• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitmar's Emporium of Mostly Maniacal Mumblings

Lord Mitmar

But... It was so artistically done...
You sir, yes, you there! I see you have stumbled across my hideous abomination of a thread! Well come on then, don't just stand there! Come in, come in! 

Let's get this out of the way, I'm not funny. I like to think I am, but my jokes are godawful at best. Don't humour me, these "jokes" need to be quelled before they have a chance to breed.

This will probably be rather short, rudimentary, and unprofessional, also cold. I'm a friendly person in a small group, but I hate writing for all the public to see, it's not my cup of tea. No matter! Incoming, brace yourselves!

First off, the best part! Rules! Why are you not excited? Get excited! 

I: Follow RPN rules, as well as general RP rules (No godmodding, that lot), this should be obvious. Like, really obvious. Why am I even listing this? Why is this on the script?! Someone get me a manager!

II: I do like speaking with my partners OOC. This is a personal taste, and I don't expect it to be followed religiously, however, I know there's quite a talkative bunch around here. Know that any comments, discussions, or hate-speeches are welcome, if you want to give some constructive criticism or just spew viscous howls at me, feel free!

Speaking of religion, I'm an atheistic bastard from hell, if you want to send me some Chick Tracts or a copy of the Quran via telegram, feel free. I'll totally have a completely serious and non-hate-filled discussion about theism if you'd like.

III: I don't mind mistakes, we're all human, aside from those of you who are obviously an A.I. I expect you to follow the same thoughts. Especially about the A.I. part. You know they're here, watching us.

IV: I lost my sanity years ago, I do lots of odd things, if something in my typing bugs you, say so. I'll make note of it. Still probably won't do anything about it, but hey, I think about each and every one of you. Sometimes.

V: I prefer RPing over PM, it's simply easier to keep track.*

VI: I get sidetracked, you get sidetracked, it's human nature. If I've taken longer than 48 hours to respond, give me a shove. I'll do the same for you, unless you request differently. 

VII: I will do MxM, MxF, and FxF, however my own taste leads me away from MxM in romantic situations. Platonic MxM is totally cool though.

VIII: I typically prefer including romance. It makes a good sub-plot. However, it is not a necessity, and should never be the main focus. Ever.

IX: I swear. Nothing insane, but my referring to myself as "bastard" should give you a good idea of how casual I am with it. I'm a chemist, not a sailor dammit!

Well, that was fun! Wasn't it? Don't answer that. Anyway! On to the plot ideas!

A Cold Zero Operation; The basic starting plot would be that an advanced (finance wise) terrorist group has taken it upon themselves to wage a war against the civilized world, striking where countries are their most vulnerable, claiming thousands of civilian lives in days. At first they aren't taken seriously, and when they launch an assault on an American college, reportedly armed with a biological weapon, standard police forces are dispatched to secure the area and disarm the supposed bomb. However, the patrols that had been sent went dark within minutes. Alert levels are raised, and SWAT are deployed. You guessed it, they to stop reporting only minutes after arrival. The JTF, a collaboration of elite counter terrorism and special operations forces ranging from the French GIGN to the Russian Spetsnaz gear up in full hazmat, and battle, gear to take matters into their own hands... Action, adventure, romance! Long-term, short-term, many things could be done with this!

The Enemy of my Enemy; The war has been raging for nearly four months, and the revolutionaries have been gaining ground though at a slow pace. The frontline has progressed to a treasured landmark that holds no military significance. In an effort to keep the historical location from bloodshed a squad of the dictatorship's military is sent to negotiate a ceasefire in that area. The revolutionaries agree to talk, as they recognize the area's significance and also wish for it to remain unscathed. They send a large group of poorly armed troops in response. Relations proceed well, and the two groups have nearly come to a civilized agreement, however, out of nowhere multiple sniper's scopes appear in the distance and rounds begin to fly towards the revolutionaries who, along with the soldiers, have let their guard down... Comrades separated by politics join together in glorious combat once more! You want to shoot some stereotypically shadow-encased figures? Go ahead! You want to get some loving on between shots, why the hell not?

That was short lived. Pairings! Yes, the plots without the actual plot! 

Sorcerer/ess X Apprentice

Survivor X Survivor (Walking Dead style)

Officer of the Law X Crime/Drug Lord

Tank Crew (Alt. World War Two history)

Welp, that's it! Do note, I'm more than open to any ideas you may be wanting to give a spin!**

If any of you fantastic bastards are interested in anything, listed or not, feel free to either post here, or shoot me a PM ^w^

Anyway! That was my... Second? Second attempt at this searching thing. It's probably horrid, I'm aware. 

* I prefer PMs, however I will RP in a thread, if you wish.

**Anything that is not Slice-Of-Life. Anything without an unusual flair (From the standpoint of a typical civilian) to it is physically harmful to me. 

Lets get some takers, eh?

Ooh...

I would love to do a steampunk-esque RP, if you are. I even have a few ideas if you'd care to PM.

I also noticed your profile picture...

It seems eerily familiar. I'll guess where it's from later.

(I am interested by fandom-centric RPs, but yeah...I guess I'll discuss it with you if you message me?)

All hail ye' friendly ol' bastard!

Heh, that aside, would you be up for something more along the lines of FxM of it was kept platonic? I've been playing Dishonored as of late and I need something with Assassians (of the non-cliché variety), possibly within a medieval setting with fantastic elements?

Hope to hear from you!

@StoneWolf18

Yes, all hail me! Bend thine knee and tho wilst be rewarded upon thine next moon! 

That could be rather interesting, two partners dashing through the streets of a cruel king, slowly making their way closer to sparking a revolution one vial of poison at a time! 

I'm game.

@StoneWolf18

Yes, all hail me! Bend thine knee and tho wilst be rewarded upon thine next moon! 

That could be rather interesting, two partners dashing through the streets of a cruel king, slowly making their way closer to sparking a revolution one vial of poison at a time! 

I'm game.

Sweet. Lemme PM you ^^

Hello! I'd love to RP with you- I'm assuming that for your Sorcerer X Apprentice pairing you're wanting a medieval setting? I'd be interested in doing that if that's what you have in mind. Otherwise I'd love to do Survivor X Survivor- I'm not familiar with The Walking Dead, but if you're just using a similar concept and not the characters I'm sure I could catch on. Just let me know which you'd rather do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back