• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š | ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›

Characters
Here
Other
Here

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
missing | out of character thread
if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to drop them here!

first

we getting a Discord?
accepted members will be invited to join a discord server once applications close! this page should meet our needs for now, but let us know if you disagree.

just popping in to say that i only just met archie but i would kill anyone who'd hurt him, he's a national treasure (also i'm almost done with delilah so ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ )

wooo looking forward to seeing everyone's characters!

hey y'all i've basically finished sterling's cs, but unfortunately i have too much big girl homework so i'm gonna just leave an updated (not ugly) placeholder for now. can't wait to see your characters and ideas !

Hello! Just popping in for a quick question: are artbreeder photos acceptable faceclaims? :3
Sure, artbreeder photos will work! As long as they are realistic and you're not claiming anyone's art as your own without explicit permission.

sorry for not getting this cs done sooner! i've had a busy couple of days - will definitely be up by tomorrow night though!

wooHOOO! sterling is done! enjoy my lovely boy, my son - right on time!

edit: sorry my personal life is insane and peer pressure prevented me from getting this cs done on time. but better late than never, right?
(in the same vein, let us know if you would like to be a part of this fun, light-hearted, low pressure story but you just need some more time - we would love to be flexible with you!)

Last edited:
what time exactly are they due today ?
i would like them done asap, like within the next two or three hours. so around 6-7 pm est. but if you need another day or so, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back