• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mis/Info

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)

QswMyIN.png

The roleplay will continue if you drop or stop replying. Your character will have been booted by a bouncer so that if you ever want to come back you can!

For the sake of continuation the roleplays day will end every night at around 12AM EST. This will not always happen as sometimes we'll be dealing with people out of school for the summer or bad weather days. We'll just play it by ear.

There will be position/jobs within the bar. Your character will have to interview for a position IC. We're going to make this as real as possible.

Since we're mentioning 'real' here I'll go ahead and add that I prefer real pictures over anime. If you absolutely, positivly will not use a real FC then use a realistic drawing. I can't stand anime FCs.

Like I stated in the advertising thread, one paragraph per post and no one liners. We'll be writing with correct grammar and in third person.

This is not a bar where people can rent rooms. Every character goes home at the end of night.

There will be events to keep the roleplay lively but you do not have to participate in them!

Last edited:
IwssX5g.png

Leaders
Owner Nora Tate
Co-Manager
IT Supervisor
Food Supervisor
Bartenders
Servers
Bouncers
Kitchen Staff
Lead Cook
Prep Cook
Dishwasher
Other
DJ
Barback
Housekeeping
Character Sheets are here!

Last edited:
BOUTp4Z.png

Event #1 Name
Placing assured be if removed it besides on. Far shed each high read are men over day. Afraid we praise lively he suffer family estate is. Ample order up in of in ready. Timed blind had now those ought set often which. Or snug dull he show more true wish. No at many deny away miss evil. On in so indeed spirit an mother. Amounted old strictly but marianne admitted. People former is remove remain as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back