• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - Forbidden

RIPSaidCone

tolmie
Greetings!

So I'ma keep this short and sweet to keep your interest xD

Basically this is an FxF RP I had an idea for. It'd be set in the City of Glass, prior to the events of Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Your character would be a Runner who's been given the task of stealing some high-level documents from the Kruger corporation and whilst attempting to get away with them runs into my character who is a K-Sec guard, the two have a brief fight with your character winning obviously only to hear the pained grunt from mine and feel a touch of sympathy for her enemy, deciding to take the injured guard and head back to her hideout where the two strike up a very bare bones conversation. Confusion and a conflict on whether to hate or appreciate one another ensues as their relationship grows and develops amidst growing tensions in Glass and the possibility of bloodshed becoming more and more likely as the two try to figure each other and themselves out.

I don't expect much apart from good grammar, punctuation and spelling. Quantity is not quality for me and I'm fine with most lengths apart from 1-3 liners, 4-5 liners are fine with me and anything above that I can appreciate greatly. I tend to mirror whatever my partner does in terms of post length so you won't have to worry about meeting any expectations on that ground. (Minus the 1-3 liner rule)

Hope you enjoy the idea and I'm looking forward to starting an RP sometime ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back