• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Miracle?

Estella

(Y/c) open their eyes, and find themselves in a white hospital room. The nurse is loking at them with wide eyes. (Y/c) soon learns that it's a miracle they've woken up and are breathing. They've been in a coma for several weeks or months, and their heart finally gave out a few minutes before they woke up. They were dead, and they came back to life. Yes, a miracle.

(Y/c) quickly gets better and soon is ready to leave the hospital and resume to their everyday life, as if nothing happened to them. But something weird occurs. Sometimes, (y/c) notices a person wearing black from head to toe. That happens at any place, at any moment. They seem to be the only one twho can see that person. And each time they do, someone dies soon after. What does this mean?

How will they react? What will they do?

-Your character can be either male or female. I will be playing the mystery character.
-I usually write 1 to 2 paragraphs and would like someone who can mirror that if possible, but I'm not too strict on that.
-Please use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
-I am a big fan of romance, so IF romance develop between our characters later on in the roleplay, that's perfectly fine with me. <3
-This is meant to be a long term roleplay, or at least medium term.
-I am in CET (Paris time) but willing to adjust to other timezones.
-I will try to reply as fast as I can but won't always be able to. Please don't ask me to reply every five minutes (it's an exageration but you get what I mean). If I love the roleplay and feel inspired by it, the replies are likely to come faster and be of better quality. I can reply anywhere from multiple times a day to once or twice a week.

And most importantly: your character needs a damn good reason to hang on to life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back