Sweet! You wanna plan here on in a PM? ^^

The blood bound one sounds extremely interesting, i could play both a scientist and a prisoner
Sweet! Same question as above. Shall we plan here or in PM's?

Does anyone like an actual horror story once in a while?
Horror is cool. I once started a Corpse Party RP, but it never got too far. I'm not so much into straight out horror anymore, but I'm sure you can find people who are. ^^

That last one sounds like Saw, and that sounds like fun.
Of course, I don't like it when my characters die, but I'll still do it if I have to.

That last one sounds like Saw, and that sounds like fun.
Of course, I don't like it when my characters die, but I'll still do it if I have to.
Yeah. I feel like it could be really interesting to see how the characters gradually and rapidly change as they run out of supplies and hope.
You wanna plan here or in PM's? ^^

Sweet! You wanna plan here on in a PM? ^^

Sweet! Same question as above. Shall we plan here or in PM's?

Horror is cool. I once started a Corpse Party RP, but it never got too far. I'm not so much into straight out horror anymore, but I'm sure you can find people who are. ^^
I would be fine with either.... will you need to have detailed information on each character? I mean, I can do that but you would have to wait until tonight when I can get on laptop in that case... but we could still plan :3

The plots you came up with are all very interesting. I'd love to discuss Blood Bound or Everybody Dies with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back