• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all?

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I mean, obviously that, but a lot of the more modern princesses (Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel, etc.) are very different in the Disney moves than they are in the classic tales.

[/QUOTE]
Yes but we'll be using the Disney versions.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Snobby know-it-all Belle and Insomniac Angsty Aurora, here we come.

[/QUOTE]
LOL :D

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]The question is- Which one? There's like, 10.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I think Cinderella?? He's like the most popular Prince Charming.

Good question. I'll have to think about that. :P Maybe he basically cheated on all the princesses in this RP. And he tries to keep that hidden from all the princesses, but eventually they find out and kick his royal ass.

Or maybe he's another brother of the other Prince Charming's and he is actually single. And unlike his brothers an asshole.

*thinks*

Obsessed said:
Well, I think Cinderella?? He's like the most popular Prince Charming.
Well, I mean, technically, all the others have names, in Disney canon, at least.

Snow White/ Florian

Cinderella/ Charming

Aurora/ Philip

etc. etc.

Read my post just above here ^ :P What do you think about the second idea? That my character is a brother of all those other prince charmings, and unlike them an asshole? If you guys prefer I pick an existing prince charming, then I will pick the Cinderella one as I know him best. :)

Captain said:
Good question. I'll have to think about that. :P Maybe he basically cheated on all the princesses in this RP. And he tries to keep that hidden from all the princesses, but eventually they find out and kick his royal ass.
Or maybe he's another brother of the other Prince Charming's and he is actually single. And unlike his brothers an asshole.

*thinks*
Reminds me of Hans's 12 brothers LOL

Captain said:

*thinks*
And I don't think the first idea would work (no offense) since we're going to rewrite their stories with their new personality (Let's say Cinderella married Prince Charming and used her status to suffer her stepmother and her stepsisters.) And the 2nd, that wouldn't make him a Prince Charming on fairy tale land since he needs to be in fairytale

Captain said:
Read my post just above here ^ :P What do you think about the second idea? That my character is a brother of all those other prince charmings, and unlike them an asshole? If you guys prefer I pick an existing prince charming, then I will pick the Cinderella one as I know him best. :)
Edited. lel

I'm up for playing Prince Philip (aka the one charming guy from sleeping beauty) and Princess Tiana.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Hey baby, you ready to be bad together? (I'm sleeping beauty, we should plan some crazy stuff)

[/QUOTE]
Always down for planning crazy stuff in RPs, its more then half the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back